[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

11 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- thanks park Seyoung is so pretty, love her long hair, YHM looks nerdy with glasses, everyone is smiling- so nice, must have been an enjoyable time filming :D

@Gerry58 I so agree! and with her smile. When simplicity is the new pretty! Plus she's good actress.

And JH latest post!  Like a boss! love it!  Once JH is back.. they're gonna shoot? Yey we'll have BTS and other updates :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are a few of my favourite photos of Park Seyoung from her drama My daughter geum sa wol- ended 2 months ago. She is one of the prettiest actresses under 30. Very nice features- teeth, ears, big eyes, nose. Also doesn't makeup much, very cheerful face and very low key- she don't promote much. 

Jang Hyuk tries to read emotions in Beautiful Mind’s first teaser

by girlfriday | May 26, 2016 | 25 Comments

BeautifulMind1.jpg

Honestly, it’s amazing that Beautiful Mind was even able to make a teaser at all, what with the crazy scheduling conflicts that have been plaguing it. After finally securing a leading man in Jang Hyuk (Master of Trade—Inn 2015), KBS’s new medical drama ran into new trouble when lead actress Park So-dam (Because It’s the First Time) couldn’t confirm the series because of the chance that it might overlap air dates with her other show, Cinderella and the Four Knights. In the end she confirmed, and both Jang Hyuk and Park So-dam are due to begin shoots for the drama next week. Eep, that’s only three weeks until it has to premiere!

Try as they might, KBS couldn’t manage to extend current Monday-Tuesday dramaNeighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho, so the 4-episode drama short Baek-hee Has Returnedwill be the only buffer that Beautiful Mind gets before it has to hit the air. Park So-dam is conspicuously absent from the teaser below, and as far as I know, Jang Hyuk is still in China until the end of the month, so they must’ve filmed his portion remotely.

more...

cr: Dramabeans

5 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

These are a few of my favourite photos of Park Seyoung from her drama My daughter geum sa wol- ended 2 months ago. She is one of the prettiest actresses under 30. Very nice features- teeth, ears, big eyes, nose. Also doesn't makeup much, very cheerful face and very low key- she don't promote much. 

You hit everything on the spot.  every word every phrase.  I most definitely agree! like I said simplicity is beauty. You're right about being low-key. It's one of those beauty..like pure beauty. Effortless. Lovin this  actress.

@Prettysup-  ya pretty cool they are hanging out together

- they acted together in school 2013, now se young going to act with jang hyuk who is jang nara's co-star in Fated to love you. Nice co-incidence  :)

Since all the cast already confirmed- hope they start work fast. Hoping to see their press conference and script reading 

@Prettysup- wow so lucky. The one with English words must be jang hyuk.

So nice of them to obliged even though they have to work hard to catch up.

I can see YHM too. They are shooting in hospital. Hope more fans share photos. Thanks for the updates. :D

Archived