[Reality show] My Ear's Candy 내 귀에 캔디( tvN) Every Thu from 18 Aug

1eb4b438ecfddbc64df9968db9487f29.jpg

The new program has celebrities create bonds with strangers through conversations on the phone. The celebrities will reportedly create friendships with the strangers by revealing their inner secrets, dreams and worries.

PD Yoo Hak Chan 

Cast:  Jang Geun Suk, Kyung Soo Jin, Ji Soo and Seo Jang Hoon

Time start: 18 Aug 2016, 11: 00

Link FB: https://www.facebook.com/tvncandy/

http://program.interest.me/tvn/candy 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[News] Jang Geun Suk, Ji Soo, Kyung Soo Jin, and more confirmed for new tvN reality show

28609681375_7c3a22c94b_z.jpg

Jang Geun Suk, Kyung Soo Jin, Ji Soo and Seo Jang Hoon have been confirmed for a new tvN reality show titled, ‘My Ear’s Candy’!

The new show, created by the producer of hit drama ‘Reply 1994′, consists of a unique formate in which stars talk on the phone with an anonymous friend nicknamed Candy to share their concerns, worries, and more.

Yoo Hak Chan PD further explained, “Just like the secret friend who was always there to listen to the loner in the movie ‘Her’, I became curious about the things we can share with that kind of friend in reality. I think stars have a lot of inner thoughts they would want to share that contrast to their fancy looks.”

He continued, “It is actually harder to have a sincere conversation with close friends and family. During the recording, they were amazed at how they were able to connect with an anonymous friend.”

‘My Ear’s Candy’ begins airing on August 18.

cre: allkpop

[News] Celebrities sign on for tvN’s new ‘Candy’

Actor Jang Geun-suk, above right, and entertainer Seo Jang-hoon, left, will appear in the new tvN reality show “My Ear’s Candy” (working title), the cable channel announced Thursday.

The new program has celebrities create bonds with strangers through conversations on the phone. The celebrities will reportedly create friendships with the strangers by revealing their inner secrets, dreams and worries.

28697940046_6b0337083e.jpg

The show aims to illustrate that celebrities have the same concerns as ordinary people.

“It is rather difficult to reveal our inner secrets to family or close friends,” said the program’s producer.

The producer said inspiration for the show came from the movie “Her” (2014), which made him wonder what it would be like for busy, modern people to have a friend who they can tell all their secrets, just like in the film.

Other celebrities such as actress Kyung Soo-jin and actor Jisoo will also join Jang and Seo.

The first episode will be aired at 11 p.m. on Aug. 18.

cre: KOREA JOONGANG DAILY

[News] “Candy In My Ears” Jang Geun Suk’s Candy is Yoo In-na
tvN show “Candy In My Ears” featured actor Jang Geun Suk, former basketball player Seo Jang-hoon and actor Ji Soo speaking to their “Candy’s”.

Jang Geun Suk said, “I’ve been lonely. I always wanted someone to talk to as opposed to coming home to an empty house and watching TV alone”. He started talking to the feminine Candy and said, “I think I’m in love with you”.

CqMATpCUIAAs5u8.jpg

Jang Geun Suk and Candy talked about a lot of things. They talked about relationships and their values. Jang Geun- Suk said, “I didn’t want my ex-girlfriend waiting for me”.

Seo Jang-hoon didn’t want to reveal his house. He even said he won’t be on the show. However, when he started talking to his Candy, he got up and went to the market she suggested. Ji Soo was moving house on the day the show started. He continued to talk to his Candy as he worked.

Finally, Jang Geun Suk’s Candy turned out to be Yoo In-na and in the next episode, Kyeong Soo-jin is coming on board.

cre: http://www.hancinema.net/candy-in-my-ears-jang-geun-seok-s-candy-is-yoo-in-na-97854.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[News] Jang Keun-suk talks love with partner on reality show ‘My Ear’s Candy’

Actor and singer Jang Keun-suk’s secret partner appeared on the first episode of tvN’s reality show “My Ear’s Candy” on Thursday.

In the show, celebrities talk with partners whose identities are hidden -- termed “Candy” on the program -- to whom they share stories about their daily life over the phone. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160819

Jang’s partner appeared to have a charming voice and was calling from China.

“Your adorable voice makes me think that you would smell sweet,” said Jang shyly to his partner.

The two, who are both single, also talked about being in love.

Jang said, “My last date ended due to my busy schedule. What’s certain, however, is that people should live loving.” His partner agreed.
She turned out to be Yoo In-na, a Korean actress currently in China. 

“My Ear’s Candy” airs every Thursday at 11 p. m

cre: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201608191314588775047_2

[News]  Jang Keun Suk works together with PD of ‘Reply 1994′! You’ll see ‘real Keun Suk’ in his first appearance of a reality show

Asia Prince, Jang Keun Suk is going to work together with Yoo Hak Chan PD, who was a co-producer of a big hit drama ‘Reply 1994′.

Actor Jang Keun Suk, who marks his 25th anniversary after his debut this year, has been a leader of Korean wave in various fields and kept being ZIKZIN. Meanwhile, the news that JKS is going to appear in a new type of reality show ‘My Ear’s Candy’ which starts broadcasting on upcoming 18th (Thur) has drawn many people’s attention.

28638156482_b6d4de1a37_z.jpg

‘My Ear’s Candy’ is a reality show that a star talks with an anonymous friend named ‘Candy’ who is all ears, communicating through a secret voice call. Jang Keun Suk is to reveal his unknown daily life, concerns, dreams and more, talking with the anonymous friend ‘Candy’.

Jang Keun Suk has developed and showed various talents on music, acting and Dj-ing, but surprisingly it’s his first appearance in a reality show. We can’t expect more that Hallyu star Jang Keun Suk and Producer Yoo Hak Chan who produced a national legendary drama ‘Reply 1994′ work together.

Jang Keun Suk said, “I think Yoo Hak Chan PD and I are very compatible. At first I was very careful as it’s my first reality show appearance. However, soon I’ve come to reveal my real self because the staff involved are trustworthy. When I was filmed, I found myself devoted much to the situation. I’m sure you’ll see my true and inner self through the TV program.” It seems JKS himself also look forward to appearing in the reality show.

Yoo Hak Chan PD said, “I suppose it was not so easy for an actor like Jang Keun Suk to star in a reality show, but surprisingly soon after we started filming, he has focused on the shooting naturally. That was very grateful. As the filming progresses, he said he has enjoyed it, but at the same time, he felt a bit scared because he’s never talked a lot about his inner sides to someone else. Through the broadcast, I’m sure you’ll find his new side.” He added, “You may be surprised to know that Jang Keun Suk is not always so guarded. He looks perfect, but he also has lovely charms. I’ve come to know an ordinary young guy Jang Keun Suk, not a Hallyu star Jang Keun Suk.” These words are enough to attract our expectations more.

‘My Ear’s Candy’ in which you can see Actor Jang Keun Suk’s reality will go on air on August 18th (Thur) 11pm on tvN channel.

Spoiler

28666015571_157253683c_z.jpg

Original source: THE FACT JAPAN 
English translation: tenshi_akuma

Archived