Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

20 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:

He was 2 feet away from me.....I was seated in front and him standing in the middle at the back. 

He is REALLY gorgeous!!!!!!....

But it was nice to see him in person nevertheless 

Aghhhhhhh.:w00t:.. i can imagined what your feel now chinggu... you must be melted right now..:blush:..

Have fun there.. n be sure to listen carefully if they talk bout our doll YJ ngie. n see if he do that infamous ^Beating lips^ again..hahhaa

@BoYooMom thanksThank's for sharing those beautiful yet sad fmv of BoYoo. :wub:.. Nice dream for u n others whose in bed zone times.. 

• Like 15

8 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Hello chingu!!! 

Welcome to our ship!!

Thank you for taking part to finally posting your thoughts here.

BTW when he went to Cebu, he hold his phone actually, because he and she have a different flight schedule (thanks to this IG I can find this pict here)

FYI, YJ went to Cebu is one day after BG 

And yes only when he went to HK with YJ, he didn't hold it at all

From the video that you share here, it's obvious he's expecting a call, since he's really anxious hold his phone here and there.

Maybe he's waiting for 'someone' call hehehe delulu mode on

Thankyou @bubblyflo for your warm welcome :)

sorry my mistake. I meant when they were returning from Cebu to Seoul. Anyways, I can't wait to see Boyoo together again, maybe in Hong Kong? Fingers crossed! 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Hello there unnie @Kissy13 :) Yup unnie this is like BOYOO DESTINY from the start :blush:

I'm quite busy now so I will be in lurking state for sometime :glasses:

Btw I wanna CALL ALL BOYOO SHIPPERS 4 2day :)

@Phuong Dinh@ninamina@Tien Le@Li-Yi Chen@xoxogossipgirl@june_1@liemkopi@serhine@gissy@cici1@louise31@nadreams @happysloth @ssamm @superfangermany_stv @Mepuppy @bluewind @ggdczy17 @Jillia @princesssarang21 @faith101 @myicecreamcakexoxo @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle @budzy90 @hanalove9 @ricerascal67 @electricblue @martina123 @yaya_amin @anne1101 @Kissy13 @b4 @bellaangel012 @dee_230208 @lovelyp @bluegreen423 @WildDivine69 @Niki-Forever @joanndev077 @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 @saegukyoin @lusciousgy @1kdramacrazy @shisuisen @LynnNash @fboyoo212 @eblasala @kdfan2014 @rayyuu23 @greys8 @71mimilee @honeymiel @chiyie16  @airasara @ruka18 @happypuppy @Gummydeli @lizzy23 @charliew @akikisetsu @pupxprince @baloi @adisa1294 @dankin @luvinmoonlight16@whiteghost @chocolatepie @NRGchick @nalili @Fiona Ang @PororoQueen @canes @mushforbrains @4nnlov3pink @pammie1218 @ivandongkhai @panda08 @3z3zm3lp @genmaibutter @SihaeSL @cloud2 @PrincessMe2515 @joyoflife77 @pralee @tygrumpy14 @eyo2eyo @aidathecatowner @cloud92 @thephamle@Jazz4lyf @myvilvil @kdramaaddict31 @nadcomel @tikasari @bubblyflo @mamun @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle@ddukbokkie @byur @onetwou @whiteangel1978 @mintcandy @icerose@thearmyofskank@daphane @meilinnzzz@lightforyou22@8mel@urpretty88@Edith Fabian @roc8513@Cef Ilagan@imw4k@mujay@dramalovermsia@Yolu@kikyo4ever@jyjkyj3@ladyhyejoong88@coraLblue87@alinakhan@uwimissteapot@boyoo69@sasasawawawa@boyoo88@torquoiselily@lovelybluehoneyz..@phoenixember@jyjkyj3@ladybp080585_at_gmail.com_stv@princessflo@yoojunged@buttercup18@lovexoxo9@Sheila Marie Green@jilyheidi@Skully Kim@Lê Thúy@be99lle@gum1626@seoulistic@shawolboice @susanlim @boyoo1213 @secretgarden @haslina8855 @havearaonday @tranboyoo@dramaeevee @yvie1224

DEAR BOYOO SHIPPERS,

46rJEkg.png

:heart::heart::heart:

P.S any new members wanna be added 2 the list???

Please add me to the list @4nnlov3pink. Thankyou for your hard work! 

• Like 13

Another beautiful BoYoo FMV with lovely song from Goblin ost bgm. (crdt fully for vid owner)

Seeing many BoYoo FMV rise my hope to see BoYoo reunion as main cast in modern kdrama. Hope many directors or scrip writers or producers in SK give them chances. Maybe in 2 years when YJngie turn 20th (so no more arguments bout kiss scenes..hahhaa). 

• Like 21

The vote gap for yj is to wide it is impossible for her to win over by in a short time maybe this is sign that she can't attend the yahoo buzz award  Hong Kong if bg win I'm sure he attend he had FM few days before the awarding ceremony he can extend his stay in hk and wait the day of ceremony for yj if I am her manager I won't allowed her attend the ceremony not because she did not win but if she movie premier in 19th it's hustle for her to take early morning flight on the 20th after late night appointment yesterday I'm sure her manager know this they know what is more important and I'm sure pbg understand her I know if he in situation of yj I'm sure yj will understand also.sorry guys is just my opinion.

• Like 10

Spoiler
Spoiler

May be this is out of topic, so I put inside hidden content. Anyway, at nearing end of this video, the boy n yj were asked to lock gaze. Totally different vibe from our boyoo couple most definitely!!! But the highlight is the boy was also biting his lip after staring at yj for a while! She seemed relaxed though, only the boy look extra excited hahahaha... Seems like boys would start biting their lips when staring too long at our lovely yj, like our own smitten bg.. Hehe he.. 

• Like 14

Even though i wasn't there. I can feel the joy n happiness in BGmy KL FM through many post in twitter..:wub:

He pick best scene in both R88 n MDBC. He cooks, n eat a lot for sure, he played piano n sing, he dance, he wear Malaysian traditional clothes, n many again. WAHH.. I'm so envious of Malaysian fans whose present there..:w00t:

• Like 20