[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he got the scripts - he posted this few days ago. Sorry I can't read Korean

Another actor added-

hope Kbs start posting more pics cos their competitor already promoting their drama 

Latest news, still no decision yet:

KBS drama “Beautiful Mind” insists on Park So Dam as female lead

Production side has indicated that Park So Dam has no problem accepting the role in "Beautiful Mind". Male lead Jang Hyuk will be wrapping up his drama in China soon and will be returning to Korea next week to commence filming. If the broadcast date is on June 20th as per originally scheduled, then the filming cannot be delayed anymore as it is less than a month away.  Of course it is still not certain whether KBS is going to extend “Neighbourhood Lawyer” or they have other counter- measures in place.

Since Park So Dam is still currently filming the pre-production “Cinderella and the 4 knights”, hence she is still careful and waiting for Korea Entertainment Management Association’s decision, which may take up to 2-3 weeks more to reach, on June 1st or June 8th.

HB entertainment has also indicated that they have requested Park So Dam to postpone or adjust her schedule due to the delay in the filming of “Cinderella and the 4 knights”. Because of the difficulty encountered, this has given rise to conflicts between them, hence generating strong media attention of this outcome.

78298262.2.jpg

Source : http://sports.donga.com/3/02/20160524/78298215/3

'A Beautiful Mind', released teaser says "Look at me and say it. I am able to understand you. "

25th May,  KBS official Instagram account "myloveKBS" released teaser for new Mon/Tue drama # A Beautiful Mind. 

In the video Jang Hyuk says "Joy, anxiety, calculative, contempt, defensive, nervous, lying, pain. Look at me and say it. I am able to understand you. 'A Beautiful Mind. " The actors' facial expressions to express the emotions felt by humans is impressive.

Mon/Tue new KBS2 drama "A Beautiful Mind" is scheduled to premiere on 20th June at 10 PM.

2016052517014221391-540x297.jpg

Source : http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/943171

Archived