Quantcast

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STARGAZERS, Joon Gi has spoken in his own way about where he stands with Jieun and how important Jieun is in his life.   Joon Gi attending the LA premiere of RE:6 was a CONFIRMED event. He

I never ever thought I'd ever make an appearance here but, I couldn't help it today... MY SHIPPER HEART IS OVER THE ROOF RIGHT NOW. I personally don't think IU & JKH broke up just last week, I thi

~ W E L C O M E  ★  S T A R G A Z E R S  ~ Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) met for the first time on January 8, 2016 for the script reading of their historical romance drama, Moon Lovers - Scarle

Posted Images

eles são realmente fofos. Me desculpe pelo que vou dizer, mas este navio não existe mais, uma interação de JG e IU são como bons amigos, foi o primeiro e único casal que eu envio mas cai na realidade, eu sei que é impossível continuar depois de ver os dois serem tratados como amigos. Vou continuar a amar e sua decisão. Quem sabe no futuro ou cada um seguir seu destino. Obrigado por fazer parte deste lindo navio com pessoas de diversas nacionalidades, foi ótimo ter você como porteiro joonu.:cold_sweat::heart:

they are really cute.  I'm sorry for what I'm going to say, but this ship no longer exists, the interaction of JG and IU are like good friends, it was the first and only couple that I ship but falls into reality, I know that it is impossible to keep going after I saw them both  treat like friends.  I will continue to love and respect their decision.  Who knows in the future or each one will follow their destiny.  Thank you for taking part in this beautiful ship with people of different nationalities, it was great to have you as porter joonu.:cold_sweat::heart:

• Like 2