[Reality show] My Ear's Candy 내 귀에 캔디( tvN) Every Thu from 18 Aug

1 hour ago, cynkdf said:

Hi @camichi are you referring to HCY and JSM? Thanks to Sumi Totorozang for the Eng subs for the final ten minutes :)  

I think the person at TVN who cast them together is a genius - both HCY and JSM are so adorable.

Totally agree. They seems a made in heaven couple

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@camichi Re Jung So Min - I haven't watched any of her dramas or movies but have read a lot of comments on sites like Dramabeans praising her as being a talented and adorable actress. Just from watching her in the show with Chi Yeul (my bias :)), I find her sweet and adorable.   Here's another short clip that Sumi Totorozang kindly subbed -  it shows Chi Yeul's preliminary interview with the producer of the show.

I really like this show - and I'm glad HCY was in it even for a short episode.  Looks like they are a perfect match.  Hope they continue to see each other.

I am also currently interested in the new couple - Choi JiWoo and Bae SungWoo.  However, I can't find a subbed version of it.

Thanks for sharing even a short translation of HCY and JSM.

11 minutes ago, viyra said:

I really like this show - and I'm glad HCY was in it even for a short episode.  Looks like they are a perfect match.  Hope they continue to see each other.

I am also currently interested in the new couple - Choi JiWoo and Bae SungWoo.  However, I can't find a subbed version of it.

Thanks for sharing even a short translation of HCY and JSM.

Hi. The only videos i ve seem with sub are Sumy Tororozan¨s videos.. but i don t know how to look for them. I going to try surfing on internet:)

@camichi thanks for posting the two clips subbed by Sumi (awesome fan of HCY who subs a lot of his fancams from Korean to English).

@viyra Jung So Min seems like a down-to-earth person, similar to Chi Yeul. I would really like for them to become real-life friends.  Just for fun, please watch this video by HCY fans :) 

Spoiler

I didn't realise the 2nd season had started. Thankful to those who subbed it. 

Knew and like this show due to the Gong Myung episodes.

I realise besides the conversations btw 2 unknown people are interesting and sometimes touching.....it feel abit like a reversal of WGM....in WGM the initial thrill (for the 2 persons and also for the viewers) during the meetup....now happen at the end in this show.

Will follow this and hope will able to find subbed version for future episodes.

Lee Joon Gi will be getting to know a stranger over the phone in the next episode of “My Ear’s Candy”!

tvN’s reality show “My Ear’s Candy” follows celebrities as they converse over the phone with an anonymous caller until their phone batteries run out, forming friendships while trying to guess who is on the other side of the line. At the end of March 4’s episode, viewers were shown a preview for next week that features a rare reality show appearance by actor Lee Joon Gi.

Lee Joon Gi will be chatting with his “candy” while traveling in Florence, and the preview highlights the picturesque setting as Lee Joon Gi rides a bike through the city, sightsees, and later tries to cook a romantic dinner.

He grins as he introduces himself to his caller as “Mr. Red Ginseng,” which has her just replying, “Huh?”. Lee Joon Gi previously said in an interview back in 2012 that he dreamed of being born again as red ginseng, and that he wanted to give other people energy as the plant is believed to do, and it appears that he still likes that idea!

As Lee Joon Gi travels around, he tries to guess the identity of his “candy,” and says, “I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.”

Lee Joon Gi’s episode of “My Ear’s Candy” will air on March 11 at 10:50 p.m. KST on tvN.

58 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

I didn't realise the 2nd season had started. Thankful to those who subbed it. 

Knew and like this show due to the Gong Myung episodes.

I realise besides the conversations btw 2 unknown people are interesting and sometimes touching.....it feel abit like a reversal of WGM....in WGM the initial thrill (for the 2 persons and also for the viewers) during the meetup....now happen at the end in this show.

Will follow this and hope will able to find subbed version for future episodes.

We should find somebody who  can sub - this show  is really interesting.  Jang Geun Sook's appearance was the only one subbed and a few minutes of Hwang ChiYeul.  Since WGM has changed, I am changing too - I'll be hanging around here.  Looking forward to Choi JiWoo's subbed version.

Omona! I also thought the same thing! The was she talks and the tone of her voice totally reminded me of Park Min Young!!! I'm like 200% sure it's her!

Another fun thing in this show aside from their interactions is guessing who the candy is!

Excited for Kim Min Jae I wonder who he would ve paired with and can't wait to find out if Lee Jun Ki would get a chance to meet his candy

So wanting this show to be subbed!  Thank you to the ones who have done so already.  

Here is where one can request the show to be shown/subbed by DramaFever.  https://dramafever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Under "What is the nature of your inquiry?"  Put Feedback/Feature Requests and list My Ear Candy as a show you would like to be covered by DramaFever.  Doesn't hurt to ask!  

I did find 2 small clips of My Ear Candy Season 2 Episode 3 (Nine Muses Kyungri & Kwon Hyuk Soo) that have been translated by KCON for those that are interested. http://www.kcon.tv/variety/my-ear's-candy-2

I stumbled upon a link to this show while browsing through YouTube. Watched the Lee Junki segments before continuing onto Jang Keunsuk's. Have yet to watch the rest but am hooked YO!B) Really love the concept, heck wish I could have a Candy of my own to confide in LoL:tongue: I could be biased but..I find Lee Junki's to be a real fun watch as he is so adorably clueless over the identity of his Candy & of course Park Minyoung has a very infectious laugh^_^ As for Keunsuk, I wished he did date Inna for real:wink:

Archived