[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Hi again Everyone :w00t:

Watched ep 3-4 today and I can't believe I was Soo into the story and this Lovely couple that I really didn't feel time !  I suddenly saw it stopped on lee min ho and it's Ending and I told myself : it's too early for Ending ...I mean I reallyyyyy love this drama so much...and LMH & JJJ are Soooo great individually & as couple !  to be honest my only problem with YWCFTS was its Couple though they were great individually but not as couple  ( sorry for their shippers )  and now Everything is So Ok ! 

Mostly I like lead male character more than lead female Character but I like both mermaid  ( chong yi ) and JJ so much as same as Same as each other..

I love how CY is incontent and simple girl...she is So Sweet with her love ...

And story is going to be clearer per EP...

And So on I can't get why mermaid kissed JJ to forget her ? Is it only for knowing him about her mermaid ? Not at all cause in Historical part he already knew that she is mermaid and she kissed her caz he was married . ..but in this case why she did that ? 

And I'm Soo excited for next ep ...it is really hard waiting  Now...

TnX for reading Sorry for my poor English : )

• Like 9
  • Love 1

OTP PHOTO COLLECTION 5 (CREDIT AS TAGGED)

IMG_7034.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

MORE PHOTO UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_7016.jpgIMG_7017.jpg

IMG_7018.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7022.jpg

IMG_7023.jpg
IMG_70243c5d5.jpg
IMG_7025.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg
IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7029.jpg
IMG_7030e85b5.jpg

IMG_70311d9b6.jpgIMG_703236e3c.jpg
IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_703586d16.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_6886.jpgIMG_6889.jpgIMG_6895.jpgIMG_6898.jpgIMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

@bahara no worries, i also love JJH and Kim soo hyun. But i admit, Lee min ho and JJH look a like and perfect as couple. Perhaps at the same point their face little bit similar or resemble to each other :) 

• Like 17

On 25/11/2016 at 9:08 PM, lclarakl said:

I loved this scene when she got her shell purse and shell sunglasses and hit the currents to Seoul.  She looked so mermaid fashionable!!

tumblr_oh4zheDQQV1ugbqo0o1_500.gif

With this picture means our mermaid isnt the world last mermaid....seems there's still some of her kind, I remember in episode 1, there's a glimpse severals mermaid and merman in the depth of mediteranean ocean....and there's a very short moment, not even  10 seconds I think, I saw 3 heads of mermaids in the sea watching our mermaid walks with JJ, so my guest are, she moved there because there's alot more of her kind than in the sea....what's the name again ? the place where Se Hwa met Dam Ryeong ? OR she just reincarnated and born in the mediteranean sea where she destined to meet JJ in this life time....

• Like 12

Hi! :)

Recently, we saw a picture of JJ talking with his father's secretary. Does this mean JJ is gonna meet his father soon?? oh my God! What an emotional scene!:tears:  I really can't understand why JJ's father left his wife behind and brought home such an evil woman. LOL  JJ's mom-dad story alone is so convincing and make me care for them and curious about their past & also the three of them meeting at some point in the drama.  This drama is killin meee:tears: Love it!:heart: Jun Jae-Chung  Chemistryyy Daebak!! 

• Like 8

hello chingus i'm joining and riding the wave for this drama from today onwards ... I'm really liking the drama and loving the ost (much obsess with it to be honest...I'm been hitting the reply bottom like a broken record , so much so that i can't choose which song i like best, let me then be greedy ) i'm on board with the chemistry  ...LMH and JJ are killing me with their subtleness ...they can do without words that's how good they look on screen together...talking about the group of amigos...ta ho gives me the vibe that he has or will develop a slightly crush on our mermaid..and that is only upon meeting...for a kid that never turns around or murmurs  more words than necessary ,he looked completely smitten and i for one, hope that he is because we need someone on SC side on HJJ house...come on..he channels my flounder vibes...and what is with the other guy... I'm gonna call him my sebastian( as you can see i adore the little mermaid ...i grew up with it ) .. on grounds that he looks  grumpy and materialistic ...self driven but perhaps as the drama goes on he will channel sebastian's  compassion and dedication toward our mermaid  or at least to HJJ ...the question is , is he being paid by Cha si ah ,what is the deal..i don't completely get it..unless there is no deal and he just wants to be the one to unite common friends and embark them in the love boat destination (which of course is never meant to be ) ..he was told by her not to move a muscle from that house..:rolleyes:...on another note, i'm gonna believe or at least until next week or so...that the university  professor of JJ  and CSA is the old man that keeps appearing in the past..the one that works for the bad guy...i also don't know what he is all about... on one hand he looks at the mermaid with compassion ...understanding her struggle and how mermaids operate, how they love ,the difficulties in their path ect...but on the other hand he is always informing the bad guy about the mermaids whereabouts ..which upsets me the most...he is ruining my past,jonseon opt...getting on their way toward happiness...lastly, i'm also dying to know what is going to happen ,because something tells me ,lets call it a hunch that i'm having...that HJJ is going to confuse CSA with SC somewhere along the way...that is going to be devastating to see. and since CSA has no other chance but that one...you bet she is gonna take it and make it happen...

• Like 11

Just wanna say Joon-jae's house is fantastic! I love the loft that he let Chung use as her bedroom, and it's so cute she beelined for the pool and asked if there was something to eat in there.

Also loved her mini bonding scene with the little girl whose lunch money she tried to pinch, and how Chung went "You eat friends? Don't eat your friends!" and taught the mean girls a lesson. Hehe.

Hope there are more Joseon scenes, they've been very solid so far.

• Like 12

27Nov2016: Fan taken photos, Minho filming for LOTBS. The weather seems so cold, Joon Jae is wearing layers. :heart:

CyQ1wvpUcAAn9VK.jpg

CyQ1xLPVQAABE_q.jpg

CyQ1xr7UsAE-hnA.jpg

Credit to owner.

LOTBS featured in Singapore magazine, "i 周刊(i weekly)" No. 996

CyQ7M6wVEAAabjb.jpg

CyQ7M61UUAE5OvM.jpg

Credit to wenroad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Intriguing Facts About Mermaids, According To Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun

20161127_lee_min_ho_cover.jpg?resize=660%2C385

1. They are mostly Koreans.

Well actually, they can be Chinese, Japanese or whoever too. But it seems they are pretty eloquent in Korean language though. An underwater Korean school maybe?

2. A mermaid’s tail can be transformed into legs while on land.

That colleague who loves to swim and loves sashimi could actually be a mermaid. Only the sea knows.

3. They are fashionable

Underwater glasses and sea shell clutches … You can’t strut in water but surely you can swim in style.

4. They can erase memories of themselves from a person by kissing them.

Kissing a mermaid? If only every one of them looks like Jun Ji Hyun (or Lee Min Ho)

20161127_lee_min_ho_1

5. They are incredibly strong.

Moral of the story: Don’t mess with them (or that sashimi-crazy colleague of yours)

‘5 Intriguing Facts About Mermaids’ is researched by ‘University of the Blue Sea’ of ONE Singapore, additional editing by Adrian (Hellokpop).

http://www.hellokpop.com/list/facts-mermaids-lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun/

• Like 15

http://www.weibo.com/1392288654/EjvqlCAkG?type=repost#_rnd1480254495346

According to this post, the friend of the poster's friend -  a producer visited the filming location and he wrote :
Visited the filming location of LOTBS, and finally witnessed how a great drama was worked out. All staff were conscientious, careful and very dedicated. There were not many voices except the director's voice. Many scenes of JJH and LMH were okayed after once shooting. Even every expression of supporting actors was great. Salute the masters who were working diligently to bring us a good work.

• Like 14