[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

96533702.1.jpghttp://sports.donga.com/ent/article/all/20190718/96533706/1

''On the 18th, Han Media said, "Lee Jun Ki recently finished filming the TVN TV drama 'Hotel Del Luna'. It is a special appearance. " Hotel Del Luna said, "It is true that Lee Jun Ki appears in Hotel Del Luna. It will appear in the third, "he said," Please check the role of the role of the broadcast, "he said.''

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So happy...last question i asked here, are we gonna have their moments together again this year, and what a good news today from these two that we're going to see them in drama again :wub: i'm waiting for food truck support before kkk...but then we got more than we expect

@emafern hi, welcome here and be part of stargazers ^^ 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

With JoonGi's confirmed cameo in HDL, girl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome aboard the ship, @emafern

Our captain JoonGi has sent us a message, jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif 

so hold on tight and wear your life-jacket-emoticon.gif

because

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 3

And we know why the number of viewers is tripled... ;) 

I am so happy to see LJG cameo in Hotel Luna, but greedy me wanted them to be in one close-up frame... why stand so far away?? :tears: I think they purposely do that so we can’t have any good capture of them which will conflict the main pairing in Hotel Luna. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I'm a silent lurker here, really glad this topic is still active. I just wanna say thanks to everyone who has been visiting and posting on this topic. JoonU bond is stronger than i think. So i wish nothing as long as they are happy with their lives.

Btw, i'm very happy to see JoonU acting on the same screen in Hotel Del Luna. Wish to see them pairing in a new drama soon.

Long time no see the BTS of them but their cuteness and chemistry are palpable as always :wub:

https://twitter.com/weheartjg/status/1153933890316201984

Edited by snowgirlz
  • Like 2
  • Love 2