Quantcast
Jump to content
nonski

[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

Recommended Posts

@lovehbhjw2013 Annyeong chingu! Thank you for the tagged, I've been busy with adulting lately (finally graduated TT) so I just read random updates from B1A4 and Jinyoung in twitter. I was a little sad when he transferred agency but if it's for the best I'm happy for him :) Looking forward to his drama too and hurrah for it streaming in Netflix! I'll probably backread right now while I'm still free hehe I'm now currently watching CWPFN since I can't watch other dramas when a bias drama is airing lol but I'll be able to watch Because It's My First Love for sure hehe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 2:46 PM, Ponyo_mokona said:

@lovehbhjw2013 Annyeong chingu! Thank you for the tagged, I've been busy with adulting lately (finally graduated TT) so I just read random updates from B1A4 and Jinyoung in twitter. I was a little sad when he transferred agency but if it's for the best I'm happy for him :) Looking forward to his drama too and hurrah for it streaming in Netflix! I'll probably backread right now while I'm still free hehe I'm now currently watching CWPFN since I can't watch other dramas when a bias drama is airing lol but I'll be able to watch Because It's My First Love for sure hehe

 

Hello chingu!!  so good to hear from you and missed the good old times!!  :w00t:    Congratulations on yr graduation and welcome to adulting!!!  :lol:

Hmmm... regarding his change of agency, I think you have taken a right mindset to look at it, so have I.   Actually he has 3 projects:

1.  [Wind-bells] coming end of Dec - web drama which won an award for its cultural contribution.  Will share more details once I know where to watch it.  :w00t:

2.  [The Person in Me] - very funny comedy movie in theatre from 9 Jan 2019 onwards... now its premiere time and tomorrow is a press premiere in Seoul.   I see Jinyoung has made major breakthroughs in acting through this movie...so looking forward.

3. [Because its My First Love] is coming in early 2019....can't wait...Netflix

 

Ah...so you are on CWPFN huh?  Did you see the ladder scene where KYJ fell into the arms of YKS?   Does it not remind you of the roof-top scene in LITM?  Why is this KYJ so lucky always falling into the arms of the guys?  :tounge_xd:       Let's continue to clean!!  :lol:

 

If you have some space in yr mind to spare, try Memories of Alhambra....it's really magical.   See you around ok?  Watching dramas with you around is definitely fun!  :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

Hello chingu!!  so good to hear from you and missed the good old times!!  :w00t:    Congratulations on yr graduation and welcome to adulting!!!  :lol:

Hmmm... regarding his change of agency, I think you have taken a right mindset to look at it, so have I.   Actually he has 3 projects:

1.  [Wind-bells] coming end of Dec - web drama which won an award for its cultural contribution.  Will share more details once I know where to watch it.  :w00t:

2.  [The Person in Me] - very funny comedy movie in theatre from 9 Jan 2019 onwards... now its premiere time and tomorrow is a press premiere in Seoul.   I see Jinyoung has made major breakthroughs in acting through this movie...so looking forward.

3. [Because its My First Love] is coming in early 2019....can't wait...Netflix

 

Ah...so you are on CWPFN huh?  Did you see the ladder scene where KYJ fell into the arms of YKS?   Does it not remind you of the roof-top scene in LITM?  Why is this KYJ so lucky always falling into the arms of the guys?  :tounge_xd:       Let's continue to clean!!  :lol:

 

If you have some space in yr mind to spare, try Memories of Alhambra....it's really magical.   See you around ok?  Watching dramas with you around is definitely fun!  :wub:

Ohh I forgot about the Windbells haha I read about it and saw some pics, thanks for sharing his additional projects! I'm glad he's getting more acting projects because I honestly can't keep up most of the time on kpop activities so I stick to dramas :sweatingbullets:

 

Yep! Haha my heart is still adjusting to YJ being not a baby anymore lol I really want them to meet again in another project specially when I saw ig fan accounts that put YJ and JYs pictures side by side :wub:

 

Yep! MOA is actually the very next in my to watch list but I guess I'll just wait for it to finish so I'll binge watch it hehe. I love the VR-gaming aspect which I mostly see on animes so I'm thankful to tvN for stepping it up ^_^

 

If there are new drama forums of JYs dramas please tag me again chingu! Also can you recommend any twitter or IG fan accounts of JY?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, Ponyo_mokona said:

Ohh I forgot about the Windbells haha I read about it and saw some pics, thanks for sharing his additional projects! I'm glad he's getting more acting projects because I honestly can't keep up most of the time on kpop activities so I stick to dramas :sweatingbullets:

 

Yep! Haha my heart is still adjusting to YJ being not a baby anymore lol I really want them to meet again in another project specially when I saw ig fan accounts that put YJ and JYs pictures side by side :wub:

 

Yep! MOA is actually the very next in my to watch list but I guess I'll just wait for it to finish so I'll binge watch it hehe. I love the VR-gaming aspect which I mostly see on animes so I'm thankful to tvN for stepping it up ^_^

 

If there are new drama forums of JYs dramas please tag me again chingu! Also can you recommend any twitter or IG fan accounts of JY?

 

 

Yeah, I agree it's easier to keep tab of his drama activities than his kpop activities but he has seriously very strong K-fansites and some J-fansites(those who take a lot of his good pictures) for his kpop activities who follow him literally everywhere he goes and they are doing that for his drama/movie activities now.

 

YJ has grown up to be a lady now....yes, me too...if it''s possible, I would also like to see them in another project again.  The roof-top scene is so unforgettable for me...loll

 

It would be good to watch MOA after it's done cos you don't have to suffer the anxiety of waiting... loll  can be quite killing...

 

Oh I have just edited to tag you an earlier post I made on jinyoung's and his company's ig accounts...plus a thread I just created for his new movie,  <THE MAN INSIDE ME> which Soompi just made a feature of his interview in a press conference which happened yesterday.

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1283439wpp/b1a4s-jinyoung-talks-kiss-scene-ra-mi-ran-upcoming-movie

 

You can start by following these instagram accounts for the latest update of what's happening to Jinyoung:

jinyoung0423

link8enter

He has many fansites on twitter in Korean and Japanese who take the latest update of pictures of him everywhere he goes....like his entourage, quite hard to keep up with them if you don't see them regularly, just to share a few,  

mynostalgia_

justyou1118

alwaysbemy_JY

flying_b1a4

rainbow_huynh

and many more......

but you can get an English collation at instagram account:    jiny__love

 

Hope you have fun keeping up with your dramas together with me and keeping up with him.  I will tag you whenever there is an update on him...he is actually very actively promoting his movie now and then his next two dramas I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lovehbhjw2013 I saw pictures from the movie presscon and JY was seriously charismatic hehe so happy that he gets to work with such veterans :wub: Thank you for the info! I'm actually moving country for awhile next month so things will be hectic soon and I don't know how active I'm gonna be in soompi forums again but I'll make sure to follow them in twitter for quick contents :D

 

Also, Happy New Year! :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jinyoung will star in another drama "My First First Love" which will be available on Netflix starting April 18.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

B1A4’s Jinyoung Talks About His Love Life And Inspiration From His Parents

B1A4’s Jinyoung Talks About His Love Life And Inspiration From His Parents

B1A4’s Jinyoung shared his thoughts on his love and family life.

On January 7, the singer-actor participated in an interview for his first lead film, “The Man Inside Me.”

“I have a dream of always being a good person,” began Jinyoung. “My parents are the objects of my respect. I have to become a father if I get married, and I want to become someone like my father.”

He continued, “Since I was young, I watched how my dad treated my mom. My mom brags to me saying there was never a time [my dad] didn’t make her seaweed soup (a birthday tradition) even after they got married. My dad has a romantic side to him. Seeing that, I think about wanting to become someone like my father.”

Jinyoung is the youngest of two children in his family and has been making more of an effort to spend time with his parents.

He said, “I used to complain to my parents when I was young, but since I live in Seoul and away from my parents, I think a lot about how I should be good to them. They come to Seoul every weekend, so we frequently go to the movies. Recently, we went on a family trip to Hong Kong and Japan. It’s more meaningful than any other present. I want to give my parents a big gift, but they don’t want to receive anything from me. I do think about how I want to secretly give them a bigger gift later.”

Speaking about his love life, Jinyoung said with a laugh, “It hasn’t been that long since I’ve had free time. Since I’m trying to pursue music and acting, I think I missed out [on dating]. I can’t date because I really don’t have time. It’s been a while since I’ve been in a relationship. I can’t even remember it. It’s to the point where I wonder if I won’t be able to feel romantic emotions. I also don’t have opportunities to meet [women] in waiting rooms backstage. I’m shy.”

“The Man Inside Me” premieres on January 9. Jinyoung will portray two characters in this melodrama full of fun and action.

 

Jinyoung21.jpg

Jinyoung is the youngest of t

https://www.soompi.com/article/1289107wpp/b1a4s-jinyoung-talks-love-life-inspiration-parents

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, Lawyerh said:

Look young forever

 

Btw @nonski did you watch his new drama because its my first love? I like it :heart:

Hello!  No not yet but already downloaded!  I think it will be good since all the actors are talented just like our Jinyoung.  It is only an 8-episode drama.  

I watched his movie tho and it's really good, awesome! Funny!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nonski ya i do watch Dude in me as well. Quite hillarious. I didnt expect to be that good & funny. I seldom watch movie, but since JY on it, i got to watch it :)

 

But the Windbells short drama i didnt complete. I found the story & the actress not that interesting. 

 

Ya do watch Bcos its my first love. Its good. But i heard total is 16 eps, cos they break it as season 1 & 2. The season 2 (9-16) not sure when will be aired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...