[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Aww♡ I can't livestream just now, so thanks so much for sharing it here, chingudeul! :)

To be precise, i have to say that watching Eric interacts with his peers/Solar is very different from what i get to see in those clips. In Daddy & Me, it's more likely that he seem just like a little boy. 

Is that what he asked his father to dress up with? While he just wear comfortable outfits? His father reactions are just too cute!

I'm so loving this warmth vibes between Daddy Nam & Eric... just precious♡♡♡

I hope this will get sub soon! Now i just don't mind the raw...

Eric's dad was so cool and dandy hahaha he dyed his hair black because of the filming and even prepared his clothes for the trip. They were hilarious to watch and what I like about Eric is that he chose to wear comfortable clothes + sandals for flight. Btw, the raw is already out guys!

• Like 3

Thank you @coldcucumber :)

From the beginning, i already had a good laugh! Lol Daddy Nam's styles are jjang! Aww~ it's a warm sight watching this father and son relationship♡ 

Poor Eric! He is just too tired to not realizing that he actually snores in his sleep and Daddy Nam took that proof with his cellphone...aww~ Okay and he farted too... kekeke:glasses:

Hopefully there's sub soon!

• Like 3

Thank you @coldcucumber for the link :D

I watched it from the beginning till the end, and I'm surprised that one of the BGM used is my country song. The scene is in Italy though hahaha.

Eric and his dad is so comfortable with each other, just like friends. I watched the two dad-son couples before them, and their relationship is just the most comfortable. Maybe because of the western culture? His dad also curious about many things, throwing many questions about anything. I think it's rare for a person of his age.

I try to translate the scene where Eric's dad mentioned MAMAMOO. Hope it's right :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Dad: "What songs did MAMAMOO sang?"
Eric: "Who?"
Dad: "MAMAMOO."
--- Caption on screen: Dad's curious about daughter-in-law(?) Solar ---
Eric: "They sang 'You're the Best' (giggling)... And... 'Um Oh Ah Yeah'..."
Dad: "What?"
Eric: (sing it) "Um Oh Ah Yeah~"
Dad: "It's the song title?"
Eric: "Yes. Um Oh Ah Yeah~"
Dad: (try to spell it one by one) "Um-Oh-Ah-Yeah... "
Eric: "Yeah." (laughing)
Dad: "What is that? (try to spell it one by one) Um-Oh-Ah-Yeah."
--- Caption on screen: For Dad, Um-Oh-Ah-Yeah is like alphabets ---

• Like 5

@Farfalle

Thanks! Hahaha :rolleyes: Daddy Nam sudden question made him hear something in disbelief! :P 

The other dad-son couples are also cute too! Sometimes doing show with a family member is great too! It's the most realistic way to show the special relationships bond between dad & son. But i have to agree too that most elderly parent tend to have curiosity in them that they keep asking questions. It's normal! :D 

By the way, which country are you from, chingu? 

• Like 1

Spoiler
Spoiler

So Eric and his father meet in prague so his father not come to korea yet for this variety filming? I'm curious cos bbyu couple only contact family by phone right....only seho and cao lu meet the family already...I hope ddongi couple have family meet too

• Like 4

@zurah90 I'm from Indonesia, and it's rare finding Indonesian songs at another country. Yes, the other dad-son couples is funny too, hope there's someone subbing it.

@Ira Ajja His dad came to Prague from US. Yeah, I hope they have family meeting too somehow, maybe when they are in US? :rolleyes:

• Like 3