Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

The changed title to encounter struck me with this thot - wonder the original webtoon is about growing youngsters/young adults romcom, hence the title is boyfriend?  As the main casts are more matured artistes, hence more appropriate to change it to encounter?? ........... just a passing thot, no offence intended whatsoever.

Everyone is waiting with high anticipation with 2 most popular actor and actress working together and without a doubt its PD(s), scriptwriters and crew are working to make it a huge success!  Best wishes to both the main leads and all its casts and the production team.

• Like 4

Good Sunday, for some of you almost at the end...Surely as early as tomorrow we will have more updates on ours, but I wanted to remind you not to stop voting for the Asian Artist Award HERE...

As I said, few news today .. just a few updates of the other account of Yoo Jung ..

source: @yoojung1318

42558920_1801116043339474_39344987610704

And then, like her special friend, before, YJ also participated in a wedding...

And about Bogummy...

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Xuexi_1 said:

The changed title to encounter struck me with this thot - wonder the original webtoon is about growing youngsters/young adults romcom, hence the title is boyfriend? 

Hi, I don't know the original webtoon, but I guess they changed the title because the script has changed a little the original story ... Of course, for him is a growth, but for her It is rebirth, because SHK plays a woman who has no more reasons to live and, thanks to him, Kim Jin Hyuk, met by chance, will rediscover the joy of living and enjoy the little things.. This script intrigues me a lot, I confess... I was proud to read (here) that Bogum, who introduced his character at the table read as “Kim Jin Hyuk, a young man who is [youthful and refreshing] like a green-grape,” (poetic!!!) also made a splash with his natural charm and passionate acting. He also impressed everyone with his level of preparation, which showed through in his performance. Even the script of Clean With Passion for Now has changed a lot of the narrative of the original webton .. I have confidence that will be both a beautiful discovery and I can not wait to see both.. About Encounter, I think we might even shed a few tears, while CWPFN will make us laugh .. I hope that those who love BoYoo come to comment here, because there is nothing wrong to do that, even if we loved MDBC so much...

Goodnight...

cr logo

42804428_240239173309466_209225526370681

• Like 5

On 10/5/2018 at 5:19 PM, boju said:

After the images of the script reading have been revealed, further clarifications have been made on the Bogum's drama.. The first and most important is about the title wich will not be Boyfriend but Encounter, a title that I sincerely prefer ... But here's the info that Bogumy Testimonial shared (thank you so much)...

@boju, like you I prefer the change as the previous title "Boyfriend" means something different for me:D...just my opinion.

• Like 3

Hi, right now as I write Hurricane Michael is in transit from the west side of Cuba...

I hope Bogummy and the staff are healthy and safe somewhere!!! HERE I look forward to good news..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Today was the first fansign (for LANEIGE) of Yoo Jung  after the temporary suspension from any activity to follow the care... She appeared in public in great shape, very cute and clean-cut,  as you can see...

cr owner

42330120_929243760595500_761885041259269

Today was also the birthday of the beloved Taekie, mythical Bogum character in Reply88... Happy Birthday!!!

42078443_2164994013821204_27983238716993

Spoiler

• Like 3

is it only me?.... but i feel that Yoojung looks so delicate and like a doll. Her hair is so long and beautiful.... and it feels that she has not aged at all....she still looks so young and delicate.

As for BG....he has really matured and looks so manly now.....if you put them together...they still look so beautiful. However makes me feel that BG might still have to wait for YG to become more adult :)  and maybe have to fight off many other males.... LOL..

• Like 3

Hi, the tropical storm "Michael" a few hours ago left Cuba where sadly he caused 13 victims ... I guess production has temporarily stopped filming of Encounter/Boyfriend, waiting for an improvement and surely they're all fine...

Spoiler

Communications with Cuba I donìt think they are easy... So wrote Joga today:

Here still more photos of YJ fansign for Laneige, she was really beautiful with that make-up and hair, whose color is decidedly better than red a few months ago...

43255070_272414323382635_464243496225429

@LynneL :) I no longer see Yoo Jung as a baby "porcelain" doll, young and fragile... She has matured a lot in these last two years, she is now a young and beautiful woman who will surely have to deal with many suitors, but she gives me a very deep feeling of being part of something, maybe of a relantionship? She has already found its balance in every sense...  But certainly your vision is not wrong, only maybe the designer should dress her more like a woman, I do not know .. Anyway, I've seen her so serene and fresh... It's a good news! And I do not I would worry, Bogummy, it will be because I really see him as a prince charming, he's a favorite ideal man from many women...he seems the type that could  beat any competition... Of course they both good looking and thus look good together....But I say these things just to talk, I have already said several times that I do not want to insist on them as  couple, but I remain an observer full of optimism :D. Good night. 

43003042_1132041140286245_54166187711115

Spoiler

About Bogummy, there he is in the guise of sweet father and little brother...

Spoiler

And from Cuba a fan...

Sweet dreams with last pic by Eider....

40798688_242194716647251_578329714666243

Spoiler

Also with Lee Yeong...

...and mr Choi Taek...

LAST UPDATE:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning...

in Seoul it is 5.45pm hours and  in Havana  is 4:45am hours...in about a quarter of an hour, (18.00pm in Seoul) the single "Let's go watch the stars" sang by Bogum gets out on the platform "Melon"... But already came out the full version of CF by Eider, that is retweeted by BG himself a height hours ago (here)...

UPDATE: The version of "Let's Go to the Stars" by Bogummy now available on "Melon" ! (here:heart:

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum's “Let’s Go See the Stars” is a remake of Jung Jae Won’s original song. The advertisement’s concept is “youth, love, and their every moment.” The music video’s plot will focus on the couple’s first encounter, breakup, feeling reminiscence, and reuniting.

Viewers will be able to feel the warm and affectionate romance with Park Bo Gum’s soft voice and steady singing (Soompi).

Park Bo Gum not only starred in the CF MV as the male lead, but he also lent his gentle singing voice, dedicating a sweet, folk-style ballad titled "Let's Go See Stars" for his 'eider' campaign. (Allkpop)

3e6c975234604f03b790100a0f93c01a.jpeg?s=

Here is the full TVCF+song by Bogummy on YouTube...  I'm just overwhelmed with the sweetness of his voice :wub:..

This is such a great song and it suits his voice very much, soothes my soul...

Spoiler

And I'm overwhelmed by his beauty:wub: ... but a man could say the same as Yoo Jung, they're really a beautiful visual couple!!!

cr @eiderfriends

42004158_169143447325184_312562615959788

Spoiler

cut from CWPFN (cr owner)

42350932_2071362436511362_31958905796634

Spoiler

42751229_352402768833536_816557552772594

Edited by boju
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i dont know about you guys..... Park bogum's song was good but i felt there was a lack of chemistry between the couple.

Didnt feel the loving vibe of a couple :( and get the feel of meeting...breakup and reunion as it was said to portray by the video :(

• Like 1

I'm hearing an angel right now. I do not need to go see the stars, I'm watching it now, Mystar! he looks so hot and mature in that hairstyl!Thank you for recommending me this beautiful song from beautiful man. I love it. Only, I wish that girl is Kim Yoo Jung, but she is cute and their are a good chemistry. Sorry for my english.

• Like 2

Hi, I saw the vid posted by @marygrace (here), 200.600 views in one day???:w00t: A great news, I am happy for Bogummy, he deserves all this success... out of curiosity I read some comments below this, some have hit me and I repost them here:

thanks to this unfair world that gives to Park Bo Gum the perfection, visual, voice, killing smile everything is so perfect about him. 

Wow. Park Bogum can sing, act and dance. The versatility of this man. He deserves all the praise and recognition. (Soo)

omg i'm dead.  This is so beautiful.  And Park Bo Gum omg ~ his smile is just everything  (just chill)

How is Bogum good at everything AND a super nice person?? That just seems unfair (Julia Parson)

OMG!!!!! I love  park bo gum's voice. And let's not forget to mention how amazing he looks with his long hair. I love it!!!! (Cynthia Bejil)

More like I want to run my fingers through his hair. Lol! (My Xiong)

His voice makes me happy! (bg bg)

Can I cry this is beautiful (chicken noodle)

Spoiler

@marygrace don't worry, even my english is imperfect!-_- ..what motivates me, even at the cost of making some gaffes, is the desire to support our BoYoo as a couple and as professionals, also supports this forum if you think this, like me..

@LynneL haha :lol: you are a real BoYoo, for us only their is the perfect chemistry! The music video’s plot will focus on the couple’s first encounter, breakup, feeling reminiscence, and... reuniting!;) Seriously, it is normal that in a short TV spot than three minutes you do not have the feelings you say, me too, much as I've I found him perfect i in acting, as always,  I think  like you... but really  I do not deny that I liked them as a visual of couple,  because she's  pretty (will soon make her debut in a k-group) and BG is.... so handsome and intense! Then his voice... so soft... and his hands, omg!:wub:... so masculine... here

by @jurian_bogum (cr owner)

42359126_704402876595256_844607456386043

Spoiler

42101103_322322638325449_398326785074803

News of today: Yoo Jung  at APAN Star Awards with her co-star in CWPFN...

Feelings?????:) please, no comparisons...

Spoiler

by @smileybm (cr owner)

42003499_951837945016073_467213894926759

• Like 1

sorry guys.... for me  personally...both this events are just work for them. Yes their partners are beautiful in their own way but it just didnt do it for me.

BG partner in the video was pretty but just bland....and YG at Apan was like seeing her with an elder brother . Felt like she was with a family member rather than a possibly shipping couple.

Something just didnt click somewhere.... to me it just felt that they were just doing their work and nothing much.

• Like 4

So happy for both KYJ and PBG...especially with KYJ who went through a lot. No matter what happens I love my Boyoo:heart::heart::heart:

3 hours ago, LynneL said:

sorry guys.... for me  personally...both this events are just work for them. Yes their partners are beautiful in their own way but it just didnt do it for me.

BG partner in the video was pretty but just bland....and YG at Apan was like seeing her with an elder brother . Felt like she was with a family member rather than a possibly shipping couple.

Something just didnt click somewhere.... to me it just felt that they were just doing their work and nothing much.

@LynneL......I feel you! I have the same vibe as you, maybe because Im a boyooholics:D

• Like 3

Good Sunday everyone, from Seoul to Cuba :)... 

This morning YJ updated her IG story with the song "Last Love"  by Park Ki Young...

Spoiler

Sweet song, right? But... She missed someone last night? :huh::phew:

"Where are you going now?
I'm looking at you.
Just once in a lifetime.
If you have a long sigh, come back."

Again about Yoo Jung, I must say that I'm not impressed with her look yesterday at Apan, I think that her classic dress (from roselapin 2018 collection) didn't really capture her beauty but maybe the choice was dependent on other factors, partly promotional for the drama ... Yoo Jung, as certainly Bogummy in Cuba, both are working hard in these days, even today she went to work ... Fighting BoYoo !!! We are proud of you!!! Under her suit from a different perspective, that of course it makes me like it more ;)...

pic edited by logo (cr owners)

43818186_565115907273394_265709383089394

And about Bogummy... I can not stop listening his song Let's go see the stars (here), that, now, you can also listen on Spotify... I was very proud of him also by reading this news...

UPDATE SOON

• Like 4

OH My goodness...............

Clean with Passion - start Nov 26

Boyfriend/Encounter - start Nov 28

We will get lots of news and update of BOYOO though with different partners..............

November/ December/ Jan will be BOYOO months.....YIPPEE!!!!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, LynneL said:

OH My goodness...............

Clean with Passion - start Nov 26

Boyfriend/Encounter - start Nov 28

We will get lots of news and update of BOYOO though with different partners..............

November/ December/ Jan will be BOYOO months.....YIPPEE!!!!

Yeah, about Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum’s dramas: tvN and JTBC have confirmed premiere date: both the last week of November... To me, it'll be a bit like to see them in the same drama, but I will certainly miss the interactions with each other and with the  MDBC's staff... HERE

Spoiler

by @teamgurumi (cr owner)

42613402_2202244520012696_40200855342257

by@woo_bo2031 (cr owner) 

43779459_273102509978584_112079554866472

by@woo_bo2031 (cr owner) 

43499221_352890815459478_752131962751156

It's five days till his came back home and there're still no pictures images of Bogum in the new drama, I'm really curious to see him ... Meanwhile, here is his last message to fans...

Spoiler

Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. (Connie Steven)

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. (Thich Nhat Hanh)

edited by @Taiwando (cr @vickitigoo)

DpdEW3UUYAI_OXV.jpg

Spoiler

MORNING UPDATES:

• Like 3