Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I watched BoGum's  2D1N, he answer how to choose dady and mom when MC asked him about Irean and YooJung. But he said not close with Irean in interview. So  I think we got answer.  God bless, I wait for their wedding in the future then our ship 

member can meet in Korea Party.   Haaaaaaaaa

• Like 21

1 hour ago, BoYooMom said:

I watched BoGum's  2D1N, he answer how to choose dady and mom when MC asked him about Irean and YooJung. But he said not close with Irean in interview. So  I think we got answer.  God bless, I wait for their wedding in the future then our ship 

member can meet in Korea Party.   Haaaaaaaaa

HahahHa! That maybe for quite a while but if you're on board, I might as well be! Anchors away!!!! Lol. 

Okay, so I was going crazy coz I wasn't able to log in on soompi I thought something was wrong with my browser and stuff but I'm it happens to be the actual soompi that has the problem. Gosh! Glad it's back though... so we can spazzzzz! 

Anyway, I usually don't post for like the next 8-12hrs, but I was no access to this so I made one fan edit again...

• Like 22

Good morning all chinguya. Nice to know that boyoo landed safely yesterday night. But how can their flight time almost the same. What a coincidence. My delulu mind told me they communicate everyday and know each other's activities :phew: Sorry for my over thinking post. I need to keep my positive mind. I miss boyoo moments together.

• Like 15

I can't buy the directors cut of moonlight:cry:

Hopefully the deleeted scenes can be shared here by the ones that did order it. If the "after the rain...untying of theach hairband" is part of thr directors cut I beg you to share that scene

• Like 11

I'm off to klcc to be a stalker...hopefully i will bump into park bo gum..hahahaha...wish me luck!!

In actual..i need to survey the venue. Been to klcc just for shopping but never know the entrance to the hall. And to check the tix collection booth.:flushed:

• Like 20