[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

@JinyoungFox   OMG...look at the stuff he needed to do to make the fans meet fun!!   Nice and professional of him to entertain his fans.

I have not seen the entire video clip for this show....was he really terrified by the experience?:fearful:

B1A4’s Sandeul And Baro Don’t Hold Back When Asked About What Makes “Perfect Jinyoung” Human

Baro Sandeul
Pin
SHARES920

During the December 11 episode of MBC’s “Secretly Greatly,” B1A4’s Baro and Sandeul plotted to scare their fellow member Jinyoung to see how long he can stay calm and steady.

When asked about Jinyoung and if there was anything that goes against his “princely image,” Baro started off, “He’s horrible with directions, and he has a lot of fears.”

Sandeul revealed that Jinyoung also often falls prey to sleep paralysis, and has even been temporarily paralyzed seven times in one night. There’s an old wives’ tale that many seem to believe that says sleep paralysis means one is being haunted by demons and ghosts.

“So, he’s particularly afraid of ghosts,” they confirmed, and began to plan their ultimate prank.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JinYoung sure has a long memory for his love....so sweet of him....  Whoever's the girl...this must be the sweetest moment for her to know that he still thinks of her.......  He is really a die-hard romantic...like his songs...

B1A4’s Jinyoung reveals inspiration in writing ‘A Lie’ song; ‘I think about her from time to time’

By diana / 2016.12.09

On Nov. 28, B1A4 returned with their newest music titled "A Lie," which is under the boy group's third studio album "Good Timing." The new single was written by Jinyoung who recently revealed his inspiration for coming up "A Lie."

During B1A4's promotion of "Good Timing" on "Ji Suk Jin's 2 O'Clock Date," Jinyoung admitted he was inspired by his personal experiences to write the song. The B1A4 member shared he met someone a long time ago, whom he has never forgotten.

"It's true. There was someone I liked during high school. In the lyrics, there's a part that goes, "Meet someone good," which is a lie," he said as per Allkpop.

Jinyoung went on, "In your heart, you don't really mean it. I think about her from time to time, but I've let her go since it's been about 10 years."

In an interview with "Tei's Dreaming Radio," the B1A4 also revealed which girl group he would like to collaborate with. "I've been lately thinking about trying a different style. If there's an opportunity, I want to work with TWICE or GFRIEND," he said as quoted by Soompi.

Aside from his music career, Jinyoung has also entered the acting industry, starting out with a cameo appearance on "The Thousandth Man" in 2012. He also starred as the second male lead in the recently ended "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds."

In the same interview, the B1A4 member was also honest about his desire to work with "Sunny" star Chun Woo Hee. "I have close connections with the actresses who starred in the film "Sunny," but I've never met Chun Woo Hee," Jinyoung said.

He continued, "Min Hyorin said that if I ever worked on a project with Chun Woo Hee, then she would invite me into their "Sunny" chatroom."

Read more: http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/17508/20161209/b1a4-s-jinyoung-reveals-inspiration-writing-lie-song-think-time.htm#ixzz4SaqtaPCz

@JinyoungFox

Thanks for all the subtitled programmes.  Love the comeback interviews....his intelligence really shone through in the way he answered the questions.

The radio show was good for me to understand the rationale behind each song...gave me the right feel about the songs and the varied genre in the album is really awesome.   I did not realise "Melancholy" was so hard to compose...but it's really good...energizing. Gongchan was really hilarious calling his hyungs his "playtoys" since he is always so playful with them...  LOL...  Love Sanduel's confidence in his looks being the most handsome and love the way CNU wittily retorted him with his replies.  Truly, sincerely....Sandeul looks great to me as he is such a lovely live wire in the team and his singing talent is definitely undeniable.  What I am really pleased watching these boys is that they have their own areas of talent to be proud of and can carry themselves individually with confidence and as a team with magnified star quality.  So B1A4 forever.

The Bingo game was so entertaining to watch....Gongchan is really so incredible...he is really a punctilious guy....no wonder his hyungs adore him so much...he is the best maknae to me!   And the way they love to eat meat....   Jinyoung the most sexy??  I cannot agree more...with all his killer gazes...and his ability to express the right emotions  all the time......he really has to make more dramas.....but continue his music too!!!  Yes, I am greedy...lol

OMG....gongchan and Sandeul acting cute in the MBC section interview was hilarious again...

The impromptu concert with entertainment weekly was really entertaining.  S. Korea is really lucky to have so much entertainment in their industry...even walking on the streets could experience something so lucky....

They are going to perform at the SAF near Xmas......means they cannot stop working.....to take any break.  Maybe the US concert is their vacation....  My gut tells me this album is doing well, if I based it on the songs in the album alone.   Hopefully more people can hear the magic in their songs.

TWICE, B1A4, And More To Perform At 2016 SBS Awards Festival Star Zone

TWICE B1A4 VIXX

SBS has released both the first and second lineup for their 2016 SBS Awards Festival Star Zone.

SBS posted the news on their official homepage as well as their social media sites, saying that TWICE, SISTAR, GFRIEND, Cosmic Girls, Bolbbalgan4, Hong Jin Young, Baek A Yeon, Lee Jin Ah, gugudan, DIA, SONAMOO, Momoland, Matilda, Berry Good, and HighSoul would be performing as the first lineup of artists. SBS then released the news that B1A4, GOT7, and VIXX would be added as the second lineup.

The mentioned artists will be showing a variety of special stages through the award show’s talk show program called “Boom Up Show” (tentative title). The special program features popular artists perform and engage in a talk show with the MC of the show, Boom.

Hello chingus....

@Earth2KatyD117 @moodypie @nonski @_Nachan07 @ricerascal67 @sweetcream @xiashenghan@Gabi Bros

@charliew @tiendoank  @itsnumie @KateSG

@bonuibonui @ruka18 @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @ruuuuthpft @iheartyoojung

@febz@khlgpc

(    @JinyoungFox  @looki   these are the 2 BANAs I know here....so they probably know more than I do... :blush:  )

Not sure if I have missed anyone out....just some good news to share about uri Yoon Sung...after his resurrection as a musician...So far his team has won in 3 music shows and that is not an easy feat...as they are the oldest group in all the shows I believe....(they said it themselves on one of the radio shows).  Also, there were many new albums released topping the charts thereby causing the entire competitive landscape very tense......even I am constantly experiencing cold sweat:sweat_smile: for them and life is so NOT NORMAL for me..... LOL...Their music is really good but somehow so un-noticed by many in their own market.....I am totally flummoxed.

Their wins so far...

1. SBS  The Show  ( 6 Dec 2016)

2.  KBS Music Bank  (09.Dec 2016)

3. MBC Show Champion  (14 Dec 2016)

4.  Korea Best Dresser Swan Award 2016

They also won another interesting award called the "Best Dressed Group Award" for singer but in actual fact this award went beyond dress fashion according to the founder of this award...,...it also looked at their significant and decorous contribution to the music industry...  They are awarded to people who can inspire others....INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE.   On this note, I am pleased to know that good music about life is still being well-regarded instead of just chasing after popular topics.  *salute and respect*

Perhaps after knowing all the hardship....going through the process with them for their comeback, I feel the sense of euphoria that is beyond words....for their current success so far to share with all of you who loved Yoon Sung.....  :wub:

From DAZED magazine...they were named TOP 20 for the k pop 2016...

15. B1A4 – “A LIE”

With B1A4 leader Jinyoung helming the production, “A Lie” sets a curveball trajectory with a non-ballad 147bpm tempo before slowing down for a soaring, lush chorus, where strings layer onto the dance beats with brilliant cohesiveness. “A Lie” never stops shifting and building – each segment (even Baro’s rapped second verse) works cleanly to set the song up for its rousing key change, an emotional rollercoaster that skilfully avoids boring clichés.

Some random statistics....

B1A4 is

#6 in ranking for their fanbase 2016 according to naver

#6 in their physical sales of album GOOD TIMING according to Ga On

Jinyoung's followers has gone up to  821k as of 17 Dec 2016.

Today they have another mini fan meet and they have ordered food and beverage trucks for their fans!!!   I want to scream....they are so cool as stars...

They really LOVE THEIR FANS...whether BANA...no BANA....they still take care of them because the weather is cold.

Cz2Gf0cUQAIqRuG.jpg

3 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

let's hope and pray Jinyoung win this award..

Best news indeed!   I really hope that he would win..he deserves it!!!!!!! ...even the novelist thinks he has acted to her imagination of Yoon Sung and for me, he brought Yoon Sung to life....now I often imagine there is a Yoon Sung living somewhere out there... :lol:   

In my calmer self..I say.....at least his dream has come true that he can attend the KBS drama awards this year end... Yoooooooooooooohooooooooo!!!

Congratulations Jinyoung for being nominated!!!!  ❤️

Kim Min Seok  - Descendants of the Sun

Hyun Woo - The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop

Sung Hoon - 5 children

I only watched DOTS out of the 3...maybe I should go and do a quick review of the other 2 dramas to see if uri prince stands a chance.  *excited*

Dear Chingus,.

@Earth2KatyD117 @moodypie @nonski @_Nachan07 @ricerascal67 @sweetcream @xiashenghan@Gabi Bros

@charliew @tiendoank  @itsnumie @KateSG

@febz@khlgpc

If you still support Jinyoung as Yoon Sung, kindly vote for him for the netizen award by KBS.  ....hopefully Yoon Sung can get at least one award if you are keen to support him.

The link to vote is: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/netizen/man/index.html   

Voting ends on 28.12.2016.  Can just sign on via FB account to vote...makes registration easier.

B1A4’s Jinyoung Admits To Being Scared About His “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Role

B1A4 Jinyoung
Pin
SHARES689

B1A4’s Jinyoung connected with fans through Naver’s V Live on December 18, and talked about his experience working on “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Jinyoung appeared as Kim Yoon Sung on KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” and made his mark as an “acting-dol” with his good looks and excellent acting talent.

Regarding this, the star opened up by saying, “To be honest, I was worried about wearing hanbok and appearing in a historical drama. However, I think it went well because the other members [of B1A4] gave me words of encouragement, the PD and screenwriters helped me out a lot, and we had lots of script read-throughs.”

Jinyoung also explained, “The weather was at its hottest, so it wasn’t easy filming the drama wearing hanbok.” Thinking back on the experience, he added, “We were usually busy fighting off the heat.”

The singer has accomplished a great deal in 2016, proving his talents as a producer in Mnet’s “Produce 101,” as an actor in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” and as a producer and singer through B1A4’s November album.

On 18/12/2016 at 11:53 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Best news indeed!   I really hope that he would win..he deserves it!!!!!!! ...even the novelist thinks he has acted to her imagination of Yoon Sung and for me, he brought Yoon Sung to life....now I often imagine there is a Yoon Sung living somewhere out there... :lol:   

In my calmer self..I say.....at least his dream has come true that he can attend the KBS drama awards this year end... Yoooooooooooooohooooooooo!!!

Congratulations Jinyoung for being nominated!!!!  ❤️

Kim Min Seok  - Descendants of the Sun

Hyun Woo - The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop

Sung Hoon - 5 children

I only watched DOTS out of the 3...maybe I should go and do a quick review of the other 2 dramas to see if uri prince stands a chance.  *excited*

i dont watch the other drama too.. but i think its quite difficult to win.. hyunwoo drama is currently airing and he is the 1st lead.. and i keep seeing his face in naver..  and i think sunghoon is 1st lead in his drama.. 

the fact that jinyoung is nominated alr make me proud tho.. we can just pray and hope for the best..

5 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

i dont watch the other drama too.. but i think its quite difficult to win.. hyunwoo drama is currently airing and he is the 1st lead.. and i keep seeing his face in naver..  and i think sunghoon is 1st lead in his drama.. 

the fact that jinyoung is nominated alr make me proud tho.. we can just pray and hope for the best..

Oh dear!!!!  Uri prince really has Misty/Foggy Road....  Now the Misty/Foggy road rings in my ears..   His road to success has been quite an arduous one.  

He is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY perfect as Yoon Sung in MDBC.  There is no other who can bring Yoon Sung to life in such a crystal-clear way.....and as a second lead, he has made phenomenal impact......unforgettable memories for MDBC.....

Is there a best second lead actor category?  He should be nominated for that too if it is not exactly apples-to-apples to place him together with first leads of the dramas they acted in as first leads would get a lot more screen time and attention from viewers.  Or maybe he is privileged to be nominated since this is only typically for first lead....then wow....    *Cross our fingers*

At least for now...his wish of attending a drama awards ceremony this year is considered realized now?  Nominated means can get to attend right?

On 19/12/2016 at 0:53 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Dear Chingus,.

@charliew @tiendoank  @itsnumie @KateSG

@febz@khlgpc

If you still support Jinyoung as Yoon Sung, kindly vote for him for the netizen award by KBS.  ....hopefully Yoon Sung can get at least one award if you are keen to support him.

The link to vote is: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/netizen/man/index.html   

Voting ends on 28.12.2016.  Can just sign on via FB account to vote...makes registration easier.

B1A4’s Jinyoung Admits To Being Scared About His “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Role

B1A4 Jinyoung
Pin
SHARES689

B1A4’s Jinyoung connected with fans through Naver’s V Live on December 18, and talked about his experience working on “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Jinyoung appeared as Kim Yoon Sung on KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” and made his mark as an “acting-dol” with his good looks and excellent acting talent.

Regarding this, the star opened up by saying, “To be honest, I was worried about wearing hanbok and appearing in a historical drama. However, I think it went well because the other members [of B1A4] gave me words of encouragement, the PD and screenwriters helped me out a lot, and we had lots of script read-throughs.”

Jinyoung also explained, “The weather was at its hottest, so it wasn’t easy filming the drama wearing hanbok.” Thinking back on the experience, he added, “We were usually busy fighting off the heat.”

The singer has accomplished a great deal in 2016, proving his talents as a producer in Mnet’s “Produce 101,” as an actor in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” and as a producer and singer through B1A4’s November album.

DONE!! 

@syeramy  Thank you chingu!! :wub:   Soompi also started their voting but I think they took down for a while because it was crashing the system just now...:lol:   Let you know when it is up again...he seems to be nominated in 2 categories.... BEST IDOL ACTOR & SECOND LEAD SYNDROME.... Did not manage to check other categories because the system went down...

@JinyoungFox @ricerascal67 @looki

OMG I am sooooooo excited.....I just realised that there is a SOOMPI Music Chart here and uri Jinyoung's composed  "A Lie"  has just gone on the chart in week 2 as the 10th song in the TOP 10!!!!! Yooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!

After two weeks at No. 2, MAMAMOO finally moves up to No. 1 this week with “Décalcomanie.” This song is consistently among the top songs on all our chart sources and grabbed its first win on “The Show.” It is their second No. 1 song this year. Congratulations to MAMAMOO!

There are three new songs in the top 10 this week. Moving up 14 spots to No. 2 is gugudan’s Kim Sejeong with her first solo hit “Flower Road.” Written and produced by Block B’s Zico, this piano and guitar driven ballad has a string melody, with lyrics based on a letter that Kim Sejeong wrote to her mother.

Moving up eight spots to No. 3 is a collaboration between Super Junior’s Kim Heechul and Buzz’s Min Kyung Hoon for SM STATION. Their song “Sweet Dream” is a minor rock ballad filled with guitar and piano sounds. The lyrics are about a happy moment with a loved one.

Debuting at No. 10 is B1A4’s new song “A Lie.” This song is the title track from B1A4’s third studio album “Good Timing.” It is their first full length album in almost three years. Written by member Jinyoung, “A Lie” has rock sound and a house rhythm with poetic lyrics.

10 (new) A Lie

Image of A Lie
ALBUM: B1A4 VOL. 3
ARTIST/BAND: B1A4
  • MUSIC: JINYOUNG
  •  
  • LYRICS: JINYOUNG, BARO
GENRES: POP/DANCE

About the Soompi Music Chart

Soompi Music Chart is unlike any other music chart or television ranking. It takes into account rankings by various major music charts in Korea as well as the hottest trending artists on Soompi, making it a unique chart that reflects what’s going on in K-pop not only in Korea but around the world. Our chart is composed of the following sources:

GAON Music Chart – 25%
Various Internet Charts (Olleh, Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Genie) – 15%
Soompi Airplay – 20%
TV Music Show Charts (SBS Inkigayo, KBS Music Bank, MNet M!Countdown, MBC PLUS Show Champion) – 40%

You can see the ranking of other songs from this link: 

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/08/mamamoo-slays-with-decalcomanie-soompis-k-pop-music-chart-2016-december-week-2/

On 19/12/2016 at 10:33 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Oh dear!!!!  Uri prince really has Misty/Foggy Road....  Now the Misty/Foggy road rings in my ears..   His road to success has been quite an arduous one.  

He is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY perfect as Yoon Sung in MDBC.  There is no other who can bring Yoon Sung to life in such a crystal-clear way.....and as a second lead, he has made phenomenal impact......unforgettable memories for MDBC.....

Is there a best second lead actor category?  He should be nominated for that too if it is not exactly apples-to-apples to place him together with first leads of the dramas they acted in as first leads would get a lot more screen time and attention from viewers.  Or maybe he is privileged to be nominated since this is only typically for first lead....then wow....    *Cross our fingers*

At least for now...his wish of attending a drama awards ceremony this year is considered realized now?  Nominated means can get to attend right?

I think jinyoung will attend it.. I really hope he got the rookie actor.. or they give two awards like last year.. I think Kim Sohyun and Chae Soobin got the rookie actress award last year.. 

but last year the winner for rookie actor is yeo jingoo eventho his drama rating is really bad.. sungjae got nominated too but they don't give him the award eventho his drama is obviously doing better than jingoo's drama.. idk why.. maybe bcs of "idol actor"... so the chance for jinyoung win the rookie actor is quite... small.. :(

but I'm happy he can attend the drama award because he want it.. and he got invited to the entertainment award too..

but the only thing I'm concerned right now is b1a4 aren't confirmed to attend any of the year end music festival.. idk why.. ugh I hope they could attend it.. bcs they always attend the festival every year since debut.. idk what are their company up too.. 

anyway abt the netizen award I don't think you can vote with fb account.. you need to vote with kbs account.. I register with my id number and need to wait for 7 days to got confirmation..

6 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

I think jinyoung will attend it.. I really hope he got the rookie actor.. or they give two awards like last year.. I think Kim Sohyun and Chae Soobin got the rookie actress award last year.. 

but last year the winner for rookie actor is yeo jingoo eventho his drama rating is really bad.. sungjae got nominated too but they don't give him the award eventho his drama is obviously doing better than jingoo's drama.. idk why.. maybe bcs of "idol actor"... so the chance for jinyoung win the rookie actor is quite... small.. :(

but I'm happy he can attend the drama award because he want it.. and he got invited to the entertainment award too..

but the only thing I'm concerned right now is b1a4 aren't confirmed to attend any of the year end music festival.. idk why.. ugh I hope they could attend it.. bcs they always attend the festival every year since debut.. idk what are their company up too.. 

anyway abt the netizen award I don't think you can vote with fb account.. you need to vote with kbs account.. I register with my id number and need to wait for 7 days to got confirmation..

I don't know how things work in their industry...but I think first thing first is he gets his wish to attend the drama awards....we are at least one step closer.  

Just saw the latest that they are invited for this:   B1A4 will be attending 2016 MBC Gayo Daejejun!

Think what is missing now is the SBS and the KBS Gayo Daejejun(3rd line up release on 23 Dec)   hmmm....me anxious too....

Oh...I check with another fan club site on twitter and I was given the impression the message I got confirmed the vote is ok but asking if I want to vote for someone else...i.e. I cannot vote for the same person immediately.  

In any case, the soompi award voting is also up....  I found JinYoung in "best idol actor' and 'second lead syndrome' and Sandeul in "best variety star".   Did you find anymore?   I am afraid I may miss out something.    I cannot seem to find B1A4... :grimace:

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I don't know how things work in their industry...but I think first thing first is he gets his wish to attend the drama awards....we are at least one step closer.  

Just saw the latest that they are invited for this:   B1A4 will be attending 2016 MBC Gayo Daejejun!

Think what is missing now is the SBS and the KBS Gayo Daejejun(3rd line up release on 23 Dec)   hmmm....me anxious too....

Oh...I check with another fan club site on twitter and I was given the impression the message I got confirmed the vote is ok but asking if I want to vote for someone else...i.e. I cannot vote for the same person immediately.  

In any case, the soompi award voting is also up....  I found JinYoung in "best idol actor' and 'second lead syndrome' and Sandeul in "best variety star".   Did you find anymore?   I am afraid I may miss out something.    I cannot seem to find B1A4... :grimace:

yup.. the fact that he is nominated for 2 awards are enough for me.. 

and I know I can trust MBC.. B1A4 is indeed MBC's son.. lol

anyway MBC gayo and KBS Drama award airing at the same time.. Jinyoung will be very busy...

there's a high possibility that KBS will add b1a4 in the 3rd lineup.. idk abt sbs.. they tend to be a bit biased to group with bigger companies.. 

the soompi awards.. I'm snorting when I see the current top 3 in idol actor category.. im sorry but those three esp the top 2 got bashed a lot for their acting tho.. they are a great idols, but I think acting is just not for them.. 

I think b1a4 are not nominated bcs they released the album late this year, bigbang isn't there too..

Archived