[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBczswgX6l/

It looks like The Sun Does Not Move, the Japanese film Han Hyo Joo is in, will not be released until spring 2021. It stinks but it's due to covid. Let's hope the world is well by then...
-
See source here: 
https://twitter.com/takeuchi_ryoma/status/1277239769429184514?ref  

Above IG and caption reposted from @frozentundra, with thanks

-----------------

I hope they will not do the same on PIrates 2 please   :please:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. It has been so long. I wrote this on the 20th, and forgot to post it so here I go.

I realize that today marks four years since W premiered. I am happy that this K-drama was introduced to me, otherwise I would not be the K-drama fan I am today. Likewise, I am happy to have been introduced to such a great couple on- and off-screen, happy that Jong Suk and Hyo Joo met each other through this amazing project. I recently rewatched the show and behind-the-scenes clips, and what I felt four years ago is still very much alive.

As much as I want to hear news about our favorite couple, I am content to know that they are happily living their lives. While Jong Suk is currently serving in the military, Hyo Joo is set to film Pirates 2 soon. This quarantine, I watched Hymn of Death, Romance is a Bonus Book, and Ilang: The Wolf Brigade. I miss them, and I hope they reunite on a project soon. I love them as a couple, but my biggest wish is for both to be happy and healthy, whether that be with each other or not.

Thanks to W and everyone who participated in its production I have come to appreciate Korean dramas and films, I even recently branched out to Korean music. W made an impact on me as I am sure it also did to you, guys. Cheers to four years!

I hope to hear news from our JongJoo soon. In the meantime, please stay healthy during this pandemic. Bye for now. 

• Love 1

Aw, it's good to hear from you, @bitcxh! I hope you are doing well over the quarantine, and that you (and all our chingus here) stay well and healthy. 

Yes, I've noticed that even if you go away and think about something else, whenever you come back and watch that interaction, it just hits all over again. I still have never seen anything like it. I hope Jongsuk and Hyo Joo are doing well in the things they are involved in right now. Hyo Joo is currently filming to be a guest on the show Hometown Flex and that will air in August (she is one of the guests representing her hometown of Cheongju), and right after that she will be starting her Pirates movie. And no one has heard a word from Jongsuk in quite some time, but we trust that the public service army thing is going well and that he will be back to his regular life in less than half a year. Whatever ultimately happens with them, I sure wish them the greatest happiness (although of course should they build on the opportunity we saw and end up together, well, they would sure have a lot of people around the world warmly cheering them on. There is still, in July 2020, a lot of love for them out there.)

I hope everyone here is well, too. Through these two lovely people I have met so, so many wonderful human beings throughout the world. Quality people attract quality fans, and sometimes I just think wow, there are a lot of good people out there, lighting up their corners of the world. It makes me feel hopeful and happy. 

Like you, I hope to hear more news of our dear Jongjoo, and I really hope we can all stay healthy and happy despite the wild ride 2020 has been.

whathappensaftertheend-WM.jpg

Appa--what happens after The End? Does the world just end there, or are they living happily without us knowing about it? 

greencouchphotodrawings1-WM.jpg

JJ-market-WM.jpg

• Like 1