[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Today's episode is indeed extremely sweet. Them in the house is everything because they can talk and do things more freely....? One part that I really like is when Eric bought her gifts from Czech (it must be during the daddy and me trip which makes me wonder whether will we get to see him buy thw gifts on the show later? Hahaha.. ) I mean he is so thoughtful and when I saw that I was like awww Eric must have remembered her always even when he was on a trip. Solar is super adorable too today and I'm having a girl crush on her. Yeba is so cute and precious and I'm glad she started to express her feeling towards Eric. This couple is really adorkable :wub:

• Like 4

@zurah90 noooope u r right their hug is not too much it's the right amount of sweetness kekeke

Oh yeah i saw the caps of chasing car one lol adorable arent they?

@Farfalle they are super busy even now, that's why i'm surprised they still manage shooting wgm, i only hope they will last more than 50 ep

@NamSeoYeon18 i think that's not it :(

@coldcucumber which gift? 

And yep I like how these just being themselves in the show

• Like 4

I felt like i've missed an episode . last time i checked they weren't this close and all the skinship , and then on the first part of the ep BAM loads of skinship and solar is sooooooo comfortable now . 

Really loved that he bought her gift from republic czech , that's sweet of him ( i'm curious about the nails issue hahaha i didn't understand anything they were saying )

the holding hands every now and then !! wow 

Too bad they didn't air the part where he asked her about how she wanted the proposal .

the second part of the ep is just amazing , kept laughing even tho i don't understand korean , the proposal was so cuute , and the hug even better , solar wasn't even shy about it , like she wanted to hug him too . 

Overall this is the best episode so far ! 

MBC wrote this on their fb page along with the trailer "  Self wedding ceremony of #EricNam and #Solar will be on <#WeGotMarried> today at 5pm(KST) Heart melting " WHY WHY ARE U TROLLING US MBC , it's either they don't know the difference between today and next week or they love trolling 

• Like 5

@NamSeoYeon18 I saw their performance live too, but I'm not sure about the ring since I don't watch it on HD. Maybe if the fancam/photos are released, I'll try to pay more attention to Solar's finger.

@LaBelle Yeah, but I think now the schedule isn't as full as in May, since the university festival season is going to end soon. I don't know about MAMAMOO schedule, but I think Eric now is preparing for another music. I'm kinda sad the blackroom interview is just so little, we can't know what's on their mind? Hahaha. I hope MBC keep them for a year at least, more than that is cool! I want to see them on MBC Entertainment Awards, but don't know if it's going to conflict with their Gayo/Year-End Festival since they're singers :( 

@coldcucumber Yeah, I'm happy too that Solar is opening up to Eric. They can even hit each other playfully now ahahaha.

@MAE1 From what I saw, Eric said like her nails isn't polished maybe, then Solar said she doesn't like to wait for her nails being polished/treated. Impatient indeed :sweatingbullets: So Eric bought her hand lotion I think and Solar has treated her nails when the proposal is done. Agree, why MBC cut the scene where Eric asked her what kind of proposal she wanted :mellow: and don't trust MBC, cause they're doing it for getting more viewers I think.

• Like 3

Woooww they are so cute..kyaaaaaa...:w00t:

I notice something..in min 32.37 raw, while eric was washing the dishes, solar play the phone for a moment.. isn't that eric phone? i notice the phone case and powerbank..if it is true then lol she play it like her own phone..they are close for sure..:rolleyes:

• Like 7

@NamSeoYeon18 i thought that's her usual ring hmmmm

@MAE1 i love how their skinship happen step by step from helping hand, feeding each other, hi5, subtle side hug, and now this :D

@Delulu_jie2830 lol everyone squealed over skinship indeed

@Farfalle they still have lots thing going on and with eric preparing for a new album I hope they wont leave so soon. I really want to see more of them and travelling more kekeke

• Like 5

Indeed... Solar playing with Eric's phone is just as natural. 

I love how their relationships develop step by step. The Naturalist Couple♡

Daddy & Me still not sub yet. 

Lovelies, let's not trust MBC too much! We shouldn't expect much and just wait to enjoy more of Ddongie sweet moments. :)

• Like 7

Srsly how can this couple make me squee in delight and at the same time laugh hysterically because of their antics. The proposal was too cute for words, there is still awkwardness between them tho but we're getting there. :) Aside from the proposal, I think the best part of this episode was when Solar's hitting Eric with that plushie, (Edit: I just noticed Solar actually hit Eric's "you know" lmao) shows how she's more comfortable with him now. 

P.S. Reposting this pic since how I wished this moment lasted for like a couple more seconds. Solar digging her face to him. I AM SO DONE. fUYzx4e.jpg

• Like 11

@LaBelle

that's screencap is not the one i refer to..it was before that..the one i'm refering to is in min 6.04 if i'm not mistaken..:D

before this someone has mention about seeing two ring visible in the ice cream..after watching the raw, i think it is..i notice it when eric want to clean ring..urm..

• Like 2