[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think that the grandfather is going to have a big impact on her because unlike the original she did not build up a friendship and confided in him about Jae In and all her meet ups with him. The grandfather in the original was very sly as he dug out how she felt about Jae In and what changes she managed to wrought. This remake the grandfather is not meeting her often so even if she may get annoyed about the trick she may not feel as utterly made a fool of. She also accused Jae In and the grandfather colluding to make an idiot out of her.

The old girlfriend is definitely a problem but in the original she did something absolutely horrible and she wanted Tae Ha to do worse to Da Da. Don't know how it might play out this time round but the break up must have something to do with either the grandfather, her parents not liking Jae In or the girlfriend. Let's wait and see since it seems to be coming up next week.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am so in love! With this drama, with Jae In, with Dada and everything they do and say!

The best lines I've come across in a long time. 

I also didn't expect Dada's mom to be so reasonable. I thought she'd be the all interfering mother and the kdrama types who sees their grown daughters like a 3 year old. She's concerned, that's for sure but for good reasons and I think mom & daughter have a great relationship. 

I laughed so hard when Jae In turned up and sat in Dada's class. Ha Suk Jin, you'll be the death of me! Why are you so funny? I guffawed when he told Dada that one should never lie to a child, pfffft :D

I really appreciate how drama handles Dada's character. At first I thought it was strange that she overreacted when she saw Jae In shirtless. It wasn't because she was prude although I think she probably have not slept with a man before. I take her reaction as one of a woman who sees a half naked body of a man whom she finds attractive(however unknown to her). I mean you can parade a string of muscular shirtless men in front of me and I'll hardly bat an eyelid. Put a guy whom I'm interested in and I'll react totally different. 

So glad this drama addresses the issue of having sex while one party is incapacitated. And for once, we have a woman who has desires instead of just the man. Not only do they show it, they actually have Dada speak her thoughts about it to Jae In. I don't think I've even said something like that before. 

Yesterday's episode was fantastic and today's beyond awesome. So sweet, so cute and so meaningful. I think I'll just replay it over and over until next week. You know you are too obsessed with a drama when you can't watch anything else. 

Now I fully understand why Suk Jin said he fell in love during the 2 months when they were filming. And why Jeon So Min said she misses Jae In even till today. I think Jae In and Dada is now my most favorite couple of all times. I haven't felt so much for any couple for the past 5 years. 

Done watching Eps 8. And I'm craving for moreeeee....

For a drama that I intended to watch without attachment, now I'm sucked into its wormhole of fluff and sweetness. 

I never thought this breezy drama could be presented with so much hearts. Gosh, my heart fluttered so bad when Jae In stares at DaDa with his teasing eyes and he leans, kisses her, and she returns the kisses! They're so adorbs :wub:

And I agree with @mrdimples that I'm actually surprised how this drama handles DaDa's character. She's often hinted as a prude but she adresses Jae In openly and without pretention. 

Judging from the preview, the truth about marriage should be revealed soon, Jae In must be married to DaDa if he's to inherit Grandpa's wealth right? I'm not sure about Tae Ha though. How is he going to approach DaDa to win the competition? DaDa & Jae in are already falling for each other, if only they're willing admit it honestly.

We're half way there. The next 8 episodes will be the test to their relationship, but the biggest issue they need to resolve is their own feeling toward each other. Once it's settled, Tae Ha, ex GF, or inheritance would not matter much. Jae In might say that he values money as his number one priority, but it's before he experiences what it's like to lose DaDa. I guess at that moment, he will come to realize what he really needs the most.

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am so in love! With this drama, with Jae In, with Dada and everything they do and say!

The best lines I've come across in a long time. 

I also didn't expect Dada's mom to be so reasonable. I thought she'd be the all interfering mother and the kdrama types who sees their grown daughters like a 3 year old. She's concerned, that's for sure but for good reasons and I think mom & daughter have a great relationship. 

I laughed so hard when Jae In turned up and sat in Dada's class. Ha Suk Jin, you'll be the death of me! Why are you so funny? I guffawed when he told Dada that one should never lie to a child, pfffft :D

I really appreciate how drama handles Dada's character. At first I thought it was strange that she overreacted when she saw Jae In shirtless. It wasn't because she was prude although I think she probably have not slept with a man before. I take her reaction as one of a woman who sees a half naked body of a man whom she finds attractive(however unknown to her). I mean you can parade a string of muscular shirtless men in front of me and I'll hardly bat an eyelid. Put a guy whom I'm interested in and I'll react totally different. 

So glad this drama addresses the issue of having sex while one party is incapacitated. And for once, we have a woman who has desires instead of just the man. Not only do they show it, they actually have Dada speak her thoughts about it to Jae In. I don't think I've even said something like that before. 

Yesterday's episode was fantastic and today's beyond awesome. So sweet, so cute and so meaningful. I think I'll just replay it over and over until next week. You know you are too obsessed with a drama when you can't watch anything else. 

Now I fully understand why Suk Jin said he fell in love during the 2 months when they were filming. And why Jeon So Min said she misses Jae In even till today. I think Jae In and Dada is now my most favorite couple of all times. I haven't felt so much for any couple for the past 5 years. 

@mrdimples,

You've expressed  exactly how I felt about this episode! Let's SQUEEEE together!:wub:

The same writer did an excellent in modernising the drama in the way of dialogues and sexual tension. In the original, the dialogues were too cliche and innocent. Just as I thought ep 7 was good, ep 8 had me waiting till the whole night for the subs after rewatching the awesome clips on youtube.

Ha Suk Jin ah, you've really got me smitten by your "love struck" puppy look. You and JSM will be my favourite alltime OTP! I didnt watch YFAS or Healer but I am sure both of you will give us more cuteness overload here with 8 more ep to go.:blush:

On a POSITIVE NOTE, our couple wont be seperated for long as JI, being who he is will  be persistent in getting what he wants. If  the writer follows the original, he even managed to convince Dadato  get married within less than a month! Oooooh! I CANT WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!  :heart:

1 minute ago, gladys57 said:

@mrdimples,

You've expressed  exactly how I felt about this episode! Let's SQUEEEE together!:wub:

The same writer did an excellent in modernising the drama in the way of dialogues and sexual tension. In the original, the dialogues were too cliche and innocent. Just as I thought ep 7 was good, ep 8 had me waiting till the whole night for the subs after rewatching the awesome clips on youtube.

Ha Suk Jin ah, you've really got me smitten by your "love struck" puppy look. You and JSM will be my favourite alltime OTP! I didnt watch YFAS or Healer but I am sure both of you will give us more cuteness overload here with 8 more ep to go.:blush:

On a POSITIVE NOTE, our couple wont be seperated for long as JI, being who he is will  be persistent in getting what he wants. If  the writer follows the original, he even managed to convince Dadato  get married within less than a month! Oooooh! I CANT WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!  :heart:

I too hope we get to see wedding in this remake. In the original series, I cringed  when Jae in forces DaDa to marry him in a week! I remember a scene when he yelled at her in the restaurant because she said she's too busy at school so it's impossible to set a wedding within a week. 2003's Jae in was far more annoying even after they're together.

So when I see in this remake, Jae In becomes sweeter and caring (but still blunt) when he falls for her, I have to applaud HSJ for portraying his changed character with subtlety.

2 hours ago, mrdimples said:

:heart:OMOOOO.....YOU READ MY MIND.... mrdimples you've posted "the best comment of the day" :heart:

but i love "another oh hae young chemistry too back then"

On 10/26/2016 at 1:43 PM, zagigirl said:

SW is jealous...he wants DaDa and didn't hear his sister that he's too late :angry:

Well since from his side there won't be a problem there must be from hers it seems...but you r right chingu it won't stop our stubborn guy :D

@zagigirl  No nothing is going to stop Jaein when it comes to Dada and her bestie knows it.. Especially when he told her he don't care about how other women dress but that style don't ever give her something like that to wear again.. Now Jaein is already possessive of her, I won't to see Dada show her possessive feelings towards him because his Ex is sure is stalking him.. I know she will put something out there if she can't have or talk with any male friends so can't he.. It's going to get very interesting how both try to hide they jealous traits.. But I love her enemy alcohol she tells him exactly how she feels and Lee Jae In knows those are her true feelings.. I know they both had to regret not sharing skinship with each other the night before or did they skip him going straight into the office that morning..  I hope they had a memorable morning.. Because those are some long walks around the neighborhood and thats already old to them now..:w00t:

Now speaking of the Ex in the original Dada acted as if she was scared to talk back to the girl that was going after Jae In but now in this one our Dada isn't the conservative girl like the other.. This Dada is no virgin and she told him she's holding back from him with all her fiber :wub: So I'm looking forward to how this Dada responds to the Ex.. Because both of these women seems to hold nothing back will Dada fight for her man or will she break up with him for the Ex sake because of the no marriage contract they have signed..

Wait Question for those who have seen the original.. Didn't Dada And Jaein Wrote Up A Different Contract From The First Contract..? One that had binded the two of them together..?

@irilight  @bebebisous33 @itzibitzispider Help can't remember..

On 10/26/2016 at 1:58 PM, jellybellymonster said:

Tae Ha's parents are so toxic. All they care about is the inheritance. Do they even see Tae Ha as a person? I wish he would listen to Jae In and try to make it on his own and stop being his parents pawn. And also I don't want our OTP to suffer due to their manipulations. :)

@jellybellymonster " Tae Ha" I think because Dada rejected him and told him she had a boyfriend he had her house broken into not to take nothing but to make her scared.. I think he was looking to find out just how serious her and Jaein relationship is I bet they found the contract.. So guy's I may have answered my question this could be how the new contract come into play.. But I love Jaein telling him when you stop riding your parents coat tails and step up on your on I'll take you on but as of now your not worth my time.. Ouch that had to hurt.. I'm wondering how Tae Ha's Dad got a hold of the contract.. Let's hope Dada finds out he was the one that broke into her house maybe it was his dad knowing now the chairman gave all his shares to Dada..

I'm still laughing that Jaein told his Ex to marry his G/pa ;) She didn't seem stunned by that remark so this tells me he has said any and everything deragortory he could think of at her..:crazy::P

On 10/26/2016 at 2:01 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@xiashenghan I am quite sure that Dada's mother will change quickly her mind because Lee will introduce himself to her. The reason why Dada can't meet Lee Jae In is because her mother is visiting her!! 

SW got what he deserved: she had a crush for him for a long time, but back then, he was a player pink cat!! He is definitely too late, moreover the fact that he used Dada's mother to attempt to break the relationship proves to me that he really considers Lee Jae In as dangerous. Desperate situation, desperate measures rice ball but it won't help him in the end. I am quite sure, Lee Jae In will be able to impress DaDa's mother. Fact is that Dada's flat will be robbed and she will spend the night at his appartement (preview). That's why I believe, the mother will leave her before this happens. The mother will accept Lee JAe In as son-in-law. Why? The fact that DaDa could inherit a fortune by marrying Lee Jae In could be the reason why the mother immediately accepts Lee Jae In. Who wouldn't like to have a rich daughter?   leaf

@bebebisous33 Yes he consider him dangerous competition and yes he's way to late and his sister knows it as the saying goes he's a day late and a dollar short.. And her brother came up short.. I think that it's wrong of him to try and use her mom to do his job, Just how long was he planning to hold out before he goes after her..  Will he speak up now if his sister tells they broke up..

On 10/26/2016 at 3:05 PM, chasen8888 said:

After watching this episode with the mall scene it was like Jae In – 1, Tae Ha – 0, I was mentally saying to Dada that Jae In would have been so proud that you announced having a boyfriend & turned down a man. At the hotel it was like Dada – 1, Ex-fiancé – 0.  I am wondering if they plan to bring the scene in which Dada met the ex-fiancé/girlfriend who was a threat in the relationship at that time, she confronted Dada brought up all that she could do for Jae In and ask Dada what can she do – Da Hyun’s response was give him a normal life which literally shut the other girl up completely.

@chasen8888  I'm really skeptical on how the writer would portray his Ex because you remember what the stalker girl did in the original.. This writer has really out a modern twist on this story and made it more of a reality situation just what could be the plan she would try and use against Dada.. I hope she don't pull something foul like the one in the original because if she do Jaein subject to kill her nobody messes with his Dada.. (Oh yea in the original Jaein use to address other men as fellows)

@zae91 Thanks for that new teaser. Now we see the Ex stop stalking Jaein and now stalking Dada

17 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

@valsava Yeah he is. Chairman has three children - 2 sons and 1 daughter. The woman he calls mother now is wife of the older brother. When their son (JIs cousin) died, he was legally adopted into their family. That's why his cousin is now legally his older brother. JI's bio dad was cast aside by the chairman when he married JI's bio mom. So when JI got adopted, his bio mom became his aunt. That's why he's referring to her in episode 5 as aunt.

This is what I understood from yesterday's episode. Please correct me if I am wrong.

@jellybellymonster  Thank you because I was wondering Whats really going on this is one messed up family but now I understand.. So now I get why the chairman said no matter what he's still the eldest G/son. But Jaein thinks he's a lil brother to his cousin half deceased brother.. Oh how sad..

17 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, in my opinion Lee Jae In's father abandoned him and his mother for another woman, therefore the grandfather cut ties with him, but not with Lee Jae In and his mother. The latter could remarry and remain as a relative (aunt), while Lee Jae In was adopted by his uncle and wife who had just lost their own son.

On the other hand, I didn't notice the connection between the ex-fiance and the moves from TH's father. TH needs to free himself from his parents and LJI is right in this. TH was pretty mean, when he said that LJI was living someone else's life. LJI never asked for it. He has definitely abandonment issues:

- his father left him

- his own mother remarry

- then his adoptive father (biological uncle) died

- his cousin dies and from that moment, he never celebrate his own birthday

- his adoptive mother loves LJI, but she can never forget her dead son

As conclusion, LJI has always been on his own, noone to really show care and love!

I hope, the breakup won't last long (within an episode resolved)

Ok now I really understands it @bebebisous33 So this is what G/pa really wants Dada to help him with to over come these challenges, This is what he meant when he said he can't leave him like this.. Wow Dada got her work cut out for her but so far she has been easily winning him over and getting him to do whats best for him and toning down that stubborn and nasty personality but I think she's just more stubborn then he is because he gives in to her.. As My Hot Lawyer Says He's Really Dating Her.. LMAO.. We got to get my dude a gal..So Jaein can quit giving him the evil eye because he says Dada looks stunning.. Jello Jello 

11 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Anybody feeling hot here? :sweatingbullets:

@rumasa79 I'm also wondering did she undress him, because in that new teaser she's looking at the calender..Did our Dada miss her friend..

OKay guy's Dada isn't meeting G/pa like in the original to fill him in on Jaein progress because in the original G/pa was the one that pluck up her courage to fight for him and not to give him up because she had the upperhand over the stalker.. So at some point he's going to have to step in and help Jaein and Dada.. I'm looking forward to her finding out who his G/pa is since in this one they only had one encounter so I'm thinking..

2 hours ago, mrdimples said:

@mrdimples  Sorry to cut your post but I beg to differ I don't think this Dada is a virgin.. A virgin wouldn't speak on her inner thoughts of wanting a man so openly like that to the one she interested in.. This Dada spoke of every womanly feeling but yet told him she was holding herself back that don't sound like a virgin to me.. She well aware he's not one in the original I think that Jaein was one.. Someone posted a comment about her staying over at his place.. Thats because she's to comfortable with him and knows he won't take advantage of her because he made that comment about waiting and he was raised with manners but it's something he choosed to do himself is wait.. Now do you really think a virgin would openly sleep in a mans house like that.. Hell No.. LMAO I value your opinion prove me wrong..

49 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@gladys57  My thoughts exactly how is Jaein going to get Dada to change hger mind and msrry him because she's also in love with him.. Also no matter what that Ex do I want to see who will be the one to put the breaks on her..

After watching this episode I really wish at times that a realistic twist of relationships dating and otherwise is shown on the other regular channels as it addressed the sexual tension between the couple in a subtle, tasteful yet open manner without much interference from the elders/parents of said characters.  The elders excluding Tae Ha's actually let their children be adults. It is really my wish as frankly I am getting tired of how the parents treat their kids like they did not raise them at all to be adults capable of making decisions of their own lives as someone mentioned here earlier like 3 years old.  There are two good examples with Dada's mum and Jae In's aunt/mum they have their concerns, mention them but are willing to give the distance/trust for their children to make decisions in their own relationships dating etal.

It was also refreshing that they showed that Jae In is no eunuch, who at age 33 has dated several times and has had intimate relationships, they could do the same for other male/female characters in other dramas (regular channels - MBC, SBS,KBS) blanket naivety in the 2016 is stupid, unhealthy & dangerous .  He is a healthy male with hormones who respected Dada's decision to stop before it got too far, the next morning he tried to get rid of his frustration by walking early that morning and admitted so to her that he is frustrated.  In my opinion Dada is a virgin but she is no naive idiot who does not know what attraction/temptation is and when to step back before she makes a poor decision, :wub:Jae In tempts her all the time. So it was refreshing for her (& us to see) to admit so to Jae In that she is tempted but is not ready. I say this because in an earlier post I stated that she is conservative but just because one is conservative and somewhat old fashion does not mean they are ignorant of how relationships are in the 21st century she has Hyun Jin as a best friend to educate her. She know what is, though she has not dated much, most of the guys have been ones that her mom selected to take over her father's business, she has not been tempted once by these men, Jae In is different especially when she got to know him more.  She has a good/open relationship with her mom who was frank in her concerns. This is very obvious in her talks ep 5 to Hyun Jin & her mom in this episode. Overall I like this Dada & Jae In and how they are portrayed in this drama.

You also have an idea as to why Dada was not impressed with Hyun Jin's family background or wealth she was raised that too much money is not a good thing and its the character that counts. To her family being rich creates problems so does being poor its fine to be in the middle.  This as such benefits Hyun Jin as he knows that its not his wealth that's attracting Dada to him but he himself, in addition in the contract not one thing she asked for herself personally it was for the school and Ji Su.

It appears that trouble will be looming for this couple in next week's episodes, Tae Ha's father knowing the contents of the will/contract, Jae In's ex interference in the OTP'S world and Dada getting upset with Jae In for hiding information- he is in so much trouble here. It will be interesting to see how this will be resolved because they are at the crucial point of finally admitting feelings for each other - excluding Dada's drunk confession and moving forward but it will not be drama without challenges for the couple.

I hope the separation which is inevitable will be shorter episodes, that way it will just pass by. And hopefully they both realize their true feeling by then and put away their doubts about each other.

There was this picture of a hug scene by the river, I think that may be an ending shot.

Ratings came: 0.936%

Hi all.. 

This is my first post @ soompi after many many years. 

I just can't help my self to comment.  I never felt  this giddiness  after watching drama for a long time.  Healer was the last beforethis dtama come to me. 

I watch  it without any anticipation and love it more and more.  I love their synergy.  How a clumsy but tender and caring dada can manage  manage logic,  workaholic and grumpy jae in.  Sometimes i felt jae in is one of dada's student. Kekeke

The actress that plays Da Da really grows on you she is very lovely it is so incredible how her beauty creeps up on you.

I am reading all your scenarios about the coming episodes and you guys have some really good ones you should all get jobs writing for Korean dramas. Image result for giggle icon

1 hour ago, uphie_ajah said:

Hi all.. 

I just can't help my self to comment.  I never felt  this giddiness  after watching drama for a long time.  Healer was the last beforethis dtama come to me. 

I watch  it without any anticipation and love it more and more.  I love their synergy.  How a clumsy but tender and caring dada can manage  manage logic,  workaholic and grumpy jae in.  Sometimes i felt jae in is one of dada's student. Kekeke

Indeed, me too :):)  :) 

DaHyun looked onto her tabletop-calendar. Tomorrow will mark their 6month.
She remembered the annoying first meeting with JaeIn. Never would she ever have thought she would be happy to see him. Even fall in love with him. But she did and she loathed tomorrow. 
She even confessed once to him, but as she was drunk she had pretended not to remember and JI never said a word about that night. But how did he feel? He never said anything. True he had met her requirements. Took time of to be with her, met her at work, picked her up and even drove with her to the beach to watch the sunrise. But still, no word of confession. He had said he wanted to date as if they were really in love and dating, but was this all an act or did he really truly enjoy being with her? She would not ask. What if he said, it was all an act? What if she was rejected even before asking. No, no no .... her poor heart could not cope. They needed to make a clean cut and forget about everything. That's what they agreed to in the beginning. Nothing good would come out of it, if they dragged it even further. They were to different. DH loved the simple things, nothing to fancy or expensive. She hated the clean almost clinical feel of his house. It was a beautiful house, but even with all the expensive furniture it felt sad and empty. She knew JI was money obsessed, his number one priority in live was getting as much money as possible and he hated clutter around himself.
Still ... why the tears? Why the feel she would miss him?
No, she would not, she was certain, she would not. She would go on in her beautiful simple live, marry a nice sensible herbalist as her parents wanted and get a bunch of children, that would not look like JI, not have his nose, his smile or his beautiful eyes.
She shook her head and pulled the blanket over her head.

Tomorrow ... the day he feared the most since ... ever?
Why? Why would he fear such a day? He fired so many people, set situations straight and made people pay or their actions, why should tomorrow be any different? Because DaDa would leave his live?
Hello? Good riddance, she was annoying as hell. he had seen her and knew she was the most beautiful creature on earth. Wait no, he knew she would richard simmons him off like hell. She was nothing like the woman he EVER imagined to marry. Not that he really thought of marriage before. Yes, he had agreed to marry *grmpf* he just couldn't bring himself to even think that scheming things name ... his Grandfather had proposed the match and HJ had agreed to shut that man up. Also he knew, as annoying as it is, to continue the linage he had to marry eventually. God heavens ... that woman was a pill. DaDa on the contrary was different. She did not care for any of his possessions, his money or what his name stands for. She was the first person seeing him, not the name, the hotel, the money, no Lee Jae In ... Again he shook his head. That was sentimental stuff he did not do. First woman blablabla ... and what if, she did not care for him. Well, ok that one night she had confessed, but the next day she had acted as if nothing happen and he guessed she could not remember. It had been fun to see her like that.  But that would all be over tomorrow.
He would not show any weakness in telling her, that he wanted her, that he needed her by his side. Not just for a certain length of time. But forever. Would he cope with her reaction or better her rejection? No way. She was clumsy, tacky and her surroundings were filled with clutter. She constantly forgot something and he had to pick up after her. He would go mental if he had her around 24hours 7 days a week. He mused at that thought. DaDa 24hours 7 days a week in his house. He would come home, being greeted by her and possible children and the house filled with love and laughter.
"Oh God, I am going mental already. I am in need of a good therapie"
He yelled at himself and pulled his blanket way over his head, as if to shut out the world and strange thoughts

27 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Reveal hidden contents

DaHyun looked onto her tabletop-calendar. Tomorrow will mark their 6month.
She remembered the annoying first meeting with JaeIn. Never would she ever have thought she would be happy to see him. Even fall in love with him. But she did and she loathed tomorrow. 
She even confessed once to him, but as she was drunk she had pretended not to remember and JI never said a word about that night. But how did he feel? He never said anything. True he had met her requirements. Took time of to be with her, met her at work, picked her up and even drove with her to the beach to watch the sunrise. But still, no word of confession. He had said he wanted to date as if they were really in love and dating, but was this all an act or did he really truly enjoy being with her? She would not ask. What if he said, it was all an act? What if she was rejected even before asking. No, no no .... her poor heart could not cope. They needed to make a clean cut and forget about everything. That's what they agreed to in the beginning. Nothing good would come out of it, if they dragged it even further. They were to different. DH loved the simple things, nothing to fancy or expensive. She hated the clean almost clinical feel of his house. It was a beautiful house, but even with all the expensive furniture it felt sad and empty. She knew JI was money obsessed, his number one priority in live was getting as much money as possible and he hated clutter around himself.
Still ... why the tears? Why the feel she would miss him?
No, she would not, she was certain, she would not. She would go on in her beautiful simple live, marry a nice sensible herbalist as her parents wanted and get a bunch of children, that would not look like JI, not have his nose, his smile or his beautiful eyes.

Tomorrow ... the day he feared the most since ... ever?
Why? Why would he fear such a day? He fired so many people, set situations straight and made people pay or their actions, why should tomorrow be any different? Because DaDa would leave his live?
Hello? Good riddance, she was annoying as hell. he had seen her and knew she was the most beautiful creature on earth. Wait no, he knew she would richard simmons him off like hell. She was nothing like the woman he EVER imagined to marry. Not that he really thought of marriage before. Yes, he had agreed to marry *grmpf* he just couldn't bring himself to even think that scheming things name ... his Grandfather had proposed the match and HJ had agreed to shut that man up. Also he knew, as annoying as it is, to continue the linage he had to marry eventually. God heavens ... that woman was a pill. DaDa on the contrary was different. She did not care for any of his possessions, his money or what his name stands for. She was the first person seeing him, not the name, the hotel, the money, no Lee Jae In ... Again he shook his head. That was sentimental stuff he did not do. First woman blablabla ... and what if, she did not care for him. Well, ok that one night she had confessed, but the next day she had acted as if nothing happen and he guessed she could not remember. It had been fun to see her like that.  But that would all be over tomorrow.
He would not show any weakness in telling her, that he wanted her, that he needed her by his side. Not just for a certain length of time. But forever. Would he cope with her reaction or better her rejection? No way. She was clumsy, tacky and her surroundings were filled with clutter. She constantly forgot something and he had to pick up after her. He would go mental if he had her around 24hours 7 days a week. He mused at that thought. DaDa 24hours 7 days a week in his house. He would come home, being greeted by her and possible children and the house filled with love and laughter.
"Oh God, I am going mental already. I am in need of a good therapie"
He yelled at himself and pulled his blanket way over his head, as if to shut out the world and strange thoughts

You write it by your self? Waaahh daebak :blink: your writing can make others imagine the situation very clearly *twotumbsup

1 minute ago, zae91 said:

You write it by your self? Waaahh daebak :blink: your writing can make others imagine the situation very clearly *twotumbsup

Gamsahabnida <3

I did actually ;)
If you are not careful I'll write more ... I have to wait for new episodes and get my mind off MLSHR :D
hahahaha

2 hours ago, uphie_ajah said:

Hi all.. 

@uphie_ajah Hi and welcome back

Spoiler

You were a healer fan so was I a huge one and find myself watching some of my favorite scenes of JCW in that one but if you liked JCW in Healer you should be checking out K2 You'll love him even more in that drama it got kind of a healer and young palo effect to it but him and the otp chemistry is real strong in that one..

But I must admit this drama isn't long enough I don't mind the short episodes so much but give us atleast 20 episodes..

55 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

She would go on in her beautiful simple live, marry a nice sensible herbalist as her parents wanted and get a bunch of children, that would not look like JI, not have his nose, his smile or his beautiful eyes.

@itzibitzispider  KUDOS JUST LOVE IT

Archived