Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Am i the only one hooked on Monday drama....really cant wait for eps 3 to come on Monday :( 

As for Boyfriend....both SHK and PBG are my favourites for long time....but sorry i found it a bit draggy and boring... so might only watch later.

I want to have some relatable drama like CWPFN first than a fictional sad romantic drama....... have fun first :) 

P.S..... by the way i am really loving the actings of the leads in CWPFN ;) 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, LynneL said:

Am i the only one hooked on Monday drama....really cant wait for eps 3 to come on Monday :( 

As for Boyfriend....both SHK and PBG are my favourites for long time....but sorry i found it a bit draggy and boring... so might only watch later.

I want to have some relatable drama like CWPFN first than a fictional sad romantic drama....... have fun first :) 

P.S..... by the way i am really loving the actings of the leads in CWPFN ;) 

Seriously. Kim yoo jung has transformed really well. I am so loving it. I am really wishing that she should be next park ji eun or kim eun sook actress. Please dramagods cast her with jjang scripts. She is ready to slayyyyyyyyyyyy. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Seriously. Kim yoo jung has transformed really well. I am so loving it. I am really wishing that she should be next park ji eun or kim eun sook actress. Please dramagods cast her with jjang scripts. She is ready to slayyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Don't worry...... In 1-2 years when she is around 22-23.... i believe that she will be very popular with writers....it is just that she is still young...only 19 years international age and she has achieved so much... and many have noticed her talent. I believe it is just time. She is definitely going to give us many more successful dramas and movies that will definitely will hit milestones like Park Bogum is doing now.

Kim Yoojung's time is coming  to be really successful like what Cha Tae hyun has said.... and i believe him :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, LynneL said:

Don't worry...... In 1-2 years when she is around 22-23.... i believe that she will be very popular with writers....it is just that she is still young...only 19 years international age and she has achieved so much... and many have noticed her talent. I believe it is just time. She is definitely going to give us many more successful dramas and movies that will definitely will hit milestones like Park Bogum is doing now.

Kim Yoojung's time is coming  to be really successful like what Cha Tae hyun has said.... and i believe him :)

Cha tae hyun is really ❤️❤️.

I agree with Lynnel, I found Boyfriend a little bit draggy too, but really nice filming, beautiful scenes in Cuba. BG and SHK voices are good though. I am gonna watch it later may be during weekend to support BG too.

Anyway, I would like YJ and BG to act in a very good film next project and it hits Asia and Worldwide like Gongyoo did in Train to Busan, they are both ready for the lead role in movie. Just need a very good script, directer and production. But I prefer to watch YJ in movie first and wanna see BG attend her movie VIP. 

until now, I still really enjoy watching YJ faces in CWPFN, with long straight hair, pony hair etc she is really really pretty, prettier than when she was Raon may be just because she always wore 1 green costume unlike in CWPFN, she has worn many costumes, dress tracksuits, PJ, working suits etc. I wonder how BG feels when he watching this drama, he must be smiling and proud of her too. 

I hope to see Boyoo at award events when their dramas finish especially at Baeksang. Hope they both get acting awards they deserve. 

PS: I found YJ acting as a drunk person really cute, more realistic than BG, (just my opinion), she is a professional actor!!!

• Like 2

i don't know if it is just me... but there are so many similarities between the dramas of Boyoo at the moment....it is just that CWPFN is a youthful  one and the " Encounter" is the middle aged category.

Both are very competitive in things that they do....and they try to give their best. So i am very happy that both dramas are doing very well. Bogum's drama was expected to do well....that i have already mentioned even before the start. It has the power of the big star leads....if it didnt do well...it would have been strange as both Bogum and SHK are known to very selective of script and only accepts that they feel are good. It will be the star of 2018..... perfect ending for ParkBogum and his costar ( Whom i like very much too)

As for Yoojung's drama.... i am really rooting for some surprise increase in rating. It is really a nice drama that reflects the normal life of a young adult . ( I have watched it 3 times now eps 1-2 and it still makes me sad when yoojung says about the 97 pencils in the bucket) I hope that CWPFN will also have a high rating though it has less star power...the cable network is less known and the week day is also least popular. I think it is usually like this in any entertainment industry....the dramas or movies with big names and powerful acting usually draws in the crowds.

But i pray for a miracle that Yoojung and her costar too will have a perfect ending in 2018. ( They deserve it) Lets see....sometimes miracles do happen in the end. And i guess some miracles have all ready started....  the unexpected casting of a good actor....the good rating start... the good chemistry of the leads....the good vibes among the cast..even the director looks such a fun and happy man. Good luck BOYOO :)

• Like 4

Is it possible that kim yoo jung has cameo in bo gum's drama

encounter ??? 

Like suzy had in my love from another star?? 

Overall, I’m just thrilled to be able to see and hear BG and YJ on the screen again! Nice to kickstart convo in this forum again too. I am in tandem to what most of you are thinking. It’s awesome that BG is doing great and I’m happy that his drama is taking off with much love and support. However a little perplexed as to the sky high ratings. It’s definitely all due to having two sensational actors together and maybe a more popular network? Yes, we expected Encounter to do well, but to the point of knocking it out of the park??  After two episodes I’m still grappling with the main leads’ chemistry.  The writers haven’t sold me yet on how these very different characters can fall deep for each other-it seems like it’d end as a short term infatuation. The CEO just has an inner conflict which JinHyuk seems to fulfill, but how can she really mean so much to him?

I am definitely more engrossed with CWPFN from the clips I’ve watched on IG. (So sad that I’ve yet to figure out a way to see a whole episode with eng sub here in US.) Still, Iove the laughs and vibe of CWPFN. I am also fangirling about YJ; how is it that girl can look good doing absolutely anything?! I’ve said it before but her acting just reminds me of a young Jin Ji-Hyuk with those comical yet pretty facial expressions.

I also like how the CWPFN cast is comfortable with each other BTS. Now, I truly can see how they say YJ is a human vitamin. Even with an unlikely person, you can feel she can make good chemistry onscreen with anyone. I wonder now upon seeing how she interacts with other males, could we have been just blinded by her relations with BG.   Is it possible she is just as nice with BG as any other man?? I pray not!  I still have my hopes for this OTP.  Soo wishing that YJ will also attend MAMA in Japan. Don’t know how much longer I can take it-I long to see them in one shot or even just attending the same event again would be super.  

P.S. @LynneL I want to know the story behind the 97 pencils. 

@kkwattana I thought BG’s drunk acting was one of the highlights of that episode. It makes him seem so young though, right?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, martina123 said:

Is it possible that kim yoo jung has cameo in bo gum's drama

encounter ??? 

Like suzy had in my love from another star?? 

No I don't think it is possible.... for some reason....Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung  after MDBC has no relation it seems. I mean that it is how it is being made out in K ent at the moment. I mean I have seen Bogum surprising his friends with message of encouragement...popping up at fan meets to support them...sending them message on their fan meets...

But what about for  yoojung??? Nothing...........

Its like no mention of each other to the other in the media. Full stop. We saw at AAA...MAMA 2016 and Baeksang 2017 and even KDA 2018 that they are good friends....but then after that nothing. No support for each other that we know off....I mean Bogum even msg his costar from wonderful mama recently..........

So sorry no chance of Yoojung as a cameo.... thats like trying to shoot the moon.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LynneL said:

No I don't think it is possible.... for some reason....Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung  after MDBC has no relation it seems. I mean that it is how it is being made out in K ent at the moment. I mean I have seen Bogum surprising his friends with message of encouragement...popping up at fan meets to support them...sending them message on their fan meets...

Its like no mention of each other to the other in the media. Full stop. We saw at AAA...MAMA 2016 and Baeksang 2017 and even KDA 2018 that they are good friends....but then after that nothing. No support for each other that we know off....I mean Bogum even msg his costar from wonderful mama recently..........

So sorry no chance of Yoojung as a cameo.... thats like trying to shoot the moon.

But why? 

Is it because they were so much highlighted during mdbc? Now nothing?? I didn't hear anyone cheering yoo jung while she was ill. 

2 hours ago, j31717 said:

However a little perplexed as to the sky high ratings. It’s definitely all due to having two sensational actors together and maybe a more popular network?

I do agree star powers is really key in drawing crowds and both of them are seasoned, well established actors not to mention the noona is a veteran in the acting industry.  And a plus with overseas filming.

As all have said, one is a light comedy with relatable daily lives, the other a more serious, sombre romance plot. YJ looked so pretty in any outfit from a scrubby girl very messy and untidy to corporate style, she carries it so well. Wonder there is such pretty waitress like her in restaurants??  Her acting skills are amazing - was touched by her expressive deep emotions when she discovered her 1st crush was a womaniser, if I may use this strong description? The other scene was when YKS after being hurt by his grandpa, met her when she was drunk counting her 97 pens - portraying her sympathy for him when she saw the slight cut on his face.  Just recalling the counting of her pens, 1 was for her hardwork .... have to rewatch ep 2 to recollect what were the others that she has mentioned .....

Well in MDBC, she was a cross-dressed enunch, hence have to dorn the same enunch (excuse my wrong spelling) outfit, hardly any chance to see her in female outfit except for that in the solo dance, meetup with Leeyeong at the garden, as a physician assistant (love her in that outfit) and the final scene where she could finally live her gender as Hong Raon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, martina123 said:

But why? 

Is it because they were so much highlighted during mdbc? Now nothing?? I didn't hear anyone cheering yoo jung while she was ill. 

It’s likely a strategic move either between the two people involved or their agencies to downplay their connection. With their new dramas launching, naturally the professional focus is putting attention to their new work. It’s strange that they cannot openly support each other, but also a bit of a subtle hint itself (like Knowing Brothers has shown us) that there’s “something”. Honestly, the last thing they need to worry about are rumors or dare say, “scandals”  much like the ending of the Episode2 Encounter. If there is indeed something btwn YJ and BG, it is special that they would like to protect it as part of their personal lives.

2 hours ago, LynneL said:

A YJ  cameo just seems like it wouldn’t fit in that kind of drama in my humble opinion.  BG in CWPFN sounds more fitting BUT small network and big star-so no.  I really believe the fact that these two are young it is good advice by their “bosses” to keep any signs of PDA (including public support of each other) out.  Their careers are rocketing and comes first at this point of time.  Going along with Encounters use of grapes as a metaphor for BG, he can get sweeter give it time. We just have to wait and see. I think once YJ is in her mid 20s and BG approaching 30 and done with his military obligation, it would become more appropriate /accepted for them to come out about any relationship. We can only delulu for now that these two are supporting each other in private.

ps Wondering if maybe Min Do Hee (Gil Oh Sol’s BFF) might get some shout outs by BG or KDY? She’s our 6degrees of separation.

pps Thanks @LynneL for your help! I look forward to watching. :)

• Like 4

Wow, how nice to see the animated forum :w00t:...Thanks for your all comments, even if I do not agree with almost any of the things I read :lol:... But the world is beautiful because it is varied, right? Honestly I find it absurd that someone may have called Encounter "draggy", because I can not stop smiling while I look at it, Bogummy's character is so lovable :wub: and the music so relaxing...I invite you to wait before you pass judgement...I'd like you to look over another time without  prejudice and without making comparisons. I will do it too... I don't think  that it will please everybody , we have different tastes, but this drama is not a classic drama, not just a melo-drama, is like a movie of which you would never want to see the end... Someone wrote some pretty interesting things that I'd like you to read  (it's a dialogue between two people responding to someone who had called the "boring" drama):

1) t0ky0nights

"It definitely has a different feel from the typical romance k-drama; more or a romantic melodrama! However, that 'boring' feel is what it looks they are going for. Life and love isn't always exciting and this drama may be able to catch the beauty in the simplicity of it all. However, that 'boring' feel is what it looks they are going for. Life and love isn't always exciting and this drama may be able to catch the beauty in the simplicity of it all".

I agree with you and i couldn't say it

2)just saying

"I agree with you and i couldn't say it better.  I love the beauty of the simplicity here, because yes simplicity can be beautiful depending on the way you look at it (depending on your heart), the fact that the male lead is a photographer is meaningful. I felt the cameraman showed me the way and made me focus on that beauty and also on what is essential. And that directing highlights the traits of the characters...That's the way i felt it in the 1st episode and i loved it, nothing boring for me, it was too short".

Spoiler

I am loving every moment of Encounter  that until now I judge an artistic masterpiece, with two actors so good as to make me to forget that they before had been other characters...I'm not a fan of SHK, DOTS is certainly not one of my favorite drama, but I have to admit that in these first two episodes it won me over, it's an excellent actress and a beautiful woman, you can hardly notice the years of difference with her co-star... Their chemistry is daebak! Both of them are really good depicting at thier role..Thumps up  Bogum role is so genuine. Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun have different lives, yet they met,  knowed each other and feel attracted.. I think it's right don't tell too much of this drama as of CWPFN (that still unfortunately I'm not seeing in my Country), not to spoil the taste for those who have not yet seen an episode ... In the spoiler I have included some salient scenes, in which I think they have touched high-pitched acting ... Bogummy is just ... wonderful! :love:

Spoiler

About CWPFN, I think this drama must be seen to the full before being judged so until that moment I prefer to abstain ...What I can say is that also YJ also has  worked hard in these months to get into this character and put the disease behind, so when I can finally see her at work I'm sure she will not betray my expectations... Here a recap of ep 2... and in spoiler a intense moment...

Spoiler

Of course, a comparison between the two dramas is not possible, as I had already written, they are too different, same you can tell their characters... even a competition between them ( on who is better in acting)  is not correct as well as nonsense...  I am really satisfied about the ratings of both.. CWPFN surpassed almost all its direct competitors... and Encounter is picking many support and the  critics are enthusiastic... I'm happy and  I hope they are growing and leaving the mark... there will be other stories in the future and they, I'm sure, will meet again  :rolleyes:... BoYoo fighting!

@martina123 Hello, maybe are you Italian girl? I noted that you are a fan of Yoo Jung... and a real Boyoo, it's right? It's a pleasure to welcome you... I just want to tell you that you do not have to worry about the BoYoo, I think everything in real life is going well...

@j31717 maybe you have to repeat the vision of boyoo bts, if you think that YJ is "equally" kind to everyone ;)... Her relationship with BG is really special and also his friendship with other colleagues of MDBC is real, this not excludes that they can have both good relations with their new colleagues...It's necessary to distinguish what is real from what it's verisimilar... For this reason, maybe it's difficult make you get caught up in that by the Encounter couple, because you continue to see Yoo Jung's boyfriend in Jin Hyuk character...And the Bogum's girlfriend in Gil Oh Sol.. Try to think that you've never met them before... and that their are two professionale actors...You always believe  in BoYoo, it's... still the right choice! It would be nice to see them together with MAMA in Japan, but for a while she will have to appear next to her current lead for promotion , so I do not think it will happen soon...

Now, after this long introduction, I will be leave you soon some updates, even some old from a few days ago, I was really too busy to write, but not so much not to see Encounter episodes at least 3 times :P..

• Like 3

Happy sunday... and good start December! 

The first episodes of the two drama were aired and already the first comments were made...certainly are well accepted further comment, but now I  would recap very quickly, sure, the news  from last week...

Let's begin with some nice songs from the respective soundtracks ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

And the pics...

Yoo Jung in CWPFN (cr owner)

45710470_2266929700005079_68635071717017

45426934_315033819104649_2104075799662217370_n.jpg

46937780_1616769225136506_54380960941514

Spoiler

Interview to Bogum (cr KakaoPage for Encounter)

45643261_322825165221681_513470101441826

(cr tw Bogummy)

44910215_2012331718835809_14125301944585

tvN drama "Encounter"

46384504_557327631357711_3671337453232630007_n.jpg

Spoiler

cr @ysj0215486 (Encounter's children actress )

45451056_169942153961847_7541483816123101021_n.jpg

cr @yang_hee_jae_ (Encounter's children actor)

46208448_365470464020345_6802905679743024088_n.jpg

And now again some coincidences...

Gil oh Sol and Kim Jin Hyuk are both new graduate, worked part-time, drunk in ep 2 and new employees :lol:...

Spoiler

But we remember always our MDBC couple :heart:...

Spoiler

• Like 3

Well sorry Boju.....i am the one who said Encounter is draggy.... that is my personal opinion. I have already mentioned here that Bogum will be the sucess finale of 2018 and i am very happy for him because it seems that for 2019 he will be very busy with hosting and his Asia fan meet. I guess until June/July 2019 he is very busy with his fan meet.

I am actually little bit sad as well as i feel that this is a sign that he will be enlisting soon. He might do one more project or none at all before he enlists.... so i am really glad that : Encounter is doing a fantastic job with the ratings and viewership. I love SHK from Full house and she has had up and downs  like Yoojung and hence she is the older version of where i wish Yoojung would achieve in future.

I am also very glad for Yoojung because it seems that she is with good people who likes and takes care of her. So i hope that she enjoys filming of the drama in this cold time and have a wonderful experience and give us a pleasant ending to her drama :) 

And i know this is BoYoo shipping but as always.... it is destined whatever is to happen will happen... it is all written out who will meet in our life and who is the one in the end. Bogum's time is now....he will achieve all success and Yoojung's time is coming.

• Like 3

Dear Boju,

up until today I have expressed my support to the Boyoo couple (I have not written LeeRaon couple, but Boyoo couple because I have no doubt that our beloved guys are a real couple: regardless of all the signs, communicated by their songs, that they are still sending us, to confirm my conviction it is the fact that they do not publicly support each other: this is unnatural, because it's contrary to their kind nature and their declared and pleasant pleasure in acting together ... but also other facts, which in the previous pages have been treated by other friends, rooted me in this idea) allocating equal attention to the events that invested one and the other, without never delivering my thought to the words .... but today I am manifesting my humble thought. Why? the enthusiasm that arose in me for having finally seen the forum revived, through the intervention of many friends, has given way to the utmost despair when I learned the content of it. I do not deny that I felt lost, disconcerted and furious. I asked myself, but am I me in  the wrong forum? Is it always the support forum for the Boyoo couple? I never thought to read a sort of opposition between her drama  and his drama ... they are two dramas that are not opposable, not comparable, because they are very different: how can you compare a sweet dish with a spicy dish and decree the prevalence of one on the other? It is not possible because the choice belongs to the sphere of personal tastes. Even if one wanted to make a comparison within the same category or between two actors, the evaluation of pleasure or non-pleasure would be determined by one's own preference, by one's own personal taste. Nothing precludes expressing one's opinion, but if it is the bearer of one's own preference (produced by a personal taste ... by one's own sensibility), it would be advisable not to cross the limit of the caution of expressing it without opposing it to a possible comparison stone: doing it, you would risk to be misunderstood and, therefore, to annoy, to exacerbate the soul of those who do not share it. The effects of such a lightness in adopting the formula of communication of one's own thought could ignite outbreaks of tensions, damaging for the Boyoo couple: do not forget: long ago, due to a contoversial intervention by a fan of his new costar , our Yoo jung was forced to delete, on her instagram 1318, some photos and videos of her with Bo gum.

My call to caution is dictated by the fear that our heart couple may be disturbed. And now, however, I need to scream out all my appreciation for the drama of Bo Gum. I'm not doing this because I'm trying to balance the opinions expressed here or to restore the rhythm of fairness that, I regret to point out, the contents of some comments, hosted on this page, have contributed to interrupt: it is assumed that those who are part of this forum enjoy the high ratings obtained by the drama of Bo Gum, without ifs and buts ... so without charging them to the fact that both  have a large fan following: this reading is superficial and unjust. Bojoo, with extreme grace, has exposed and I'm sure will show more material that will confute it ... but if you read reviews and articles circulating on some instagram and twitter, already you would have a certain knowledge of how the drama of Bo Gum is  intriguing, fascinating , moving ... talking ... so my scream of appreciation comes from the call of elegance, from the call of pauses, colors, shades, slow rhythms, accelerations, shots that crystallize memories ... feelings ... from the call of greyness, of overcoming, of youth, of maturity ... of interruptions ... of renunciations, of the weight of responsibility, of simplicity, of the ordinary, of normality ... of contrasts, of synthesis ... of leisure, of meetings, of timing ... simply of the motions of soul, of love and of life in its ordinariness and its magic. The skills of the director, the authors, the screenwriters lies in the fact that in just two episodes they managed to spread those calls within a just introduced love story, ... still to be developed and with a uncertain or unpredictable development; the two protagonists have got the undisputed merit of having made these variegated calls palpably alive, without falling into clichés.

Only two episodes have been transmitted, that going me towards the discovery of two different sensitivities,  aimed at living  and loving each other, that have irremediably captured me. While the images of the  landscapes,   the environments, the different contexts flowed, while the dialogues alternated with the dialoguing silences, the shadows with the chiaroscuros and then with  the defined outlines of the parable of life and love, my smile and tears alternated on my face: I let myself  be crossed by the offered contrasts, that have awakened my emotional differences, prompting me to identify myself now in the simplicity and purity of his youth, now in the enchantment or fatality of an encounter experienced by both, now in the frailty of her, dressed in severity and professional efficiency. I never felt bored ... I just felt ... I felt emotion because it is a drama that deals with personal situations that can occur ... that occur in real life; it is not a drama unglued from reality. I find that the interpretation offered by SHK is naturally excellent.

Spoiler

And what about our Bo Gum? He is enchantin! My dear @kKwattana, his interpretation of the drunk literally fascinated me: it has been so realistic and believable because it is crossed by absence, dizziness and euphoria, ingredients that he wisely and masterfully amalgamated, alternating them, while not stifling the background purity of his character.

Spoiler

I add that the esteem that I have towards him has grown exponentially since he chose to play this character: try to play a normal guy (usually spectators are more likely to show sympathy towards a highly problematic character and with a dramatic past, made of suffering) is for him a actorial challenge not indifferent: he must succeed in making extraordinary and captivating what is ordinarily normal, but from those that are the premises, he is succeeding at great. I am convinced that Yoo, for whom love means respect and admiration, will not want to miss a single episode of Boyfriend, to  admire her Bo and feel inspired by his skill.

My dear @Kkwattana, Bo does not have to prove to bee as good at acting like Yoo,  and the other way around , because both, with owen peculiarities, are great actors. So I think Boyfriend is: spectacular!!! I wait with trepidation that  next Wednesday comes to be able to see another episode: I do not hide that these two episodes I have seen several times. I also really enjoyed the acting of Yoo, that I think she is a very good actress; I have seen both episodes of her drama, but just to avoid hasty and superficial evaluations and not to undermine or disregard the principle of caution, I will keep my opinions for myself. However, I wish both of our beloved Bo and Yoo to reach high peaks of listening and recognition with their respective dramas. It hurts me if my long comment has bumped the sensitivity of some friends, but do not forget that this is the forum dedicated to the BOYOO couple. Now on this forum, I will return to share information on our beloved  Boyoo couple.

A big hug to all of you friends ...

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi to all....

I guess everyone is enjoying the dramas of Boyoo at the moment. I am and my mondays and tuesdays are filled with laughter and happiness.

Personally i don't even know why we are comparing their choice of work.  Before MDBC they have also done  work which were very different. I just wish them success in their own work and hope both are healthy and give us many more interesting works in the future :)

I am actually very much excited for what 2019 will bring for them. For Bogum...we know until june he has Asia Fan meets but wondering what Yoojung will be doing after January 15 2019 :) 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, LynneL said:

Hi to all....

I guess everyone is enjoying the dramas of Boyoo at the moment. I am and my mondays and tuesdays are filled with laughter and happiness.

Personally i don't even know why we are comparing their choice of work.  Before MDBC they have also done  work which were very different. I just wish them success in their own work and hope both are healthy and give us many more interesting works in the future :)

I am actually very much excited for what 2019 will bring for them. For Bogum...we know until june he has Asia Fan meets but wondering what Yoojung will be doing after January 15 2019 :) 

I hope yoo jung be special guest in one of his fan meet. 

• Like 1

@magrace93  thank you for your comment and I tell you, before anything else, that I understood your heartfelt call to caution. You know,  myself, sometimes I find it hard to balance enthusiasm and worry, in order not to create unnecessary alarmism or reactions from other fans... Being fair and balanced is not easy, especially if our heart is unbalanced. But let's start from the assumption that whoever writes here is first of all BoYoo fan, if he were doubtful about it or unwilling to support both our boys, it would be better if he wrote somewhere else or jumped into some new ship. I have never hidden my love for Bogum, but I write only here to show that I do not want to give up the dream of seeing them together professionally and even not... Now, I can understand that with the two dramas on the air at the same time it is not easy to give a just support to both, but, as you rightly say, in some cases it might be more appropriate to be silent! That said, I invite you to comment here again (I loved your Encounter review!), even just the drama that inspires you the most, if like me you still feel connected to this wonderful BoYoo couple...

ps: Like you, I found exhilarating the part of Bogummy drunk :lol: and I am glad it has received so much approval! ;)

@LynneL Hi, don't worry about our guys, they are talented actors and as they have already shown many times in the past, they will again give us good acting moments... BG you will see that he will not do military service before 2020 and being very young, will have time and way to achieve further fame and successes. I also hope for an personal realization next to who you already know :rolleyes:... About YJ, as you say, she is working hard and certainly "someone" is supporting lovingly  her in private! In fact I am sure they're cheering  for each other, twice a week at least, as  are doing the Song Song's families... Now, you could even leave a short comment on the CWPFN episodes you saw, maybe,tell us what made you happy,...

For everyone, BoYoo is real!!!!

Having said this, here what happened at beginning week...

The third and fourth installment of CWPFN aired ... I like this more intimate aspect of Oh Sol:

In spoiler any more details about last episodes of CWPFN and not only that....

Spoiler

Now, an article about  first episodes of CWPFN on Soompi...

first-impressions-clean-with-passion-for-now-is-a-wacky-dose-of-fun-and-warmth

And watch new stills  released by JTBC... HERE

Yoo Jung has then updated her with some photos with the cast, here she looks  pretty...

DtkpcWYVYAAJlW9.jpg

Spoiler

47135871_2247760868842146_78315967104293

About Bogummy and Encounter/Boyfriend, waiting for the next episodes (today and tomorrow ... I'm afraid they will make me tremble :unsure: a little, given the final of the second )... HERE the BTS of first episodes...  and here are his other pics released recently...

Bogum with Shin Jung-geun 

DtiEIKRVsAMjOdw.jpg

source: https://m.entertain.naver.com

Spoiler

BG with a young dancer

46512094_258843161449411_7105351102398865990_n.jpg

BG with a fan

46734353_1156991887784240_4247917467311454375_n.jpg

BG with Park Jin Ho

45376052_512673969216713_6082992491332475520_n.jpg

Again about Bogummy...

• Like 2