[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

@Gerry58 Ahaha that is YHM in his new doctor attire! His caption reads ""Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Hyun Suk Joo" - his character in Beautiful Mind. I think they tried out costumes during the Suwon centre event last weekend without the 2 leads haha...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gerry58 @Prettysup Good to see some sign of progress on this drama. YHM's posting in scrubs & white jacket is like a ray of light,LOL! It's most likely the look test? With Park Seyoung playing a researcher,I envisage a nerdy look- glasses, hair either in a loose pony or loose bun with fringe and loose tendrils of hair on the sides. While JH is the clean cut, cold look that spells HOT :sweatingbullets:

Jongski can stare all day at JH.. terrific actor! and yes looks is just a bonus.. Waiting for Beautiful Mind drama.  I hope it's June 20. Park So Dam still the female lead, right?

Below pic is for his chinese movie?

Ci0cYbPUkAUvWZP.jpg

And below pic script for Beautiful Mind. repost.

CiyJ6swU4AAeUvC.jpgcr:justjanghyuk

@jongski Yes that is a new still from his Chinese drama Xinhai. I think he should be able to wrap up next week? But heard that bad weather in China is hampering the filming a bit. So far PSD is still the female lead, not too sure if KBS has any backup plan or not.

@hinatashoyo Welcome here! Yes the plot of this sounds interesting, not the usual medical drama.

So this year one of favourite genre is medical romantic. I love to see medical theme drama to be honest since I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Beautiful Mind has a line up interesting cast also, I wish it will compete well with PSH Doctors in story line. 

Both PSH and Jang Hyuk will play a neurosurgeon in their own drama, let's see how our neurosurgeon interpret themselves in their drama. 

@Prettysup- don't understand why YHM post an old photo in latest IG but he is known to be very playful, likes to tease the actresses

Hopefully bm starts filming- still no news from Kbs about psd?

They should show this drama straight after Neighbourhood lawyer since it is doing so well in rating

On 5/20/2016 at 6:39 PM, Prettysup said:

Instagram accounts of our actors here:

Jang Hyuk : ajincome

Park So Dam : sodam_park_0908

Park Se Young : sseyoungpark

Yoon Hyun Min : yoonhyunmin

i hope everyone update a lot during the filming. yes i am talking to you park seyoung! lol. she seldom update ;)

@Prettysup @Gerry58 naughty YHM. posted old photo but tagging current situation :lol: and i think the filming photo was the reason they book a hall last week? looks like the doctors were doing press release. too small/blur am not able to put names to the the faces.  

Archived