Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

The best wishes for a happy new year everyone! May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination...To Bo&Yoo, may you always be surrounded by hope and guided by the stars. The 2019 will be the new beginning of an exciting new page in our lives. Celebrate and rejoice! I wish you happiness in the year to come!

buon-2019-sardegna-770x430.jpg

But my wish is also that BoYoo can return to work together... It 's sad to see the moon thinking that we will not see them anymore... I loved the clips posted by @magrace, thank you, it was magical to see them get together on that stage... they were so beautiful and happy... who doubted that BoYoo is real he had to change his mind...

In these days I could not wait for the new year also because I wanted to enjoy the new episodes of Encounter... I confess it... now I'm addicted...

Awesome new stills cut from tvN drama... Why, then Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun return again to Cuba?

47692763_270405013656620_7587957109365879622_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

About YJ, I think she have hard worked as BG in thes holiday days...

In fact, from both cast, in the middle of set filming, we received their best wishes for the happy new year...

Spoiler

Yoo Jung also did a live chat on December 31st and put her in the history of her IG...

Spoiler

The greetings by LANEIGE and EIDER... in spoiler...

Spoiler

Thanks again to Eider for that beautiful song... overall more than 10 mil views :w00t: wow!

• Thanks 1

Hi, tonight (at 9:30 pm on tvN, Viki, ecc) finally ep. 9 of Encounter... fighting!

With tvN’s “Encounter” entering its second half, what will become of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s romance?

The drama has followed Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) on their journey from meeting in Cuba to reuniting at the Dong Hwa Hotel in Korea. The latest episode showed the pair sharing their first romantic kiss, and interest is high to see how their romance will unfold.

Here are three things to look for as “Encounter” begins its second half of the story...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1286705wpp/3-things-look-forward-second-half-encounter

47585853_1977050149010028_1883325861426910052_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

I liked the support  to Encounter from the husband of SHK (here), unfortunately many people are still struggling to separate the reality from the love story of the characters.... The same I noted about CWPFN... I read a lot of comments after the kiss of people wondering if he was jealous, or did not accept the idea that she was hugging another man on the screen. ridiculous! They are professionals... I doubt that BG can ever be jealous of YJ for her work... We have to support BG and YJ and their drama,  do not ships them with their new co-stars ...I love the chemistry of the Encounter couple, I want their love story to have a happy ending, but I ships always and only the couple BoYoo!

47584216_919514111772778_849227350548122

Many people fall in love with this man with a killing look... me too! :heart:

47583579_612759722460698_279826112991511

Well... I'll see you later, Mr. Park / Boyfriend :wub:... Update soon!

• Like 1

Both their dramas will have a happy ending, the lead couples ending together as always the case usually and as the audience and fans desires.

The dialogue and lines in Boyfriend have a lot of similarities as that in MDBC ....... Sometimes wonder why all the worked up excitement and ravings of the kiss scenes ..... Isn't a good script and story more than just the kisses scenes?  That said, I am not against kiss scenes as it can be romantic and appropriate in the story.  Just sharing a thought, and no offence in anyway whatsoever .......

• Like 2

Hello everyone ... the holidays are over and now you start working again ... even for this forum ... What happened last week? As we know, CWPFN has been suspended for the first week of January, while after the Christmas break the ENCOUNTER/ Boyfriend is back ...
:wub:

47692485_210323209913399_2179528490889738251_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

47582328_2156033168046265_7679666771841285785_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Other memorable expressions /moments of Jin Hyuk / Bo Gum...

PBG's smiles honestly give me chills. It does not make sense for one human to be so beautiful, my goodness.(cr Lady Malfoy)

47692580_380101129222676_420242023508030

47581597_138099667190478_123112986557201

47694576_2023930224354615_10586761328093

47694974_1371712026296578_51380823542669

I must say that the episodes 9 and 10 were wonderful, because the main couple had a crisis from which it is came out, strengthening even more their bond ... In spoiler the recaps from Dramabeans ...

Spoiler

"One thing I really love about this show is that it could so easily go makjang, but it never does. Soo-hyun and Jin-hyuk face a lot of opposition for a lot of different reasons, but those reasons are all realistic ones that I can see a couple like them facing in the real world. Nothing comes across as overblown or unnecessarily dramatic, and nobody puts on crazy histrionics".

( source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/boyfriend-episode-9/)

Boyfriend09-00543.jpg

"Oh, that was beautiful"

(source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/boyfriend-episode-10/)

Boyfriend10-00440-1.jpg

Well, one of the things I actually like very much about this drama is that the couple talk, they really talk about themselves and what they feel for each other. I love it!!!!
I find it not only very realistic but mature. Even the "teasing" (tell me I am handsome, I tell you you're beautiful) although it sounds teenager(ish), it is part of the process with a new love since it contributes to their self steem (not that these gorgeous characters need any physically speaking) but I have seen couples doing this, giving each other these kind of compliments and reassuring each other that they like each other or how they like each other, and how pretty they look -in their eyes-, and because they do it like "teasing" or joking, it looks like a game, but I know that it is a very emotional behaviour, which is normal in that state of the relationship.

Also, for me the timing in their "having a relationship" is good enough, they have done things like going out to eat, going out to walk, going to the movie, chating, video calling... these are things that belong to their "dating process"... to have a relationship means way more than skinship or even intimacy... It means taking the time to get to know each other, and their pace is actually pretty good. If they really spend the night together in Cuba, as implicit in the end of the episode, although I cannot approve (for they are not married yet), still I would understand... They are emotionally on the same page. (cr javinne)

My answer to @Xuexi_1 about the kisses  in spoiler...

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum heated up the screen with their latest “Encounter” kiss scene! 

It's the today's hot topic.:D

Now, the kisses in a drama  are usually strange, too fake, or too few... sometimes a kiss can be forced for the purpose to increasing the rating, sometimes they are out of place and  we can see the woman almost undergo a kiss against her will, but these are not the case of Encounter... I understand that the Korean drama is different from the other TV series, full of kisses and sex even without love and, this aspect is good, I appreciate it very much ... But we must not see kisses with prejudice, it depends on the evolution of the love story and if are well integrated.. A main couple not become boyfriend and girlfriend only when they exchange kisses... In the case of Encounter I have to say that I liked them because they arrived at the right time, given the evolution of the main love story, have been kisses natural and passionate, without disrespect to anyone ... I admit that the two main actors have a great chemistry and they are very convincing in their acting ... In Korea I read that married women have difficulty in having good roles after the wedding, but here I must say that the "encounter" with BoGum was really lucky for SHK, I do not think that at this moment a better co-star could have, BG is proving to be really mature (his eyes seem deeper and deeper!) and they, both, releasing excellent performances, which makes their love story really spontaneous and credible ... 

My hats off Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum for the huge risk they took when agreeing to play the roles in this drama. It makes some uncomfortable because of the norms, set belief and stereotype of married actress, of a certain decorum that needs to maintain between actors and actresses and their spouse. But both SHK (and SJK) and Park have chosen to challenge the stereotypes and beliefs to demonstrate that it is possible to keep the acting at a professional level, separate from their private lives.   (cr Grace Lim)

Even the secondary stories are very beautiful, even the other encounters are pleasant... Nothing is inappropriate  in this Drama or  misplaced...

Now the kiss has to be inserted into the context, but even if you only look at the video below you can see that there is no reason to be jealous...

This is one of the comments I appreciated the most: 

I initilly thought i would feel awkward watching it. But im glad i did. Didnt even see a glance of hye kyo or bo gum there. But soo hyun  and jin hyuk.  Their story is made alive by this wonderful acting. Im so proud of them. And it shows in how i feel the love of the 2 characters. Transcending from the screen to touching hearts of those who watch. Im really loving this drama so much right now. It is such an ART. (cr missy_jenny)

Yeah, it's just a high theatrical performance (Bo Gum is an excellent kisser, do not you think? Fortunate his girlfriend), but if you know the story you'll appreciate it even more, because this passion explodes after they've opened up there, one towards each other, and they returned to the place where they had met (in fact, these scenes were shot in Cuba)... Personally I find that it was one of the most beautiful kisses in the history of Korean drama ... And I can only to think how would have been in MDBC, given the chemistry between the boyoo, if only she had been more old :P...

Other news...

Spoiler

Sweet dreams...

Appointment next week to Monday and Tuesday with CWPFN and this week to Wednesday and next Thursday with ENCOUNTER ...

cr owner

47693925_139668113702458_5840228743049243910_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1

Some updates...

Spoiler

ENCOUNTER will bee  regularly  aired Wednesday and Thursday...

Spoiler

ENCOUNTER behind the scene to ep 9 and 10...

CWPFN and Encounter  really have a good soundtrack...

Here CWPFN Ost Part 7...

And here Encounter OST Part 6...

Other news in spoiler...

Spoiler

And Bogummy for Kakao Page... So sexyyy :wub:...

Spoiler

Now, BG is a really amazon actor... I love his soulful brown eyes,  here...

from tvN drama Encounter

47582597_2027049814053517_5139863546802751386_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

and his dreamy eyes... Goodnight :heart:...

• Like 2

Hi, finally today the Encounter ep 11 will be on air...

from tvN  drama Encounter...

47581182_279795459373149_778008487405703

There are two news reported by tw @ Sword0616 that I found interesting ... the first concerns the book, that Jin Hyuk is reading in the pic above... the second on the primacy reconquered by Encounter as a power index...

The new stills of next episode have been released ... JH  will meet her father at the first time, here... and other in spoiler...

Spoiler

This morning BG updated his Twitter... HERE ... Maybe the shooting for Coca Cola is in progress, which was in his schedule...

:love::love::love:

49426792_404139993674115_362449806153366018_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

I am happy that Coca Cola selected again Bo Gum for campaign 2019... HERE ...

49515992_320728575232746_8797522602614293101_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

See you later ;)..."BOYFRIEND" :heart::heart::heart:...

47694710_1512434555525712_5531935641872410220_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1

While CWPFN is on 2 wks suspension, boyfriend continues to unfold its plot. Last part of ep 11  - JH's dad walking out of hotel room and when hotel staff saw him asked him if he need help, it's easy to guess he is meeting CSH to have "a talk" which is obvious about their relationship ......... Now SH's ex-husband decided to risk a "fight" with JH hoping to win back CSH???  These are obstacles to block JH and SH romance story and it will add spice to the plot.  Would think in the end JH and SH love story will overcome the odds, to be together!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 3:45 PM, Xuexi_1 said:

While CWPFN is on 2 wks suspension, boyfriend continues to unfold its plot. Last part of ep 11  - JH's dad walking out of hotel room and when hotel staff saw him asked him if he need help, it's easy to guess he is meeting CSH to have "a talk" which is obvious about their relationship ......... Now SH's ex-husband decided to risk a "fight" with JH hoping to win back CSH???  These are obstacles to block JH and SH romance story and it will add spice to the plot.  Would think in the end JH and SH love story will overcome the odds, to be together!

I'm so scared that someone can intrude. The ex-husband still says that she is his woman, does not accept that she loves JH. I would like a happy ending for Jin Soo. Their lovestory makes my heart beat, the sweetness and charme of JH makes me fly. But I'm also loving family moments, or their phone calls. And the unilateral love of  Hye-in  for JH is very sad e realistic. My fav of the last episodes:

Now I allowed myself to put the scene of the kiss, in spoiler, I apologize if some boyoo or song song fans can feel offended, because I think it's just a drama, their work, and that the visual and emotional strength of that kiss should be appreciated. Good job, Bo Gum! I love you! :heart:

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

Hi, have a good beginning of the week everyone.
Last week Encounter has left us two more unforgettable episodes...

This is the second-last week of Encounter... Bogummy, Fighting! 

I thank Xuexi_1 and Magrace for their comments, which highlighting a few moments... It's extremely difficult to select my fav scenes ...

cr tvN Drama Encounter

514261954.jpg

cr tvN Drama Encounter

Dwfmaf9UUAAlKV0.jpg

cr tvN Drama Encounter

DwiUITzW0AAA3Mi.jpg

Spoiler

Wow... I saw a look in that man's eye...I can feel it inside me...The look in his eyes  count more than words... says he loves her...

cr tvN Drama Encounter

47691281_387953078618212_714053147896654

@Xuexi_1  Truly, I don't know what expect  wait for us about the end... Myself I am afraid of wolf... Jinhyuk & SooHyun ...please be happy together!!!
@magrace I do not know if that kiss so passionate can really offend someone, as BoYoo lover I do not feel offended by what is pure and great acting,  I want to believe there's any more (BG kisses so well)... But I'm not sure everyone shares that opinion.. 

Spoiler

I meant, I can understand someone struggles to manage strong emotions and fails to  keep their personal and professional lives separate... because it's easier to believe that if a drama couple it works very well on the screen, it's not for their acting skills, but because there's a feeling each other. Well, but this may happen particularly with a bad actors... not with those very good...  I am referring here specifically to the uncertainty and scepticism among the "boyoo" people... But, curiously, the jealousy is more towards BG than YJ,  and it just comes out as gibberish... it manifest by remaining silent about his Drama or criticize it or takin hiding the most romantic scenes of Encounter... And then even I saw any people who shipped Yoo Jung with the current male lead (okay,  even though you may have lost your way, are you out of your minds?) and didn't  take the age difference into consideration as much as should have (some ex boyoo do it too, forgetting Bogum and their relationship!). Now... I believe that BoYoo is real and I support their drama, their co-star... I thinks also of the unfair charges to SHK a great actress, who found a worthy colleague in Bo Gum and are showing a phenomenal chemistry with him...  For all these reasons  I changed my initial choice of showing only individual scenes and so I decided to make an exception for Encounter, firstly because there cannot be any misunderstanding about their acting,  there's really just great acting and then, there are no ships about them...

Encounter Ost Part 7...

Last updates...

Spoiler

About CWPFN... Start again Monday evening... Yoo Jung, Fighting!

Spoiler

Have a good dreams :wub:...

47694165_315139025788129_623070275122434

• Like 1

Hi, other two ep of CWPFN finally aired... here you can find a brief recap... I hope that attention to YJ's good acting overcomes disapproval for some scenes ... I think the drama deserves consideration in itself, regardless of whether if the people likes the actions between/of the lead couple or not... 

And yesterday aired ep 13 of Encounter... here you can find a brief recap...

Spoiler

:wub:

49984373_287929865258767_218765100178899

Note (spoiler!): I can not stand those who think they know what is right for others, even if it is a mother <_<. In ep 13, Jin Hyuk's mother disappointed me. Her action is likely to cause the JinSoo pair to break, I hope that JK will discover everything and make to change her mind to SH (watch ep 14, now, on tvN at 9.30 pm)...

Spoiler

Returning to previous episodes, I read a nice article on Soompi...

Look how our Bogummy made all the staff laugh ... His duet with P.O. was exhilarating ..

#남자친구 #SongHyeKyo #ParkBoGum

(Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1293865wpp/watch-encounter-shares-fun-behind-scenes-park-bo-gums-serenade)

Spoiler

Encounter Ost PART 8  was published...

Here the new Bogummy shooting for Coca Cola and ACEBED...

cr #acebed

49933938_450255568843093_994475439890202450_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Here BG at Coca Cola shooting place with staff...
cr: @jo_anna_0717 (by @bogum_carpediem)

49933533_289804688559987_7953918010718095566_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

On January 18, Coca-Cola released new commercials in which BTS’s song “Answer: Love Myself” from the group’s album “Love Yourself: Answer” plays in the background as Park Bo Gum goes on a trip to the beach with friends (source: soompi)... here

Spoiler

I'm in trouble...I'll never be able...to escape from your charms (cit Jin Hyuk #boyfriend#encounter)... I can't break up with Park Bo Gum too ...

Edited by boju
  • Like 1

Juz watched ep 13 - as audience, it's quite easy to guess what happens when JH picked up the left behind bouquet by the wedding couple, was to give it to SH. And that couple wedding pic reminded SH of her 1st marriage with Woo Suk.  Also JH's mum decision to interfere though was not "acceptable", in her position as a mum (which most mums will react the same like her), she has her reason and with good intention for her son even though the audience are upset that this break up JH and SH relationship.  As JH has also said in his dialogue, everyone has his/her reasons for certain actions even in making mistakes ...........

As the title is Boyfriend, main plot certainly revolves round the romance of JH and SH. Would think it's gonna be happy ending i.e. both the protagonists will be together despite all these obstacles which keeps the story going.  Just have to see how the PD(s) wrap it up well in the end ...........

Just as Boyfriend main leads have portrayed their roles very well, CWPFN main leads have did their roles very well too. Just my own thot, in CWPFN - the male lead's unusual height and big frame somehow make it a challenge for him to quite fit in in a idol drama genre ......?  No offence intended whatsoever.

• Like 1

Hi, today Bogummy left for Hong Kong (where tomorrow he will be present at the Music Bank as a MC) and at Incheon airport he surprised everyone with a YouTube Live...

Spoiler

He arrived safely...

Yesterday, BG updated Twitter... and published two cute pics with P.O (his younger brother in the drama)...

Now, let's back up and talk about the drama... 

One thing I like about Encounter is the conversations between the two leading characters... For example, sometimes Jin Hyuk reads to her some passages taken from the books ... I loved their date in the bookstore... I also like spending so the time with my boyfriend...

Spoiler

I also like how the beautiful soundtrack surrounds the moments of the JinSoo couple...

Spoiler

And I like the lovestory between Jin Hyuk and his CEO... Soo Hyun's decision saddened me and I almost cried with her in the ep.14 ... I understand her, but I can not accept it, because he loves her too much and would be hurt :tears:...

Spoiler

@Xuexi_1  The title in Korean (Boyfriend) is certainly indicative of what is the main plot of the drama, but not of the happy ending, that we all would hoping... the writer is not obvious. For example, none of us could have anticipated that the real danger for the couple would be Jin Hyuk's mother ... and then there is her ex-mother-in-law who looks furious... The JinSoo couple (here) really moved me... I wish they could stay together...

Instead, I think there are no doubts about the ending of CWPFN (I think it will be like that of the webton). This drama maybe has suffered, in terms of rating, the two-week stop... And about the male lead of the latter, I think he is a good actor, but maybe he is not used to being a protagonist in a love story, so in the first part of the drama he had convinced me a lot more, but has time to improve, there are other four episodes... the big height is generally not a big deal, see Lee Min Ho or Kim Woo-bin ...

About YJ...

BoYoo fighting!!! #Encounter #CWPFN

• Like 1

I wanted to post a few things about the prince, but eventually I realized that there were too many, so I used the spoilers, I hope I did well. Today was a really beautiful and professional mc.

PARK BO GUM AT MUSIC BANK 19/01/19 IN HK (AIRPORT)

Spoiler

PARK BO GUM AT MUSIC BANK 19/01/19 IN HK (THE SHOW)

Spoiler

KIM JIN HYEOK-  ENCOUNTER

Spoiler

• Like 1

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

Hi...These are hard times even for BoYoo's hard core, and not because we are no longer convinced that BoYoo is real, but because it is difficult for some of us to always support, in spite of everything, and to pretend not to see things that disappoint us.  I'm not going to put myself on a pedestal to judge (I understand certain contractual obligations, in the sense that, as I have said on previous occasions and will repeat once again, even if sometimes you don't like to do something, you have to respect commitments given), indeed, after thinking about it, I say just there are limits beyond which the fan should not go, even if he does not always approve certain choices. But if I do not like a scene I can direct elsewere my gaze, or  close my eyes hoping it will end soon. So forgive me if sometimes I'll be shut up or change the subject ... Now I just want to focus on someone who will surely today move me: Bogummy and his masterful interpretation of Jin Hyuk ... Raise your hand if you have not touched by this preview :tears:...

In spoiler the recaps ep 13 and 14...This is the last week for Encounter / Boyfriend and I do not want to lose it, always hoping for a happy ending...

Spoiler

This couple just continues to up the ante on what makes a strong, healthy relationship, and how to love someone purely and beautifully. No matter what threatens them, they never falter, and each attempt to break them apart only makes them stronger. There’s only one thing that could truly endanger their happiness, and when it comes time to face it, we can only hope that they’re able to stand firm in their resolve to stay together no matter what.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/boyfriend-episode-13/

49462883_292814791590323_831650646402212

For the first time, our lovers are faced with an enemy that actually has the power to ruin everything — fear. So far, the challenges they’ve faced have been easily conquered because they weren’t much worried about the consequences. But when one of them comes face-to-face with their worst fear, it may be more than the relationship can withstand.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/boyfriend-episode-14/

49787817_971688693024903_537480287858813

Spoiler

Here  a cute bts of Encounter... ahh Bogummy :wub:...

And today, Bogum updated tw... 

• Like 1

Encounter...... I love much this  drama, which today, to my great despair, comes to an end,  there will in fact be the last episode and I wish there were many and many others.
Unfortunately some are not overwhelmed by this rhythm of heart simplicity because they are attracted by exasperation of conflicts and special effects ... unrealistic: invested by the wave of simplicity - and irrationally and anachronistically disturbed by an unconventional love- they do not let themself gently to cradle by that wave.... to know it, but they move away from it, they escape and disguise their non-elasticity and lack of ability to dwell on what happens shouting to boredom: they thus lose the revealing light of the essence of life: learning .. . to learn to reflect and to learn from a simple gesture, from a smile: they do not open themselves to learning and close themselves in the excess that does not bore them but limits them in going beyond the usual, beyond superficiality: they are, paraphrasing Camus, a visitor to "cities that have never bored me", and they are visitors to "cities that have taught them nothing". They show that they are engulfed by the wolf, portrayed in Encounter's illustrations, of the superficiality. In Encounter that wolf is hungry and weakened ... relegated outside the garden of the rediscovery of the beauty of the velvety petals of a simple everyday life but rich in treasures to be identified and preserved.

Congratulations to Bo Gum for his great acting in this drama, he managed to make me feel his own emotions, it was very strong and in the same time wonderful for me. Thank you Bogummy. Also, me too I hope that the jinsoo couple can find happiness at the end.

• Thanks 1

Today the last episode of Boyfriend / Encounter will air... Let's watch it tonight at 9:30 pm on tvN. Yesterday it was heartbreaking but I have confidence in a happy ending...

Spoiler

Yesterday Bogum released an update of his Twitter... And as always, even Yoo Jung did it... It's for you the interpretation...

Now a good news...

• Like 1