Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

dear Boju,

your sharable words stifle my every fear of being too intransigent, and strengthen me in the practice of always being cautious, refraining from writing about th ething that might offend someone or does not go very well with my taste. I welcome your invitation to try my hand in drafting some comments on the drama of Bo, posting them when the work commitments will allow me it. For the next episode we will have to wait only for a few hours, but yesterday some bts havebeen released. I'am posting one particularly warm: Bo Gum dancing the salsa:  very hot! And in the second, he is a warm handsome man.

• Thanks 1

I'm so happy that this thread keeps moving. Thanks everyone for all your updates:). Its also good to see some discussion which is just normal and healthy.

Im a KYJ fan but at the same time a "BoYooholics" as well:D...but like everyone else, I have limitations too. I support these two whoever will be their future partner in a drama (but always hoping they will have another one:wub:) but to be frank, one tend to favor one than the other (and its the truth no matter how we deny:lol:). KYJ's CWPFN drama is really good, I must say. Its hilarious, funny and gives you so many feels. For Encounter, I haven't watch it yet but reading from all the feedbacks its seems like its doing really great knowing both lead actors have bigger fans. So happy for Bogum.

All I wish is that our Boyoo's current drama will be a success. #BoyooFighting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2018 at 3:05 AM, labski said:

All I wish is that our Boyoo's current drama will be a success. #BoyooFighting!

Thanks, it's nice to read that there are real BoYoo who cheer for both with no ifs or buts... like you, I have a partial view of the two dramas, because I can not see CWPFN with subtitles, while I'm able to follow well Encounter... Obviously, I have my preferences, but this  doesn't change what's, I hope, our common desire: the wish they will get succes in their roles and  may propose many more, but, at the same time, the wish they able, one day, feel to be free so get out of their gilded cage, in which  the own notoriety has locked them, forcing them to keep their private life separate, to keep it a secret... In Encounter, SHK's character lives right in this prison, her life is flat, sad, she has forgotten the joy of little things (reminds me Rose of "Titanic" movie) and just her chance encounter with a young man who, instead, is free from the conventions, genuine and spontaneous in expressing his feelings, can save her... Jin Hyuk is a sort of free democratic spirit that operates outside the conventions, who is struggling to find a princess trapped in a black castle...

Spoiler

The beauty of Encounter at the bottom is  this, tell us a simple story, wich is like a movie, with a refinement of detail that makes me forget that it's only a drama...

There are roads I want to take when I am told not to.
There are people I want to see when we agreed not to.
There are things I want to do more when I am told not to.
That is life and yearning.
That is you.

Here a recap of ep 3...

I loved the ending of ep 4...When he smiles at her, he seems to give her strength and joy of life...

Spoiler

Good week end everyone...

• Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:14 AM, boju said:

the wish they able, one day, feel to be free so get out of their gilded cage, in which  the own notoriety has locked them, forcing them to keep their private life separate, to keep it a secret...... Jin Hyuk is a sort of free democratic spirit that operates outside the conventions, who is struggling to find a princess trapped in a black castle...

So well said .......... IF they are really in a relationship, then let Jin Hyuk's free unconventional spirit be in PBG to boldly declare his love in that "right time" just as JH did for CSH in ep 4! 

CWPFN and Boyfriend are 2 Totally Different Genres projects ..... wishing them success in their own rights!  The latter is already gearing towards its expectations.

• Like 3

Good start to the week... Our guys are great professionals and they are both working hard..

Today the fifth episode of CWPFN... The plot is evolving and so is Yoo Jung's character (if you have not seen it yet, you can find episodes with subtitles in English)... I think it's getting more and more interesting... HERE a recap...

45851001_1499438840158821_4261979815613285542_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

And OST Part 3...

Spoiler

Today, YJ updated her IG with a pic  took right from the set during the filming...

And tomorrow there will be the sixth episode not to be missed... Something will happen between the two main characters...

CWPFN will be broadcast on Netflix in December (source: www.koreaherald.com)... Fighting YJ!

Spoiler

DuBU9YFUcAUxuEx.jpg

Then Wednesday big day for Bogummy... he will be MC of Mama in Japan (l  ive on MNET Channel and V Live)

and more or less at the same time the fifth episode of Encounter will be aired at the usual time (tvN 9.30 pm).. Again on Encounter, a nice review was published on Soompi... attention, contains a brief recap...

Meanwhile, always in spoiler some clips of the  episode 4... 

Spoiler

Now, again in spoiler other pics from 2019 SeasonGreating...Thanks for the sharing! He's so hot :wub:...

Spoiler

46253155_2176260325948410_35592638353022213_n.jpg

46782816_2162935057281080_3796587529608218669_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

47586212_319550895316437_4901982416500720054_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Look at it, a nice video made by a real BoYoo .. Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Hi, yesterday CWPFN upped the rating - 3.5% Nielsen Korea (record-high)- Come on, YJ, keep it up!

cr Jtbc drama 

kimyoojungfan_45303411_155407468787668_8300206256953579575_n.jpg

Spoiler

And in the same day, BG left for Japan, where, tonight (at 7.00 pm), he will attend the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)... HERE ... 'handsome greeting glowing charm'  (source: tenasia.hankyung.com... and so kind that he really stops just to take fan letter (here)...

cr logo

46601720_123912791890046_8762177224674104648_n.jpg

Spoiler

20181211185617_P_00_C_1_871.jpg

46705019_2410306502344087_2265827529406172680_n.jpg

After only half an hour (at 9.30 pm) the fifth episode of Encounter will air! So good luck to you, Bogummy, for everything!

Here a little preview:

47048914_584056652023272_8697793741127058350_n.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1

oh my god.....sometimes i wish BOYOO's drama were at different months....it is so stressful. No matter what you can still see people taking sides...

Please let us enjoy which ever drama that you like of theirs and lets stop talking about their costars.....Let them do what work that they like...whoever they have to work with...it is just their job to act with whoever they have been paired up with by the production company. I have not seen any crazy fans like this in any other like Hollywood/Bollywood/ japan ent....why only in Kent we are so much into this????

As long as they improve their acting and do their job well....that is all as a fan i ask for :)

• Like 2

Today the fifth episode of Encounter got on the air (a slight drop in rating, but there was the transmission of the MAMA almost in contemporary)... and in any case ...

I have see this 5th episode in korean language, so I could taste their expressions, but not their words ... I do not know yet if the ex-husband is a good person, but her tears at the end moved me... Will JHS manage to save her? What did she say to make him smile in the final dialogue? Here is the preview of the sixth episode...

Spoiler

Waiting, a step back, our favorite MC to MAMA, left without paroles, also with a destructured clothes or a perfect suite... but how wonderful and fascinating was he ??? :w00t::wub::wub::wub:

46409360_290948545097522_4643936549798719827_n.jpg

Spoiler

UPDATE about the Mama in Japan...

Hi, today, at a distance of about an hour or two from each other, our guys have updated their social profiles... with beautiful love songs... I thank them, especially because their music advice are really interesting...and then as a BoYoo I love certain coincidences :rolleyes:... But today my mind is crossed by doubts, but really to speak again of BoYoo can be detrimental to their career? Really the success may depend on the belief that the chemistry between characters extends to that between real people? What do you think, it would be better to let the forum end in oblivion like all the BoYoo moments that have made us so happy?I read something that hurt me on instagram, a fan, referred to a couple on the screen, said it was better than BoYoo ... Why having to do some comparisons at all costs? Let everyone love those who prefer ... I love the BoYoo couple, but I'm fascinated by how, by immersing myself in a story, it's easy to separate love for them from that for a couple of characters... Well, maybe the secret for not doing mistakes is to make this separation in the mind... I will conclude by saying more than ever I'm convinced to move forward  updating this forum!!! I'm sorry If I have been a little too long... I'll just let you some updates of which I referred...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now some information about their current drama...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Let's take a step back, at the entrance of Bo Gum to the Mama in Japan...

Now, have a good dreams...

cr owner

47220730_198698881076107_6672726870808089072_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr liveenTV.kr (here)

44789811_2134440336869567_1408867769887908675_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Update soon...

• Like 1

This episode made me think why Kim yoo jung picked up this drama. I am finding it boring now. The storyline richard simmons me. Kim yoo jung could have chosen better script. 

14 hours ago, boju said:

I read something that hurt me on instagram, a fan, referred to a couple on the screen, said it was better than BoYoo ... Why having to do some comparisons at all costs? Let everyone love those who prefer ... I love the BoYoo couple, but I'm fascinated by how, by immersing myself in a story, it's easy to separate love for them from that for a couple of characters... Well, maybe the secret for not doing mistakes is to make this separation in the mind... I will conclude by saying more than ever I'm convinced to move forward  updating this forum!!!

So well said and good observation ........ bottomline is the level of maturity of the fans bias or otherwise.  Like what you have said - what are the audience/fans focusing on?  One watch the drama is to understand what story it is telling the audience and not picking the artistes to make comparison?? And certainly not every script is good in itself.

Every one has his/her own preferences e.g. I like blueberries and you may not like it and prefer strawberries??  Hence, Let every one loves those whom they prefer, and let there be constructive words for encouragement .........

The handful of k-dramas that I have watched, have noted most of its melodramas script has common predictable scenes and its cliches - e.g. kissing scene, drowning, falling, back-carry, raining, driving past, accident, memory loss, etc. Just sharing example (and nothing else) in Boyfriend ep 6 - when CSH returned to the underbridge area to look at the painting with its poem, we can know JH will also go there when it was shown JH also grabbed his coat and went out of his house.  Another predictable outcome was the ending of ep 6 when the reporter asked CSH what was her relationship with JH. One can already guessed she will gave an answer when it was shown JH was walking away expecting nothing, and she answered what JH has said - at pre-relationship stage .........

52 minutes ago, Xuexi_1 said:

One can already guessed she will gave an answer when it was shown JH was walking away expecting nothing, and she answered what JH has said - at pre-relationship stage .........

Yet I loved this moment, his gaze ... it melted my heart!

46315152_2288145718130892_27142682780290

Spoiler

The fact is that there is probably nothing that someone haven't already done before... Should we stop seeing films taken from a good novel because we already know the ending? I did not like the ending of the Harry Potter book and yet I saw the movie ... No, what matters is the way in which a story is transposed, because if it is done well and the actors are good, then we are so immersed in story that we try what they feel ... this is the beauty of cinema, is not it? let us forget for a moment who we are and where are to we are to transport us elsewhere...  it's movie magic!

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, boju said:

Should we stop seeing films taken from a good novel because we already know the ending?

I didn't know my comment of the predictability and cliches of the dramas have led to mis-interpretation and misunderstanding of what I meant.  My apology, I should have rephrased it better.  Despite the aforementioned, I too still watch it because like what you have said it is the way how the story is transposed and when the artistes are able to immerse in its role, it makes the characters become real to the viewers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Xuexi_1 said:

have led to mis-interpretation and misunderstanding of what I meant My apology, I should have rephrased it better.

No, I'm sorry if I thought it was a negative criticism. In love stories, who would not want their hero to console the heroine in tears? Declaring her his love....

Spoiler

In some ways, Jin Hyuk is like our prince, a knight who fights for his ideals and who only wants to defend his person from the pain of life ... Who would not want a boyfriend so, close to herself? But I'm really anxious that even the next episodes can make me tremble ... Her mother-in-law is very bad and her ex-husband has maneuvered in the shade ... I'd like a good ending!

OTHER EPIC SCENE OF ENCOUNTER...

And the preview of next episodes of CWPFN and Encounter...

Spoiler

... waiting new episodes of CWPFN and Encounter, here last review on Dramabeans (attention: contains a recaps)...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/boyfriend-episode-6/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/clean-with-passion-for-now-episode-6/#comment-3364804

Hot dreams :wub:...

cr logo by 2019 Season’s Greeting (thanks dor the sharing)

46860666_2247786645469550_5622722869581969775_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1