[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

@lovehbhjw2013 Annyeong chingu! Thank you for the tagged, I've been busy with adulting lately (finally graduated TT) so I just read random updates from B1A4 and Jinyoung in twitter. I was a little sad when he transferred agency but if it's for the best I'm happy for him :) Looking forward to his drama too and hurrah for it streaming in Netflix! I'll probably backread right now while I'm still free hehe I'm now currently watching CWPFN since I can't watch other dramas when a bias drama is airing lol but I'll be able to watch Because It's My First Love for sure hehe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2018 at 2:46 PM, Ponyo_mokona said:

@lovehbhjw2013 Annyeong chingu! Thank you for the tagged, I've been busy with adulting lately (finally graduated TT) so I just read random updates from B1A4 and Jinyoung in twitter. I was a little sad when he transferred agency but if it's for the best I'm happy for him :) Looking forward to his drama too and hurrah for it streaming in Netflix! I'll probably backread right now while I'm still free hehe I'm now currently watching CWPFN since I can't watch other dramas when a bias drama is airing lol but I'll be able to watch Because It's My First Love for sure hehe

Hello chingu!!  so good to hear from you and missed the good old times!!  :w00t:    Congratulations on yr graduation and welcome to adulting!!!  :lol:

Hmmm... regarding his change of agency, I think you have taken a right mindset to look at it, so have I.   Actually he has 3 projects:

1.  [Wind-bells] coming end of Dec - web drama which won an award for its cultural contribution.  Will share more details once I know where to watch it.  :w00t:

2.  [The Person in Me] - very funny comedy movie in theatre from 9 Jan 2019 onwards... now its premiere time and tomorrow is a press premiere in Seoul.   I see Jinyoung has made major breakthroughs in acting through this movie...so looking forward.

3. [Because its My First Love] is coming in early 2019....can't wait...Netflix

Ah...so you are on CWPFN huh?  Did you see the ladder scene where KYJ fell into the arms of YKS?   Does it not remind you of the roof-top scene in LITM?  Why is this KYJ so lucky always falling into the arms of the guys?  :tounge_xd:       Let's continue to clean!!  :lol:

If you have some space in yr mind to spare, try Memories of Alhambra....it's really magical.   See you around ok?  Watching dramas with you around is definitely fun!  :wub:

7 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hello chingu!!  so good to hear from you and missed the good old times!!  :w00t:    Congratulations on yr graduation and welcome to adulting!!!  :lol:

Hmmm... regarding his change of agency, I think you have taken a right mindset to look at it, so have I.   Actually he has 3 projects:

1.  [Wind-bells] coming end of Dec - web drama which won an award for its cultural contribution.  Will share more details once I know where to watch it.  :w00t:

2.  [The Person in Me] - very funny comedy movie in theatre from 9 Jan 2019 onwards... now its premiere time and tomorrow is a press premiere in Seoul.   I see Jinyoung has made major breakthroughs in acting through this movie...so looking forward.

3. [Because its My First Love] is coming in early 2019....can't wait...Netflix

Ah...so you are on CWPFN huh?  Did you see the ladder scene where KYJ fell into the arms of YKS?   Does it not remind you of the roof-top scene in LITM?  Why is this KYJ so lucky always falling into the arms of the guys?  :tounge_xd:       Let's continue to clean!!  :lol:

If you have some space in yr mind to spare, try Memories of Alhambra....it's really magical.   See you around ok?  Watching dramas with you around is definitely fun!  :wub:

Ohh I forgot about the Windbells haha I read about it and saw some pics, thanks for sharing his additional projects! I'm glad he's getting more acting projects because I honestly can't keep up most of the time on kpop activities so I stick to dramas :sweatingbullets:

Yep! Haha my heart is still adjusting to YJ being not a baby anymore lol I really want them to meet again in another project specially when I saw ig fan accounts that put YJ and JYs pictures side by side :wub:

Yep! MOA is actually the very next in my to watch list but I guess I'll just wait for it to finish so I'll binge watch it hehe. I love the VR-gaming aspect which I mostly see on animes so I'm thankful to tvN for stepping it up ^_^

If there are new drama forums of JYs dramas please tag me again chingu! Also can you recommend any twitter or IG fan accounts of JY?

On 12/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, Ponyo_mokona said:

Ohh I forgot about the Windbells haha I read about it and saw some pics, thanks for sharing his additional projects! I'm glad he's getting more acting projects because I honestly can't keep up most of the time on kpop activities so I stick to dramas :sweatingbullets:

Yep! Haha my heart is still adjusting to YJ being not a baby anymore lol I really want them to meet again in another project specially when I saw ig fan accounts that put YJ and JYs pictures side by side :wub:

Yep! MOA is actually the very next in my to watch list but I guess I'll just wait for it to finish so I'll binge watch it hehe. I love the VR-gaming aspect which I mostly see on animes so I'm thankful to tvN for stepping it up ^_^

If there are new drama forums of JYs dramas please tag me again chingu! Also can you recommend any twitter or IG fan accounts of JY?

Yeah, I agree it's easier to keep tab of his drama activities than his kpop activities but he has seriously very strong K-fansites and some J-fansites(those who take a lot of his good pictures) for his kpop activities who follow him literally everywhere he goes and they are doing that for his drama/movie activities now.

YJ has grown up to be a lady now....yes, me too...if it''s possible, I would also like to see them in another project again.  The roof-top scene is so unforgettable for me...loll

It would be good to watch MOA after it's done cos you don't have to suffer the anxiety of waiting... loll  can be quite killing...

Oh I have just edited to tag you an earlier post I made on jinyoung's and his company's ig accounts...plus a thread I just created for his new movie,  <THE MAN INSIDE ME> which Soompi just made a feature of his interview in a press conference which happened yesterday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1283439wpp/b1a4s-jinyoung-talks-kiss-scene-ra-mi-ran-upcoming-movie

You can start by following these instagram accounts for the latest update of what's happening to Jinyoung:

jinyoung0423

link8enter

He has many fansites on twitter in Korean and Japanese who take the latest update of pictures of him everywhere he goes....like his entourage, quite hard to keep up with them if you don't see them regularly, just to share a few,  

mynostalgia_

justyou1118

alwaysbemy_JY

flying_b1a4

rainbow_huynh

and many more......

but you can get an English collation at instagram account:    jiny__love

Hope you have fun keeping up with your dramas together with me and keeping up with him.  I will tag you whenever there is an update on him...he is actually very actively promoting his movie now and then his next two dramas I believe.

@lovehbhjw2013 I saw pictures from the movie presscon and JY was seriously charismatic hehe so happy that he gets to work with such veterans :wub: Thank you for the info! I'm actually moving country for awhile next month so things will be hectic soon and I don't know how active I'm gonna be in soompi forums again but I'll make sure to follow them in twitter for quick contents :D

Also, Happy New Year! :heart:

• 3 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, Lawyerh said:

Look young forever

Btw @nonski did you watch his new drama because its my first love? I like it :heart:

Hello!  No not yet but already downloaded!  I think it will be good since all the actors are talented just like our Jinyoung.  It is only an 8-episode drama.  

I watched his movie tho and it's really good, awesome! Funny!

Archived