[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Just now, angelangie said:

what she probabl trying to say is that the ranking might be a bit flaw.....as 'Doctors' is already in their last 2 weeks of airing....

and also there are more ppl ranking it...hence the ranking will drop depending on who rank them...

we can have ppl who give poor ranking because the subtitles is late, or some might be just plain hater.....

so the best way to enjoy a show / drama is dont take the ranking too hard or to heart too much.....as she is comparing to some other where.....some of the drama that werent even airing yet but had gain a pretty high ranking......so the ranking to be honestly is not really trusthworthy

this is what i also understand .

and the fact that they give high raitings to dramas that even begin .

but is something usual in all this world .

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

Wow that dispatch photos of Shin Hye!!! I love SH and she's always  been pretty to me but I think she really looks at her best in Doctors. I love that she gained a little weight now yet maintain a slim face and figure. Can't believe how can she look that good with very little sleep. Her radiance beams and so blooming with her bright smiles that I can't take my eyes of her . Same with LSK, both lost some of their cheek baby fat, yet remain cute, lovely and very womanly

In all honesty, PSH looked pretty ordinary to me in her earlier works, at least the ones I checked out (I never really got around to completing any of her earlier dramas. For whatever reason, they didn't pique my interest). No offense meant to PSH but there are a lot of actresses who are more physically beautiful than she is. Whether their beauty is natural or augmented is beside the point. But in this series PSH seemed to have bloomed. She looks radiant in a lot of her scenes and in some of them, she really looks quite beautiful! She must be one of those people who grow into their physical imperfections and transform wonderfully. :)

• Like 22

4 hours ago, Bookworm95 said:

Well chingus, i'm wondering.. it's been a while since Shin Hye not update any photo in her Instagram...(sorry to bring up again) is it because the nail art thing? Or because her schedule is too tight?

As you can see it is hard to film while the drama is airing, she has to work extremely hard in little or no sleep to provide good entertainment to us,  and besides that she is going extra mile to keep lovely fans up to date with her activities,  entertaining them as well, as you can see from her cute posts. The drama is approaching the end, I can imagine how busy they must be. Shin Hye always says, she focus on present time:thumbsup:

The drama Doctors is doing awesome. It is a unique drama, and everything unique and pioneer bring controversy, this is why this drama is very successful worldwide. I am part of the ifans, and I know that ifans are loving this drama and mostly supporting Park Shin Hye and her costar Kim Rae Won and the whole cast and crew tremendously. They are the talk of the town. We Park Shin Hye fans are always supportive, positive, grateful, of her talent hard work. Lets keeping supporting drama Doctors until the end with great attitude and positive vibes:wub::thumbsup:Show your love. :heart:

Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma's heart. :heart:

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@nonski specially for you my dear dongsaeng! 

Daoaad2.jpg

omg! @Ahpheng saranghae!  i super luveet! i'm gonna use this as wallpaper for my desktop. now i feel like i'm fully recovered.

and YoonDo dear, i'm single and available, with a past (i will make one) and you're single cuz you;re waiting for me!

---------------------------

@Rin90 i think what she is trying to say there is that rankings don't really matter and does not show the real rankings because even dramas that are not yet on air already received higher ratings than uri Doctors.  well, i hope that is what she mean.

• Like 14

Hi to all patients. Much as I enjoy your banter and reading your analysis of this drama and its adorable characters, somehow Soompi doesn't always cooperate with me when I want to post so I've resigned myself to being a lurker. I'm mainly PSH bias though I like KRW very much and have watched most of his dramas and movies. Yes including GB lol. And when I know of their pairing I was overjoyed because PSH I know my girl would learn much from him and benefit from his experience. And their chemistry really is off the chart. As for the BTS, I believed that SH is a little bit of a method actor that she carries  her character beyond the camera during the drama time. As for KRW, I am not sure because I wasn't interested in his drama or movie BTS before PSH. I can say this of SH because her deepest immersion to character was as Gominam in YB and after the drama, she cut off communications with all her co stars and only reconnected with them when she regained her identity as PSH. That is how professional and grounded she is. And to this day her cast mates are bff's with her. Well maybe one factor was she was very young then and now can manage better. Anyway fighting to Doctors and all the cast and I hope for a speedy and satisfactory resolution of all the conflicts so that we can have more lovey-Dovey moments for our OTP.  As always I ship her with all her leading men much more with KRW...lol. I so so love the hug scenes esp this one as its so sweet and spontaneous and tight and initiated by HJ .... I just can't ( back to lurking mode)

• Like 22

@Ahpheng OMO a cstrip for @nonski she must be over the moon. Can I answer the question? Well Im going to anyway and be cheeky because that's what I thought outright when I read your c-strip. :tounge_xd:

YD- "Why am I still single?"

Me- "Because you havent met @nonski "

Oh, wait he just greeted her at the beginning... well ummm?? he still hasnt met our lovely friend @nonski at all. Nonski this calls for a change of ava... it's big brother turn now. :phew:;):P 

@lclarakl me too Im trying so hard not to ship but I cant help it. I know Im soon going to crack... PSH massaging KRW WOW such high level of comfort there. Im totally GOBSMACKED. I do that to my hubby and family members only and boy oh boy... ok ok not shipping wrong thread. I need my fan again yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-21.gif?1301940 @maria1983 Mian, I cant pass you my fan. I need it like forever esp since our OTP will heat up the screens come tomor night. And Im counting on you SPYNIM not to let our mantra go to waste. floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

Konnichiwa Japan!!! Doctor's hits your screens 25th Sept.. here's your teaser. 

• Like 22

32 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

PSH's actions seem quite unconsciously done. I think she's really the kind of person who likes to get physically close to someone to form a connection. I think it helps her become comfortable with the other person. KRW, on the other hand, if he's a typical introvert, would only allow a person to get physically close if he's already comfortable with her. Maybe they managed to meet halfway, which explains their chemistry. It was already there in the beginning but it improved greatly as the series went on. 

I love what you said about krw and psh :wub: 

• Like 15

I think ifans love this drama as much as knetz do. This thread as hot as W thread in soompi. Less comments in DB, well I guess because generally most of the readers or commentators there hate PSH, they're always sceptical and prejudice toward her works. And probably they love young hallyu lead actors more and this storyline is not their cup of tea. What I'm saying is, each sites have their own fans/visitors which form their demographics. Generally, doctors are doing well and popular enough among ifans based on common SNS (i.e. twitter, ig, facebook) and kdrama blogs/website.

• Like 19

@nonski you made me laugh there, so ur past for YDs sake is still in the making? So care to share the bts after:lol:

Re ranking... it doesn't really matter if the drama is already drawing big ratings on viewership. For me its a way of a how fans support their bias see even drama that is yet to be shown was already ranked (based on that cap).

Sometimes not all "loyal" viewer is patient enough or has a thing of doing that (rating). I myself is one, i can say i am loyal to doctors as this is the first drama i live streamed (even during ofc hours), :sweatingbullets:actively participated on forum but never leave rating / comments on blogs, review, etc. ;)

• Like 13

@maria1983 was KRW get down the stair? He was in HJ's house right? Was he talking with his handy talkie?

And...love this pics

7V9L1Rc.jpgwMHcRyP.jpg

credit pics to the owner

@nistymaj01.....please don't go back to lurker mode....posting once in a while ok :)..if you have time:lol:

2 minutes ago, Agie said:

@maria1983 was KRW down the stair? He was in HJ's house right? Was he talking with his handy talkie?

And...love this pics

handy talkie also seams to me . hahaha '' roger , roger ... HJ i am right here , open the door ... over ... ''

but i observed that he has his veins in all the splendor . hahahaha

yes , seams HJ house .

• Like 23

34 minutes ago, monalisa said:

How did Dr. Jin caused Hye jung's grandma to die? I'm still a little vague on this. His mind was elsewhere and did not focus on the operation?

Thats the golden question that like HJ we ALL want to know. How on earth did MH stuff up an operation that had a high success rate? What went wrong? So far we only saw that MH underestimated the size of Granny tumor and then picked up a call from his Father and got even more distracted. HJ guessed that during the operation he - MH mustve cut/ damaged the wrong artery hence why a nurse came out to get more blood. When she said that to Dr Kim that was enough to silence him and he told her to leave. 

Let's hope we get our answers soon. 

• Like 17

My thought just went back to the camping site  :wub: I really hope HJ would not leave JH there alone.  I hope the scene @ the camping site will allow them to share their pain and what they went thru in the last 13 yrs...put closure to their pain so they can move on.  

A proposal at "sunrise" signify a new beginning would be PERFECT!!!!:heart: (after they have spend the night at the campsite:D:phew:...leave that to your imagination.;);))....Ooooh, how I want the proposal scene sooooooo badly for this couple:wub::wub:

• Like 23