[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

okay this is from Eric Nam International facebook page: "Eric has a thing for Dumbo (or always been referred/related to Dumbo) because he has big ears and was called/nicknamed Dumbo when he was younger."

I think Eric told her about the elephant that's why she purposely chose the elephant food tray and toothbrush holder for him because he didn't question her choice at all. These two must've contacted each other outside of wgm because I can totally see the friendly vibes coming off them, like they're on familiar terms already. Anyways, a show is a show and we shouldn't get too carried away. I'm just glad that these two stay true to themselves on the show and showing us their dorkiness every week. What an adorable elephant loving dorks these two <3

• Like 5

elephant_eric.png

This is Eric's elephant stuffed toy. I've just realized that it's similar with the elephant on Solar's selca photo above? Well, if they like elephant, that's a good coincidence. Maybe they can visit zoo or somewhere to see the real elephants together haha. And apparently, Solar brought hers too. You can see it when she just opened her luggage, the grey elephant is in there (before the scene below).

elephant2.png

• Like 5

@coldcucumber

Oh~ thanks for the explanations! :) 

It's a fascinating sight to see their friendly relationship onscreen and as a fan myself, i don't wish to put on a high hope too. It's just enough knowing them becoming friend and getting familiar with each other. It's great to see them being their true selves. Just love them for having a big heart.:heart:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

that's tsum tsum dumbo plush toy!!! and wow @Farfalle you have sharp eyes to be able to notice the plush toys Solar brought.

hahaha let's see what else the similarity these two have :D

OH! I think I made a mistake though.

After watching the latest episode again with thoroughly, yes the grey elephant is already there when Solar unpacked her things. But when Eric unpacked his things, the grey elephant is not there. But instead, it's in his box. (so he brought 2 elephants?)
elephant_eric_in_the_box.png

Then, when Solar unpacked her things, there's a grey stuffed toys, but I don't know what it is.
solar_stuffed_doll_in_luggage.png

So, there were 2 grey stuffed toys, the unidentified animal (Solar's) and elephant (Eric's).
elephant_and_what.png

And I think MBC switched the scenes. Actually Eric unpacked his things first, then Solar. But on the aired episode, Solar unpacked first, then Eric. I'm sorry for my mistake :sweatingbullets: My eyes are not that sharp apparently haha.

• Like 5

Now that @Farfalle has mentioned, I went back to check and apparently, I think MBC might edit the scene in a way that Solar was the one unpack his things first followed by Eric but when Eric was unpacking his doll, Solar's luggage was still sealed (?) and I noticed that when the delivery has arrived, Solar was holding her plastic of alcohol (she's opened it earlier tho when she unpacked her things)

And I think the elephant doll we saw was Eric's?

CjyzNToUgAQyAYB.jpg

But how about what I think I saw in Solar's luggage? Haha

CjyzNP5VAAEsiKa.jpg

The mystery of an elephant in a life of Ddongie Couple LOL XD

• Like 3

@AnothaiDara It's really a mystery in Ddongi Couple's life! LOL :lol::lol::lol: But I think the tsum2 (blue) dumbo and grey elephant are Eric's? Now that I think about it, Eric brought many stuffed toys with him including the stripes one. The mysterious one is the grey stuffed toys that's on the grey elephant's back. What is it? Hahahaha.

• Like 2

But the most funniest thing behind "The mystery of an elephant in a life of Ddongie couple"... is when Eric said to Solar: "I brought A doll because you said you'll bring ONE." When in fact i saw many of it...Hahahahahaha *ROFL* 

• Like 3

@zurah90 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that I saw that too, I'm laughing hard here! And their roles are switched again? Isn't girls supposed to bring the dolls? Hahahahaha

Forget the elephants for a while! Let's listen to MAMAMOO's great voice on their latest ad!

[MAMAMOOxLeaders] Leaders Cosmetic Coconut Water Gel Mask MV

Spoiler

• Like 4

@Farfalle

I wonder why the editor edit the scene in a way that confuse all of us here, just because of an elephant plush toy? LOL XD I guessed our couple indeed plush toys collector? :P Even at Eric's home, there's a few bear/dog plush toys... why they have so much similarities?! Aww:wub:

• Like 1

@zurah90 Maybe some of them are from their fans hahaha. But the coincidence is amazing. Solar likes elephants and Eric is related to elephant (Dumbo) too. Well, Solar got her elephant as her husband now! ^_^

@AnothaiDara Hahaha our minds are connected :P it's okay, chingu. Yeah, that coincidence is just so WOW. Maybe it's the reason why they're so compatible :D 

@MAE1 I just saw your post, and yeah there's a green thing, but don't know if the green thing is a ring? I thought it's some rope/thread before haha.

• Like 3