[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@Farfalle you described my faves moment too lol I like their progress so much though for skinship there still awkwardness but hey they still in early phase so i'll take everything they give us hahaha

@srvn he just being thoughtful but want to hurriedly shove her out of the kitchen lol

@rldmoo i cant wait until they fully comfy with each other

Thanks guys for the links :)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, LaBelle said:

@NamSeoYeon18 i thought that's her usual ring hmmmm

@MAE1 i love how their skinship happen step by step from helping hand, feeding each other, hi5, subtle side hug, and now this :D

@Delulu_jie2830 lol everyone squealed over skinship indeed

@Farfalle they still have lots thing going on and with eric preparing for a new album I hope they wont leave so soon. I really want to see more of them and travelling more kekeke

Their skinship is somehow natural (?) I mean she looked comfortable hugging Eric Nam and she's such a sweetheart! :)
I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO SO MUCH! 
:wub:

• Like 2

@Delulu_jie2830 yep because they showed their true self, that's why their skinship also felt natural and eric asked for a hug he didnt hug her out of nowhere, that's how normal ppl do lol it will feel like he's attacking her if he hug her all of a sudden lol

@NamSeoYeon18 really? It look like her regular ring (the one she usually wear in her ring finger), like the one she use in their last immortal song perf no?

• Like 5

After watching the raw episode the whole day yesterday, finally i just done watching it with sub.

Eric Nam is a wiser man he is and so he is truely a husband-material. He took care of Solar's daily need like hand cream and hand scrub... that's not all, the fact that he went to Czech Republic and still having thought of her was such an incredible gesture. Every little details he did for her seemed to mesmerize me/us.

I have to agree with that male panelist(hahaha...i don't know his name!), saying that this proposal is the bestest in WGM history. Yes, it is! Though i never watch the other WGM couples but except for certains... this is by far the sweetest proposal i've seen. No, i'm not saying just because i love Ddongie couple, but seriously, Eric really prepared such an awesomest sweet proposal event that is rare, unique and pure.

I love Solar's reactions! Especially in the blackroom. She seem happy and satisfied with everything Eric has prepared for her♡ 

Eric knelt down on his knee- put on (2) wedding ring on her- their eyes met- instant awkward laugh- Eric gave Solar the sweetest hug:heart:

Thank you Eric Nam! You are such a down-to-earth person and everything you did are perfectly well done!  

Being a fangirl of both Solar (MAMAMOO) and Eric Nam, ahh~ i just love them♡♡♡

• Like 9

Another article... ;)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/04/watch-eric-nam-makes-solar-flustered-with-parody-of-famous-drama-scene/

When Eric copy the other Eric...LOL

---EDIT---

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/05/eric-nam-prepares-simple-yet-sweet-proposal-event-for-solar-on-we-got-married/

True that! The smallest event yet always gives out romantic, meaningful and sweet vibes all at the same time♡♡♡

• Like 4

I think Eric is in the US now , he snapchated his meal in IHOP (which is in the US/canada ... unless there is one in S.K ,but i don't think so )

Update : According to wikipedia there isn't one in South korea

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MAE1 said:

I think Eric is in the US now , he snapchated his meal in IHOP (which is in the US/canada ... unless there is one in S.K ,but i don't think so )

Update : According to wikipedia there isn't one in South korea

Eric Nam Snapchat Update

I Think He's In US At The Moment

13327459_10205003520926900_504561403993113321958_10205003521086904_3757411074309

• Like 4

Random Thoughts:

This one of the few times I have seen a honest reaction in my opinion... Solar's voice changed when he went around to propose to her. Only see that a few times when watching Korean television show, and its the pitch of the voice that gives it away.

I liked how even though she was protesting, that hand was already for the ring.

The hugs are very natural and not the awkward hugs I am use to seeing...especially after the proposal and she buried her head in his chest.

Wanting  Wheein, Moonbyul, and Hwasa to visit...maximum chaos/teasing and see how Eric and Solar handle it. Everybody should know that together they (MAMAMOO) are bunch of wacky perverted young ladies (in a good way).

Warshoe

• Like 8

@Kim Lala wow that's a jump and im sure that amazing proposal is the biggest reason lmao

@warshoe solar been entirely herself in this show, her attitude, dorkiness and reaction all the real her :) i also cant wait for their house warming party

@MAE1 @NamSeoYeon18 hmmmm prob going back home before starting another busy sched

@zurah90 i watched some couples and yep eric solar got one of the best proposal. Some couples even didnt have proper proposal lol

• Like 3

@LaBelle Favorite moments are everywhere on yesterday's episode ^_^ True! Even the smallest progress in their skinship is precious I think, considering they don't meet everyday and yeah, they were not friends before. The current pace is enough for me :)

@MAE1 @NamSeoYeon18 Wow, I see some detectives here :P If Eric is in US, I think he doesn't really have many schedules. His schedule for this month that was released officially is just for advertising shooting and KCON NY. If Solar's schedule isn't full too, maybe they can shoot their honeymoon before their stage in KCON? But if Eric is in US until KCON and Solar still in Korea, maybe they aren't going to have any WGM shooting at least until KCON? Just speculating...

@warshoe Yeah, can't wait for them to meet! But I think there's a possibility that Eric will be as hyper as MAMAMOO? Cause Eric tends to make others comfortable with them and he can be really playful too hahahahaha.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, zurah90 said:

After watching the raw episode the whole day yesterday, finally i just done watching it with sub.

Eric Nam is a wiser man he is and so he is truely a husband-material. He took care of Solar's daily need like hand cream and hand scrub... that's not all, the fact that he went to Czech Republic and still having thought of her was such an incredible gesture. Every little details he did for her seemed to mesmerize me/us.

I have to agree with that male panelist(hahaha...i don't know his name!), saying that this proposal is the bestest in WGM history. Yes, it is! Though i never watch the other WGM couples but except for certains... this is by far the sweetest proposal i've seen. No, i'm not saying just because i love Ddongie couple, but seriously, Eric really prepared such an awesomest sweet proposal event that is rare, unique and pure.

I love Solar's reactions! Especially in the blackroom. She seem happy and satisfied with everything Eric has prepared for her♡ 

Eric knelt down on his knee- put on (2) wedding ring on her- their eyes met- instant awkward laugh- Eric gave Solar the sweetest hug:heart:

Thank you Eric Nam! You are such a down-to-earth person and everything you did are perfectly well done!  

Being a fangirl of both Solar (MAMAMOO) and Eric Nam, ahh~ i just love them♡♡♡

Happy and satisfied. She's more than that! She is hype in a good way! She's just amazing! :D 

1 hour ago, warshoe said:

Random Thoughts:

This one of the few times I have seen a honest reaction in my opinion... Solar's voice changed when he went around to propose to her. Only see that a few times when watching Korean television show, and its the pitch of the voice that gives it away.

I liked how even though she was protesting, that hand was already for the ring.

The hugs are very natural and not the awkward hugs I am use to seeing...especially after the proposal and she buried her head in his chest.

Wanting  Wheein, Moonbyul, and Hwasa to visit...maximum chaos/teasing and see how Eric and Solar handle it. Everybody should know that together they (MAMAMOO) are bunch of wacky perverted young ladies (in a good way).

Warshoe

I like your idea! It's going to be a very fun episode! HAHAHA! 

• Like 3