[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

3 hours ago, MAE1 said:

Ohhh !!! is he crying ???  awwww :heart: (this is 9 weeks old)

Sorry to cut your post. I can't seem to mention your name. Anyway... thanks for sharing this cute heartwarming vid! Yeah he cried. Aww~~~ No matter what, i'll support him. Being a passionate singer he is, the one who knows how to entertain and appreciate his fans and peers with his endless soul... he is that kind of a person.

Meotjin namja, Nam Yoon Do! :heart:

• Like 1

@MAE1 Yes, it's from Eric's "Good for You" showcase I think? You can watch it on his V app. He's moved because after his effort making the album, his fans love his new song when he sang it to public for the first time. And if you watch the full video of the showcase, there's MAMAMOO's video message congratulating him :D but at that time, I think they still don't know that they're a couple haha.

• Like 2

Two more days, MAMAMOO will performs at 2016 Dream Concert!
13173699_507629192754383_574137361587614

Eric's schedule for June (click here), but I think it's possible that it will be revised? His schedule for this month just for KCON NY on June 25th. Well, he can rest then, since he's so busy last month.

• Like 4

Finally... i see double post above. Hahahaha...We are getting eager aren't we? :P

Gosh i'm trying hard not to smile but i just lose it. Beg your pardon but that skinships and the way Eric look at Solar is too adorable. Precious♡♡♡

Thanks @cnsdlover49 & @NamSeoYeon18 for the update! 

Anyway, Our RicNam updated his Insta. Daddy & I airs on TVN, every Thursday at 11PM. Is it starting from tonight? Kyeopta♡♡♡

*UPDATED* 

Eric Nam announced it on his FB that this will air TONIGHT! Omg... where can i livestream this at? 

• Like 5