[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either Park will for the female lead will be a good one tho been waiting and wanting to see my fav parkby  in another drama after oh my ghost. #wishfulthinking

PSD is 23 she's got terrific actingacting but she's quite new to drama. she just does movies but I also like PSY good acting too 

i am excited for park seyoung on this one. glad she get to work with such reputable line up i.e. jang hyuk and park sodam. what do you guys think? would jang hyuk come back and forth between korea and china to film this drama or everything will kick off when he really finish everything in china? i hope they have enough time to film everything safe, sound and pretty :wub: 

@missauditor Yes there are a lot of information in this thread, do take your time to go through them!

@Gerry58 Filming will most probably begin in end May, after both JH and PSD wrap up their current projects. But hopefully we will get some script-reading news around mid May. 

Oh and btw I think he took that instagram picture in the toilet, haha...

5 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- the 2 dramas I mentioned got high rating, both very enjoyable. Go watch if u have time

Wondering what is her role in the drama.

Hope they release the relationship chart soon 

Thanks @Gerry58 I was also trying to remember what dramas I have seen her in..

4 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@valsavaU are welcome. I am good with faces, only can't remember Korean names.

If the actors are good, I usually google them and check their acting history, then go watch their work

Same her @Gerry58  Always remember faces but never names,I don't mean any harm but I will call someone whats they face in a minute bad habit I need to break..

@valsava I am also bad with names haha.. sometimes when I watch a drama, I don't even know the lead characters names. I will refer to them by their occupations in the drama eg that teacher etc.

@Gerry58 About their relationship... so far here is what we have:

Hospital staff : Jang Hyuk, Yoon Hyun Min, Heo Joon Ho (doctors) , Park Se Young (researcher), Oh Jung Se (hospital director)

Police staff : Park So Dam, Yoo Jae Myung (detectives)

Politician : Ryu Seong Soo (assemblyman)

Only unknown is Shim Yi Yong.. maybe another hospital staff or related to the politician?

Ditto to all. I'm as guilty as you are, terrible in remembering the names. But after nearly three years of watching Kdramas, I'm getting (slowly) better at it. @Gerry58, I watched 100 Years Legacy but I can't  recall of the above actress role there..

This will be a different Park Seyoung role we will see on small screen. At least not the evil Hye Sang :D.

It will be interesting to see the on screen chemistry of JH and PSD considering the age gap. She is 23 and he is in late 30's or must be 40. Anyway, they'll probably make her look mature. I just noticed it lately in one current weekend drama, an older actress is being paired off with a younger actor, making her dress and act like she is in her early twenties (actress is most likely in 29 or 30) -it doesn't look good. I admit others can pull it off but not on this one.That's just me..

Archived