Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Happy weekend to everyone...
Our Bogummy is in Japan where I think he will give his fans another great show (on feb 3 at Saitama Super Arena) and Yoo Jung has finally finished shooting his drama and we are waiting for his new project..

Below are photos of BG at the airport and below YJ at the CWPFN party...

cr logo

49987771_167577977542530_8630095269277004974_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr logo

50033303_2246434965578716_4414307830719479029_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

Here they are both at their drama party with other of the cast...

Now, before the new updates, I would like to say a few words about the drama I have followed, Encounter / Boyfriend ...

Boyfriend is one of those rare dramas that moves slowly, but never left me bored. I loved watching Soo-hyun and Jin-hyuk falling in love, then trying to keep that love despite the challenges involved, and ultimately realizing that they can’t make everyone happy, so they may as well take their happiness where they can. The drama was lovely visually (and I don’t just mean the actors), and had some beautiful things to say, but the artistry never got in the way of the true beauty — the love that two people can experience if they just make up their minds to fight for it. (source: http://www.dramabeans.com)

Encounter really excited me and I loved every detail, from illustrations to music, from landscapes to the interpretations of every actor in the cast. You can not look at it superficially because every object or word has its own value... I think he's at the forefront of my favorite melodramas of all time, second only to MDBC ... I fell in love with the JinSoo couple :heart: in a different way than how I loved the pair BoYoo... He and SHK did not betray their real partners, because they were only the interpreters of the beautiful lovestory between Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyeon. This couple exude amazing chemistry.And I loved that there are not ships! ;)

cr tvN Drama Encounter

50847808_1168380573319572_1249645582613242377_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

My best collection of sweet moments of JinSoo couple...

cr tvN Drama Encounter

encounter-rating.jpg

I think Jin Hyiuk really represents the  ideal boyfriend, a young normal man (though with the beautiful face of BG), but not trivial, who loves music and poetry, who is not afraid to show his feelings, who not was angry at the world but grateful for what he has . I love him...

And he has been very well descripted by Bogum...

The actor said one of the reasons why he chose the drama was because of his genuine affection for his character. “Jin Hyuk is a character that is passionate, optimistic, and adventurous. Even if it’s something small, he knows how to treasure what he has, and I really liked the confidence he got from that kind of mindset.” He added that Kim Jin Hyuk knows how to love and care for those around him and that he hopes viewers will remember his character’s kind heart for a long time.(source: soompi)

How good is he to get into the shoes every time of a different character ...

Park Bo Gum said firmly, “‘Encounter’ is not a romance between me and my friend’s wife, but a romance between Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun. We were each acting out our characters, so I focused on my portrayal of my character.”(source: soompi)

My opinion: how boring these journalists, stop with the taboos about married actresses. And  Encounter also breaks down the taboo on the possibility of a divorced woman being happy with another man. It is very appreciable.

cr tvN Drama Encounter

49664413_614597458988006_68863966563025012_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Still about the last Bogummy interviews ( http://www.topstarnews.net)...

And about the great news of his debut like singer. ( https://www.soompi.com)

Spoiler

Other news in spoiler...

Spoiler

Sweet dreams and, to Bogummy, have a good day tomorrow!

cr logo

49858601_290150231646313_164844718060755

• Like 1

Have a good beginning of the week everyone...

Happy holidays to those who celebrate the Lunar New Year, especially to BG and YJ who have worked hard in recent months, have you a good rest for the Seollal celebration and you spend the joyous days...

Yesterday YJ has updated her IG...

And yesterday too Bogum's FM was held in Japan... He  have entertained many Japanese fans ( I read that 22000 fans were there :o) for 3 hours  ... Congratulation, I am proud of him! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I had said that I would have posted more content of his fm, even if yesterday it seemed forbidden to take pictures or videos, I found something, here are my fav (waiting for a better quality)...

cr logo (19.02.03 - Japan - Park Bo Gum Fan Meeting Good Day) 

50028159_2061731010606650_18390316884200

cr logo (19.02.03 -  Japan - Park Bo Gum Fan Meeting Good Day) 

49561647_1110728332422473_10406609870128

Spoiler

49913210_873651219471933_474650372458137

cr logo (19.01.26 - Seoul -  Park Bo Gum Fan Meeting Good Day) 

50338994_341968859732638_291882530828203

Now, some vids  from Fm in Seoul (19.01.26)...

Here BG sings "Bounce" in a very sexy way :wub:..

Next vid is very hot (in spoiler)...

Spoiler

The opening...

I like him when the piano plays and this piano is beautiful...

Emotion :tears:...

Wowww... that grit!!!

Edited by boju
  • Like 1

吉星高照 Best wishes to all those who celebrate the Lunar New Year...

depositphotos_203956826-stock-illustration-happy-new-year-2019-chinese.jpg

Very nice the photo chosen by Bogummy to make wishes... New Zealand?

cr tw Bogummy

DymzM7FUwAA86yL.jpg

About the New Zealand, during his FM  he showed various snapshots taken in NZ and Cuba...

cr tw@ThformhmT

50477492_692584094489394_1996405216166835835_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

50802692_2184733275077370_19964753329285

Again about last Fm of Bogummy in Japan... He sang the ost of Encounter and Mdbc...

In spoiler other vids from Japan (thanks for the sharing)

Spoiler

Bo Gum absolutely NAILED IT. That footwork! That kembot! All that cuteness! We already know that this cutie is a good singer, but seeing him dance is always a welcome (and unexpected) highlight. He's honestly the happy pill we all need and deserve right now! (https://www.cosmo.ph)

BG in rapper mod...

And about Encounter... 

Spoiler

Finally, about YJ...

I saw this for the first time, I do not know where it came from and when it was done, but I liked Yoo Jung here, as a past time, I hope you leave your hair black and long:

cr owner

50555372_2599168953638555_4619756917107965161_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2019 at 4:05 AM, Xuexi_1 said:

As from past experiences, surely it will be, confirmation is juz a protocol - PBG will work with GY in Seo Bok movie!

I guess, I hope so... Waiting for his reply, if the "Seo Bok"'s cast is confirmed, with Bogum and Gong Yoo, as well as with the director, BG's return to the big screen promises to be a really good movie ... So today the news on "Business Times":

There is no denying that Park Bo Gum is among the most popular. Song in the Moonlight and the Encounter series, the 25-year-old actor provided that he is one of the most bankable stars today after the success of the series Kyo.His hard work paid off after he gained various recognition for his diverse range of roles in both television and film. It seems like it is like to be seen as another person who is being told a movie with a train to Busan star Gong Yoo. Then on https://www.cosmo.ph: Word is out that two of our favorite K-drama actors, Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo, will be starring in a movie together! According to Soompi, Korean news outlet OSEN confirmed on February 7 that there are currently talks for Bo Gum to star in a thriller about the world's first human clone, Seo Bok. Bo Gum is slated to play the titular character. "He received an offer [for Seo Bok] and is positively reviewing it," Bo Gum's representative revealed. And on @Piki MovieParkbogum returned to the big screen thorugh" Seobok" after 4 years break. 

cr owner

51098007_283922392278821_409396886811135

Spoiler

OTHER NEWS again about Bogummy...

Spoiler

And now "a visual miracle" (quote by sports.donga.com):

cr coca cola

50633111_1245502818932124_35496303882700

cr @kodaehyun_go

50310349_118436612565929_204834207181079

Spoiler

cr logo

51408403_141505520204509_137564431050026

cr acebed

51604813_240477426887953_340294642784622

Now, let me say something ... I did not like Yoo Jung's last project, but I strongly believe in her talent and I have confidence that her next project will be better, so as to leave everyone with a good memory ...

Someone wrote that the BoYoo are fanatical ... For me fanatic is who wants to ship her every time with a every different man whom she crosses on its way, even if he's much older and not suitable for her ... I respect YJ as a woman, that's why I do not liked the development of her drama, and as an actress, this is why I wish for her in the future a project that enhances her more. Being BoYoo it does not mean wanting at all costs that she and BG form a family, for me it means to give an intrinsic value to what I considere one of the most beautiful couples seen in a k-drama ... It is natural they, both, need to feel free to take the decisions about their life ... And speaking of private life, I appreciate how Bogummy always emphasizes in one way or another that being a public figure does not mean giving up having a private life ... #BoyooFighting #Boyoo forever

• Like 1

Now, let me say something ... I did not like Yoo Jung's last project, but I strongly believe in her talent and I have confidence that her next project will be better, so as to leave everyone with a good memory ... Someone wrote that the BoYoo are fanatical ... For me fanatic is who wants to ship her every time with a every different man whom she crosses on its way, even if he's much older and not suitable for her ... I respect YJ as a woman, that's why I do not liked the development of her drama, and as an actress, this is why I wish for her in the future a project that enhances her more. Being BoYoo it does not mean wanting at all costs that she and BG form a family, for me it means to give an intrinsic value to what I considere one of the most beautiful couples seen in a k-drama ... It is natural they, both, need to feel free to take the decisions about their life ... And speaking of private life, I appreciate how Bogummy always emphasizes in one way or another that being a public figure does not mean giving up having a private life ... 

- allow me to quote yr thots boju - I shared the same sentiment.

Kissing scenes are the norm in dramas n movies. It's romantic and audience, viewers, fans love it and I am no exception. That said, it can be beautiful and heart fluttering without being "too excessively expressed" .... both the leads had portrayed their characters well and they are talented artistes in their own stance. Somehow this pairing still seems awkward visually.  Juz my own view. Others may disagree, it's understandable as every one holds different views.

• Like 2

Hi..

Our crown prince is traveling,  for work (@Eider), but I hope so much that he is also relaxing ...

Spoiler

And Yoo Jung instead chose to go on vacation with a friend... but will he really just be a friend? He's a ordinary guy (not-famous, but thanks to her now surely will be more known)... note: @ehdudqkr   deleted the photos with YJ, for this reason, correctly, I also deleted the photos that portray him with YJ, after saving them, but the impression remains... who is he?

Spoiler

...on holiday again together (at sea and in the mountains )... surely they know each other from school...It seems that he studies theater...  are they very close friends!? is he worthy of this attention, or is he taking advantage of it? I have so many questions... but no answer :(...

I know this is not the news that many BoYoo would have liked to read ... but, if so, it should be respected her choice to do a normal life as a teenager near a teenage boy (caution: I'm not saying that the guy is dating YJ,  we don't know yet, just that she went on vacation with him and we don't know who he is to her.)... Of course, unless it comes out that is his cousin, thingh which I doubt,  but even  if they were just close friends, you will also understand my embarrassment and my decision not to update this forum from today, which will always remain my favorite as well as my favorite couple will be always and only that BoYoo ... if fate wants it, maybe we'll find ourselves still here, I hope so... Now, I greet you and thank you all ... To Bo&Yoo, thanks for these 3 awesome years and please allow me, finally, to express everyone my most sincere wishes for prosperity and success, now and for the future!!! I wish Yoo Jung to be happy, whatever the path she has chosen... and to our Bogummy, I wish him to find all the success, love and happiness he deserves ... I hoped that YJ could be the right one :tears: ... we'll see... I'd still and always like to see him smiling! :heart: 

cr owner

51597049_530094990847630_437337775237551

cr owner

50237886_154993012155744_1649470962942303353_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr tvN Drama "Encounter"

50667500_143826973302554_5697327183694084887_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

My last updates...

...to our ideal boyfriend... saranghaeyo! :heart:

Goodbye :cry:...

Spoiler

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the info which seemed to indicate you have some insider info which is reliable.  Probably this thread will become dormant ... Still MDBC is a classic saeguk like no other and Leeyeong and Raon interactions are beautiful and heart fluttering ........ even its OSTs are very lingering .........

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here, i've been super busy and life hasn't really been easy lately... but I saw some stuff on instagram which somehow made me believe there was a dating rumor involving YJ... and then I come onto here and find out there was a picture or something? 

Could anyone please help me understand and catch up with what's been going on? What picture? What happened? What do we know so far?

Please help me understand! I'd love to be able to make my own conclusions...:bawling:

Hi aIl!

It feels like awhile since I’ve said anything in here, but upon reading the last couple postings, I thought I’d share some of my thoughts.  I know that conversation (BoYoo fever) has dwindled as we have not seen our OTP together in awhile.  We all knew with new individual projects and due to their young age, sailing on this Boyoo ship would not be a breeze.  We cannot expect a flame to burn fiercely bright all of the time, can we? Real life does not work that way.

Well, I saw the alleged photo discussed above and I personally do not see any threat there. If KYJ has vacationed with that guy,  I do not think it’s exclusive as the pose looks platonic and there’s even an ajumma in the pic.  Perhaps they are childhood friends- something like Jin Hyuk and Jo Hye In in Encounter?  And even if they get romantically involved I do not think I would lose my respect for KYJ as I’ve been hearing others have on IG.  

Anyway, KYJ and PBG will have their friends/acquaintances in their personal lives and some may be of opposite gender. They are surrounded by many support after all.  It’s sad to realize, but they might even get in relationships with others along the way. (PBG is very busy lately and a girl like KYJ might need more attention.) Still,  I cannot forget that look in their eyes for each other and glow they possess when they were together.

If they are meant for each other and truly compatible (“destined” as some of you say), it’s something to believe that love can bring them back together as a couple in the end.  Like someone else said, let’s not be hasty, jump to conclusions until there is some real confirmation.

On a good note, I am ecstatic to hear Jin Young and Kim Yoo Jung will be hosting an upcoming event together. Indeed, the reminder BoYoo fans may need that that “Moonlight” connection is still going strong!

hey guys it's been a while. i've been wanting to post but i've been having trouble logging on to soompi. Fortunately or unfortunately, i was able to log in this time.

I'm sure everyone knows by now the chaos that is currently going on in our ship. I've seen the picture myself and honestly do not see anything that would make people think that the two are dating. So what I am curious about is if there are other pictures or information that made some pretty loyal shippers abandon the ship. I refuse to believe that they dropped everything and all of a sudden like that without a good reason.

If anyone can enlighten me or us I would very much appreciate it. I've been with this couple since 2016 and I will stay with them until God knows when but I am honestly feeling so down that I can't even look at her right now. If it was just me who felt the spark between the two i would have let go a long time ago and thought i was being ridiculous for even shipping 2 actors but there are thousands of us who felt it and thought it was something special and rare. I don't even know why i'm so invested but I would really like some clarification.

dear Boju, I appreciate everything you've done and I can understand your words,  I want you to know that I respect your opinion  so I'm not here to change your mind. I just would  like to express my feelings.

The disappointment, the regret and the sadness that have pervaded me in these days have diminished when the warm and caressing voice of Bo Gum, spread by the videos of his Fm in Thailand, has enveloped me and has enlightened me: I will continue to update this forum how can I..The freshness and the magic of wonderful memories accumulated drawing from the exciting boyoo moments will guide me. Their reverberation of joy and harmony still is covering my heart: I'm continuing to listen that heat. But, in order not to incur illusions as well, because my desire to see Yoo and Bo together is only my desire, and it is not implicit that it is also their desire, I will limit myself to writing about one and the other without feeding expectations about the world of love Boyoo.

The only hopes that I have are: that Yoo, in the future, will show herself really mature in choosing projects that will enhance her acting skills and in manifesting herself; that Bo Gum, towards which esteem and respect grow from day to day, might live the true love, whoever she is, and that,  with his immense grace and with its immense talent,  he can give us many  unforgettable emotions.

Before talking about his touching fm in Thailand, let me make a few notes about some events that happened in these days, significatives from my point of view.

Spoiler

19.02.16 BOGS fan meeting in Thailandia

I hope I do not clog this page too much with videos :lol: so I thought to divide the part of the show from the rest and to make two posts. forgive me, I am not forum's practice.

AT THE AIRPORT ON 14 FEBRUARY

AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Spoiler

AT THE END OF THE SHOW

Spoiler

IN AIRPORT ON RETURN TO KOREA

Spoiler

@magrace93 and @Boj thanks for the updates. I super appreciate all the updates you guys have given us:wub:. I respect everyones decision as long as we respect both Bogum and YJ too, mostly the latter one. If they end up with somebody else, well that's okay. All I'm saying is that I like Boyoo couple whether they end up with each other or not:D.

So happy that YJ and Jin Young will be the MC for 100 years of March 3rd Movement "100 Years of Spring"  to air on February 28th:)