[Reality show] My Ear's Candy 내 귀에 캔디( tvN) Every Thu from 18 Aug

[News] Interview PD of show "My Ear's Candy" for season 2

(Extract) Q1: Which performer was the most memorable?

"The first filming with Jang Keun Suk and Yoo In Na (his first Candy) was the most memorable. It was a new concept and I worried a lot about the first shooting. A telephone conversation was supposed to be the whole show, so I was worried about that. But the first filming was a lot of fun. Although Jang Keun Suk was a little bit corny (over romantic)" PD said laughingly. "Both I and the others on the set had fun. I will never forget Jang Keun Suk´s regretful look when he ended the telephone conversation with Yoo In Na. He didn't know her face, he didn't know her identity, a telephone conversation like that suppose to be awkward, so it was unexpected."

Q2 - The last question in the interview :
Will Jang Keun Suk who has become the mascot of the show still be with you in the next season?

"Jang Keun Suk's schedule is really tight. But the production crew wants to have him, and Jang Keun Suk also enjoys filming "Candy in My Ear". I think you have to wait and see what will happen in the season 2."

de0aa1744cdaf3baac8ce49f2a1298c5.jpg

cre: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002611723&lfrom=twitter

Eng trans: Zoe Jks

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup it was fun back then when i watched the first and second episode with the candy yoo in na...both of them seem so pure with their feeling toward each other but after those episodes i find that how jgs treats his candies were almost similar ....how nice were their conversation so I stopped watching after 4th episode...although the candies, the places and the activities were differ but the feeling still the same.....i like to see his true colours or is he is originally sweet to others ?:D

Jang Keun Suk is Talent Ambassador at Macao International Film Festival & Awards

1st International Film Festival & Awards.Macao – IFFAM will take place in Macao from 8 to 13 December, 2016.  Jang Keun Suk will be a Talent Ambassador for 1st Macao International Film Festival & Awards.

Jang Keun Suk is a Korean actor. At five years old, he made his debut as a childrenswear model. He made a name for himself after appearing in several dramas: “Nonstop,” “Hwang Jin Yi, “Hong Gil Dong,” “He’s Beautiful,” and Mary Stayed Out All Night.” These dramas were huge hits. Thus he received a lot of attention from overseas fans as well as Korean fans.

He has also released records and albums in Japan as a singer. And now he is known as “Prince of Asia.” Jang Keun Suk celebrated his 20th anniversary in entertainment in 2012. He is one of the most well-known entertainers of the era.

f5eabd084cab84facf02b8b829379416.jpg

cre: http://iffamacao.com/en/about-us/talent-ambassador/

[Article] Between star and star, talking through phone but the effect is quite large.

"My Ear's Candy" shows strength as well as the advantages of combining the camera to observe and talk show by a phone. They instead of sharing the stories in the studio, using the phone lead the story depth and more comfortable. Stars share everyday life and reveals the secrets attracted the audience.

Jang Keun Suk, Soo Kyung Jin, Ji Soo, Seo Jang Hoon, Jae Hong Ahn, Sung Hoon, Han Ye-ri and other stars talk with anonymous Candy, but they can talk honestly about the life, revealed the concerns and their dreams. The audience can discover new things different with telephone communication.

3508f7715391d93f117531f318671222.jpg

In particular, Jang Keun Suk is the main character as a mascot of the show "My Ear's Candy" revealed his extraordinary appearance and candid opinion as well as his brilliant of a Hallyu star. Jang Keun Suk discloses secretly of his life with Candy through phone, but he is also charming and talking honestly about his past.

Also great fun to create different chemical reactions, it is also difficult to meet via telephone. Jang Keun Suk showed charms with different colors over each meeting of Candy such as Yoo In-na, Jang Do Yeon, Nam Gyu-ri, Hyeri ... In the conversation with the female artists has created the chemistry between them has stimulated the attention of the viewers.

Show "My Ear's Candy" with 12 Eps too short, the show is expected 2nd season, hoping to meet more stars and Candy.

cre: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201611120100103610006864&servicedate=20161111

Trans by me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[News]  Attractive Candies of actor Jang Keun Suk

Reality show of tvN "My Ear's Candy" ended first season on 10 Nov. The secret of the stars in their daily lifes is shared via phone calls with anonymous Candy create more warm and fun atmosphere.

The star of this show is Jang Keun Suk. Jang Keun Suk is a representative of the show "My Ear's Candy" broadcast since August 18, thanks to the peaceful atmosphere and fun of his partner and has attracted many viewers to watch the show.

fee151ca9edc06379485a986201fb6b5.jpg

The first Candy Yoo In-na interesting
Jang Do Yeon  - Husky wants to win the heart of young man 
Ko Sung Hee - Night Haze, empathizing with tears 
The same positive overall, Nam Kyu Ri 
Fun and dynamic "Young Shim" - Hyeri (Girl's Day)

cre: http://entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003431895&oid=109&lightVersion=off&lfrom=twitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jang Geun Suk Confirms He Won’t Be Returning For Season Two Of “My Ear’s Candy”

jang-geun-suk.jpg

Popular actor Jang Geun Suk has spoken up about rumors claiming he would be joining the second season cast of tvn’s variety show “My Ear’s Candy.”

“I will not be appearing in the second season of ‘My Ear’s Candy’,” the actor clarified to the Korean press. A source from the show also added that it was never the show’s intention to have permanent cast members to begin with.

During the first season, which premiered last August, Jang Geun Seuk spent three months as a regular guest of the show, appearing alongside Ji Soo, Gong Myung, Seo Jang Hoon, Kyung Soo Jin, and Ahn Jae Hong. In addition, many of these celebrities’ friends and acquaintances made appearances as well.

Meanwhile, season two has been revealed to have an anonymity concept, where competitors will face off against one another while having no idea who their opponent is.

“My Ear’s Candy” picks up again on February 18.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/31/jang-geun-suk-confirms-wont-returning-season-two-ears-candy/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the OP for this thread. Season 2 started with two celebs  - Choi Ji Woo and Hwang Chi Yeul (my bias). Hoping for more information about this show (in English) - TVN has released clips of Ep 1 but they are not subbed. I am waiting for Eng subs for Chi Yeul's clips.

Here are TVN's clips (HCY) and his candy (adorable) is revealed at the end of Ep 1.

15 hours ago, camichi said:

Hi everybody.  I loved these two...they are a perfect mach. OMG:wub:

Hi @camichi are you referring to HCY and JSM? Thanks to Sumi Totorozang for the Eng subs for the final ten minutes :)  

I think the person at TVN who cast them together is a genius - both HCY and JSM are so adorable.

Archived