[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

so, B1A4 DC GALLERY give this to jinyoung as birthday present.. LOL

the jjan naesang thet he mention in happy together..

because he always playing a character with unrequited love in the drama and making it hard for fan's heart.. LOL

I love how witty the fans are.. jinyoung really like the present that he post it in hi ig ><

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B1A4’s Jinyoung Melts Hearts In New Photo With Orphaned Infant

B1A4 JINYOUNG

B1A4’s Jinyoung recently took to his Instagram account in order to honor the many orphaned children waiting for adoption.

Uploaded from a recent photoshoot, Jinyoung is seen giving an orphaned infant, Si Hoo, a warm hug and smiling brightly at the camera. The picture is captioned “Si Hoo, I pray that you meet a good family soon. Stay strong!!”

Jinyoung continued to gush about Si Hoo in a quote pulled from a seemingly earlier interview. Found at the corner of the image, the idol singer confessed, “The moment I saw you, you warmed and healed my heart. When you become an adult, I believe that you will become a lucky, wonderful person to many people.”

B1A4 is currently preparing to promote their third album “Good Timing,” scheduled to drop on November 28.

video of B1A4 giving idea for SNL

Baro's idea for SNL: Since he's the only B blood, have him be in an accident and the other 4 go kidnap someone else with B blood, cause he needs a blood transfusion

CNU's idea: Having a dis battle over their hometowns, since they're known as the country-dols

Jinyoung's idea: B1A4 stationary store, because of the A4 paper

Sandeul mentioned doing a corner that is already in the show called 'Nightline' with Tak Jaehoon

and of course Jinyoung lost direction at the end of the video.. LOL

@JinYoungfox   LOL....I can remember all the songs now...   B1A4 should do a quiz in the fan cafe to test how many songs we can identify just based on the teasers....and I am sure you and I can score 100% now... kekeke :lol:    Love all the songs!

The preview for "it's a lie" is so short but it has impact....so has "good timing"....etches in the mind.

And I really like the MELANCHOLY(has the fun style like what's happening....:heart:).....there is nothing melancholic about the tune....so cool like JinYoung...probably his way of overcoming melancholy....with liveliness....and Sparkling is surprisingly another fast song about CNU's dog.....it really sparkles.....it's great that they express so much positiveness through their music....and I must say "Together" and "Drunk on you"  has a lot of sweetness in the tune......:wub:

Btw, after "studying" through JinYoung's songs, I must say his "What's happening" is really a very unique brand of music that can be classified as Jin-sage-pop.  The song is amazingly stringed together with a few different disjoint melodies and yet they can come together to sound like a piece of music and the best part is it is something that is catchy and can be remembered by many.   It is paradoxical in that it clashes and yet it blends....plus it has a lot of positive energy in his tune and lyrics despite relating a negative and somewhat traumatic experience.   Melancholy seems to be another piece like that but I cannot be sure until I hear the entire tune and its lyrics.  I think if he can make a lot of pieces like this....it can really be classified as a genre of its own...Jin-sage-pop.   Bravo...JinYoung, if I am not wrong, you have really defined a new genre of music in pop per your dream.

Ah...just realised what you mean he lost direction....he was looking at the wrong camera but I think they confused him cos both cameras were running....even when he was looking at a different camera...that one featured him when he talked....   are they playing with him like a prank? :lol:

@lovehbhjw2013 Because I don't have anything to do today I've put the preview on loop nonstop.. even last night I fell asleep while my laptop still looping the video and get scold so much by my dad because he always lectured me about "save energy" LOL

they keep it's a lie a mystery.. but I love it so much..

I think the song for his dog is to my star, instead of sparkling? 

I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!

this is the trans of the lyrics by marisa (thesuitelife547.tumblr.com)

1. Intro - Time

Composed by: Jinyoung, Moon Junggyu

2.  It’s A Lie

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung, Kang Myungsin

It seems like we’re until here, you say

3. The Moment I Fall For You Again

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: JInyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung, Captain Planet

It’s enough if I fall for you once

Look at me

Don’t shake me with your charms anymore

Baby look at me

I fall for you once again

4. Good Timing

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung, Captain Planet

It’s coming, yeah right now

Good timing yes

5. Nightmare

Composed by: CNU, Cloud | Lyrics by: CNU, Baro | Arranged by: Cloud, humbert

Baby tell me

Now I know that I can’t go back 

And although I try to endure it, you don’t like me

The things I do

6. In A Dream

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung, Moon Junggyu

You should be in my arms

In my arms that will always be waiting

7. Sparkling 

Composed by: CNU, Kwak Wooram (RWAM) | Lyrics by: CNU, Baro | Arranged by: Kwak Wooram (RWAM)

This moment right now is our beginning oh oh

Please tell me that you love me more

So you can make my heart flutter

Please tell me that you love me more

8. To My Star

Composed by: CNU, Cloud | Lyrics by: CNU, Baro | Arranged by: Cloud

I can’t explain it with just any words

You shine the brightest in the world

Even out of all of the different stars that surround you, you probably sparkle the most

9. Melancholy

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung

Really, how, why

Melancholy, I’m melancholy, yeah

You’re melancholy if you’re together with me

10. I’ll Find You

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung, Moon Junggyu

Like a tightly blocked road

My head can’t get cleared up

I’ll find you wherever you are

I won’t bow my head

Even if you’re not in this place

Everything, risking everything

11. Drunk On You

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung, Baro | Arranged by: Jinyoung, Kang Myungsin

I grab your twisting shoulders

Wait a minute, hold on there baby

It’s too dangerous to be alone

I don’t know what happened but you look sad

Is there anything I could do to possibly help you?

12. Together

Composed by: Jinyoung | Lyrics by: Jinyoung | Arranged by: JInyoung, Moon Junggyu

Don’t forget

The bright stars that are high in the sky hold our love

@JinyoungFox   I am jumping up and down now in delirium... I just ordered everything B1A4 under the black Friday sales promo plus free shipping.....Ordered BANA membership and everything B1A4(I threw out all my previous selection...haha)... :tounge_xd:  Alas, I have kept to my promise to support him. :w00t:

Oh yes...I was wondering why Sparkling was sung by JinYoung and to my star was sung by CNU....so you are probably right.   Even then, to my star is also not a slow ballad....or teary-like... think he is remembering all the goodness of his dog..not the sadness.

Oh..the synopsis of each song is so good.

I am very sure he will make a great boyfriend, husband, son-in-law, father etc.... I only hope he chooses a girl who would stay true to him forever too.... and not take him for granted because of his good virtues.  I hope he does not lose faith in love by poor experiences(even in dramas!!!!!)  so pray God open his eyes wide when he chooses his dates and his future spouse in real life..  

And yes, I love the pictures in my SIG too.... I got so sick of the lousy ticker programs that were not working so I am now doing a manual countdown like JinYoung...hahaha

And oops to the repeat playback till the morning...I did not loop it so long...only when I was awake...after that I was too dead tired to listen to anything...

@lovehbhjw2013 waa.. congrats congrats!! I just got my notification from the fancafe that I'm an Official BANA now.. ><

I hope he meet a person that suit him and will love him.. his ideal type is a woman who respect elder, so I'm sure that woman will be a very nice person..

I'm so excited for their SNL episode.. SNL are really hillarious and 3 minutes boyfriends are just gold!!

haha, I've been looping the preview since it's released because I'm on my pc since last night doing some journal translating.. so I got to work while looping the preview ><

anyway,. jinyoung bless us with his sky picture again...

I hope gurumi cast wil show their support for b1a4's comeback, I saw earlier yoojung liking jinyoung's video post about the album preview

@JinyoungFox

Congratulations that you are OFFICIALLY a BANA!!!  :love:  I would have to wait till they finish processing. :blush:

I don't know why I had to waste so much time on okdgg before I could place the orders...Initially the album could not be found and suddenly it magically appeared today and I could just place order for everything at one place.  Before that I was checking all the various sites to place order separately....what a pain!   Anyway, problem solved, hopefully I get my stuff soon plus the BANA notification.  My "gurumi" is still stuck somewhere but landed many days ago...LOL    

Well, if he ever starts to date, we can help him to see... haha...no stress.

I look forward to SNL too...think it is going to be funny....streaming online?  what time is it on 26 Nov?

Oh you do translation too?  from which language to which language?

This is nicely taken photo.  A few days ago....I tried to catch a few people in motion and I never got them right.  Either both blur or one clear and one blur which I could not control.  So motion pictures are hard to capture as stills.  This one is well taken to show the road in motion and the buildings behind appeared so crisp and distinct....

Missed your last line....how in the world you manage to see yoo jung liking his photos in the sea of likes???   Amazing...each time I see so many likes and comments....I go dizzy with the numbers and dizzy with happiness for him that his fruits of labour is bearing more fruits for him.  756K followers now...244k to go to hit a million.  Hopefully when the comeback is launched...more will jump onto the bandwagon to support him....or at awards ceremony...really hope to see him there....crazy me missing Yoon Sungie want to watch him with the gurumi team and also more of his dramas next year if possible, just like Namgoong Min...he became the lead in 2016 after his awards in 2015 as supporting actor roles and he was not even trained as an actor but an engineer...

@nonski   chingu dear, have not heard from you since Nov 4....are you recovering ok?  Me getting worried about your health....  Please just say hi if you happen to come by....:frown:

@looki @xiashenghan   Hello chingus..Jinyoungfox and I crossed the hurdles to sign up as BANAs already.   If you ladies have any questions on getting into BANA club, feel free to check with us....   

I don't know who else enjoys B1A4 music....if anyone needs help to become BANA or get the new album....just *scream* for us!   We will respond as fast as we can....cos I had to cross a few hurdles to get here so now I could help.

Hi moonlighters chingus, 

@_Nachan07 

@Earth2KatyD117 @charliew @tiendoank @bonuibonui @ruka18 @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @ruuuuthpft @iheartyoojung @febz (sorry if I miss out anyone cos I took the list from pg 1)

How are you ladies?  Still having gurumi hangover?

@lovehbhjw2013 ah, if you already purchase the order, have u request for an upgrade in fancafe???

here's the guide

Cx7ZTjKWEAAR0hB.jpg

It will be very funny, will air at 26th, I will post the stream link here later..

I'm just translating a medical journal to read it again later, because english in the medical journal are a bit complicated so in order to understand it better I translate it to my language with a help from dictionary.. lol..

because we can see what our following like,

CyAyTh3UsAADPT4.jpg

sweetheart dongyeon who always liking ppl's pictures..

Cx7FyfWXcAA1-nE.jpg

I miss jinyoung's acting too.. but we will see it in the mv and snl later.. haha

JINYOUNG NAVER PICTURE UPDATE (Finally I can see his eyebrow :wub:)

CyAlPuUVEAA-r3o.jpg

And a new teaser picture, he looks really good 

CyCQfvGVQAEJIjb.jpg

CyCV7FGVIAA6H3J.jpg

and jinyoung just prove how a genius composer he is..

the intro in the album preview, apparently if we play it backward there's a hidden message by him.. he said " Even though its too late, If only I could turn back time"

I've got goosebumps, how could he got an idea to do it.. it's really great!

@JinyoungFox   I thought I am done with registration!!!  Gosh..  do I do this upgrade after they send me a confirmation of being a BANA or do it as long as after I have ordered like now I could do it?

Btw, I saw on the Daum page the info you have provided...looks like it can be done without getting confirmation email yet?

Also. what is the purpose of this upgrade?  Is it to access the multi-language subs on the website?

@JinyoungFox  I have done it already at 9:07.  I saw the information stated on the order receipt and cut and pasted to fill in the information and the status is order completed and I have received an email from okdgg.    In any case, this is the selection for VIP into the fan cafe?   I wonder if they would select me as I use my mini's info who is a teen, to register.,,this particular teen of mine is kpop and Korean language savvy(compared to me) so I decided to use the info.  Also, by the time I enter the info, it is already 7 pages long!!!  LOL... 

If you get selected, do let me know, your chance is certainly higher and I pray you will be selected!!

16 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@JinyoungFox  I have done it already at 9:07.  I saw the information stated on the order receipt and cut and pasted to fill in the information and the status is order completed and I have received an email from okdgg.    In any case, this is the selection for VIP into the fan cafe?   I wonder if they would select me as I use my mini's info who is a teen, to register.,,this particular teen of mine is kpop and Korean language savvy(compared to me) so I decided to use the info.  Also, by the time I enter the info, it is already 7 pages long!!!  LOL... 

If you get selected, do let me know, your chance is certainly higher and I pray you will be selected!!

everyone who register to BANA 4 will be a vip in the fancafe, there are some place that restricted before, and now we can have more access in the fancafe if we're an official BANA..

so no need to worry.. :)

Archived