[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

32 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, in my opinion Lee Jae In's father abandoned him and his mother for another woman, therefore the grandfather cut ties with him, but not with Lee Jae In and his mother. The latter could remarry and remain as a relative (aunt), while Lee Jae In was adopted by his uncle and wife who had just lost their own son.

I think so too :)

Grandpa does not seem the type who would cast out a son because he married a woman who's not of the same class. So, it wasn't because of Jae In's mom. 

35 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

TH needs to free himself from his parents and LJI is right in this

Tae Ha has no backbone, unlike Jae In. I sense a lack of self-esteem and inferiority complex in him. Jae In was mean but I think his assessment of his cousin is not without basis. How long more can a grown man bend to his parent's commands and not live his own life? It's true that only when he can come into his own, then can he challenge Jae In. 

58 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Has it been mentioned before where Jae In's bio dad is? I'm not sure if he died. Jae In's aunt mentioned in Ep 7 that she no longer has older brothers.

I am not sure if he's alive. She could mean it figuratively. A son who's disowned and cast out may be regarded as good as dead. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jellybellymonster said:

I'm really appreciating HSJ's acting. Such a shame I only came across him now. Much the same with Drinking Solo, in the hands of another actor, JS would be an unredeemable jerkface. In 1% of Anything, the character of JI runs the risk of being just a one-dimensional greedy chaebol. But HSJ is able to play these characters with toughness and at the same time he is able to tug your heart in quiet moments. You just root for him!

These characters are types which I avoid like a plague. I never ever got charmed by those slimey chaebol heirs who girls think are the coolest stuff on earth. Despite all the flaws that's embedded in his characters, HSJ is able to tug at my heart strings. It helped that Drinking Solo and 1% do not condone those rude and arrogant jerk-like behaviors. They are sending a message that these aren't cool. 

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, in my opinion Lee Jae In's father abandoned him and his mother for another woman, therefore the grandfather cut ties with him, but not with Lee Jae In and his mother. The latter could remarry and remain as a relative (aunt), while Lee Jae In was adopted by his uncle and wife who had just lost their own son.

if i'm not mistaken, His father left his grandfather because he married his bio-mother (maybe his granddad rejected their relationship before), but i think his bio-dad left his father (same as 2003 version),, then his bio-dad died, granddad welcoming the family back, BOOM!  his oldest cousin died, and he must stayed in the family while his mom remarried.... 

the dead kid : son of the oldest son 

Te Ha : son of the daughter

Jae In : son of the youngest son 

Conclusion : Granddad has 3 children, 2 son and 1 daughter... and 3 grandson....

Tae Ha was born from the daughter.

So Jae In is the strongest candidate for being the heir... 

And i'm searching ep 8 like crazy and still cant find it anywhere....

Godin Media updated their instagram. (Seems like they're also taking requests for which songs you heard in the drama that you'd like in an OST album. So go to their instagram update below & comment on which song you want in the OST album. You can use my post from the previous page as reference since I listed all the songs so far. ^^)

Spoiler
-
-

I love this drama.  At first I was skeptical about watching this drama because it is a remake.  I like the fact that the screenwriter made this drama fresh by not sticking to the original script.   In this version, Lee Jae-In is a workaholic instead of a playboy and his curtness is unintentional, as opposed to the first version in which he was a jerk and rude because he is stuck on himself.  

LJI and KDH are so cute together, and have great chemistry.  His grandfather is correct, Kim Da-Hyun is just what Jae-In needs in his life. She has started to change him into a more considerate person without him realizing it.  KDH is helping LJI to experience life outside of work.  I loved his response to KDH when she celebrated his birthday.  She said she could not give him an expensive watch or new car, and his reply was I have a car and a watch (paraphrasing.) In order words, he does not expect her to give his something expensive, those things he can buy for himself.  What he wanted most of all was a kiss.  How cute. :blush:  

Great drama.  Writer, keep up the good work!

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

No it isn't preempted. I just watched Ep 8 with subs on Dramafever. ^^

That's sad.  It's not available here in this country.  I cannot use VPN as well coz it's against the law here. :confounded:

4 minutes ago, baloi said:

That's sad.  It's not available here in this country.  I cannot use VPN as well coz it's against the law here. :confounded:

Ah, I think you'll have to wait a few hours for other sites to upload it. It shouldn't be that long from now I think.

Archived