[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

@SeGafanladyThank you for the OST sung by Seo In Guk. Beautiful song and like you said, powerful lyrics. Definitely indicates SJ's strong love for MR.

BTW, does segafanlady mean you are a fan of the famous Secret Garden Drama and our beautiful couple Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra-Im? I must've watched it more than 20 times. Unforgettable drama!!

Loved the pictures of their rings also and the bracelet. So beautiful!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this series... jeez seriously... do all their even-numbered episodes have to do this to me? DARN YOU, YOU MADDENING OST lol :wub: i'm guessing Roy Kim? Any seconds?

my 2 cents about our anomaly SJ: I feel like besides gaining the ability to time travel and getting some big bucks, I feel like all his growing up was left behind with his parents in that train car... he's never really moved on from that point. He's shut himself off from even his friends-- he really didn't have anyone to lead him to grow up (I've discussed his loneliness/no one to walk life's experience with him issue in a previous post). Maybe that's part of why he's so fixated on MR-- not in any romantic way or sense really but it's loneliness calling out to loneliness (and when was that ever healthy??). MR's father disappeared, her mom's so unreliable (such an unhealthy/toxic perception towards her daughter) who does she have to lead her in growing up? **Peers really don't/can't count that way**

What he sees in MR right now isn't a romantic interest-- our Peter Pan can't even understand what marriage is "Marriage... isn't that like having a contracted... "housemate"?... Why do people put so much meaning behind it?" (Don't you love the scriptwriter's dialogues? So much nuanced double-speak) Yes he conceals very integral truths in his dialogues with MR that it's borderline manipulative... but it's more like he really means it in a way too... he doesn't see the implication behind his words because he's so socially stunted; he's too self-centered to realize how it effects other people... or even what his words really MEAN like hello!!!! how can there NOT be any meaning in having a lifelong "travel companion"? SJ only sees MR as a travel companion, not in the sense of time, but LITERALLY in life and death (so he does value MR in that sense... i.e. why he got mad at MR being bullied, but it's still a very selfish kind of protectiveness). That's his paradox... he's been exposed to the future/something no one else has access to, but he has not processed them for what they're worth. He'd (so poetically) gone through things before he got to EXPERIENCE them. So the words he utter are wrought with meaning to everyone else BUT himself; to him, it's all technical, uncharted territory. It reminds me of that tale of the boy who got a magic ball of string that could let him fast-forward all the unpleasant parts of life-- he enjoyed it at first, but then when the end of his life came, he realized that it's coming too soon... and he'd missed too much of actually experiencing the precious/growing moments, say-- teaching his child to walk. 

SJ has lost the distinction between the present and the future... truly he's living life always looking at March 2019, instead of the moments before him, RIGHT NOW. He's walking down the experience/events/motions of love, being stirred by those emotions, but never really pausing to process what he's feeling so he could come to know what love really is... because all he can focus on is how to escape death with this "travel companion" of his... LOL their whole courtship process felt like a FFx4

Seriously, his bff is my favorite character :lol: I LOVE their conversations with each other lollll he's so lucky to get such a cute wingman hahaha :wink:

is she mentally challenged? What was that crazy.. where is mine all about.. poor guy.. was he regretting marrying her in the end..

i guess fits with his future self who died. saying make it work with her..

I am guessing he is going to break her heart real bad... and for some reason she can't or won't conceive..

But really, up until ep 3 she seemed depressed but normal.. a little whacky but someone who is aware of everythihng but chooses to ignore..

but post marriage, i wonder if we will find out her family has a history of people being mentally challenged... or crazy

Shin minah is pure love though

Ratings keep on decreasing :(

The % from different sources have different numbers, so it makes it confusing too.

tvN has had much worse shows in the past year that managed to get okay numbers, I don't understand why ppl aren't tuning in for this. The reactions online seem mostly positive too. It's not like Introverted Boss where netizens were hating on it. I don't get it.

I just hope since it's preproduced, they don't try to reedit the episodes like Saimdang or Scarlet Heart did. Just let the people who do like it enjoy the story.

39 minutes ago, hartofseeker said:

this series... jeez seriously... do all their even-numbered episodes have to do this to me? DARN YOU, YOU MADDENING OST lol :wub: i'm guessing Roy Kim? Any seconds?

my 2 cents about our anomaly SJ: I feel like besides gaining the ability to time travel and getting some big bucks, I feel like all his growing up was left behind with his parents in that train car... he's never really moved on from that point. He's shut himself off from even his friends-- he really didn't have anyone to lead him to grow up (I've discussed his loneliness/no one to walk life's experience with him issue in a previous post). Maybe that's part of why he's so fixated on MR-- not in any romantic way or sense really but it's loneliness calling out to loneliness (and when was that ever healthy??). MR's father disappeared, her mom's so unreliable (such an unhealthy/toxic perception towards her daughter) who does she have to lead her in growing up? **Peers really don't/can't count that way**

What he sees in MR right now isn't a romantic interest-- our Peter Pan can't even understand what marriage is "Marriage... isn't that like having a contracted... "housemate"?... Why do people put so much meaning behind it?" (Don't you love the scriptwriter's dialogues? So much nuanced double-speak) Yes he conceals very integral truths in his dialogues with MR that it's borderline manipulative... but it's more like he really means it in a way too... he doesn't see the implication behind his words because he's so socially stunted; he's too self-centered to realize how it effects other people... or even what his words really MEAN like hello!!!! how can there NOT be any meaning in having a lifelong "travel companion"? SJ only sees MR as a travel companion, not in the sense of time, but LITERALLY in life and death (so he does value MR in that sense... i.e. why he got mad at MR being bullied, but it's still a very selfish kind of protectiveness). That's his paradox... he's been exposed to the future/something no one else has access to, but he has not processed them for what they're worth. He'd (so poetically) gone through things before he got to EXPERIENCE them. So the words he utter are wrought with meaning to everyone else BUT himself; to him, it's all technical, uncharted territory. It reminds me of that tale of the boy who got a magic ball of string that could let him fast-forward all the unpleasant parts of life-- he enjoyed it at first, but then when the end of his life came, he realized that it's coming too soon... and he'd missed too much of actually experiencing the precious/growing moments, say-- teaching his child to walk. 

SJ has lost the distinction between the present and the future... truly he's living life always looking at March 2019, instead of the moments before him, RIGHT NOW. He's walking down the experience/events/motions of love, being stirred by those emotions, but never really pausing to process what he's feeling so he could come to know what love really is... because all he can focus on is how to escape death with this "travel companion" of his... LOL their whole courtship process felt like a FFx4

Seriously, his bff is my favorite character :lol: I LOVE their conversations with each other lollll he's so lucky to get such a cute wingman hahaha :wink:

This is exactly what he's doing and it's so obvious that it is not until that March 2019 or somewhere there abouts (as his life is supposedly coming to an end and to me it looks like he's lost Ma Rin) does he realize "holy molly I missed my whole life. I was there, but never there. I miss what I had but is now gone" 2019 So Joon is so obviously full of regrets and I for one can't wait to see him suffer LOL. I lub the character and understand why his is the way he is and how everything (the train accident, surviving how he did, loosing his parents, his ability to time travel and all that comes with it) has morphed and shaped who he is now, but still, suffer because I'm not really liking him right now LOL. His friends were not lying when they say he is selfish. He really like can't think of others and put himself in others shoes, think of how they would receive the things he says and does. Just as in the "break up" scene and now this whole somewhat falsehood of a marriage; I don't believe So Joon wants or even intends to hurt Ma Rin. He doesn't think he is doing wrong, misleading, or even playing with feelings. To him he's being honest (which he is because he's technically not lying about marriage or death) and a part of him know where all of it will lead anyways, so he doesn't spare thought to how the other feels because he knows/has seen the outcome. The boy needs to understand that the future is dependent on the present. The here the now (why the heck does he think everyone keeps trying to get him with Ma Rin and future him and ahjussi all show concern or wonder of how present him is doing with her/treating her). Like you, I enjoy the dialogue and realism in the mechanics of the character and how/why he is how he is. At the same time, I want to strangle him. To quote Ferris Buller at him:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

So Joon is missing so much of life (which obviously Ma Rin will awaken in him). 

@enigmatic_zephy your comments are cracking me up. Ma Rin was way way way too much on the ageyo post marriage and I was annoyed/cringing right along with So Joon. I mean the whole watching him sleep and giving kisses was cute, but the loud (was she trying to wake him, that would be annoying af when trying to sleep) where is my hubby bit was too much as was the waving. She needs to take it down several notches but I don't think she's mentally challenged.

@trisail the ratings are breaking my heart. I don't know why people aren't watching. Voice on OCN is very good and popular (judging from the numbers). Maybe this will be one of those shows that picks up viewers as it goes (wouldn't be the first or last tvN drama to do this). I like you hope it's not reedited. But I doubt it will be since the audience that is watching likes it and it does well online and also tvN as a station typically doesn't do that (I mean pre-produced Entourage did worse in ratings and that was never re-edited). I'm crossing everything crossable that next week rating pick up. 

6 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I really liked the wedding. It looked gorgeous with all the different color umbrellas but omo what a bad omen to have it rain on your wedding day. 

@Miky88 yeah it's pretty obvious that the friend likes So Joon (she was such a sour puss at the wedding) I believe she's a childhood freind (based on what her father said) who's always held a certain kind of crush on So Joon. I also agree with your comments on that one frenemy. I can tell she and her hubby will be trouble for our OTP. 

@1bin I too thought that it was suspect that ahjussi was "hiding" during the wedding. I need more on him because I have a theory on him but I need more info before I can say "yeah" or "nah" to what I'm thinking. Like one poster here said, I believe he mixes truth and lies to get So Joon in a certain direction. I need more on how he got his time traveling abilities and how it works for him. 

Is it really trouble @Miky88 and @MrsSoJiSub :P? I see it more as hilarious couple competitions and hijinks between Ma Rin and Gun Sook. Their husbands may be disinterested at first but knowing So Joon, he will probably make some offhand remark and fires up Yong-Jin :D

I agree completely with @hartofseeker @MrsSoJiSub @Miky88 posts! 

I am sure he has feelings for her! He doesn't love her yet because, first, they haven't had much time to fall in love tbh, and second, he is so self-absorbed in the future, and as all of you said, he will regret it until he dies when he realizes he was never actually there with her while he did really love her. He will spend months and months being dodgy, disappearing for some time, being all secretive. I wouldn't be surprised if MR will think he has an affair or something and leave him because of that. SJ won't stop her because he mistakenly thinks that if she leaves him then the future will change, but OH SURPRISE it's exactly because he didn't stop her that they both die. SJ is just lying to himself, thinking he can fix everything, that it doesn't matter if he hurts her as long as he saves her. In episode 3, when 2019 SJ tells present SJ to make things work out with MR he probably referred not at marrying her but at staying together. 

I also think MR is not completely in love yet, precisely because they haven't known each other for long. I think she is just happy because he changed her life 360º and I hope that she will stand her ground just as she did during the lunch when he proposed to her the first time, calling him and herself a "crazy punk". I'm pretty sure that in the end, even if MR loves, he will love her much more.

After the marriage I don't think he changed, or stopped faking his feelings. I don't think he ever faked anything, it's just that before the marriage he was sure that if they marry the future will change, but I think he traveled in time sometime before the wedding and realized the future didn't change so he's probably stressed out trying to find a way to change it (which is ruining the marriage already). 

If you notice, in the 6 minute preview, there a scene where his bff tells him to go to the past before meeting Ma Rin, I wonder why would he ask him such a thing: 

1) Maybe the architect friend committed suicide because she "loved" SJ and the bff loved her in silence. (This would be too drastic and probably out of the story line)

2) Maybe SJ is suffering horribly after he pushed MR away and the bff can't bear seeing him destroying himself. (I find this more probable, given the depressing 2019 SJ we saw before)

I can't wait to see why he disappeared and like in what way did he disappear? I think he will travel to the past after MR leaves, and he will observe her from afar, falling so hard in love from the distance and realizing what an idiot he was all this time but still believing that letting her go will save her.

I also wonder about her conceiving, could it be that she can't have children? Or maybe he is sterile? lol Or maybe the marriage falls apart sooner than we think *cries* 

LAST THING, do you think MR could also be able to time travel??? That would be pretty interesting to find out!

Although I liked some parts of this episode and it was beautiful, nothing thrilling happened so I can see why the ratings dropped. Also I'm hoping for some OST to kick in later on, it feels too ambient? I guess they're going to save it for the dramatic turn to take into affect.... I think I was too hopeful of this drama going all Signal with all the anticipation, and suspense.

I don't think he moved to his bff's apartment so that he can have a place to escape from MR. I guess he's just moving all the stuff he got from the future so that MR won't see it. It would be weird if there's a room in your house that your wife can't enter for privacy issue. But this thing bothers me. If he moved the "future" stuff to his bff's apartment, there's a big possibility that the girl bff might discover them.

So started watching this show two days ago and I LOVE it! I don't know why but I feel both sadness and joy while watching it, and those feelings linger with me.

7 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Doubt he faked everything,he sure wasn't sincere and when she did ask him if he loves her he evaded the question and kinda lied while saying the truth "If i can't marry you i feel like i'm gonna die"...So now he is mixing lies and truth to indeed manipulate the situation but i'm sure deep down he feels some type of connection and likes her and knowing till now what kind of guy Seo Joon is it's already miles telling he is already changing,if not he wouldn't do all this stuff...He isin't in love with her but he cares and in his time with her he looks sincere,i think he does feel bad about lying to her(just like her pointing out it's weird he can predict so accurate in so many ocassions) but knows it's necesarry for the greater goal...If one thing, they beraly know about each other and now they live together,he knows maybe more than her having his circumstances,yet deep down they still have a long way to really know and fall in love,she feel way too fast for him...I didn't feel him being annoyed with her in the ending scene,he even smiled...They are just polar opposites,she is quite cheesy while he isin't,he is more gloomy or cold type that doesn''t show his affection the same way as Ma Rin does,putting her feelings on a plate...In time she will rub it on him for sure...

Yes I totally agree with you! I think he is being truthfull in his words; he said he wanted to be with her so that he could protect her and I think he is being sincere. The only blatant lie was about his family...

I actually thought that his face after the wedding was a slow realization that marriage is actually not just being housemates with a long-period contract. I felt as if the reality of it all actually struck him at that point, no?

@MrsSoJiSub Oh my god! I am so happy to see you here! How have you been? :)

I too see his selfish side but I feel it runs pretty deep with his guilt feelings I think. When Ma Rin first mentioned the guilt that survivors feel, I thought that it was probably the first time someone was verbalizing what he was feeling deep down. That is why I also see the sort of feelings that he is feeling for her, now. The connection is not love but it is a mix of guilt and pity somehow, and a desire to protect. I just find the whole evolution of the relationship very realistic... if it was not for the rushed wedding. Ha ha... Let's be frank - it's very rare to love someone when you start dating someone. You connect because of some sort of attraction but it is after a few weeks/months that you start loving the other. No?

May I add that I LOVE the fact that they had sex so quickly! :tongue: Frankly, that is how relationship are these days for single people in their 30s, for better or for worse. It felt very real. ( @triplem I also love tvN :wink: )

@aparr I actually think that the marriage will fall apart sooner than expected... like you mentioned. And as for Ma Rin I don't think seh can travel in time. She was in the subway with him when she recognized him, he disappeared and she did not. Perhaps she will be able to later but I somehow doubt it...

Is it bad omen for a wedding to be on a rainy day? In France, it brings luck. We say "Mariage pluvieux, mariage heureux". Rainy wedding, happy marriage.

9 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

When Ma Rin first mentioned the guilt that survivors feel, I thought that it was probably the first time someone was verbalizing what he was feeling deep down. That is why I also see the sort of feelings that he is feeling for her, now. The connection is not love but it is a mix of guilt and pity somehow, and a desire to protect. I just find the whole evolution of the relationship very realistic... if it was not for the rushed wedding. Ha ha... Let's be frank - it's very rare to love someone when you start dating someone. You connect because of some sort of attraction but it is after a few weeks/months that you start loving the other. No?

May I add that I LOVE the fact that they had sex so quickly! :tongue:Frankly, that is how relationship are these days for single people in their 30s, for better or for worse. But it felt very real.

I agree with that blue words. When you met someone who speak up your mind, you'll feel attracted to them as if they're part of your self. Attracted is early form of LOVE.

For the rushed wedding, I have known some marriage couple who just get married only after months knowing each other. Just because it feels the right thing to do. Not common but there are people like that, when your soul met the half part of it (aigoooo so cheesy but it's just happen), then they won't think any further. Let's fused the soul together. Chemically and physically ^_^

Well, I have no doubt on the red words either. It's just the reality nowadays. How can you fake what your body told you to do? It just a natural language of 2 attracted mature person. Won't happen without some chemistry happen underneath your skin :ph34r:. #tryingtomakepervertnesslookssoeducated

Doubt he faked everything,he sure wasn't sincere and when she did ask him if he loves her he evaded the question and kinda lied while saying the truth "If i can't marry you i feel like i'm gonna die"...So now he is mixing lies and truth to indeed manipulate the situation but i'm sure deep down he feels some type of connection and likes her and knowing till now what kind of guy Seo Joon is it's already miles telling he is already changing

They are just polar opposites,she is quite cheesy while he isin't,he is more gloomy or cold type that doesn''t show his affection the same way as Ma Rin does,putting her feelings on a plate...In time she will rub it on him for sure...

Miky88, YES!! To everything you said. That's how I feel too. I love you for putting it all into words. I just finished the 4th episode right now and I am quite overwhelmed with feelings, my thoughts are jumbled and I cannot write any coherent text at the moment - But you have put it beautifully. 

Two things I wanted to write here about today's episode - 

1. I LOVE how Seo Joon let Ma Rin have her outdoor wedding dream - even though he knew it would rain that day. More evidence that he is a kind, heart-in-the-right-place kind of guy. Plus, it lead to some awesome cinematography. Ah, now I want to get married in the rain! Damn you Kdramas for feeding me with all these (beautiful) delusions and misconceptions.

2. The way Ma Rin acted on the first morning after their wedding. Where she went all "Mine, mine, mine...!" I get her. Your whole life you think you are a loser, poor self esteem, you've given up all hope and then suddenly you meet this incredibly amazing guy who you love and who wants to marry you - I bet it all still feels like a dream to her.  Heck, if I were in similar situations, I think I'd be doing the same thing the first morning after my wedding :tongue:

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!

Annyeong! 

New crack drama this one! This is definitely not a rom-com in my book. There is quite an amount of darkness in this that you will not find in rom-coms. lol. Anyway, there are still a lot of questions as regards the rules of his time traveling. So, from EP 2, we can say he cannot travel back to the past, but only to the future. It is a pretty unique set up in my opinion. Usually, time travel-themed productions are inclined to be obsessed with changing the past, but not this one. It is refreshing in that aspect. But the bigger mystery for me is time traveler ajhussi. I wonder where his present really is? He is so sketchy. He knew about SJ coming when SJ first started time traveling. I feel like there is more to him than just being a father who wants to save his daughter, if he really is Marin's father, as some have theorized. I would like it if show uncovers more of the time traveling rules, and more about time traveler ajhussi. I know that SJ being able to time travel is connected with the accident seeing he can only time travel through the subway in between Namyeong and Seoul where the accident happened, but why does ajhussi can do that as well? Yes, he definitely is a more advanced time traveler, but I seem to get the impression that SJ being able to time travel in that spot was specific and exclusive to him. I wish we get a little about him each episode. He is getting sketchier and sketchier lol. 

And the romance department is my cup of tea, simply because I get butterflies lol, yes, I am pretty easy hahaha.  I do not like that he is sort of faking it at the moment, but I welcome lots of character development for SJ, and for Marin as well. I cannot wait to see her asking him the right questions. I want her to push back. 

Anyway, I hope people will pay more attention to this. 

4 hours ago, hartofseeker said:

our Peter Pan can't even understand what marriage is "Marriage... isn't that like having a contracted... "housemate"?... Why do people put so much meaning behind it?" (Don't you love the scriptwriter's dialogues? So much nuanced double-speak

RIGHT?? I wonder why her previous 2 dramas didn't do well. From AsianWiki my understanding is that a lot of people seemed to like her second drama - Beyond the Clouds. The comments in there are full of praises. But ratings wise it did really poor. I know ratings aren't everything when determining a drama's quality, but I really hope for the sake of the whole Tomorrow with You team that this drama does well. 

I'm quoting a sentiments from a beanie: 

"At this point, the time travel is for me just a symbolic representation of the mental blockage that the hero is experiencing after living such a violent trauma/shock. Something that he “created” to escape the unbearable solitude and void of his present and his incapacity to let go while wanting intensely to move on, on an unconscious level.

The best scene of the show was without doubt for me in episode 3 when Lee Je Hoon’s character stated to his friend’s father in the car that he would never be able to let go of the Namyeong incident. I loved the delivery: it was packed with conflicting feelings (hurt because the wound is still open despite the time passed,, commitment to never forget and despair to not be able to move on) said in the right tone.

I really love those kind of positive stories where people are allowed to change their life, so i pray that the drama will take this road and if so i’ll stay even though i’m not completely convinced by the writing and acting.

Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ha are nailing their characters and have excellent chemistry. She’s especially good at comedy and he’s the most credible when he plays intense scenes. They are a perfect duo and i root for them, while not feeling very invested in the rest of the show.

Kudos too the director who is showing a lot of creativity, spoiling us with beautiful and charming scenes."

That is exactly what I missed while watching the show. SJ may seemed like he doesn't care and was happy with his time traveling ability which he got after his parents death but all his outside look is all a facade, a defense mechanism he learned after the tragic loss of his family. Which would also reflect and be more stronger if he did find himself falling in love with Marin and them breaking up. I pity Sojoon so much, he is such a tragic character.

4 hours ago, hartofseeker said:

his bff is my favorite character :lol: I LOVE their conversations with each other lollll he's so lucky to get such a cute wingman hahaha 

Mine too. He is great. No over acting that makes you cringe. Just perfect. You forget they are acting. Like they were real friends. I started shipping him since that scene he took down the lottery numbers.. ha ha.. Poor, gullible Ki-Doong ~a

4th episode SJ wearing gold bracelet. It could be meaning something.

In prologue there was SJ's voice say he is disappear.thats why when he meet Marin at hospital he said "was it a dream?"

I dont know but could it be who marry with marin is future sojoon?

And from preview that ahjussi said sojoon is disappear.thats why he cant contact future himself.

RATING AGB NATIONWIDE Source

#Tomorrowwithyou 2.1%

Nielsenkorea: Source 

Spoiler

Nationwide - 1.597%

Seoul - 1.808%

now i realize it, only #tomorrow with you was different. Because when i watch lotbs or goblin, the rating was same with AGB nielsen and nielsen website. Its weird 

ANOTHER GIFS SET OTP SWEET KISS ❤

How do we explain this feeling? ❤

i doubt sojoon just searching for someone who will stay together with him in his house, while he gave her many kiss in every moment of his life to Marin ❤

IMG_0402.gif

OTP Umbrella kiss ❤ 

IMG_0403.gif

He looks so nervous? Like @solovemina said, seems like our sojoon, worries and nervous with his choice, " can i save her life ? With this marriage "

IMG_0395.jpg

More photo set otp under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399b00b3.jpg

PHOTO CREDIT TO HALFFULL

GIFS CREDIT TO J_HOOOOON AND CHERRY_BANANA_0

BTS PHOTO WEDDING DAY FROM STAFF:

Spoiler

I read on somewhere, someone posting about Why ahjushi didnt Just appear as soJoon good friend?but He choose To hide himself, to great soJoon at SJ wedding. i guess Ahjushi have connection with marin.. 

My random theory about ahjushi:

Spoiler

and in my opinion, He told soJoon on episode 3, he tried to make his daughter meet 3 man.. the first and second one was failed, and he did success making his daughter marry the last one and having 3 kids, i thought he just talking about SoJoon..

how he failed 2 times to persuade soJoon to date with marin. first one, train accident (in my opinion, ahjushi was the one who make camera sound to make marin angry with soJoon, we all know soJoon insist to marin that he didnt take photo of her)

second times, He told soJoon about the day of Marin and SJ died, so he should need to meet marin.. after several times trying, soJoon give up on her, because there is no way he can marry her, he doesnt believe how fast he marry her, and its awkward.

And the third one, SJ was success to marry her, as he wanted to save her from dying and die, as reward because marin was once saved his life.

I think ahjushi was talk about the third one was success because his daughter and SJ have mutual feeling to each other.. and it will continue in a good way, at least marin can have someone to lean on, someone who take care of her. . (My random theory about Ahjushi lol)

I remember when Sojoon was suddenly wake up in rail road, it was related with "future SoJoon", so After he was late to escape in future time, when "future sojoon" was died, he was dissapeared from future, that why Ahjushi told him, that he was dissapeared from "future". (I think it was the same that happen with ahjushi, since ahjushi  was the one who realize about time traveler, not allowed to visit and seeing his "future himself" die)

and ahjushi never knows how to fix this matters, if his future himself was dissapeared long before he met sojoon, i guess that why he choose sojoon to save marin, but "future sojoon" seems like dissapeared too? (like on preview). there is many possible way to make it works, because now, its make me confuse too lol. Now everything is up to writer original plot, i hope it will keep surprise us, because i love it so far. :D 

@trisail like you said, i wish the same thing, but looking how good knetz response, i dont think they will change it, there is no news about modify (i never support the change in story) especially this one was preproduce drama, with mystery plot :) 

@larienssi hello again, UF family.. the feel watching of tomorrow with u similiar with UF.. Sweet romance :D

Archived