[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

15 hours ago, rldmoo said:

tomorrow will be such an exciting episode

the proposal really cute somehow hahaha

and thank you @Farfalle for the preview translation, and wow you're from indonesia too, hello there nice to meet my same friend coutnry hahaha.. salam kenal :3

I am also Indonesian! Glad to know! :)

• Like 3

Lol today i finally witnessed how impatience we are! I knew it wouldn't end like that and in my thought was like, "Nevermind, it will continue later on, please don't dissapoint me, MBC!"...but when i saw some of you reacted and posted in that manner, i lost my calmness. Hahaha...

Today episode is the sweetest.:heart: I don't mind about the skinships but they did it naturally, especially the hugs~ aww:wub: Eric prepared such an awesome and romantic proposal event beautifully. I even feel touched by his efforts. Aww~ 

Solar seem touched by Eric's proposal and she want to get marry immediately(?) Just look at Eric's expression! Kekekekeke:sweatingbullets:

Ddongie couple... omomomo i just keep falling for them even more. Ottokae?

Next episode... the wedding event! Can't wait! 

TODAY IS EXCEPTIONALLY AN "♡AWWW~~~♡" DAY FOR US!

• Like 3

@LaBelle

Exactly! Me too... i simply love the way they hug! I didn't meant to make this sound that i overreacted but their hugs was too sweet and better than the one in the dramas. The one you screencap is my favorite too! ;)

I'm not good at screencapping...but yeah the first hug though... Eric sent his wife off and gave her a "i'm gonna miss you" hug... he even chased the car just to see her... awww~~~ there i go again! Lol

• Like 4

Ughhh can't stand the amount of the cuteness, flutter, and skinship! Hahahaha I'm literally squealing when they played around after eating Solar's cooking (until their part ended to be honest).  Then when Solar has to go, now they didn't even hesitate whenever they're about to hug. Holding hands even like a normal thing, they did it naturally.

Solar walked to their house happily like a kid. She is indeed impatient, I was laughing at their conversation when Solar is bored. Love when she played by herself on the 2nd floor, her sitting position on the bed though, I think she forgot that she wear a skirt :sweatingbullets: but it's adorable. And ugh, the hug. The previous meeting they're confused whether to do it or not, then they do it at the next meeting.

But I realized their blackroom interview is decreasing. Maybe they don't have enough time to do it, cause both of them busy in May.

• Like 6