[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful Mind team had a gathering during its first anniversary yesterday in Korea. 

Jang Hyuk, Park So-dam, Yoon Hyun-min, Park Se-young, Heo Joon-ho, Ha Jae-sook, Ryu Seung-soo etc all attended and shared on their instagram accounts:

• 1 month later...

Sadly, now I know about this movie and just watching it, too late to have someone talk about it. It is rare to watch a Korean film, that has both quality content and acting like this. Their acting were so attractive. So sorry when this film was not estimated with its true value, a drama was so excellent, that was just as good as a quality American film and it was not for the lazy brains.

On 20/8/2017 at 0:00 AM, Omnia Nguyen said:

Sadly, now I know about this movie and just watching it, too late to have someone talk about it. It is rare to watch a Korean film, that has both quality content and acting like this. Their acting were so attractive. So sorry when this film was not estimated with its true value, a drama was so excellent, that was just as good as a quality American film and it was not for the lazy brains.

I m totaly agree with u. An excellent film with good actors. So sorry for them because of underestimate, that s not true to its true value  of the K viewers.

in addition, i love SD and JH. SD has a beauty that no one has been, a very impressive beauty and personality. It is regrettable that she lives and works in Korea, where has a different view of woman's beauty than anywhere else, whether surgery or do anything but at least her eyes are big setting like a doll, although u r very talented and really beautiful, it s very difficult to succeed when u have a beautiful of Korean standard (a single eyelid eyes), that s so funny. SD made me think of Cl, a Chinese actress. she has a single eyelid eyes, too. She is very famous. And JH is very excellent and hansome free talk back, hehe.

33 minutes ago, sunsoc15112 said:

in addition, i love SD and JH. SD has a beauty that no one has been, a very impressive beauty and personality. It is regrettable that she lives and works in Korea, where has a different view of woman's beauty than anywhere else, whether surgery or do anything but at least her eyes are big setting like a doll, although u r very talented and really beautiful, it s very difficult to succeed when u have a beautiful of Korean standard (a single eyelid eyes), that s so funny. SD made me think of Cl, a Chinese actress. she has a single eyelid eyes, too. She is very famous. And JH is very excellent and hansome free talk back, hehe.

What is the full name of the Chinese actress you are referring to ? Cl ??

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

What is the full name of the Chinese actress you are referring to ? Cl ??

so sorry for my late, and sorry for my mistake, too, chingu. Cung Loi and Liu Wen, only LW is single eyelid eyes, CL is not, I had confusion about CL actresss eyes. However, I really do not understand why the K viewers are too austere to K actress so that ( PSDs case is an ex, they desparage her eyes r too small and ugly...), i see her eyes r very beautiful and full of feeling. It s farcical because of so many K male stars have small single eyelid eyes, but they get the love of K viewers so much. Only simple because they r men. So sorry if u r the one who like one of the K male actors have small single eyelid eyes, I have no offense, I just say that because i feel so sorry for PSDs talent. I love her so much, too.

Archived