[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

An article today of actors’ reunion in dramas, and ‘Beautiful Mind’ has 2 pairs being mentioned :

Jang Hyuk and Heo Joon Ho – The two men acted in the movie ‘Volcano High’ 15 years ago. In Beautiful Mind, both will act as neurosurgeons, and lots of charismatic showdown is expected. 

Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young – The two of them acted in MBC drama ‘My daughter Geum Sa Wol‘ recently and we will see whether their relationship in ‘Beautiful Mind’ is different from their earlier drama.

20160511_1462934591_22694300_1.jpg

Source : 

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201605121800033520_001

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Prettysup and @Gerry58 flights from Seoul to Shenzen takes about 4 hours, so it won't be surprising if red eye flights are what Jang Hyuk will be on. I know few celebs do that, they catch up with sleep during flights (they fly first class,so no trouble). Most likely, that is not the case though. He wants to finish his filming in China before coming home to start Beautiful Mind.

I wonder what happens as who will be the female lead. All seem to be very quiet..

Park So Dam's agency, Caramel Entertainment, said via a phone interview that they will be discussing with HB entertainment today  (May 16) about the issue of her scheduling conflicts that arises due to the delay in the filming of "Cinderella and the 4 knights". According to the source, they are not sure which direction the discussion will progress, and the issue had also been recently brought up to the Korean Entertainment Management Association to settle. HB entertainment has also expressed that they will discuss the issue with the Association's assistance. 

Because "Cinderella and the 4 knights" had planned for a summer release, hence it may jeopardize her chance to star in KBS2's new drama "Beautiful Mind".

2016051701001162000081651.jpg

Source : http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201605170100116200008165&servicedate=20160516

@Prettysup- hope both sides settle amicably cos mediation can take a long time

Still waiting for news

In the meantime, I watch the movie 'Windstruck' starring jang hyuk and jun ji-hyun ( actress of my sassy girl), very enjoyable and 4- episode drama 'Sirius' starring Ryu Seung-Soo - must say he is a very good villain- highly recommended to watch

glad jang hyuk and rss are both in this drama

favorite jang hyuk's work - thank you (with gong hyo jin!), chuno (there's yummy oh jiho!)

favorite sodam's work - only watch The Priest (there's kang dongwon). I watched Veteran (there's hwang jungmin) but i didn't notice her. 

favorite seyoung's drama - ALL (totally bias here :wub:). if i have to choose then the top of the list willl be Faith.

favorite hyun min drama - i only watched him in Witch's romance (with uhm jung hwa) and Geum Sawol (with seyoung)

no news of our anticipated drama so just random sharing :phew: 

Still no news?

Watch psd's drama - 'Because it's the first time' and realized YHM cameo as a policeman with his pal- actor Jung Kyung-ho, so if she is confirmed, then also a reunion for both of them

Yeah still no news on BM's female lead..

But our male lead JH was interviewed by the Chinese media yesterday when they were shooting on location. One of his co-stars joked that JH always exercised and stretched himself before 'punching' him as required in the plot. JH laughed and said that he exercised daily to relax before filming, and not to 'punch' that guy lol... And the other co-stars commented that JH is a very modest and polite actor, always thanking people while clasping his hands together. JH said he has learnt a lot when filming in China despite the language barrier. 

SQWz-fxsexua6230855.jpg

Credit : http://news.sina.com.cn/o/2016-05-18/doc-ifxsehvu9135502.shtml

Kim Hyung Kyu will be joining the cast of Beautiful Mind as a third year houseman in Jang Hyuk's team of neurological doctors. He comes from a rich family which both his parents are also doctors. This will be his second collaboration with Park Se Young, where they acted together in 'Glorious Days' previously.

article.jpg

Source : http://m.news1.kr/sports/category/?detail&2665736&100

@Prettysup- thanks, hey I know this guy.

He plays the younger brother of Lee sang woo, who has a crush on park Seyoung's character. He is very cute.

So this is another reunion for him and Seyoung- wow, this is so cool- they all know each other, so will have lots of fun filming :)

yaay! i like the new addition. i shipped him and seyoung in glorious day and they didn't end up together (in the drama) :expressionless: it's ray of light here they meet again in BM. wow jang hyuk is almost done in china. come back quick, get some rest and and filming BM already! thanks @Gerry58 and @Prettysup for the update :wub: 

Archived