[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

27 minutes ago, srvn said:

One of my favorite moment--

eye contact and holding hand ><

TOO CUTE TO HANDLE.

I have to agree.. one of the sweetest moments of this episode was when Solar asked Eric how he likes girls' nails.. it shows that she cares and wants to look the best in front of him.. after she knew what he prefers she declared instantly that she'll do it.. sweet, lovely and I can't handle it.. :wub:

QY844mC.png

• Like 9

@ouki and the next time they met, she really done her nail and just cooly admitted that she done that for Eric. Love her!! And Eric praised her nail. >< This episode has too many fav momentsssssssssss, i cant wait for next Saturdayyyyyyyyyy

• Like 6

My favorite things about the episode (although I loved every minute of it, fave ep so far!):

- how they laugh so much when they're together <- my favoritest thing about this couple

- Solar smashing the stuffed toy against the wall out of embarrassment (like the way she smashed another against a window of a cab in an earlier episode, it's hilarious)

- Eric being kinda clingy when Solar had to leave for work ("Are you sure you're coming back? Are you sure you're not leaving me?" and the way he touched her back and shoulder as they were walking, and then asked for a hug)

- Solar saying in the black room interview that she wanted to stay and talk with him longer

- Eric's body language when they were eating, the way he was leaning forward and focusing on her

- Eric asking her how her day was (the way he does every time they meet I think, if the translations are accurate!). I think it's such a boyfriend (or even a good friend) kind of thing, like a person who sees/talks to you everyday instead of someone you only see after several weeks.

- Solar's laugh-shriek reactions to his preparations and proposal

- the post-will you marry me hug <3. I think it was the most natural hug so far; the other ones were still a bit awkward, but practice makes perfect so I hope they practice more!

I have a couple of other past WGM fave couples but I have to say Eric and Solar are my favorite ever so far. :D

• Like 11

Hello and Welcome @Ondine! :)

I agree. We've got tons of favorite moments in yesterday episode! In every episode, both Eric and Solar keep showing the best of them and it's great how they really click with their personalities together. The phases they shown in WGM are naturally done, though i'm dissapointed on how MBC edited off the previews they had shown for every episode. But, that didn't stop me from loving this couple. Just like you, amongst WGM couples i've watched, Eric Nam & Solar are far the bestest of all♡♡♡

I just love how Eric would never missed out the moment of taking a picture of Solar. He would have become the famous photographer if he is not a singer. But still, singer Eric Nam suits him more, of course! He was born to make people happy and that i'm grateful that i know him as a singer. 

Solar- she's just perfect as herself. It's good to see she can finally open up more to Eric. That nails moment~ she just did it specially for him. And she even drank up the hallabong ade Eric made for her despite Eric concerns for her not to overdrink. But yeah~ Eric is a perfect Chef too! 

That pasta would have taste nicer if it wouldn't because of Solar- this yeba! Kekeke~ But i don't blame her for it because she was seduced by Eric's handmade foods.;)

Lol... Eric too... how would the smell of beef be compared with cereal?! :D

• Like 7

@Ondine

You are welcome! :) Yes... they should release the unaired clips. It would be such a waste if they don't because Ddongie couple keep gaining more of their fans now.

Thanks @MAE1

The house matches Eric and Solar's style! Yeppeoda!♡

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, found this... this "toast-maniac kid" is just too cute. :wub:

• Like 5

Eric made good job prepared all the proposed and Solar want self wedding in the afternoon!!! How they will prepare wedding in short time...lol

It's explain why their marriage only gather with their fans but I really hope there's friend come...it's hard to wait again

Edited by Ira Ajja
  • Like 3

Haiiiiii. I've been silent lurker since first episode, but after watching episode 9, I can't handle anymore. Awwwwww they are so damn cute and sweet together.  Honestly i keep my expectation low, so i was so surprised when all those skinship is coming. Awwww 

My favorite scene is when they talk about nail arts. I just love so much when eric hold solar hand. YEAH! I love them so much. Can't wait for next episode. 

Ps. Sorry for my poor english: )

• Like 6

@benbening

Hello & Welcome! :) Glad that you are finally out from your shell...hehehe

Yeah! Ddongie is absolutely irresistible. You can't get enough of them. I love it too when he hold her hands naturally and admist that, he took concerned of Solar's dry hand. :)

No worries about your english. You are doing well! Mine is not perfect either...

~~~~~~~~~~

Found this while i'm being moody. It's a good thing to share and most importantly... it comes with more cuteness. :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 3

Woah, so they use interior designer to take care of the furniture? Cute, and love the couch, not too small but not too big :D So Eric & Solar can sit close to each other while talking haha.

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

I just have a question to those who speak/understand Korean here: do Eric and Solar use banmal when talking to each other?

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

@Ondine

From what i understood, both Eric and Solar kinda mix it, but mostly formal. Can chingu @Farfalle help to answer this?

I'm agree with @zurah90. Solar kinda mix it sometimes, but mostly formal, because Eric is older and has his debut earlier than her. When MAMAMOO gave their congratulatory message to Eric's new album (which is when they weren't a couple), MAMAMOO addressed him as "sunbaenim". Eric mostly uses banmal when speaking to Solar, he uses formal speech once in a while to joking around (like the "burning smell" question haha).

• Like 7

I've been a silent lurker since Day 1 too. This couple news came about just when I started to get into Mamamoo esp. Solar and Eric Nam. I was so happy to know they are in WGM because I knew from the start they'd match so well! I've caught some of the observations that are already posted in this forum! So happy to know about all of them! I just want too add some more:

radvgg.jpg

This was taken when Eric performed at Shinhan University on May 18, which is a day after they shot the Wedding episode. He still wore the ring on that day and I know there are other times where he wore it too, like during the ed:m event that he attended at the end of May, etc.

Also, thanks to  @zurah90 post, we know now that both Mamamoo and Eric are endorsing the Googims brand? Looking forward to see their photoshoots together (hopefully)!

Edited by morethanacityname
  • Like 9