Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hi.. Our crown prince is traveling,  for work (@Eider), but I hope so much that he is also relaxing ...

Spoiler

And Yoo Jung instead chose to go on vacation with a friend... but will he really just be a friend? He's a ordinary guy (not-famous, but thanks to her now surely will be more known)... note: @ehdudqkr   deleted the photos with YJ, for this reason, correctly, I also deleted the photos that portray him with YJ, after saving them, but the impression remains... who is he?

Spoiler

...on holiday again together (at sea and in the mountains )... surely they know each other from school...It seems that he studies theater...  are they very close friends!? is he worthy of this attention, or is he taking advantage of it? I have so many questions... but no answer :(...

I know this is not the news that many BoYoo would have liked to read ... but, if this is her choice, to do a normal life as a teenager near a teenage boy, it should be respected  (caution: I'm not saying that the guy is dating YJ,  we don't know yet, just that she went on vacation with him and we don't know who he is to her.)... Of course, unless it comes out that is his cousin, thingh which I doubt,  but even  if they were just close friends, you will also understand my embarrassment and my decision not to update this forum from today, which will always remain my favorite as well as my favorite couple will be always and only that BoYoo ... if fate wants it, maybe we'll find ourselves still here, I hope so... Now, I greet you and thank you all ... To Bo&Yoo, thanks for these 3 awesome years and please allow me, finally, to express everyone my most sincere wishes for prosperity and success, now and for the future!!! I wish Yoo Jung to be happy, whatever the path she has chosen (I wish she had a good and smart boy by her side, who respects her and loves her)... and to our Bogummy, I wish him to find all the success, love and happiness he deserves ... I hoped that YJ could be the right one :tears: I was wrong... we'll see... I'd still and always like to see him smiling! :heart: 

628b035a6d682e5171c7bc4a83d37af8.jpg

cr tvN Drama "Encounter"

201276088_700.jpg

Spoiler

My last updates...

...to our ideal boyfriend... saranghaeyo! :heart:

Goodbye :cry:...

Spoiler

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the info which seemed to indicate you have some insider info which is reliable.  Probably this thread will become dormant ... Still MDBC is a classic saeguk like no other and Leeyeong and Raon interactions are beautiful and heart fluttering ........ even its OSTs are very lingering .........

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here, i've been super busy and life hasn't really been easy lately... but I saw some stuff on instagram which somehow made me believe there was a dating rumor involving YJ... and then I come onto here and find out there was a picture or something? 

Could anyone please help me understand and catch up with what's been going on? What picture? What happened? What do we know so far?

Please help me understand! I'd love to be able to make my own conclusions...:bawling:

Hi aIl!

It feels like awhile since I’ve said anything in here, but upon reading the last couple postings, I thought I’d share some of my thoughts.  I know that conversation (BoYoo fever) has dwindled as we have not seen our OTP together in awhile.  We all knew with new individual projects and due to their young age, sailing on this Boyoo ship would not be a breeze.  We cannot expect a flame to burn fiercely bright all of the time, can we? Real life does not work that way.

Well, I saw the alleged photo discussed above and I personally do not see any threat there. If KYJ has vacationed with that guy,  I do not think it’s exclusive as the pose looks platonic and there’s even an ajumma in the pic.  Perhaps they are childhood friends- something like Jin Hyuk and Jo Hye In in Encounter?  And even if they get romantically involved I do not think I would lose my respect for KYJ as I’ve been hearing others have on IG.  

Anyway, KYJ and PBG will have their friends/acquaintances in their personal lives and some may be of opposite gender. They are surrounded by many support after all.  It’s sad to realize, but they might even get in relationships with others along the way. (PBG is very busy lately and a girl like KYJ might need more attention.) Still,  I cannot forget that look in their eyes for each other and glow they possess when they were together.

If they are meant for each other and truly compatible (“destined” as some of you say), it’s something to believe that love can bring them back together as a couple in the end.  Like someone else said, let’s not be hasty, jump to conclusions until there is some real confirmation.

On a good note, I am ecstatic to hear Jin Young and Kim Yoo Jung will be hosting an upcoming event together. Indeed, the reminder BoYoo fans may need that that “Moonlight” connection is still going strong!

• Like 1

hey guys it's been a while. i've been wanting to post but i've been having trouble logging on to soompi. Fortunately or unfortunately, i was able to log in this time.

I'm sure everyone knows by now the chaos that is currently going on in our ship. I've seen the picture myself and honestly do not see anything that would make people think that the two are dating. So what I am curious about is if there are other pictures or information that made some pretty loyal shippers abandon the ship. I refuse to believe that they dropped everything and all of a sudden like that without a good reason.

If anyone can enlighten me or us I would very much appreciate it. I've been with this couple since 2016 and I will stay with them until God knows when but I am honestly feeling so down that I can't even look at her right now. If it was just me who felt the spark between the two i would have let go a long time ago and thought i was being ridiculous for even shipping 2 actors but there are thousands of us who felt it and thought it was something special and rare. I don't even know why i'm so invested but I would really like some clarification.

• Like 1

dear Boju, I appreciate everything you've done and I can understand your words,  I want you to know that I respect your opinion  so I'm not here to change your mind. I just would  like to express my feelings.

The disappointment, the regret and the sadness that have pervaded me in these days have diminished when the warm and caressing voice of Bo Gum, spread by the videos of his Fm in Thailand, has enveloped me and has enlightened me: I will continue to update this forum how can I..The freshness and the magic of wonderful memories accumulated drawing from the exciting boyoo moments will guide me. Their reverberation of joy and harmony still is covering my heart: I'm continuing to listen that heat. But, in order not to incur illusions as well, because my desire to see Yoo and Bo together is only my desire, and it is not implicit that it is also their desire, I will limit myself to writing about one and the other without feeding expectations about the world of love Boyoo.

The only hopes that I have are: that Yoo, in the future, will show herself really mature in choosing projects that will enhance her acting skills and in manifesting herself; that Bo Gum, towards which esteem and respect grow from day to day, might live the true love, whoever she is, and that,  with his immense grace and with its immense talent,  he can give us many  unforgettable emotions.

Before talking about his touching fm in Thailand, let me make a few notes about some events that happened in these days, significatives from my point of view.

Spoiler

19.02.16 BOGS fan meeting in Thailandia

I hope I do not clog this page too much with videos :lol: so I thought to divide the part of the show from the rest and to make two posts. forgive me, I am not forum's practice.

AT THE AIRPORT ON 14 FEBRUARY

AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Spoiler

AT THE END OF THE SHOW

Spoiler

IN AIRPORT ON RETURN TO KOREA

Spoiler

@magrace93 and @Boj thanks for the updates. I super appreciate all the updates you guys have given us:wub:. I respect everyones decision as long as we respect both Bogum and YJ too, mostly the latter one. If they end up with somebody else, well that's okay. All I'm saying is that I like Boyoo couple whether they end up with each other or not:D.

So happy that YJ and Jin Young will be the MC for 100 years of March 3rd Movement "100 Years of Spring"  to air on February 28th:)

On 2/18/2019 at 10:52 PM, labski said:

@magrace93 and @Boj thanks for the updates. I super appreciate all the updates you guys have given us:wub:. I respect everyones decision as long as we respect both Bogum and YJ too, mostly the latter one. If they end up with somebody else, well that's okay. All I'm saying is that I like Boyoo couple whether they end up with each other or not:D.

So happy that YJ and Jin Young will be the MC for 100 years of March 3rd Movement "100 Years of Spring"  to air on February 28th:)

Why mostly the latter one?

On 2/18/2019 at 10:52 PM, labski said:

Well said .........

On 2/19/2019 at 10:41 PM, vinnybookworm said:

Why mostly the latter one?

every living being deserves respect, but a public figure does not deserve more respect than others, above all respect must be reciprocated and deserved imo
@labsky , you, dear friend, have pointed out that at this moment we must have more understanding or respect to yoo: well, the fact that she is young or confusedly in love, despite declaring to be free to act at her discretion because she has reached adulthood, should not make us too lenient and willing to justify. A public figure, independently from his role in society, he has a responsibility towards the public, the fans: with his way of being and transmitting ideas, sensations, widespread teachings and examples. Faced with this, he has a duty to reflect on the possible consequences of his actions. Personally I think that the uncouth behavior of some fans in Yoo's IG, are a bit of the logical consequence of certain actions. With this I do not want to justify them, rather, I do not understand them and disgusting me.Then there is a lack of respect that I noted from some time by some fans of other couples, or actors, against BG: he has done nothing to deserve it if not to be a good man, humble and respectful. He is attacked by them without reason, sometimes with the clammy ways. These people also make fake accounts. But the BG image is strengthened by these attacks, precisely because its attitude has always been correct, honest, and in my views, this should make us pause for thought.

2 hours ago, magrace93 said:

every living being deserves respect, but a public figure does not deserve more respect than others, above all respect must be reciprocated and deserved imo
@labsky , you, dear friend, have pointed out that at this moment we must have more understanding or respect to yoo: well, the fact that she is young or confusedly in love, despite declaring to be free to act at her discretion because she has reached adulthood, should not make us too lenient and willing to justify. A public figure, independently from his role in society, he has a responsibility towards the public, the fans: with his way of being and transmitting ideas, sensations, widespread teachings and examples. Faced with this, he has a duty to reflect on the possible consequences of his actions. Personally I think that the uncouth behavior of some fans in Yoo's IG, are a bit of the logical consequence of certain actions. With this I do not want to justify them, rather, I do not understand them and disgusting me.Then there is a lack of respect that I noted from some time by some fans of other couples, or actors, against BG: he has done nothing to deserve it if not to be a good man, humble and respectful. He is attacked by them without reason, sometimes with the clammy ways. These people also make fake accounts. But the BG image is strengthened by these attacks, precisely because its attitude has always been correct, honest, and in my views, this should make us pause for thought.

@magrace93...thanks for your input:) 

just to clarify, my point is not to give our lovely Yoo more respect than the other but equal respect (but again its not up to me). Between the two, based solely on my observation on knetz or any other fan (just my opinion) is that YJ is always bashed compared to BG. Since BG have  huge fans (and  that's great :) coz I like him too)than YJ, the support is tremendous. When you say we should not be too lenient that's not how I see it when it comes to BG's fan (again based only on my observation and opinion) and for me that's okay and its not my decision. And to be honest, I don't read unacceptable comments from other fans as I know myself and I don't go to their level:D. Please don't get me wrong as I have no intention to hurt my BoYoo:wub:. Peace to all and let's live a happy life!

• Like 2