Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

In most melo and romance dramas, It's usually that great hardship and huge obstacles that precede the good ending, so in Boyfriend, the last episode will see both JH and SH coming together again ....... it's sad in the separating scene, and both the protagonists have portrayed their roles very well and professionally.

Not sure why CWPFN episode 14 still not up today and Boyfriend ep is very up to date, probably it is more and well supported by fans, hence the latter's subbed is up so quickly ........

Thanks for sharing the good news.  Congrats to MDBC webtoon being ranked 1st in Naver's web novels!  And kudos to its script writer, PD(s) and crew and certainly the whole cast of the artistes who contributed to its great success! Amongst the saeguk (historical dramas) that I have watched (which is quite limited) and even now one acted by YJG currently airing, MDBC's story and plot is quite unique in that it incorporates prince-enunch romance amidst the standard palace's king/queen factions fights and struggles for power ........:lol:

Anybody realize that KYJ hardly uploads photos of her current drama with the male lead on her instagram as compared to moonlight drama days with PBG? :D

Also can see the BTS scenes of moonlight versus encounter, the moonlight couple was much more relaxed and had fun and lotsa skin ship!

Hello Chingus!

It's been awhile since I last visited this paradise...and I am happy to see that this thread has been alive althrough out the busy projects of our couple individually and I am still holding onto them until this very day that one day they will be together. I hope I get to see my other comrades again in this heaven one day celebrating just like the old times... Thank you for the others who came and joined us in this group...

"Love loves to love love" :heart:

Good saturday everyone...

The last episode of Boyfriend / Encounter was really beautiful, heartbreaking...

In the last episode of TVN drama "Boyfriend" broadcasted on 24th, the romance of Song Hye Kyo (Suhyeon) and Park Bo Gum (Jin Hyuk), who had a happy ending, was drawn  (source: https://m.entertain.naver.com)

What can we complain about?  Only one thing, it already ended... Thank you to the wonderful cast, directors and writers...We're gonna talk about this later, now I'm just would say:

Love's the winner in the end :heart:...This sentence contains everything...:heart:

Spoiler

But let's start from current events... 

Today is the day of the  Bogummy's FM in Seoul :rolleyes:... May your everyday be a good day!” :)...

49746574_551019872065002_4598355291284619369_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Yesterday there was another BG's live from concert hall on Youtube while he was preparing the FM...

Spoiler

Here some updates from FM...

Spoiler

Last updates...

cr logo

49858067_190013955289972_15106355278924972_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Dx2ETGXVsAANqH3.jpg

Spoiler

Dx2ETGEU0AALN-U.jpg

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Xuexi_1 said:

Hi, anyone know of any website to watch CWPFN?  As the usual daebakdrama.com doesn't seem to continue/update the episodes of CWPFN, it simply stops at episode 13 ..........  

Thank you ......

Dear, I don't see it anymore, it's too much for me. Sorry. If you really want to see it, try on https://myasiantv.to they say it will also go on Netflix, but for now it's not there

• Like 1

The good memory of the FM of Bogum, described by the fans who participated as a concert, is still alive, in the next few hours I will post something again about it... and I still want to talk about Encounter, since I liked it so much ... But in these hours so many interviews post-drama of Bogummy have been published, accompanied by beautiful images, in which he talks about his character and other interesting things...  

50494060_111758003257301_7449091673693412252_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Moving on to Park Bo Gum’s role in “Encounter,” he described Kim Jin Hyuk as “someone who knows the value behind the small things, rather than someone like Don Quijote who acts recklessly.” He explained, “I think he’s a very special person. He’s someone who knows how to return the love that he receives. That’s why it wasn’t difficult or stressful to play this role.”

He shared his thoughts on his character Kim Jin Hyuk who has a very straightforward style of dating. He said, “In my case, I would be more careful. I’m similar with him in terms of the way I think about my significant other, but Jin Hyuk is more expressive. I express my feelings too, but I also feel like it could be taken as too much. We have different dating styles in that I think more about how the other person feels, even though we both express our feelings.

(source :https://www.soompi.com )

I will only quote you a few sentences...

"The actor #ParkBoGum of the drama '#Boyfriend' is posing for an interview at a cafe in Sinsa-dong, Seoul on the 28th."

#ParkBoGum: "In the future, I want to show a different aspect through genres such as thrillers, medical dramas and musicals."

(cr @Sword616)

50799846_535948566913055_5365569830482947777_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

50634445_366206627266354_6926734811225588818_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

#ParkBoGum said he was embarrassed by the nickname "Kissing Craftsman". I thought it (kissing scene) was possible because the camera and lighting director captured it beautifully." He humbly said "I am grateful that it looked good. " 

cr owner

50254463_226937158258559_7910663088152785369_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

50042595_811335402551502_393652025401405

His most favorite nickname is '#Bogum Magic' given by Defconn in '1 Night 2 Days'. "I want to be a magical person who can move people's minds and hearts in a good way, with a good influence."

DyBy2YYUUAAy7ey.jpg

Spoiler

Now two good news... 

"Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Top Rankings For Buzzworthy Actors"
(source: https://www.soompi.com )

and "The drama "Boyfriend" ranked 1ST in the latest Content Power Index Ranking"

Spoiler

In spoiler the Bogummy's interviews translated ... in both, like a true gentleman, BG speaks well of his two co-stars SHK and YJ...

Spoiler

About YJ, soon even her drama will be end (next week), who knows if she is already thinking of the next (hopefully in a good script this time and a PD much greater thoroughness, she must be careful)...

Meanwhile, she updates her IG every now and then...

Who will be waiting for?

Goodnight... and sweet dreams...

cr Blossom

50741460_1853622824748978_4137479773096846482_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr logo

50312520_292346681472173_2805304507575947044_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1

Happy weekend to everyone...
Our Bogummy is in Japan where I think he will give his fans another great show (on feb 3 at Saitama Super Arena) and Yoo Jung has finally finished shooting his drama and we are waiting for his new project..

Below are photos of BG at the airport and below YJ at the CWPFN party...

cr logo

49987771_167577977542530_8630095269277004974_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr logo

50033303_2246434965578716_4414307830719479029_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Here they are both at their drama party with other of the cast...

Now, before the new updates, I would like to say a few words about the drama I have followed, Encounter / Boyfriend ...

Boyfriend is one of those rare dramas that moves slowly, but never left me bored. I loved watching Soo-hyun and Jin-hyuk falling in love, then trying to keep that love despite the challenges involved, and ultimately realizing that they can’t make everyone happy, so they may as well take their happiness where they can. The drama was lovely visually (and I don’t just mean the actors), and had some beautiful things to say, but the artistry never got in the way of the true beauty — the love that two people can experience if they just make up their minds to fight for it. (source: http://www.dramabeans.com)

Encounter really excited me and I loved every detail, from illustrations to music, from landscapes to the interpretations of every actor in the cast. You can not look at it superficially because every object or word has its own value... I think he's at the forefront of my favorite melodramas of all time, second only to MDBC ... I fell in love with the JinSoo couple :heart: in a different way than how I loved the pair BoYoo... He and SHK did not betray their real partners, because they were only the interpreters of the beautiful lovestory between Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyeon. This couple exude amazing chemistry.And I loved that there are not ships! ;)

cr tvN Drama Encounter

50847808_1168380573319572_1249645582613242377_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

My best collection of sweet moments of JinSoo couple...

cr tvN Drama Encounter

encounter-rating.jpg

I think Jin Hyiuk really represents the  ideal boyfriend, a young normal man (though with the beautiful face of BG), but not trivial, who loves music and poetry, who is not afraid to show his feelings, who not was angry at the world but grateful for what he has . I love him...

And he has been very well descripted by Bogum...

The actor said one of the reasons why he chose the drama was because of his genuine affection for his character. “Jin Hyuk is a character that is passionate, optimistic, and adventurous. Even if it’s something small, he knows how to treasure what he has, and I really liked the confidence he got from that kind of mindset.” He added that Kim Jin Hyuk knows how to love and care for those around him and that he hopes viewers will remember his character’s kind heart for a long time.(source: soompi)

How good is he to get into the shoes every time of a different character ...

Park Bo Gum said firmly, “‘Encounter’ is not a romance between me and my friend’s wife, but a romance between Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun. We were each acting out our characters, so I focused on my portrayal of my character.”(source: soompi)

My opinion: how boring these journalists, stop with the taboos about married actresses. And  Encounter also breaks down the taboo on the possibility of a divorced woman being happy with another man. It is very appreciable.

cr tvN Drama Encounter

49664413_614597458988006_68863966563025012_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Still about the last Bogummy interviews ( http://www.topstarnews.net)...

And about the great news of his debut like singer. ( https://www.soompi.com)

Spoiler

Other news in spoiler...

Spoiler

Sweet dreams and, to Bogummy, have a good day tomorrow!

cr logo

49858601_290150231646313_164844718060755

• Like 1

Have a good beginning of the week everyone...

Happy holidays to those who celebrate the Lunar New Year, especially to BG and YJ who have worked hard in recent months, have you a good rest for the Seollal celebration and you spend the joyous days...

Yesterday YJ has updated her IG...

And yesterday too Bogum's FM was held in Japan... He  have entertained many Japanese fans ( I read that 22000 fans were there :o) for 3 hours  ... Congratulation, I am proud of him! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I had said that I would have posted more content of his fm, even if yesterday it seemed forbidden to take pictures or videos, I found something, here are my fav (waiting for a better quality)...

cr logo (19.02.03 - Japan - Park Bo Gum Fan Meeting Good Day) 

50028159_2061731010606650_18390316884200

cr logo (19.02.03 -  Japan - Park Bo Gum Fan Meeting Good Day) 

49561647_1110728332422473_10406609870128

Spoiler

49913210_873651219471933_474650372458137

cr logo (19.01.26 - Seoul -  Park Bo Gum Fan Meeting Good Day) 

50338994_341968859732638_291882530828203

Now, some vids  from Fm in Seoul (19.01.26)...

Here BG sings "Bounce" in a very sexy way :wub:..

Next vid is very hot (in spoiler)...

Spoiler

The opening...

I like him when the piano plays and this piano is beautiful...

Emotion :tears:...

Wowww... that grit!!!

Edited by boju
  • Like 1

吉星高照 Best wishes to all those who celebrate the Lunar New Year...

depositphotos_203956826-stock-illustration-happy-new-year-2019-chinese.jpg

Very nice the photo chosen by Bogummy to make wishes... New Zealand?

cr tw Bogummy

DymzM7FUwAA86yL.jpg

About the New Zealand, during his FM  he showed various snapshots taken in NZ and Cuba...

cr tw@ThformhmT

50477492_692584094489394_1996405216166835835_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

50802692_2184733275077370_19964753329285

Again about last Fm of Bogummy in Japan... He sang the ost of Encounter and Mdbc...

In spoiler other vids from Japan (thanks for the sharing)

Spoiler

Bo Gum absolutely NAILED IT. That footwork! That kembot! All that cuteness! We already know that this cutie is a good singer, but seeing him dance is always a welcome (and unexpected) highlight. He's honestly the happy pill we all need and deserve right now! (https://www.cosmo.ph)

BG in rapper mod...

And about Encounter... 

Spoiler

Finally, about YJ...

I saw this for the first time, I do not know where it came from and when it was done, but I liked Yoo Jung here, as a past time, I hope you leave your hair black and long:

cr owner

50555372_2599168953638555_4619756917107965161_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2019 at 4:05 AM, Xuexi_1 said:

As from past experiences, surely it will be, confirmation is juz a protocol - PBG will work with GY in Seo Bok movie!

I guess, I hope so... Waiting for his reply, if the "Seo Bok"'s cast is confirmed, with Bogum and Gong Yoo, as well as with the director, BG's return to the big screen promises to be a really good movie ... So today the news on "Business Times":

There is no denying that Park Bo Gum is among the most popular. Song in the Moonlight and the Encounter series, the 25-year-old actor provided that he is one of the most bankable stars today after the success of the series Kyo.His hard work paid off after he gained various recognition for his diverse range of roles in both television and film. It seems like it is like to be seen as another person who is being told a movie with a train to Busan star Gong Yoo. Then on https://www.cosmo.ph: Word is out that two of our favorite K-drama actors, Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo, will be starring in a movie together! According to Soompi, Korean news outlet OSEN confirmed on February 7 that there are currently talks for Bo Gum to star in a thriller about the world's first human clone, Seo Bok. Bo Gum is slated to play the titular character. "He received an offer [for Seo Bok] and is positively reviewing it," Bo Gum's representative revealed. And on @Piki MovieParkbogum returned to the big screen thorugh" Seobok" after 4 years break. 

cr owner

51098007_283922392278821_409396886811135

Spoiler

OTHER NEWS again about Bogummy...

Spoiler

And now "a visual miracle" (quote by sports.donga.com):

cr coca cola

50633111_1245502818932124_35496303882700

cr @kodaehyun_go

50310349_118436612565929_204834207181079

Spoiler

cr logo

51408403_141505520204509_137564431050026

cr acebed

51604813_240477426887953_340294642784622

Now, let me say something ... I did not like Yoo Jung's last project, but I strongly believe in her talent and I have confidence that her next project will be better, so as to leave everyone with a good memory ...

Someone wrote that the BoYoo are fanatical ... For me fanatic is who wants to ship her every time with a every different man whom she crosses on its way, even if he's much older and not suitable for her ... I respect YJ as a woman, that's why I do not liked the development of her drama, and as an actress, this is why I wish for her in the future a project that enhances her more. Being BoYoo it does not mean wanting at all costs that she and BG form a family, for me it means to give an intrinsic value to what I considere one of the most beautiful couples seen in a k-drama ... It is natural they, both, need to feel free to take the decisions about their life ... And speaking of private life, I appreciate how Bogummy always emphasizes in one way or another that being a public figure does not mean giving up having a private life ... #BoyooFighting #Boyoo forever

• Like 1

Now, let me say something ... I did not like Yoo Jung's last project, but I strongly believe in her talent and I have confidence that her next project will be better, so as to leave everyone with a good memory ... Someone wrote that the BoYoo are fanatical ... For me fanatic is who wants to ship her every time with a every different man whom she crosses on its way, even if he's much older and not suitable for her ... I respect YJ as a woman, that's why I do not liked the development of her drama, and as an actress, this is why I wish for her in the future a project that enhances her more. Being BoYoo it does not mean wanting at all costs that she and BG form a family, for me it means to give an intrinsic value to what I considere one of the most beautiful couples seen in a k-drama ... It is natural they, both, need to feel free to take the decisions about their life ... And speaking of private life, I appreciate how Bogummy always emphasizes in one way or another that being a public figure does not mean giving up having a private life ... 

- allow me to quote yr thots boju - I shared the same sentiment.

Kissing scenes are the norm in dramas n movies. It's romantic and audience, viewers, fans love it and I am no exception. That said, it can be beautiful and heart fluttering without being "too excessively expressed" .... both the leads had portrayed their characters well and they are talented artistes in their own stance. Somehow this pairing still seems awkward visually.  Juz my own view. Others may disagree, it's understandable as every one holds different views.

• Like 2