[Reality show] My Ear's Candy 내 귀에 캔디( tvN) Every Thu from 18 Aug

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Article] 'My Ear's Candy' Jang Keun Suk: "Night Haze is a friend whom I cannot see, even in one step ahead but don't want to get out of."
Jang Keun Suk's younger Candy "Night Haze" turned out to be Ko Sung Hee.

In tvN's 'My Ear's Candy which was broadcast on September 29 Jang Keun Suk was seen sharing a drinking time with his younger Candy "Night Haze".

In this episode Jang Keun Suk said to his Candy, "I don't know much about you but you must be younger than me." and he continued, "Therefore you have to call me 'Oppa'!"  At the end of the episode he asked his Candy a question, "Lastly I wanna ask you.  What is Jang Keun Suk to Night Haze?"

94ad99146ba60ab102a6ca341ca358a8.jpg

To this question Night Haze answered, "Jang Keun Suk is my Candy I wanna meet in person, sometime in my life."  Then she asked him in return, "What is Night Haze to Jang Keun Suk?" 
Jang Keun Suk answered, "Night Haze is a friend I cannot see, even in one step ahead but I don't want to get out of."

Note by ya-chan: Since Jang Keun Suk' 3rd Candy's nickname is Night Haze (or Night Fog), he expressed his answer in a metaphor.  I believe he wanted to mean something like this:"I cannot read her mind at all but she is a friend I definitely don't want to lose."

cre: naver,  http://mottokorea.com

Eng trans: marchneko-chan

The PD for this show has such good taste in music! I wish someone would make a compilation of all the BGM used in every episode!

I managed to guess at least one of the secret confidant per change of confidant. But some were such a surprise.

1 hour ago, stars4u said:

The PD for this show has such good taste in music! I wish someone would make a compilation of all the BGM used in every episode!

I managed to guess at least one of the secret confidant per change of confidant. But some were such a surprise.

yup the BGM were awesome...so related to the situation 

my conclusion to jgs that the styles he treats the 3 candies were almost the same ....idk how the others treat their candies because i just watched jgs parts only .if they carrying these lovely moments is good  what's really going on bts doesnt matter just enjoy the show...

1 hour ago, dinaz said:

my conclusion to jgs that the styles he treats the 3 candies were almost the same ....idk how the others treat their candies because i just watched jgs parts only .if they carrying these lovely moments is good  what's really going on bts doesnt matter just enjoy the show...

Because Jang Keun Suk thinks they are friends, he is a good man, his behavior with everybody is the same.

He is a sincere and faithful artist so he has some close friends in Korea showbiz such as: Ji Sung, Jea Joong, Hong Ki, Hee Chul...

Cthv_MwVYAQjvmJ.jpg

[ Article ] 'My Ear's Candy' Jang Keun Suk's Candy turned out to be Ko Sung Hee
The fact that Jang Keun Suk's Candy "Night Haze" in 'My Ear's Candy' turned out to be an actress Ko Sung Hee is drawing a lot of attention.

In the episode of tvN's 'My Ear's Candy' which was aired on September 29 Jang Keun Suk and Night Haze enjoyed their conversation drinking separately, Jang Keun Suk at home and Night Haze at a drinking stand.

First Jang Keun Suk asked Night Haze, "I want to know how you have been leading your life."

baf0274216994afd08ffd36cc90dbf40.jpg

Night Haze answered his question, "It seems that I have been struggling with every moment of my life.  After studying abroad I've changed a lot."  She shared with Jang Keun Suk some of her tough experiences in her days of studying abroad.  "I had to eat my lunch in a washroom sitting on a toilet.  I had no thought but the one somehow I had to survive there!"

After listening to her talk Jang Keun Suk also frankly shared with her his hard times in his youth.  "When I was a child, I was filmed for an advertisement for underwear.  I was teased about it by friends every day at school.  But with my appearing in the advertisement I could secure the place where my family can live.  So I thought to myself "If you ever want to tease me, just do so, but I don't care at all!!" 

After they finishing their honest talk on the last call the identity of Night Haze was revealed: It was an actress Ko Sung Hee.

Ko Sung Hee answered the question "What is JKS to Night Haze?" by saying "JKS is my Candy I wanna meet in person, sometime in my life."  Meanwhile Jang Keun Suk replied the question "What is Night Haze to Jang Keun Suk?" by saying "Night Haze is a friend I cannot see, even in one step ahead but I don't want to get out of." (meaning "I cannot read her mind at all but she is a friend I definitely don't want to lose.")  Their answers touched viewers' hearts.

At the end of the episode Night Haze expressed her impression on Jang Keun Suk.  She said, "He is really attractive and charming.  Charming until the very end of our conversation on the phone."  Her remark drew attension, also.

cre: naver,  http://mottokorea.com

Eng trans: marchneko-chan

[Article] "My Ear´s Candy" Jang Keun Suk, more dazzling because it´s an ordinary single life

Usually colourful actor Jang Keun Suk is radiating charm showing his ordinary single life this time.
«AP» (Asia Prince )Jang Keun Suk is appearing these days in tvN´s reality show "My Ear´s Candy" (director Yoo Hak Chan), showing his life as a single man.
In the first episode, his living room was shown, and a white piano - the symbol of he Asia Prince attracted viewers attention. The room where he watches movies, and his collection of Bear-bricks were eye-catching too. But watching everyday single life of Jang Keun Suk was even more fascinating.

7d10eca1634251bd62c88074e0b82a2f.jpg

Jang Keun Suk started the day with a massage at his home, he was wearing white pijamas, and didn´t care that his hair was messy. He was trying to find his arrogant mysterious companion Kkikki, sometimes he had his apron on, and he had his meal alone like that was something he was used to do.
He was also driving alone, camping alone, showing the look of an accomplished single man. All singles in Korea felt sympathy for him when he was drinking alone in the episode 6 (29th September).
Everyone thinks Jang Keun Suk lives such a brilliant life, so it was even more spesial to see that he lives an ordinary single life. His mother made side dishes for him and left a note, and he was touched by that, he cooked ramyun in a small pot because of his diet. Jang Keun Suk´s friendly charm is a gem of «My Ear´s Candy».
A sympatetic Candy has come into Jang Keun Suk´s single life and viewers are excited to see how his heart will be moved from now on.
You can meet a single man Jang Keun Suk in the tvN´s reality show «My Ear´s Candy» every Thursday at 11 p.m.

cre: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000506607&lfrom=twitter

Eng trans: Zoe Jks from ECI

Archived