Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

This is my interpretation of the translation, she said that she would like to play a role as a stalker. CTH asked who she would like to stalk or hover around? Park Bo Gum? She answered, if it was with Park Bo Gum, she would be the one who'd be stalked. 

Or perhaps she meant to say that if it is BG it is easier and to her advantage that she dont need to stalk him...Anw y would she stalk him cos i think they already stalk each other..  Lol

• Like 24

18 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

This is my interpretation of the translation, she said that she would like to play a role as a stalker. CTH asked who she would like to stalk or hover around? Park Bo Gum? She answered, if it was with Park Bo Gum, she would be the one who'd be stalked. 

Awww...so that's what she meant after all...thank you chingu...:)

@lovelybluehoneyz.. exactly! unless he (CTH) sense something...haha...:wub:

I mean it's normal for friends/co-worker teased you with someone who shows some interest on you based on their observation...ok, it's past 12 midnight already...I guess I need to recharge already...I'm getting all soaked up with the turn of events lately...:sweatingbullets:... Nighty night chingus!....

@shootingstar007 that's great news!

• Like 17

Reading about YJie got to hospital again make me realised each of us deal with our own stress/pain differently...some can easily overcome ...some takes time to heal..

Wishing YJie speedy recovery and like the movie 'Me after you' hope YJie and PBG live for theirselves...live to the fullest of their youth  and dont let any of the expectation or pressures of doing well ever let them down like this...

• Like 14

YooJung maybe give  us surprise to attend award night:wub:,that is her wish award , it is special for her.Now it is important is stand up from your mind to face hater . Don't worry, you have so many positive fans and BoYoo shippers and family and co stars with you . We love you , only you stand up by yourself. YooJung fighting, BoGum Fighting. I will see you both in Taiwan

• Like 17

I understand we all want to support YJ throughout this very, very unfortunate series of events where people have decided to spread false information about her in an attempt to take her down. As a YJ fan first, I applaud this effort to spread good intentions.

But as a YJ fan first I think we need to not only continue to exercise caution in what we post here, but take a good long look in the mirror, and as BoYoo shippers be prepared to shoulder some of the blame of what is happening right now.

Posting speculation and not only accepting it, but also spreading it (to IG, Twitter, Tumblr, etc) as fact without true evidence to back it up is wrong and a huge contributor to this mess.

This is to everyone, especially those of us who consider ourselves fans of one or both Yoo Jung and Bo Gum.

Please stop. Please... stop.

• Like 23

"Don't worry little worrier

don't hurry the hurt

let the moment burn

and just take your time

this is your life

please don't let your tears run dry"

Wish we could comfort her better than this.

She's nation's little sister after all, we should protect her and show tender loving care.

People really are so unconscious, they really don't know how blessed they are.

A kind hearted, smart and brave girl like her, so many qualities like I've rarely seen before, she's way too precious :heart:

2 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

Bogum's action followed and unfollowed Sidus is quite suspecious, i'm happy and worried at the same time with this information...but i think it's ok maybe i think too much.

I know that Yoojung is sick and all she needs right now is rest but I really hope that she could attend KBS award, not because I want to see Boyoo moments but it's all because of her. That will reflect her whole hard working year, how they see her, how they evaluate her working, and more than that this year she had her first leading role. 

So, now I just pray she could recover soonest and attend this award, and we will see her happiness and brightness with her working.

Actly i agree dear... I also want her to attend.. Not bcos of BG but bcos of her hard work.. She really wanted that couple awards with BG and it is so sad to know that she cannot receive it personally....also im sure she will get another awards apart from the couple awards... This is her tears n sweat and by getg the awards, it pays off her hard work everyday for months.....however.. If she really cannot, its ok too... Let BG visit her n personally give it to her.. Lol

• Like 20

About wisdom teeth, I remember when my family teased me too about a boy a I liked when I lost my wisdom teeth. Dont know the logic, but it can be interpret as new stage of life being grown up I think. 

I found an article that describes the lost of wisdom tooth is like breaking off relationship..because the pain 

http://thoughtcatalog.com/marie-odejar/2014/03/the-wisdom-in-losing-your-wisdom-teeth/

While I watch a movie " heavenly forest" .  The girl lost her teeth after she begins to fall in with the man.. she started to feel as woman.. 

Hahaha.. 

Edit: 

Of course chingu everyone of us want YJ & BG to attend the KBS Drama Award.. but it depends on them who decided it. And whatever YJ will decide I am ok, but I hope she will not force herself like last night... 

Edited by cici1
  • Like 18

34 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Hello all...

I miss all of u, do u miss me???

unnie @louise31 how are u?

I miss this thread much, but poor me. I'm still sick here.

Well it seems I've the same issue with Yoojungie. I'm still recovering now.

btw, I wanna give the roll call as usual (please PM me for new shippers if u don't get in the list below

Sorry for cutting your post dear @4nnlov3pink.. so that's why you're all so quiet the past few days..I began to to notice it when there were no daily roll calls from you since I became accustomed to it. Those roll calls are happiness pills for me as a smile emanates from me whenever I see a notification coming from you. I always feel like I'm standing in allegiance to this cause (Boyoo ship) like standing in allegiance when I hear my national anthem.Hope you're feeling better now. Get well soon!:)

• Like 13

SIDUS press statement is weird.  Have they officially cancelled her appearance at the kbs awards?  Poor YJ though. She was obviously still not well during the premiere and she still went.  No wonder her eyes  didn't have that same sparkle that they use to.

Anyways even if she doesn't end up going I hope they still give her all of the awards that she want meant to receive.  She deserves all of them.  Kinda sad that she was so looking forward to going and celebrating with her Moonlight team and she won't be able to go.

• Like 19

@4nnlov3pink deary..i miss not only u but all my chingus here too.. I hardly can post n read all the post properly due to my daily busy life.. I hope u recover soon too ya? Same goes for the rest of my chingus.. Pls take gd care of urself always.. Will try to post as n when i can! Happy sailing my dearies shippers...  :heart:

• Like 12

just capture the MEANING behind WISDOM TEETh in Korean

v8YAerw.png

@Tien Le

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

Bogum's action followed and unfollowed Sidus is quite suspecious, i'm happy and worried at the same time with this information...but i think it's ok maybe i think too much.

I know that Yoojung is sick and all she needs right now is rest but I really hope that she could attend KBS award, not because I want to see Boyoo moments but it's all because of her. That will reflect her whole hard working year, how they see her, how they evaluate her working, and more than that this year she had her first leading role. 

So, now I just pray she could recover soonest and attend this award, and we will see her happiness and brightness with her working.

Actually I've the same feeling with u. I think he doesn't want make MORE FIRE in this situation by unfollow the sidus hq. But then it becomes suspicious why he unfollow immediately. But then I know he WANTS 2 PROTECT THE ONE he CARES MUCH now. 

I'm so SAD with uri BoYoo situation, they can't be like THEMSELVES anymore.  I miss their EASYGOING, FUN, LAUGHTER when they're 2gether. 

Right now what we can do is only SUPPORTING Both of THEM & ENCOURAGING them with our own words.

Back 2 shipping state....

I'm so happy for every updates here :heart: (although I can't read all ur posts & like all of ur posts bec I'm still recovering from this disease :tears:)

But I don't wanna make this SHIPPERS' paradise more gloomy so here it is what I plan 2 share here: (I hope u anticipate it while we're waiting uri Yoojungie recovers from her sickness)

Spoiler

My post will be related to:

1. the quiz answer #5

2. the quiz question #6

3. AAA, MAMA, KBS entertainment Award

4. SIA 2016

5. Three musketeers with uri princess yoojungie

6. others related shipping BoYoo

But I confuse now which one will I share 1st :crazy:

BTW, I will be lurked a while again.

I hope my recover will be faster:tears:

I even have an asthma now. aigoo..

bye from now

I'll C U Soon :wub:

Once again Miss U ALL & LOVE u ALL

KEEP BRINGING POSITIVE VIBE HERE :kiss_wink:

p.s btw I just realize soompi make some changing on this POSTING FIELD. Do u recognize it chingudeul:dizzy:

• Like 18