Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hi, this morning there was the Encounter press conference ... our prince came back to enchant :w00t:... D -7 BG fighting!!!!

cr logo

44492826_315957122568627_836767605549095

Spoiler

Then, there are a new poster and also teaser of Encounter...

DsfSqyaUUAA5-1i.jpg

Spoiler

They're very beautiful... I read (here)that during the press conference, SHK confessed that she had to go on a diet for to look cute and for the sake of to pair up with BoGum... 

And he about his character:

Spoiler

About CWPFN, I do not know why they have not yet made a press conference, but really we have already seen together the leading couple in the public outings, while for the couple of ENCOUNTER was the first time...

On 11/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, LynneL said:

is it just me or what??.... Both BOYOO playing employees??? failing in life and is job seeker.....

:D  just a coincidence! Jin Hyuk too is out of a job for a year, although he did various jobs as a part-time worker... instead, if I'm not mistaken, Oh-Sol had it, but she quit her work when she lost her mother... 

And again about Gil Oh-Sol.... She so cute...YJ fighting!!! D -5 CWPFN

45397708_302925323654503_515879866189495

Spoiler

update soon...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i think the presscon for Yoojung will be on monday :(  and by the way... Park Bogum has really grown up as a man. You can see the changes.

2 years back...he was still  was young both in body and in personality... now you can see  the matured man :)

• Like 2

Hi, good week-end to everyone...

D -2 to Jtbc Drama "CWPFN"...

44912770_2086379418342510_56149263865219

D -4 to tvN Drama "Encounter/Boyfriend"...

44696526_268596740465915_1135958787416713633_n.jpg

In spoiler other pics of the Encounter press confererence and some articles...

Spoiler

At the press conference for 'Boyfriend' on November 21, Park Bo Gum opened up about his long hair. He explained, "I didn't grow it out for my new project. I grew it out because I wanted to try it once but people were more interested in my hair than my project. Once overseas filming (in Cuba) was confirmed, I decided to keep my long hair because it matched well with the location.(source: allkpop.com ) "This isn't a story centered around their age difference. I actually think one of the points of this drama is the feeling that these two people's various differences are disappearing after they meet" PD Park said (source:en.koreaportal.com)

45585425_457404818116878_875156937032101

44828892_2237476746474097_32083508917050

44660223_417287862140467_3630157675815499982_n.jpg

tvN’s upcoming drama “Encounter” has finally released its character relationship chart! (source: soompi.com)

Here Bogummy's interview for VIU HK and VIU Singapore...

44607863_194309134831045_8844280551170725346_n.jpg

Spoiler

And here KakaoPage live promotion...

Spoiler

Again about Bogummy, today he greeted the graduating students of Mokdong Junior High School... HERE

On 11/22/2018 at 4:03 AM, LynneL said:

i think the presscon for Yoojung will be on monday :(  and by the way... Park Bogum has really grown up as a man. You can see the changes.

2 years back...he was still  was young both in body and in personality... now you can see  the matured man :)

Of course... He is a man more and more handsome... and mature...and to your second question I answer, it is very probable, almost certain :)... 

cr @eiderfriends

44847246_199481734261114_8802209737479375363_n.jpg

cr TNGT

45464591_509709039531237_1153972559979564124_n.jpg

Spoiler

DsvU7pZU4AAZQyf.jpg

DsvUvHHUwAI3JzI.jpg

DsvHOBpVYAAjIYG.jpg

DsvHPSNVsAAEfSH.jpg

Always about the beauty, I think that the new pics of Yoo Jung from Sidus story are really beautiful, she seems now a adult woman in the prime of her youth and at  the flower of her womanhood ...

cr owner

44482028_328818671035522_577516941137442

46586624_518248511989615_149874512529790

Spoiler

cr @sidus_star

44921346_565186033935147_7212699462863261808_n.jpg

46231288_1219011784919338_6320551977348550824_n.jpg

MORNING UPDATE

What a coincidence, the first snow in Seoul and (like two years ago ) BoYoo posted together this morning... two love songs...at the same time...:wub:

Spoiler

And YJ updates (here)...

Spoiler

Des yeux qui font baisser les miens
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche
Voilà le portrait sans retouches
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens
Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose
Il me dit des mots d'amour
Des mots de tous les jours
Et ça me fait quelque chose
Il est entré
Dans mon cœur, une part de bonheur
Dont je connais la cause
C'est lui pour moi, moi pour lui dans la vie
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie
Et dès que je l'aperçois
Alors je sens en moi mon cœur qui bat
Would anybody like some French tips tonight?
C'est lui pour moi, moi pour lui dans la vie
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie
Alors je sens en moi
La vie en rose

• Like 2

Good morning, here we go, guys, today is the first day of broadcasting the drama of the Jtbc CWPFN with Yoo Jung...tvN Drama "ENCOUNTER" with Bogum arrives in two days...Good vision  of the first episode of CWPFN, for those who can see it, I hope you can comment.... Yoo Jung, you fight really well!
Now, I repeat the rules that I gave when I decided to keep this forum alive: all support to their new drama, no support for other ships, just acting scenes, no scenes that exclusively shows their co-stars... We are aware that for their great professionalism, they will always give the best and this will mean  they will return on the screen just to make us live new exciting adventures and exciting stories of love... Reality is something else... Of course, this is the BoYoo forum and it will always be... All right, people, let's get ready to immerse ourselves in these new stories...

Meantime, this morning there was the press conference of the Jtbc drama CWPFN, various actors of the drama appeared, not only the couple protagonist, the climate seemed friendly to me, she was very pretty in a black dress...

44773052_149302772706600_311312468258891

Spoiler

44724654_2349996031909168_1923908280637252542_n.jpg

UPDATE SOON

• Like 2

Thank you, boju, magrace93, LynneL and others who continue to update this thread to support Leeyeong and Raon whom we are still missing them.  Hoping to have them work together again sooner than later ......:lol::lol:

YKS and SJR are protecting little YJ well in the presscon today.  Glad to see YJ having fun during the presscon, not only she, the 2 hyung-nims were also enjoying their poses - good fighting spirit together!  May God grant them success in this project!

CWPFN and Boyfriend are of 2 different genre - one a comedy romance, the other more serious/sombre romance .... 

The latter drama are helmed by 2 most popular actors with noona being a seasoned veteran actor for a number of years, hence there's no worry that it would not be a huge success.

• Like 3

Just popped into to say hello to all and hope you guys enjoyed CWPFN like me, 1st EP is fun and YJ acting is really really good YKS acting is good too.

Her acting is very natural; I have not finished EP2 properly just quick watched on Naver and seems YJ is really pretty in all scenes. I am wondering how BG feel seeing how well she can act and how beautiful she has been since young and now she is prettier and prettier. He must be proud of her. But hope he does not get too jealous. If he does I do understand him though...LOL

So I look forward to watching EP3 of CWPFN and off course I am gonna watch boyfriend tomorrow and see if its good. Hope It is. BG has to match YJ acting. Boyoo keep fighting!

• Like 2

Good morning, today, finally, tvN's "Encounter" starts at 9:30 pm ... Fighting Bogummy! 

I'm too happy :D... It will  be broadcast also in my country and I'll be able to see it in its original language and with subtitles (here)... my prayers have been answered!  

VIKI

VIU

cr owner (edit by @kimchifangirl)

44811932_312319046162148_6436691807271602084_n.jpg

About CWPFN there are still no episodes with subtitles in my language, so I'm trying to see as few spoilers as possible, so as not to ruin my vision ... But I just saw Yoo Jung acting with sub eng , she's really good...

ep 1- part 1

ep 1- part 2

INFO :

It's also on VIU and on VIKI but with restrictions (in my country it's not available, for example) and with PG-13 , weird for a Rom Com.. The ratings of the first episode, then, was really good (4.1), congratulations YJ ! :thumbsup:

cr CWPFB by Jtbc

45927967_393748057832514_2635594688578689906_n.jpg

Spoiler

@kwattana hi, thanks for your comment, I hope that you continue to comment on the episodes, without revealing too much ;)(but there are spoilers for this)... I do not think BG is jealous when he see her acting, he knows she is a serious and good professional (same for her when will be see acting him with other women), but it would be appropriate that the actors who play with her remember that she is still young, even if expert, respect her as a woman before as a colleague and have care of her ...

And again about Bogummy :wub:... 

cr @kakaopage event

43638157_529558784184357_3908327824610243856_n.jpg

Spoiler

NOW YOU REMEMBER the runtime:

- "Encounter"   Wed. & Thu. 21:30 (9.30 pm)

- "CWPFN" Mon & Tue 21:30 (9.30 pm)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Am i the only one hooked on Monday drama....really cant wait for eps 3 to come on Monday :( 

As for Boyfriend....both SHK and PBG are my favourites for long time....but sorry i found it a bit draggy and boring... so might only watch later.

I want to have some relatable drama like CWPFN first than a fictional sad romantic drama....... have fun first :) 

P.S..... by the way i am really loving the actings of the leads in CWPFN ;) 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, LynneL said:

Am i the only one hooked on Monday drama....really cant wait for eps 3 to come on Monday :( 

As for Boyfriend....both SHK and PBG are my favourites for long time....but sorry i found it a bit draggy and boring... so might only watch later.

I want to have some relatable drama like CWPFN first than a fictional sad romantic drama....... have fun first :) 

P.S..... by the way i am really loving the actings of the leads in CWPFN ;) 

Seriously. Kim yoo jung has transformed really well. I am so loving it. I am really wishing that she should be next park ji eun or kim eun sook actress. Please dramagods cast her with jjang scripts. She is ready to slayyyyyyyyyyyy. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Seriously. Kim yoo jung has transformed really well. I am so loving it. I am really wishing that she should be next park ji eun or kim eun sook actress. Please dramagods cast her with jjang scripts. She is ready to slayyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Don't worry...... In 1-2 years when she is around 22-23.... i believe that she will be very popular with writers....it is just that she is still young...only 19 years international age and she has achieved so much... and many have noticed her talent. I believe it is just time. She is definitely going to give us many more successful dramas and movies that will definitely will hit milestones like Park Bogum is doing now.

Kim Yoojung's time is coming  to be really successful like what Cha Tae hyun has said.... and i believe him :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, LynneL said:

Don't worry...... In 1-2 years when she is around 22-23.... i believe that she will be very popular with writers....it is just that she is still young...only 19 years international age and she has achieved so much... and many have noticed her talent. I believe it is just time. She is definitely going to give us many more successful dramas and movies that will definitely will hit milestones like Park Bogum is doing now.

Kim Yoojung's time is coming  to be really successful like what Cha Tae hyun has said.... and i believe him :)

Cha tae hyun is really ❤️❤️.

I agree with Lynnel, I found Boyfriend a little bit draggy too, but really nice filming, beautiful scenes in Cuba. BG and SHK voices are good though. I am gonna watch it later may be during weekend to support BG too.

Anyway, I would like YJ and BG to act in a very good film next project and it hits Asia and Worldwide like Gongyoo did in Train to Busan, they are both ready for the lead role in movie. Just need a very good script, directer and production. But I prefer to watch YJ in movie first and wanna see BG attend her movie VIP. 

until now, I still really enjoy watching YJ faces in CWPFN, with long straight hair, pony hair etc she is really really pretty, prettier than when she was Raon may be just because she always wore 1 green costume unlike in CWPFN, she has worn many costumes, dress tracksuits, PJ, working suits etc. I wonder how BG feels when he watching this drama, he must be smiling and proud of her too. 

I hope to see Boyoo at award events when their dramas finish especially at Baeksang. Hope they both get acting awards they deserve. 

PS: I found YJ acting as a drunk person really cute, more realistic than BG, (just my opinion), she is a professional actor!!!

• Like 2

i don't know if it is just me... but there are so many similarities between the dramas of Boyoo at the moment....it is just that CWPFN is a youthful  one and the " Encounter" is the middle aged category.

Both are very competitive in things that they do....and they try to give their best. So i am very happy that both dramas are doing very well. Bogum's drama was expected to do well....that i have already mentioned even before the start. It has the power of the big star leads....if it didnt do well...it would have been strange as both Bogum and SHK are known to very selective of script and only accepts that they feel are good. It will be the star of 2018..... perfect ending for ParkBogum and his costar ( Whom i like very much too)

As for Yoojung's drama.... i am really rooting for some surprise increase in rating. It is really a nice drama that reflects the normal life of a young adult . ( I have watched it 3 times now eps 1-2 and it still makes me sad when yoojung says about the 97 pencils in the bucket) I hope that CWPFN will also have a high rating though it has less star power...the cable network is less known and the week day is also least popular. I think it is usually like this in any entertainment industry....the dramas or movies with big names and powerful acting usually draws in the crowds.

But i pray for a miracle that Yoojung and her costar too will have a perfect ending in 2018. ( They deserve it) Lets see....sometimes miracles do happen in the end. And i guess some miracles have all ready started....  the unexpected casting of a good actor....the good rating start... the good chemistry of the leads....the good vibes among the cast..even the director looks such a fun and happy man. Good luck BOYOO :)

• Like 4

Overall, I’m just thrilled to be able to see and hear BG and YJ on the screen again! Nice to kickstart convo in this forum again too. I am in tandem to what most of you are thinking. It’s awesome that BG is doing great and I’m happy that his drama is taking off with much love and support. However a little perplexed as to the sky high ratings. It’s definitely all due to having two sensational actors together and maybe a more popular network? Yes, we expected Encounter to do well, but to the point of knocking it out of the park??  After two episodes I’m still grappling with the main leads’ chemistry.  The writers haven’t sold me yet on how these very different characters can fall deep for each other-it seems like it’d end as a short term infatuation. The CEO just has an inner conflict which JinHyuk seems to fulfill, but how can she really mean so much to him?

I am definitely more engrossed with CWPFN from the clips I’ve watched on IG. (So sad that I’ve yet to figure out a way to see a whole episode with eng sub here in US.) Still, Iove the laughs and vibe of CWPFN. I am also fangirling about YJ; how is it that girl can look good doing absolutely anything?! I’ve said it before but her acting just reminds me of a young Jin Ji-Hyuk with those comical yet pretty facial expressions.

I also like how the CWPFN cast is comfortable with each other BTS. Now, I truly can see how they say YJ is a human vitamin. Even with an unlikely person, you can feel she can make good chemistry onscreen with anyone. I wonder now upon seeing how she interacts with other males, could we have been just blinded by her relations with BG.   Is it possible she is just as nice with BG as any other man?? I pray not!  I still have my hopes for this OTP.  Soo wishing that YJ will also attend MAMA in Japan. Don’t know how much longer I can take it-I long to see them in one shot or even just attending the same event again would be super.  

P.S. @LynneL I want to know the story behind the 97 pencils. 

@kkwattana I thought BG’s drunk acting was one of the highlights of that episode. It makes him seem so young though, right?

• Like 3