[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Gurumi pals sneaked into practice room to support him for the comeback!!!! yooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!! LOVELY BUNCH!!!  :heart::heart::heart:

This is the real life way of doing things.... Celebrate True Friendship!!!

aw.. they're really nice.. 

19 minutes ago, looki said:

you mean SNL will air on tvN?? Lol

ah.. gurumi gang are the best.. they're so sweet to each other

OMG YESS.. on tvN, my bad I will edit it.. hahahhaa

dongyeon said "i love u, hyungnim"

CyKI8g9UkAAzrWt.jpg

he like the teaser vid too 

CyJxS_0VEAAJqQF.jpg

On 25/11/2016 at 0:37 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski   chingu dear, have not heard from you since Nov 4....are you recovering ok?  Me getting worried about your health....  Please just say hi if you happen to come by....:frown:

@looki @xiashenghan   Hello chingus..Jinyoungfox and I crossed the hurdles to sign up as BANAs already.   If you ladies have any questions on getting into BANA club, feel free to check with us....   

I don't know who else enjoys B1A4 music....if anyone needs help to become BANA or get the new album....just *scream* for us!   We will respond as fast as we can....cos I had to cross a few hurdles to get here so now I could help.

Hi moonlighters chingus, 

@_Nachan07 

@Earth2KatyD117 @charliew @tiendoank @bonuibonui @ruka18 @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @ruuuuthpft @iheartyoojung @febz (sorry if I miss out anyone cos I took the list from pg 1)

How are you ladies?  Still having gurumi hangover?

Yes yes me I am looking forward to the new album, JY keeps posting teasers on his ig lol

Let me try to sign up too :P

@JinyoungFox  OMG the MDBC parody was really funny....the way they made each other sooooo  jealous....oh my...I laughed til my stomach exploded too...  I tell you JinYoung really has to act more....he has a lot of very good expressions to flaunt and I took snapshots of them....

Then come the 3 minutes boyfriend....again hilarious like crazy

Baro - obsessed to clear every hurdle for her...including watching a movie...she screamed and he went into the TV to stop the guy from doing what made her scream...jinjia hilarious...

JinYoung - obsessed to copy-cat everything with her...when she stop eating, he stops... when she is sick, he must be sick, when she burps, he burps, when she is cold, he must be cold, when she vomits, he must vomit with her and when she wears high heels, he also must do it.... OMG...can die laughing...

Sandeul - scatterbrain and can be oblivious to obvious things like rice on his face, plugging the hoodie string into his ears and I think they missed out the last part, he forgot to put on his pants.

Really gotta roll on the floor to laugh... 

Image result for pokemon roll on the floor laughing animation

9 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@JinyoungFox  OMG the MDBC parody was really funny....the way they made each other sooooo  jealous....oh my...I laughed til my stomach exploded too...  I tell you JinYoung really has to act more....he has a lot of very good expressions to flaunt and I took snapshots of them....

Then come the 3 minutes boyfriend....again hilarious like crazy

Baro - obsessed to clear every hurdle for her...including watching a movie...she screamed and he went into the TV to stop the guy from doing what made her scream...jinjia hilarious...

JinYoung - obsessed to copy-cat everything with her...when she stop eating, he stops... when she is sick, he must be sick, when she burps, he burps, when she is cold, he must be cold, when she vomits, he must vomit with her and when she wears high heels, he also must do it.... OMG...can die laughing...

Sandeul - scatterbrain and can be oblivious to obvious things like rice on his face, plugging the hoodie string into his ears and I think they missed out the last part, he forgot to put on his pants.

Really gotta roll on the floor to laugh... 

it's really funny.. and their snl epidsode got a good rating.. jinyoung still can be seen in the naver main page and the articles got many comment..

looking forward to him in flower crew today.. and the release of the song tonigth ><

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you >< they're so cute... so excited for today!!

Annyeong haseyo yeoreubun & @lovehbhjw2013seonsaengnim jaljinaeseoyo??:wub:. Do you miss your mischievous jeja??. I'm busy to recover my brokenhearted after gurumi with doing this & that in real life but I already plann to visit this thread after I listen B1A4 new album which is tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. But I got so damn pissed off after read this article from soompi especially after watched the video. Where is that magnificent KCSC? are they just busy ban popular drama only??but not this kind of shitty program?:angry:. I already being furious with 2NE1 dibanding news & now with this I swear I'm gonna kill that damn filthy bob hair female staff if she's in front of me right now.

“SNL Korea” Under Fire For Extremely Inappropriate “Hazing” Behavior Towards B1A4 And INFINITE

3 minutes ago, febz said:

Annyeong haseyo yeoreubun & @lovehbhjw2013seonsaengnim jaljinaeseoyo??:wub:. Do you miss your mischievous jeja??. I'm busy to recover my brokenhearted after gurumi with doing this & that in real life but I already plann to visit this thread after I listen B1A4 new album which is tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. But I got so damn pissed off after read this article from soompi especially after watched the video. Where is that magnificent KCSC? are they just busy ban popular drama only??but not this kind of shitty program?:angry:. I already being furious with 2NE1 dibanding news & now with this I swear I'm gonna kill that damn filthy bob hair female staff if she's in front of me right now.

“SNL Korea” Under Fire For Extremely Inappropriate “Hazing” Behavior Towards B1A4 And INFINITE

yes.. we're all really mad at this.. this has been an issue everywhere in korea.. this things happen in backstage so I think KCSC can't do anything abt it.. only hope is from b1a4 or infinite company whether they want to sue or not..

but looking that b1a4 are going to make a comeback tonight.. I think b1a4 company, wm will not going to do anything.  they've been very quiet today and not releasing any statement despite this topic has been trending in naver since morning..

I'm so mad.. my boys look really scared and uncomfortable and snl only releas half assed apology.. ugh..

I hope this not affect the comeback badly. .

you're 2ne1 fan? I'm really sad to hear the news too.. I like their songs. 

27 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

yes.. we're all really mad at this.. this has been an issue everywhere in korea.. this things happen in backstage so I think KCSC can't do anything abt it.. only hope is from b1a4 or infinite company whether they want to sue or not..

but looking that b1a4 are going to make a comeback tonight.. I think b1a4 company, wm will not going to do anything.  they've been very quiet today and not releasing any statement despite this topic has been trending in naver since morning..

I'm so mad.. my boys look really scared and uncomfortable and snl only releas half assed apology.. ugh..

I hope this not affect the comeback badly. .

you're 2ne1 fan? I'm really sad to hear the news too.. I like their songs. 

That's why I'm so furious when reading this article asside I'm a little over sensitive from 2ne1 news too & yes I'm a blackjack. I always put high respect to talented musicians, that's why I fall in love with uri Jin Young here. But jinja that damn horor act really why they doing this to them when B1A4 are fully concentrate to their comeback here??. Haizz thank God I'm not living in Korea otherwise I really become machete to those stupid snl crew damn_zps23xil9gw.gif

On 11/27/2016 at 8:12 PM, febz said:

Yes definitely miss the mischievous jeja!!!  :wub:   Long time no hear!!!  Annyeong Annyeong!   I was so very very very very pissed today that I was having a headache over this disgusting act by that bob hair girl and the programme should be responsible to prohibit such sexual attacks on these poor boys who have kept their squeaky clean image until being assaulted so crudely by her....  She seems deranged...celebrating her victory to grope people's genitals!!!!  She really should be charged for her obscene act otherwise she is going to do it again to someone else......  She sure has a pair of dirty, filthy hands....and dangerous to the society.....  arggggghhhh I wannna to scream at her....what an idiotic pervert maniac....

Like Jinyoungfox, I was so worried that the incident would affect the boys in the comeback...but after watching their vlive and seeing how their songs are hitting the top 3 in the charts now as I write....I think it is bringing great joy to them, at least, to relieve the crazy trauma experienced yesterday.  Boys will always try to act cool about things but this is sexual attack, alright, nothing less.

Yes I was quite shocked that 2ne1 breaking up....I thought they are very popular....so it's shocking...    I think to survive in this competitive industry, these idols must be able to sustain a stable group of fans....so I have decided to support B1A4 forever ....

Archived