Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, briseis said:

source: naver

vptzfbN.jpg

4fxKOmK.jpg

Seems that both had slept beside together after they got drunk.

BongSoon carried them home and put them on the same bed,

MinHyuk wakes up first and realizes that they both got drunk and slept beside together.

Possibly MinHyuk's checking if GukDoo's still sleeping or he trying to wake him up.

7 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Another possibility is that maybe the serial killer is abducting women because he was looking for certain female who lives in DoBong district, which is possibly BongSoon.

1 ) He/she's a mad scientist/doctor doing an experiment on women

a ) maybe about inventing a strength medicine to become strong and sell them for a price. he/she's searching for women who has strength genes like BongSoon

b ) maybe he/she needs a woman with strength genes to save someone he/she cares about (maybe that someone has terminal disease and only women with strength genes to save his/her life)

2 ) He/she's a person who has ability to absorb strength/power. Maybe he/she heard of women with strength genes and wants to have that kind of strength for his own to become more unstoppable.

This is from the preview.

It's the masked culprit and his/her lair. He/she's carrying probably his/her victim

The place seems like an experiment or mental facility.

tumblr_oln9tfZKXG1qihbiwo1_1280.png
So the possibilities  I mentioned above are plausible.

1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

This is from the preview.

It's the masked culprit and his/her lair. He/she's carrying probably his/her victim

The place seems like an experiment or mental facility.

So the possibilities  I mentioned above are plausible.

The serial killing and criminal part of this drama is really creeping me out, but at the same time I am really looking forward to who it is, too. I enjoy CSI shows, enough though it gets me extra paranoid, but it's fun to watch and be aware of your surroundings.

I have a question. From reading the summary description and research on this drama, are they after Park Hyung Sik or Park Bo Young? My guess is they are after him that's why he hires her to protect him..? <_< Someone please explain to me. 

16 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

cr twitter H • BLANC Thailand

The two of them went to eat. I wonder is this the place Bo Young mentioned in Ep 0?

Bo Young said when she went to eat, the owner showed no reaction but when she went with Hyungsik, the owner was so happy and they were given more drinks. So her conclusion was to bring Hyungsik along next time. Hyungsik "complained" and said now he knew why Bo young kept asking him out to eat. 

Oh, this is fantaken ? They went to eat together not BTS right ???

10 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

The serial killing and criminal part of this drama is really creeping me out, but at the same time I am really looking forward to who it is, too. I enjoy CSI shows, enough though it gets me extra paranoid, but it's fun to watch and be aware of your surroundings.

I have a question. From reading the summary description and research on this drama, are they after Park Hyung Sik or Park Bo Young? My guess is they are after him that's why he hires her to protect him..? <_< Someone please explain to me. 

That's what I gather as well...this is what I found:  http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27214/20170217/park-bo-young-park-hyungsik-ze-a-strong-woman-do-bong-soon.htm

The upcoming JTBC drama "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" will feature the first time pairing of South Korean celebrities Park Bo Young and Park Hyungsik. Recently, photo stills from the romantic comedy series showed the South Korean actress and the ZE:A band member in a sweet moment. 
Avid Kdrama fans have been looking forward to the romantic comedy drama "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" given its intriguing storyline. The JTBC series tells the story of Bong Soon (Bo Young), a fragile looking young woman who was born with immense strength.
Portraying the role of a defender, Bong Soon uses her powers to help other people. After landing a job as a bodyguard to a rich young man named Min Hyun (Hyungsik), the two were forced to live together for security purposes when they became involved in a murder case.
In the recently released promo images from "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon," the "Oh My Ghostess" actress and her Kpop idol co-star were pictured in an awkward yet romantic moment, 
Soompi reported. It appears that Min Hyun was trying to train Bong Soon on how to control her strength, as well as some martial arts moves, when a romantic incident happened.
Min Hyun unknowingly gave Bong Soon a back hug while trying to demonstrate a defensive move. Despite the male protagonist's seriousness in the duo's training session, it became a heart-fluttering moment for Bong Soon.

Wikipedia pretty much goes along those lines as well.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Woman_Do_Bong-soon

Do Bong-soon (Park Bo-young) is a young woman born with superhuman strength, who breaks everything she touches if she's not careful. However, she desperately wants to become a willowy and elegant woman, which is the ideal type of her crush In Guk-doo (Ji Soo). Thanks to her strength, she gets the job of a bodyguard, to a spoiled rich heir An Min-hyuk (Park Hyung-sik), the boss of a gaming company. Opposite of Guk-doo, Min-hyuk is a crazy and odd man who is imperious and has no regard for rules.

One day, Bong-soon, Guk-doo and Min-hyuk gets caught up in a serial murder case that breaks in their neighborhood, and end up reluctantly living together for security purposes. A series of misunderstanding occur when Guk-doo mistakes Min-hyuk's affection.[5]

Unfortunately I have not seen eps 0 being subbed yet on my usual site. So that's about all I know. 

18 hours ago, triplem said:

That's what I gather as well...this is what I found:  http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27214/20170217/park-bo-young-park-hyungsik-ze-a-strong-woman-do-bong-soon.htm

Wikipedia pretty much goes along those lines as well.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Woman_Do_Bong-soon

Unfortunately I have not seen eps 0 being subbed yet on my usual site. So that's about all I know. 

Thank you soo much for answering my questions! Now I am really looking forward to when they move in together. :blush:

I know, I am still looking for ep 0 to be subbed, too. <_<

On 19.02.2017 at 2:28 PM, Amanda_HS said:

The two of them went to eat. I wonder is this the place Bo Young mentioned in Ep 0?

Bo Young said when she went to eat, the owner showed no reaction but when she went with Hyungsik, the owner was so happy and they were given more drinks. So her conclusion was to bring Hyungsik along next time. Hyungsik "complained" and said now he knew why Bo young kept asking him out to eat. 

That's so funny and adorable,the Noona using the Dongsaeng for free stuff!

Ah,can't wait for Friday to come,i'm so gonna love this trio so much...HyungShik has always amazing chemistry with all his co-stars so i knew he will make us love this OTP so much...I mean the guy has chemistry even with a rock...

I must say i'm quite curious why he choose to let everyone say he is gay or why he doesn't seem intrested in dating...Curious if he has a past scar from a girl or is something else...I'm already anticipating the moment when he will like our heroine to see him go all out...I guess i'm bias but i'd love for him to like her first rather than the other way around...Usually when the girl is the one liking they always make her moping in a corner aside from not giving us fun stuff just as much as when the guy is the one in love...

Can't wait for the Highlight video to be out!

Bo Young looks so pretty!!!So many pretty people in one place!!!:heart:

Archived