Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

42 minutes ago, labski said:

anyone knows our Boyoo's schedule aside from filming their own dramas :D?

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: SO CUTE!!!! SPOILER

• Like 1

Hi, a quick update. I have traveled and I am tired...

This week, episodes 7 and 8 of CWPFS were broadcast, which remains stable on the charts, and episode 7 of Encounter, also stable with a peak of 9.8... do not forget to watch tonight at 9:30pm on tvN!

Spoiler

Tomorrow there will be the great awaited eighth episode of Encounter ... I say that the wait is great view the preview /Have you seen it?:blush:, but also because Jin Hyuk is maturing a important decision and they're closer and closer ...

The growth of the respective character in the two dramas goes hand in hand with an increasingly intense performance and high performance of our boys, which is getting a lot of admiration ...

cr in logo

46433857_275985179781510_6615962294733794653_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

47234636_812348272447314_603780554757723

cr tvN "Encounter" (by @parkbogum_pra)

46660994_273927226605043_1235494548798241424_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr tvN "Encounter"

46243997_364201354156244_5526686470557663074_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Other news...

Bogummy updates...

Poeme by @Bogummy translated verse by @Vatthavara
When night falls.. I have a home to go back to
When tired..I have someone I really miss
When lonely..There is someone who sings me nice lyric song. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the videos.  Juz watch the boyfriend clip - was it only I, or did I see wrongly i.e. why BG has pink lipstick on in the scene where JH was with SH at the beach resort?  If so, it somehow marred the image of that scene ...... just sharing a thot, no offence whatsoever ..........

Encounter OST - part 4  ... Too sweet, I would listen to it for hours!!!

@Xuexi_1 I have not yet seen the eighth episode, I hope that Viki loads it soon, it seems to have been beautiful ... When I will look at it, I shall endeavour to check the color of the lips . ..I normally linger a lot to look at the beautiful face of BG, but that scene will be so poignant that it I will be overwhelmed ... Anyway, it is quite frequent in the dramas and not only,  to see the lips of the actors with more intense coloration, I noticed it for the first time in LTBS ... BG does not need help in this sense, because he has very beautiful lips, but even if it were, I repeat, I probably would not even notice it..

LAST UPDATES:

Spoiler

• Like 1

Poeme by @Bogummy translated verse by @Vatthavara

@boju Just wondering if you or anyone else can explain the verse from above. Was it in a song or excerpt from EncounterI’m confused as to how it’s associated with the grad photo with his parents. 

Also, any thoughts on Bogum’s kiss on Encounter? To me, it (along with other touchy scenes) makes me cringe a little just knowing the actors’ background (age, personal connections). But that aside, I thought it was shot in a  lovely fashion and professional. 

It’s bit disheartening seeing our beloved BoYoo moving on with these romantic scenes, eh?  BTS looks like they are each very immersed in their work that I cannot imagine them having time for each other at this point of time. I really miss them together though. But will continue to support them individually. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays, keeping safe and warm.

• Like 1

Hi, good monday everyone and ...merry_christmas-animato.gif

Bogum tw update...

by @blossom_entertainment

46917174_273164883292571_694273704606333

by JTBC

DvJs6WgUcAAJLke.jpg

Spoiler

I hope you are having a peaceful holiday with your families and/or boyfriends / girlfriends ... How to know, the dramas has been suspended for the Christmas (update: CPFN was broadcast on December 24th so I imagine today will be broadcast at the usual time on Jtbc) and will resume in the next year (we will find again "Encounter" on January 2nd on tvN)... On dramabeans you can see the recaps of the last episodes (in spoiler)...

Spoiler

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/boyfriend-episode-8/

SH's attempts to take those pictures through her tears (and his) got me. These actors are masters of the nuance (cr RevSparklyAndroid)

The back hug. Well, simply because I felt it. It was naturally slow, but comfortable, and I liked that she didn't react surprised or awkward, I loved her reaction and timing, and when he said he wanted to hug her (even though he was already hugging her), she turned back and hug him as well. Beautiful!! A hug is a total acknowledgment and consent of being in this kind of special relationship. Some people would have kissed as well, immediately while hugging, that is ok too. But I am glad they didn't. I feel they are really conscious of their closeness and approaching little by little, and I feel it is consistent with their personalities and also circumstances and roles. He is not shy with her, but he is not aggressive or treating her like she was younger or same age. I really appreciate the little ways in which he shows this respect he has for her. Also, she is not necessarily shy, maybe reserved, because she is use to be like that, but she is also open with him, if that makes sense. Taking into account her personality, position, etc, I think she is becoming more and more open to him, and that makes them both feel comfortable. They have a similar mindset, but different personalities and totally different situations in life, age gap, class gap, that could be tricky and make people gossip about them even if they were not that "famous" (at least her). So, I really appreciate how they treat each other with such respect, dignity, honestly and yet still learning familiarity, humor and now even physical closeness, slowly but steady. I like that. It feels natural and makes me feel comfortable as well. (cr javinne)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/clean-with-passion-for-now-episode-8/

About Encounter and BG other news in spoiler...

Spoiler

Yesterday YJ updated her IG  with the song "Dream" by Yu Seung Woo (here)author also of "Sleep" (Ost MDBC part 1) and "Oppa"...

Spoiler

And again about BG... :wub::wub::wub:

from tvN Drama

47279950_2312577372308465_86212058359734

Spoiler

On 12/22/2018 at 9:26 AM, j31717 said:

@j31717   Hi, the previous captions of BG were not related to the drama but were somehow inspired by the lyrics of some songs... This it could be the poem Happiness of Na Tae-ju...  but not being Korean, I am not sure about it ... Bogummy has fun, perhaps, to submit us these puzzles and I really love that he do it with some poems ... I ignore what the ispiration,  but most certainly the theme of the last episode was the departure... the caption likely maybe have a hidden meaning, be addressed to someone... As BoYoo maybe I have an idea about whose it is that "someone" who whether waiting for him :rolleyes:... With regards to kisses, in the  TV, by my home, I'm used to seeing all kinds of kiss,  because from me there are practically only those and not only, so I do not get scandalized easily ... Sometimes, I wish they were of less... Then there are also fake kisses and those too real ... When I am immersed,  I don't see the actors but the characters, I can see just the love story... if I am not in involved, I am indifferent... In the case of Encounter or MDBC, I observed that the kisses were perfect and really exciting...I like that in the Encounter everything has been so gradual ... Honestly, I was initially afraid of how I would have reacted to their kiss ... I'm happy in the end, I liked it, it was done tastefully and beautifully... It let  me get in there and empathize with the CEO (SHK) ... in the drama, she is  an unhappy ex-wife who has lost all hope...that meets a man (BG) who overwhelms her with his life energy... JH's so passionate, but rightly, for the occasion and the person in front, certainly could not take too many liberties like Taek in Reply88 ... I love it was a kiss wanted by both ... It was in the air for a while...BG was really good at acting with his eyes... And I love his hand ... If you ask why, you have not seen him kissing yet ...... And now what will happen? Will JH be able to back home? I look forward to the new year ...

Spoiler

• Like 3

to one of the drama OTP that i love :) 

i want to wishes every a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

CaptureMerryXmas_zpss4abgb8s.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

THE BEST REAL VISUAL COUPLE OF THE YEAR...

47584460_2176844772554296_42013188600961

47694087_217947292428645_635573836083031

Spoiler

OTHER NEWS...

The art imitating life and reminding me that I have lived some scenes of this series. I think I will see the same end: tears and separation. But it's worth seeing the Korean media breaking social paradigms. Let us remember that love has no age. Love is friendship, complicity, chemistry, gentleness, sincerity, and no plausible explanation. It does not explain, it happens (cr Maria de Belém about Encounter).

Kim Yoo Jung, Visual+Acting, She Got It All..The representative of Romantic Comedy Female Lead in 20s generation" (cr Kim Joo Ae)

The illustration in ep.7 intro of tvN drama "Encounter"...

cr owner

DvZfn4SU0AAF2V3.jpg

Spoiler

:wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

And for all "real" BoYoo lovers... Have a good dreams... HERE

cr logo

47300307_628270644255178_7565806605727189001_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 2

Waiting for the start of the new year and the new episodes of CWPFN (let us remember that it will not be broadcast on Monday and next Tuesday) and Encounter ( we will again find it  after the Christmas suspension, next Wednesday 2 January) here all the information, interviews l gathered and read about Bo&Yoo  this week...

Edited by boju
  • Like 1

The old has passed and the new has come.  Blessed New Year to all of you.  May all the blessings of the LORD be unto Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung as well as to all  of you in abundance in 2019!:blush::heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The best wishes for a happy new year everyone! May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination...To Bo&Yoo, may you always be surrounded by hope and guided by the stars. The 2019 will be the new beginning of an exciting new page in our lives. Celebrate and rejoice! I wish you happiness in the year to come!

buon-2019-sardegna-770x430.jpg

But my wish is also that BoYoo can return to work together... It 's sad to see the moon thinking that we will not see them anymore... I loved the clips posted by @magrace, thank you, it was magical to see them get together on that stage... they were so beautiful and happy... who doubted that BoYoo is real he had to change his mind...

In these days I could not wait for the new year also because I wanted to enjoy the new episodes of Encounter... I confess it... now I'm addicted...

Awesome new stills cut from tvN drama... Why, then Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun return again to Cuba?

47692763_270405013656620_7587957109365879622_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

About YJ, I think she have hard worked as BG in thes holiday days...

In fact, from both cast, in the middle of set filming, we received their best wishes for the happy new year...

Spoiler

Yoo Jung also did a live chat on December 31st and put her in the history of her IG...

Spoiler

The greetings by LANEIGE and EIDER... in spoiler...

Spoiler

Thanks again to Eider for that beautiful song... overall more than 10 mil views :w00t: wow!

• Thanks 1

Hi, tonight (at 9:30 pm on tvN, Viki, ecc) finally ep. 9 of Encounter... fighting!

With tvN’s “Encounter” entering its second half, what will become of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s romance?

The drama has followed Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) on their journey from meeting in Cuba to reuniting at the Dong Hwa Hotel in Korea. The latest episode showed the pair sharing their first romantic kiss, and interest is high to see how their romance will unfold.

Here are three things to look for as “Encounter” begins its second half of the story...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1286705wpp/3-things-look-forward-second-half-encounter

47585853_1977050149010028_1883325861426910052_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

I liked the support  to Encounter from the husband of SHK (here), unfortunately many people are still struggling to separate the reality from the love story of the characters.... The same I noted about CWPFN... I read a lot of comments after the kiss of people wondering if he was jealous, or did not accept the idea that she was hugging another man on the screen. ridiculous! They are professionals... I doubt that BG can ever be jealous of YJ for her work... We have to support BG and YJ and their drama,  do not ships them with their new co-stars ...I love the chemistry of the Encounter couple, I want their love story to have a happy ending, but I ships always and only the couple BoYoo!

47584216_919514111772778_849227350548122

Many people fall in love with this man with a killing look... me too! :heart:

47583579_612759722460698_279826112991511

Well... I'll see you later, Mr. Park / Boyfriend :wub:... Update soon!

• Like 1

Both their dramas will have a happy ending, the lead couples ending together as always the case usually and as the audience and fans desires.

The dialogue and lines in Boyfriend have a lot of similarities as that in MDBC ....... Sometimes wonder why all the worked up excitement and ravings of the kiss scenes ..... Isn't a good script and story more than just the kisses scenes?  That said, I am not against kiss scenes as it can be romantic and appropriate in the story.  Just sharing a thought, and no offence in anyway whatsoever .......

• Like 2

Hello everyone ... the holidays are over and now you start working again ... even for this forum ... What happened last week? As we know, CWPFN has been suspended for the first week of January, while after the Christmas break the ENCOUNTER/ Boyfriend is back ...
:wub:

47692485_210323209913399_2179528490889738251_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

47582328_2156033168046265_7679666771841285785_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Other memorable expressions /moments of Jin Hyuk / Bo Gum...

PBG's smiles honestly give me chills. It does not make sense for one human to be so beautiful, my goodness.(cr Lady Malfoy)

47692580_380101129222676_420242023508030

47581597_138099667190478_123112986557201

47694576_2023930224354615_10586761328093

47694974_1371712026296578_51380823542669

I must say that the episodes 9 and 10 were wonderful, because the main couple had a crisis from which it is came out, strengthening even more their bond ... In spoiler the recaps from Dramabeans ...

Spoiler

"One thing I really love about this show is that it could so easily go makjang, but it never does. Soo-hyun and Jin-hyuk face a lot of opposition for a lot of different reasons, but those reasons are all realistic ones that I can see a couple like them facing in the real world. Nothing comes across as overblown or unnecessarily dramatic, and nobody puts on crazy histrionics".

( source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/boyfriend-episode-9/)

Boyfriend09-00543.jpg

"Oh, that was beautiful"

(source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/boyfriend-episode-10/)

Boyfriend10-00440-1.jpg

Well, one of the things I actually like very much about this drama is that the couple talk, they really talk about themselves and what they feel for each other. I love it!!!!
I find it not only very realistic but mature. Even the "teasing" (tell me I am handsome, I tell you you're beautiful) although it sounds teenager(ish), it is part of the process with a new love since it contributes to their self steem (not that these gorgeous characters need any physically speaking) but I have seen couples doing this, giving each other these kind of compliments and reassuring each other that they like each other or how they like each other, and how pretty they look -in their eyes-, and because they do it like "teasing" or joking, it looks like a game, but I know that it is a very emotional behaviour, which is normal in that state of the relationship.

Also, for me the timing in their "having a relationship" is good enough, they have done things like going out to eat, going out to walk, going to the movie, chating, video calling... these are things that belong to their "dating process"... to have a relationship means way more than skinship or even intimacy... It means taking the time to get to know each other, and their pace is actually pretty good. If they really spend the night together in Cuba, as implicit in the end of the episode, although I cannot approve (for they are not married yet), still I would understand... They are emotionally on the same page. (cr javinne)

My answer to @Xuexi_1 about the kisses  in spoiler...

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum heated up the screen with their latest “Encounter” kiss scene! 

It's the today's hot topic.:D

Now, the kisses in a drama  are usually strange, too fake, or too few... sometimes a kiss can be forced for the purpose to increasing the rating, sometimes they are out of place and  we can see the woman almost undergo a kiss against her will, but these are not the case of Encounter... I understand that the Korean drama is different from the other TV series, full of kisses and sex even without love and, this aspect is good, I appreciate it very much ... But we must not see kisses with prejudice, it depends on the evolution of the love story and if are well integrated.. A main couple not become boyfriend and girlfriend only when they exchange kisses... In the case of Encounter I have to say that I liked them because they arrived at the right time, given the evolution of the main love story, have been kisses natural and passionate, without disrespect to anyone ... I admit that the two main actors have a great chemistry and they are very convincing in their acting ... In Korea I read that married women have difficulty in having good roles after the wedding, but here I must say that the "encounter" with BoGum was really lucky for SHK, I do not think that at this moment a better co-star could have, BG is proving to be really mature (his eyes seem deeper and deeper!) and they, both, releasing excellent performances, which makes their love story really spontaneous and credible ... 

My hats off Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum for the huge risk they took when agreeing to play the roles in this drama. It makes some uncomfortable because of the norms, set belief and stereotype of married actress, of a certain decorum that needs to maintain between actors and actresses and their spouse. But both SHK (and SJK) and Park have chosen to challenge the stereotypes and beliefs to demonstrate that it is possible to keep the acting at a professional level, separate from their private lives.   (cr Grace Lim)

Even the secondary stories are very beautiful, even the other encounters are pleasant... Nothing is inappropriate  in this Drama or  misplaced...

Now the kiss has to be inserted into the context, but even if you only look at the video below you can see that there is no reason to be jealous...

This is one of the comments I appreciated the most: 

I initilly thought i would feel awkward watching it. But im glad i did. Didnt even see a glance of hye kyo or bo gum there. But soo hyun  and jin hyuk.  Their story is made alive by this wonderful acting. Im so proud of them. And it shows in how i feel the love of the 2 characters. Transcending from the screen to touching hearts of those who watch. Im really loving this drama so much right now. It is such an ART. (cr missy_jenny)

Yeah, it's just a high theatrical performance (Bo Gum is an excellent kisser, do not you think? Fortunate his girlfriend), but if you know the story you'll appreciate it even more, because this passion explodes after they've opened up there, one towards each other, and they returned to the place where they had met (in fact, these scenes were shot in Cuba)... Personally I find that it was one of the most beautiful kisses in the history of Korean drama ... And I can only to think how would have been in MDBC, given the chemistry between the boyoo, if only she had been more old :P...

Other news...

Spoiler

Sweet dreams...

Appointment next week to Monday and Tuesday with CWPFN and this week to Wednesday and next Thursday with ENCOUNTER ...

cr owner

47693925_139668113702458_5840228743049243910_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1

Some updates...

Spoiler

ENCOUNTER will bee  regularly  aired Wednesday and Thursday...

Spoiler

ENCOUNTER behind the scene to ep 9 and 10...

CWPFN and Encounter  really have a good soundtrack...

Here CWPFN Ost Part 7...

And here Encounter OST Part 6...

Other news in spoiler...

Spoiler

And Bogummy for Kakao Page... So sexyyy :wub:...

Spoiler

Now, BG is a really amazon actor... I love his soulful brown eyes,  here...

from tvN drama Encounter

47582597_2027049814053517_5139863546802751386_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

and his dreamy eyes... Goodnight :heart:...

• Like 2

Hi, finally today the Encounter ep 11 will be on air...

from tvN  drama Encounter...

47581182_279795459373149_778008487405703

There are two news reported by tw @ Sword0616 that I found interesting ... the first concerns the book, that Jin Hyuk is reading in the pic above... the second on the primacy reconquered by Encounter as a power index...

The new stills of next episode have been released ... JH  will meet her father at the first time, here... and other in spoiler...

Spoiler

This morning BG updated his Twitter... HERE ... Maybe the shooting for Coca Cola is in progress, which was in his schedule...

:love::love::love:

49426792_404139993674115_362449806153366018_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

I am happy that Coca Cola selected again Bo Gum for campaign 2019... HERE ...

49515992_320728575232746_8797522602614293101_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

See you later ;)..."BOYFRIEND" :heart::heart::heart:...

47694710_1512434555525712_5531935641872410220_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1

While CWPFN is on 2 wks suspension, boyfriend continues to unfold its plot. Last part of ep 11  - JH's dad walking out of hotel room and when hotel staff saw him asked him if he need help, it's easy to guess he is meeting CSH to have "a talk" which is obvious about their relationship ......... Now SH's ex-husband decided to risk a "fight" with JH hoping to win back CSH???  These are obstacles to block JH and SH romance story and it will add spice to the plot.  Would think in the end JH and SH love story will overcome the odds, to be together!

• Like 1