[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@JumeeTya

My apology chingu! :sweatingbullets: Nah~ there's nothing got to do with your english. Mine is not perfect either. Hehehe. Just... i know some Moomoo tend to call Eric Nam as Richyung... that's explain why i got curious everytime you posted it that way. Who knows there's male fan for our Ddongie couple here? Once again, i'm sorry for mistaken you as a male fan. 

@LaBelle

IKR! Saturday...please just come faster already! The sweet proposal might not air this Sat but maybe some skinships attack by RicNam? Hehehe :P Way to go, Eric! Hwaiting~~~

@Ira Ajja 

Hello and welcome aboard to our humble thread! :) Glad to have new fan here. We are expecting lots of sweet teasers everytime now. Kekekekeke XD

• Like 3

Has anyone watched MBC's YT video dedicated to Eric Nam? It features all of his charms, and it's all way too spot on! It shows his WGM moments with Solar too. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself. :heart: 

Every household surely needs an Eric Nam! Haha! :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

@JumeeTya

My apology chingu! :sweatingbullets: Nah~ there's nothing got to do with your english. Mine is not perfect either. Hehehe. Just... i know some Moomoo tend to call Eric Nam as Richyung... that's explain why i got curious everytime you posted it that way. Who knows there's male fan for our Ddongie couple here? Once again, i'm sorry for mistaken you as a male fan.

You don't have to apologize... there's nothing to apologize for :) 

I just like how it sound "RicHyung" better than "RicNam", that's why everytime i post about eric, i tend to mention him as RicHyung

• Like 1

Eric Nam denied his charm again on MAXIM Korea, he said he's just sand hahahahaha.

Loving the WGM's preview picture and the caption! One of the caption is "Radish's expression = my expression", referring to the big radish stuffed toy. I've already known that the radish doll's expression is something since the last 2 weeks :lol:

• Like 3

@JumeeTya

Ahh~ i see. Thanks for the clarification! Be it RicHyung (as called by MAMAMOO sis-in-laws), RicNam, Eh Yoon Do... thanks to WGM, Eric Nam sshi gains 3 new nicknames. B)

@LaBelle

I was hoping like that too since i'm losing my patience but if it's really a cliffhanger... oh my the agony...lol

@Farfalle

Sand? *ROFL* XD 

Thanks for the vid♡♡♡ Well he does look similar like a radish...especially when he held the big radish stuffed toy named Moo that Solar had brought. :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

@Farfalle

Sand? *ROFL* XD 

Thanks for the vid♡♡♡ Well he does look similar like a radish...especially when he held the big radish stuffed toy named Moo that Solar had brought. :P

Yeah, and he's being dorky there hahaha. You're welcome :) I think "my expression" here doesn't refer to Eric, it's referring to people who see them especially the photo where they're holding hands (again) hahahaha. We're just like have that naughty eyes looking at them being flirty ;)

• Like 2

@zurah90 It's alright :) it's okay, cause we tend to be very eager at day like this, it's less than 48 hours before the new episode haha.

This is another Eric's still for 'Father and I':
2016060202850_2.jpg

Picture credits: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/06/02/2016060202935.html

Eric looks cute with his messy wake up (?) hair :wub: And from the news, I think Eric and his dad were going to Czech Republic (is that how to say it in English? .____. am confused hahaha)

• Like 3

@Farfalle

Aww~~~ just look at the pictures itself can't contain me anymore. Kiddy Eric is too cute for words. Can't wait to see their journey together. Bingo! That's the right word you stated. ;)

Well, thanks for your understanding.

By the way, this picture at the top seem to explain as if Eric was trying to grasp Solar's hand firmly to measure the size of her fingers. The way he looks at it...aww:wub: Oh well, even the big radish stuffed toy he was holding on saw what he did there and therefore it gave the smirks look. Even that Dumbo the Elephant stuffed toy laying on Solar's lap look so comfy! :phew:

• Like 6

@zurah90 Yes, Eric isn't 29, he's cute like a kid :P Wow, I didn't think of that, but you're probably right. He tried to measure her finger size for the couple rings. Wondering what excuses he made for touching her hand this time :rolleyes: The big radish doll? I know right, it is on the good scene and good coincidence. That's how viewers' expression when looking at them being touchy ahahaha.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

Hahaha I was watching "daddy and me" just now and Eric's dad asked him about mamamoo's songs hahahahaha and Eric said you're the best and um oh ah yeah and dad was like; what is that? um oh ah yeah...?! Hahahaha so cute

I read it too on Korean news site! Ahahahaha so his dad knows :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2