[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Just now, NamSeoYeon18 said:
[EP 9 STILLS]
Previews for episode 9. Tune in tomorrow at 5PM KST

4:55 Pm in PH I Dont Know What Time In Your Country lol

#DdongCouple 

4th pic is Cute...kekeke...:blush::heart:

Just now, NamSeoYeon18 said:

Mamamoo x Pizza Maru

~Solar

I wanna pinch her puffy cheeks...No wonder..Eric wanna pinch those cheeks too...It's so puffy and cute...:lol::lol::lol::D:heart:

Btw,..Off topic..One thing I've noticed is that..Does Eric like the color 'Gray'?..I noticed it because it's the color of the mat and sofa on his own house..Then, the shoes and the something like a box when they went to the grocery store, and then, The last one, is probably their own sofa and mat...I bet Eric's the one who chose the color..if it's his fave color..kekeke...just wondering...:lol::D

• Like 4

@zurah90 Hahahaha thanks for your understanding :) It's out now, I'm almost done translating. I hope it's quite accurate, cause I had some problems on today's translation. You don't have to thanked me, I do it cause I'm curious too about tomorrow's episode :lol:

5 hours ago, iheartpink2day said:

Btw,..Off topic..One thing I've noticed is that..Does Eric like the color 'Gray'?..I noticed it because it's the color of the mat and sofa on his own house..Then, the shoes and the something like a box when they went to the grocery store, and then, The last one, is probably their own sofa and mat...I bet Eric's the one who chose the color..if it's his fave color..kekeke...just wondering...:lol::D

@iheartpink2day Wow, good observation, chingu. Maybe it's his favorite color, or maybe he wants neutral color? Suddenly I remember that Eric uses the default ringtone for his incoming call ringtone, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 2

The translation of official text preview for tomorrow's episode from MBC website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 324 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Wife's First Cooking & Husband's Proposal

For her husband, Solar cooked for the first time!
Even with the confident and simple recipe, somehow it's confusing...
At that time, while saying "Don't you smell something burning?", 'wall pushing' Eric!
What was Solar's response to her husband's powerful look?

Betting for 'the next cooking runner', suddenly voice impersonation battle unfolded!
Solar's angry dog, raging elephant VS Eric's real monkey, rooster!
Ddongi house filled with ideas of animal voices! Who would be the winner of the battle?!

Early morning, secretly cooking for his wife, Eric Nam!
Wife who came earlier than expected was sent hurriedly to the 2nd floor, he quickly put his mind to finish it...
On the other side, couldn't resist her curiosity, keep trying to raid her husband in the kitchen, Solar!
It's indeed on the verge of 'mental breakdown'! How was Eric's first cooking completed?!

Solar's eyes widened at her husband's skill demonstration~
Now, she brought a hammer to break Eric's questionable 'egg' open...
Almost figure it out but can't~ Flutter explosion! How was the surprise proposal that 'personalized for Solar'?

----

Hope it's right. I found it a bit hard for me today especially for some words, maybe because I still understand it word by word? Forgive my limited Korean :sweatingbullets: Can't wait for tomorrow! It's less than 24 hours! 

• Like 12

@Farfalle

No worries~ ;) I really appreciates your hard works and efforts in putting up the translations for everyone here. Jeongmal kamsahamnida :)

Remember the vid where Eric was interviewed by the chinese host? During the questionnaire, he was asked what ringtone he set as, so he replied that he used the default tone because he feel embarrass to use song. Our RicNam sshi is very unique person, ain't he? Somehow i can relate him. Say...you were out in public when suddenly your cellphone ring loudly with the song you set as, then you'll feel taken aback when people around you start to look at you. That's how i face it. But despite that, i'm trying to be "brave" now that i set the international version of Eric Nam's Good For You as my ringtone. Lol B)

Yeah! It's less than 24 hours now and i can't wait too. So there's animals voice battle between Ddongie? Hahahaha~ this gonna be hilarious and cute at the same time! :wub: Solar being impatient... kekekekeke XD

I used to watch our Eric reacted to sweet scenes in other WGM couples when he was a panelist before. He was just squealing as much as us now...awww~~~Honestly, it's funny when he was casted to be in it. That was totally unexpected! 

@NamSeoYeon18

Thanks for more update! :)

Our girls surely get lots of love by everyone now♡♡♡

• Like 6

@Ira Ajja From watching many Korean variety shows and dramas I think? I learn by observing the Korean writing & hearing the pronounciation on the Korean shows that I watched. Sometimes I ask my sister too who's now in Korea. Honestly, I'm still a beginner that relying on dictionaries most of the times. :sweatingbullets: You're welcome :) 

@zurah90 It's my pleasure too, helping other Eric-Solar fellow shippers :D

Yeah, I remember it. I think I know it from that interview too. Oh, you feel it too? Me too. I let my ringtone set as default because I'm confused about what songs should I use and people's reaction about it. Like, should I set my ringtone with western songs? Or how about Korean songs? Or maybe it'll be better if it's instrumental? LOL. And now, I've set one of Cheese in the Trap drama OST as my ringtone for months. Now that you said it, I think Eric Nam's 'Good for You' will be good as well for my next ringtone B)

I can't imagine Solar impersonates animal voice though? Hahaha. For Eric, I've seen him on his latest appearance on Happy Together. Well, they are indeed not keeping their image in front of each other. It's good though, they're being themselves ^_^ Solar's just have that impatient personality LOL.

I have watched the moment Eric was a panelist too. Yeah, he's cringing at the cheesy moments, but now he has to make that :lol: it's okay to be a little bit cheesy, Eric, cause WGM time is limited hahaha.

• Like 5

tomorrow will be such an exciting episode

the proposal really cute somehow hahaha

and thank you @Farfalle for the preview translation, and wow you're from indonesia too, hello there nice to meet my same friend coutnry hahaha.. salam kenal :3

• Like 5

@Farfalle

I can't agree more with your post, dearie! ;)

Talking about Eric cringed at those cheesy moments, it reminded me in ep 8 where Solar entered his home when i saw him shrugged his shoulder~ it was cute to witness the shy side of him! During the backroom interview, he said that he felt new that Solar act like a wife and picked him up. From there, i thought Solar must be the 1st woman to enter his house. Aww~ 

IKR... but whenever Solar tries to impersonates something, it would end up hilarious! Hahaha xD As for Eric... we all knew that he impersonated monkey very well. When he joint forces with Jo SeHo (being a gorilla), i'm wondering how would their virtual wives react to that? I literally ROFL on that episode!:lol: But one thing for sure, i'm looking forward to Solar's contagious laugh!!! Kekekekeke :P

Just can't wait to anticipate these dorky couple sweet moments...:wub:

• Like 3

@zurah90 Well, you don't invite anyone (moreover different gender) to your house, do you? Ah, talking about that makes me remember the scene in Eric's house which has been cut :( release the unaired scene pleaseee. Me too, laughing at Eric & his dad's meeting, just too funny that they didn't recognize each other. Like a drama scene, they kept missing each other hahaha.

Another stills for today's episode!

1464997908795.jpg

• Like 3

For you who wants to watch 2016 Dream Concert live! Here is the V app link!

The Red Carpet (start in about 45 more minutes):
http://www.vlive.tv/video/8991/2016-DREAM-CONCERT---RED-CARPET

The Cafeteria (2 hours after The Red Carpet):
http://www.vlive.tv/video/9345/2016-DREAM-CONCERT---CAFETERIA

The Concert (10 minutes after The Cafeteria):
http://www.vlive.tv/video/8990/2016-DREAM-CONCERT

• Like 2

@Farfalle

Well...yes of course! Who would actually want to invite just anyone to their house? Hahahahaha silly me :P

Thanks for more stills! Gosh... MBC should release the unaired scenes... lol it's FB updated their post of the preview episode today and also stated that the wedding ceremony will air today. Sigh... who wouldn't? But somehow i can't believe MBC much.

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing the link. 

To our super ladies, MAMAMOO... ☆HWAITING☆

• Like 3

@zurah90 Please don't be offended, I mean Solar's arrival to his home must be like unforgettable moment for him hahaha. Yeah, I want to leave a comment at WGM official website about the unaired footage, but I have to login first and the website is like full of Korean writing :sweatingbullets: Really MBC said that? Somehow I don't believe it. And I'll feel a little bit sad if they rushed to their wedding ceremony, cause many scenes will be cut and we can't see it :(

The red carpet live broadcast has started!

• Like 2

@Farfalle

Nah~ it's only right thing you reminded me. :)

Yes i saw it at MBC FB. But i don't trust MBC. That's why i hope that everything is not too rushing for our Ddongie. 

I'm being greedy... lol... i'm watching MBC channel and the red carpet at V Live now.

• Like 2