[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, hina.87_8c8d said:

HOOOOORAAAAAY, EVERYONE!!!! Finally, got to get the access to sbs official live streaming site!!!!!:w00t: there was actually English instruction option?! how stupid of me not to realize it earlier!!! ahhh!!! if anyone wants to join, use gmail adresses

congratulations! you should use sbs app becoz the network is more stable... :wink:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, hina.87_8c8d said:

HOOOOORAAAAAY, EVERYONE!!!! Finally, got to get the access to sbs official live streaming site!!!!!:w00t: there was actually English instruction option?! how stupid of me not to realize it earlier!!! ahhh!!! if anyone wants to join, use gmail adresses

Ahhh jjinjja??? I'll try again. The first time i login back thn were failed. :(

5 minutes ago, samsam29 said:

@Rin90Me too. My colleague ask me if I'm in love. My boss walks around me the thirst time. Now she sit in her office n stare at me. But I still keep smilling. I'm crazy, guys.

Okay we are single crazy people. Hahaha!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha omg , omg !!!!

morning !! good afternoon !! good evening !!! sweet dreams !!

this topic never sleeps , but is no wander anymore . haha

i love the new photos , they give us hope for tomorrow , like we will not gonna be all the time sad . hope . :) and i also believe i need a massage . hahaha

and who will hate a drama for a nail issue ? what ? maybe someone who see life in the most puerile way that can be , ...so they can hate this drama for this reason , not a big loose , who need fans like those anyway ? no thanks !!!

and to say that dramas has similar scenes ... okay , they have ...is almost like you say that they can use a car , because already was in a different movie . are billions of movies who has the same scenes , but they are so different , just by the way the actors act , muzic , interpretation , director , script ... c'mon , we all go to camping , that make us copy others ? and that means our vacation is not legit just because others gonna already there before us ?

i adore those pictures !!!! and they give me hope for tomorrow  .

sorry chingu... my fault to bring it up about the similar scenes 

죄송합니다!

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Lucky i half day today. And i was so crazy. Grinning as if im alone at home. My housemate just cant believe me. They thnk i have a boyfriend now. :blink:

LOL i feel you, almost 3 weeks ago when i watch episode 12 i'm currently abroad to do some bussines stuff from my office, i had to sleep with my office friends in one room. They thought i'm crazy when we were about to sleep because i'm grinning, screaming with happiness because of the kiss scene. :lol:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

sorry chingu... my fault to bring it up about the similar scenes 

죄송합니다!

:)

DON'T WORRY ...is your opinion , and i respect . I also want to say that we can enjoy like 200 camping scenes , all beautiful in their own way . :D

hope YOU didn't get upset with me , dear friend !! :) my apologies :) 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

yeah.... PSH does the massage to her costars so really does't mean anything... KRW seem already get use to the touch... it's good to see they are comfort with each other so that's good... 

Yeah i feel tht too. Jihong seems so tired and hyejung want to help him to reduce his tiredness. Poor kim rae won. As if the vitamin c /d scene is related with his condition right now.

Im so amaze, shin hye doesnt seem tired like normal people. If me, working over 15 hours or maybe 20 hours without sleep plus need to use my brain (memorizing her lines) i dont know what will happen to me. Zombie in my mind.

• Like 19

Hello Everyone... :)
i just watched the recent BTS and i must say they are sooo real and they look good together and i sooo love them sooo much.. and im getting crazier everyday because of them. wahhh what have they done to me to be in a state like this???? 
im sooo excited for the next episodes though im feeling a bit sad because it's about to end and i will miss this drama soo much. Hoping for them to collaborate again whether it a drama or movie....

DOCTORS FIGHTING!!!!!

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:)

DON'T WORRY ...is your opinion , and i respect . I also want to say that we can enjoy like 200 camping scenes , all beautiful in their own way . :D

hope YOU didn't get upset with me , dear friend !! :) my apologies :) 

Of course not... chingu :relieved::tounge_xd:

• Like 8

Just now, liz-danielle said:

KRW really looks good in this angle... :hushed:

he looks good in any angle . hahaha for me :)  yes , is from '1000 days promise'' '. was groom in that picture . hope we will see him even here . pray , pray ... to gods of havens :D

CpzG8LZUIAA9qOc.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 14

Just rewatch to ep7 min 11.20 

After HyeJung has been slightly kiss touch by HongHongHon, her best friend unintentionally knew and HyeJung mentioned it was just soft.

HyeJung's best friend commented that upon JiHong's age, he should be in hurry, JiHong could be more aggressive. Even HyeJung's best friend also think why he's just slightly done touching kiss. As an audience, it's funny to remind how tenderly JiHong treat HyeJung from tender kiss, emotional kiss (Backhug and Hug created by HyeJung)

;) :D:P

My thought promptly initiated to wonder upon current dating status, how intimately would HyeJung really need to be treated as JiHong's girlfriend regardless her shyness.

We have read audiences' requests for days but I am wondering this following

QUESTION::: 

What would you guys think about intimate level HyeJung really need to be treated by JiHong upon HyeJung's character over 16 episodes? 

• Like 21

24 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

What would you guys think about intimate level HyeJung really need to be treated by JiHong upon HyeJung's character over 16 episodes? 

WELL ... first when i read your question , and i begin thinking ... my hand droped from the desk . hahaha

but i believe that time is almost here , because like i always say be with the person you love in all the ways is what make a healthy couple . this is for me .

and JH easy way to act , and be patience and all with his HJ  ...can even cure some cactus in the desert who don't have water for 50 years . :)

• Like 13

On 8/11/2016 at 6:44 PM, lclarakl said:

I actually think he was attracted to her, but probably wouldn't have labeled it as that. There was a spark between them on their first meeting that made it memorable.  

Ep 1 0:22:28 - 0:24:40 This whole little conversation between Ji Hong and Hye Jung was the writer's way of creating their connection. At the end of their conversation with HJ running to hope on the bus, Ji Hong said:  "I'm dumbstruck."   He truly didn't know what to make of her, but she got his attention.

The above was day one and they bickered every time they met well into day two when they ran into the pregnant woman---we're talking about a 24 hour timeframe. They bickered because there are sparks between them.....sparks, because they feel something for each other and neither can really determine what it is....he liked her, but also tried to deny it---didn't even want to entertain the thought, but it was there.

I'm rewatching the eps right now. And I can't feel the attraction in the beginning. He didn't even want to look at her face when she came to school lol. Same with her

tumblr_o9enzuZ4ch1txkm7uo1_540.gif

The "I'm dumbstruck."  in translation was he actually said "HEOL" , a Korean's expression for  disbelief, like WOW?  because she kicked the album and ran away after saying she would go to the store. Like he couldn't believe what just happened.

I agree they have chemistry and "clicked" since deep down they were so similar than they knew it at that time . That's why he fell for her so fast after 

But that doesn't mean he was attracted to her at 1st sight. He was always close and unconventional to his students. He went out his way to help them ( at police station and got the other student's mom name for her) and remember his response to SW's confession? So I don't find it's weird that he asked her to date to make her admit she is underage. But it's also HMH teasing us since he asked her to date since the 1st meeting and HJ even called him to have Lolita complex which is actually the real issue many have with the drama due to their initial relationship  

Feeling can change fast especially after what they experienced ( the pregnant woman incident) 

I think the lab is the 1st time he started to feel something. Note that he didn't pull away when he was aware at their closeness. It was prob just a great connection  that he hasn't felt with anyone before. That's why he asked her to go on the bike with him the next day. He liked her company and wanted to spend more time with her w/o thinking much of what he was doing.

But like many of you, I think he didn't realize what it is until SW said he always smile w HJ ( but to me JH smiles with everyone, just that he is letting down his guard and be his real self around Hyejung) 

• Like 21