Uncle: Hello. You become more beautiful every time I see-

JH: Hey, you be quiet.

(*Drags him into his office/room*)

Uncle: Hey, hey!

JH: (to HJ) You go in too.

YD: What! What about... me?

JH: So what about you?

YD: (Let me in too) I don't go in?

JH: Why would you go in, we have something to talk about by ourselves.

YD: "By ourselves"?

JH: Yeah. (Get lost/f*** off) By ourselves.

YD: But-

(*Slams door in YD's face*)

Caption: (mutters, grumbles*)

Caption: So Jung Yoondo is off playing by himself.

(*enter YD, having fun riding on a wheelchair*)

Caption: His height/size makes him very conspicuous/noticeable.

(*YD and HJ have tons of fun together*)

Caption: (Just play with him) He's never going to give up trying to have fun with you.

(*YD and HJ both laugh over something*)

YD: Wait, they're done already?

(Me: Yes, Yoondo, time flies when you're having fun with Hyejung, ㅋㅋㅋ.)

HJ: They're done oppa.

(Me: She called him oppa! So cute, wish she actually did that in the drama, though that's not happening.)

Caption next to YD: (Wow)

(*YD says something to HJ but the video ends, cutting it off*)

The end.

Now, off to watch episode 10!!! Finally!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...You don't know how happy you make me with this translation.

I'm glad that Yoon Do managed to have fun with Hye Jung in real life. Coz in the drama HJ will be monopolized by JH.

• Like 18

Hi patients ~

So this episode was good ..to see HJ taking the first step and try to comfort JH in her own way ..like she doesn't know how to do this..no one taught her to comfort people but she just acted naturally and held his hand..she wanted to let him feel that he is not alone..he was wondering what's with her but the smile on his face proves that he can feel that she was trying her best to make him feel better ..sigh ~ We need more hugs from Mr.Hong 

I kinda liked YD today ..it's not that i hate him but yeah I already said that i hated his attitude with SW ..anyway, how he handled HJ's rejection of his confession ( I know she didn't reject him ) but he went to JH and they talked about it and he was like " she is a tough woman it must be so hard for you to wait for her all of this years so I Really respect you for that " awwwwwwwwwww ~ what kind of cute Rivals you are ?!! Just be friends already ..I really like how YD is open up to JH and how they're slowly becoming comfortable with each other and the fact that YD is playing fair is just ..I respect you for doing this YD ! ;)

I loved all the scenes of JH's father and HJ and i'm happy that he is alive and I hope that he is gonna make it to their wedding ..

Okay am I the only one who feel the tension between SW and YD whenever they appear on screen ?!! i'm pretty sure that i'm the only one who see this chemistry between them..like i would ship them in another life maybe ha ! that scene in the elevator ..Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Lee Sung Kyung is doing a great Job in showing her feelings through her eyes..she has improved a lot ..YD was praying that she won't say anything but as always she can't keep how she feels inside of her heart and just tried to hurt him again ..she was like " you said that you're fine with anything but not a slap " and he said " Yes " then you can see that she regret that she said that ..SW ..please for the god sake ..stop going around and say that you're gonna be a bad girl..it doesn't work like that in Korean dramas land..if you want to be a bad girl Just be a 100% bad so i won't feel bad for you ..but until now i can't tell what the hell are you ..?!! ( she is not a pure evil she is just stupid selfish girl who Lacks of love that's it )..  I'm trying to give her a chance because I really want to see her and HJ friends again ..and i want to see her good side too..I have seen a lot of Korean dramas where bad guys redeem themselves and go to the good side..like REALLY BAD THINGS..but the writers chose to give them redemption and it end up in a beautiful way ..so i'm asking myself why can't SW have a happy ending too ..!! the only thing that can make her human is when she knows the truth about her father ..if she chose his side despite the fact that she is a doctor and she knows that he made a mistake then i swear to god i will give up on her ..but for now i will keep this small hope for her in my heart and hope that she will find her way back ..( By the way..don't think that i'm on her side..I cursed her when she was telling on HJ ..like grow up girl..!! but yeah ..this daaaaaaaaaaaamn heart of mine hopes that she will find a reason to be a good person and doctor too ) B)

As for JH and HJ fight at the end of the episode..it's okay to have conflicts in relationship and i'm happy that HJ made it clear to him that she wants to be with him in good or bad ..he doesn't know how to share his burdens but he is gonna learn ..just like he taught HJ how to love ..she will teach him how to rely on her more and share his worries with her ..he doesn't want to make her worry but he end up making her worry more ..so he needs to open up his heart to her ..and he needs to give her a chance to fight in her own battle alone until she asks him for help ..I swear that i got shivers when she told YD " I don't believe in romantic love..but if i must be in love..I'll choose Prof.Hong" ..GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ..she is making me fall for her ..daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it she is sooooooo charming even for me..and I'm a girl ..Kudos to PSH who brought HJ's character to the life..

One last thing before i end this long post ..I'm happy that people still call Yoon Kyun Sang "MooHyul" because I really loved Moohyul he is like ..one of the closest characters to my heart ..Also I'm happy that KRW took this role because he is so precious and despite the age difference he really has a very beautiful chemistry with PSH..and i love him and every time he appears on screen I pray to god "Send me a man Just like him " :wub:

Have a nice day everyone *Hugs*

• Like 23

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

I will not gonna have great expectation from this drama anymore... because i feel like i will be disappointed . so i just take what they will bring . :)

No..no..no..chinguya, let's hope for better episode in the next 5 week, let's we enjoy JH/HJ up and down relationship as long as they love each other..moreover, this is a live shooting drama, i think writernim will create a story that didn't disappoint the viewer...how can they separate JH/HJ and make this drama sad ending while in the beginning they made sad story for HJ/JH and separate them for 13 years..we trust you production team :blush: and i'm sure there is another kiss and that's hot one ;)

• Like 18

I just watched episode 10 with subs and I'd say it was confusing but in a good way (LoL I hope I won't confuse anyone with my explanation).

I admit that at first I went like "girl, what do you really want? Are you ready now to be in a relationship or not?" Bc at first she told YD that she does not believe in man-woman relationship (but if course if she did would go into one it will be with JH). Then in the end she did open up to JH that they have to share each other's worries if they want to be in a romantic relationship. BUT in that same conversation, she also said that she did not want JH to deal with her personal business (btw i watched the subs via VIKI). Her reasoning, for me, was a bit off. Here she was demanding that they share worries but only share in the sense of telling each other but not necessarily doing (actions) something about it. JH is equally flawed, he wants to do things together as far as HJ's problem is concerned but not with his own problems. That part was then"scratch in the head" moment for me.

Now for the "...but in a good way" part. It is refreshing that the writer had used an internal conflict rather than an external one, it's something that both JH and HJ would need to resolve with their own selves. Yeah, SW is trying her darn best to be mean (but really she looks more childish) and YD is still not giving up on HJ (but not in an annoying way - well, i admit I like him per se so I don't find him annoying) and then there's SW dad and grandfather and their evil schemes but none of them really poses a big enough threat to HJ and JH being together. What's keeping them apart is their own insecurities/past which needs to heal first...oops I suddenly turned mushy :P

I think I also understand now on why SC had such a big impact on HJ life and also on why they did not progress into any romantic level. HJ had mentioned it in the previous episode that she was most thankful for SC just letting her be, not telling her what to do but just patiently waiting for her to make a decision. And once she did make her choice, SC stepped back and let HJ do her own thing.

I don't know why my gut feel tells me that  DS (JH dad) will not make it and SW dad will have a hand on it (the guy already wished that the surgery will fail so DS will die so I won't be surprised that he'll come up with a scheme to put something in his IV drip/meds which would cause him to go on cardiac arrest or something). JH will be unexpectedly put in the spotlight to take over his dad. Then the next set of conflicts will be with the MH dad and grandpa tricking the board into going against JH. Maybe it's this time when IJ will re-appear (hopefully not as forced marriage prospect but do more like what SC did). YD will be able to crack the mystery of halmoni's death 13 yrs ago (via his cute uncle, i mean he is in general surgery so he has more strings/connections to pull there). SW will learn from YD, SW will go against her family (all this time she's been trying to live up to their expectations and once she finds out about the malpractice then she'll get her senses back and figure out that continuing to please them is no use -- hey I still have faith the trio's friendship will be fixed towards the end). They may not be able to sue MH for halmoni's death but maybe they could for DS. Whew...a lot of what ifs. Gosh, so darn hard playing writer-wannabe hehehe

PS: inasmuch as I want Boss to be back and have him and his minions do the revenge for JH against SW dad, it seems unlikely since they already said thanks to him for his cameo. Well, he does not need to do a cameo, he can just send anonymous cards/letters to HJ that he'll take care of the bad guys.

PPS: I do still want DS to still be alive so JH and HJ can still go fishing with him sometime in the future (with their kids ahem...) oh geez, I'm turning into HJ, getting all confused with what I want to happen

PPPS: and oh yeah somewhere in the next episodes HJ needs to resolve her conflict with her dad and his family 

Thank God this is a 20 episode drama, there's still enough time to tie up lose ends :)

One last thing: i wonder at what point in the plot will they bring the fact that JH was HJ Daddy Long Legs all along (KRW mentioned it in an interview right?)

• Like 20

Although i'm disappointed about writer abit but i'm still in here because of u, guys. In this drama, the acting of Shin Hye improves alot. N she is bright if she meets a perfect script. I saw the other side of her in 6 first eps. The more later eps, the more I saw the old role of her. If the drama continues like the start, it will be surface DOTs. I hope 10 eps later will be much better. I really love SH. So I don't want she fail.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yes a fight sometimes is a bridge in between two ppl

U don't fight u won't know the other party real thought 

When u fight u air out ur 9wn misgivings and dissatisfaction and everything is out in the open...

This will give the other party to ponder what is it in your thoughts

If a couple can survive a fight, they become stronger than before. Ji Hong said that Yoon Do will play an important role to their relationship to make them see how strong the bond between him and Hye Jung. But he forgot that they have to overcome their inner conflict before they can face the external obstacle of their relationship.

1 hour ago, delfin said:

I already watched some scenes,, not yet for full eps 10 ^^.. but personally i like last night eps, at first i didn\t like how they fight at last scenes,, but after understand what happened i like it..

it shows that their relationship grow, relationship need both part to work at, not just one side. Especially i like how hong character will grown as well, so far we just know he as good person etc, but as character i really happy that finally something shown he will growing as character

will be back later after i back read 40 pages lol... 

With Doctors, I always think that it's better to watch the sub. It happened several times to me that I find an episode is boring but then felt completely different after watching the sub version. This indicates that Doctors has a great story and each conversation has deep meaning and full of life-lesson.

1 hour ago, AngelaC said:

i believe we can get 20% or more on ratings if the writer shows knetz steamy scenes!! :angry::angry: not that i complained of but if you see the highest rating, that was episode 6 wherein there's a peck on the lips? [pls enlighten me about this], how much more if they have more intimate scenes, bet the ratings will skyrocketted!! ahahha.. so far, the pacing is good as well as the turn of events, for us international fans, we're fine with what the writers show us.. :heart::wub::wub:

Hopefully the make up scene after last night's episode will do that. kekekeke... :P

@maria1983 I stop having expectations weeks ago because I decided to believe in the writer and the script that is an award winning story. Because if we have expectation, we cannot fully embrace the message that they are trying to convey. Yes! I might sound like uncritical or amateur kdrama watchers but this way, I could enjoy the story more and fully on board with the ride. 

• Like 15

good morninggg...

ah ep 10 rating really close to 20%..  wow... awesome..

btw i still not watch ep 9 yet even im dying to know the stories.. huks.. too much things to do..hmm...but i'll watch it tonight for sure..

both sooo prettyyyyyy..

PD note 

강추툰 풀 버전 공개, 보스의 선물로 병원이뒤집어 졌다 피씨 커버 이미지

Spoiler

강추툰 프롤로그_안중대가 짜장면 먹는 걸 중단하고 관심을 보였던 그 웹툰!

강추툰 프롤로그_여의사를 향한 보스의 순애보를 그린 강추툰!! 강추툰 나머지 이야기가 궁금하셨던 분들을 위해 풀버전을 대공개합니다.

강추툰 이준혁의 팔목을 잡고 있는 박신혜_너 뭐냐, 메딕이냐? 보면 모르시겠습니까? 의삽니다

강추툰 의자에 앉아있는 두목과 이를 지켜보는 혜정_나 여자한테 치료 안받아. 남자 불러와.

강추툰 박신혜의 당당한 소신 발언에 발끈한 이기우_여자라고 봐주니까.. 밖으로 모셔..

강추툰 조폭을 발차기로 제압하는 박신혜

강추툰 조폭의 등을 발로 차는 박신혜

강추툰 세 명의 조폭들이 막아서지만 공중 돌려 차기로 조폭들을 제압하는 박신혜

강추툰 박신혜 이미지_ 자 이제 시작합니다.

Spoiler

강추툰_ 박신혜에게 외제차를 선물한 이기우, 그 외제차를 대신 끌고 온 이준혁

강추툰 이기우가 전달한 쪽지를 읽는 박신혜 다음부턴 여자 말도 들을게요.

강추툰 그땐 몰랐다 이렇게 여의사에게 위기가 찾아 올 줄은...다음 연재는 쉽니다

lol

외제차에 풍선 달고 박신혜를 기다리고 있는 이준혁 이미지

Spoiler

외제차에 기대어 박신혜가 오기만을 기다리고 있는 이준혁 이미지

자동차 문을 열며 박신혜를 인도하는 이준혁, 어리둥절한 박신혜

박신혜에게 손으로 입맞춤을 해보이는 이준혁 이미지

자동차 키를 받고 어리둥절한 박신혜 이미지

외제차 안에서 선물을 받은거에 어리둥절한 박신혜

롹앤롤 제스쳐를 하고 홀연히 떠나버리는 이준혁 이미지

이기우가 보낸 쪽지를 차 안에서 읽고 있는 박신혜 이미지

cr :SBS PD Note

• Like 23

Annyeong..morning *insert KRW's voice* :wub:

havent watched the sub yet but cant help myself but comment ! Based on the bits and pieces that I saw and read here, I thot the eps showed us growth in the characters ! 

1. Love JH vulnerability here. Finally, he is not perfect !!! But I still love him !!! :wub: He prob has suppressed his feelings all these years,  he didnt fight when provoked, he is just used to keeping everything inside and be all happy and dandy ! He is so giving and in tune to HJ but he needs to be the receipient as well not only the giver ! HJ is slowly opening up and showing that softer side of her. She can show him that relationship is a 2 way street. I love that scene when she brought him bfast ! So wifey-like :wub: but little things like this show him how much she cares ! And when she followed him in the hospital from behind..it was so sweet !! Its her turn now to comfort him 

2. Just before they held hands and JH ask her what is up and HK said "just because", gosh my heart flutter !!! I saw LOVE drips from their eyes ! And JH still says to YD that he is not sure of his relationship !! Gahhh..you are a neuro surgeon professor yet your brain cant figure out that you two are already official !!! Or maybe JH needs to make it official and sealed with a deep passionate kiss *crossing fingers* 

PD-nim..are you reading this ?? i have not seen KRW's other drama but so many people has firmly given their positive feedback on his "skills" :w00t: i need real hard evidence in order to be convinced :w00t:  lots and lots of evidence from all angles of his "skills"..ok ???! :w00t:

3. That conversation at the end ! So it wasnt a fight ! Love HJ there..you go girl !!! She wants to be in a relationship together with him in good times and bad times ..this shows growth in her personal character and definitely growth in  their relationship !

4. HJ said she doesnt believe in romantic love when she was talking to YD.Got confuse here a bit. Or maybe coz she has never been in love that she is confuse on what she has with JH ?

Have I said how much I love this Drama ? And you guys here too !! Love all the insights and recap and spazzing !!

• Like 20

one thing to add,, we don't know how Hong growing up, except he was orphan and then being adopted in Hong family,, the last scene can give us a clue as well. he growing up well, he being love, but something still missing in his life, he already use to life depend on his own, fight on his own. He just depend on himself, i hope the next eps, he will learn how to let anyone enter his life as with he let someone to share his worries

Edit : I notice that sometimes JH let a slide HJ question, including when she asked about his father surgery, he aware or not, JH has some kind of a wall for himself, that he actually afraid he lost his family again, but doesn't let anyone to take care of his pain

@angelangie don't know if someone already said about this or not, and @bebebisous33 still on vacation, about the toy in first scene, maybe that's about Hong past, he still involved with toys, and we keep seeing he with his toys, even before the accident, his vulnerability as kid when he lost his parents in fron of his eyes yet he just had toy to comfort him 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, delfin said:

one thing to add,, we don't know how Hong growing up, except he was orphan and then being adopted in Hong family,, the last scene can give us a clue as well. he growing up well, he being love, but something still missing in his life, he already use to life depend on his own, fight on his own. He just depend on himself, i hope the next eps, he will learn how to let anyone enter his life as with he let someone to share his worries

I agree, he was alone for quite some time until middle school and Korean has this vicious perception about orphan that I think he's being bullied until he believes that he's not worth it. Hence taking in all the beating even though he's not weak. But then his life changed after his adopted by Hong Doo Shik, so he's so grateful to his dad to the point that he live to make him happy. I wonder if it was really his dream to become a neurosurgeon, or did he merely do it to fulfil his dad's wish.

Though looked like different, Hye Jung and Ji Hong are actually similar in the sense that they don't want to be a burden for other and just keep the problem to themselves. Ji Hong is a bit luckier that he was loved so he understands about love more than Hye Jung. Maybe this what attracted Ji Hong to Hye Jung in the first place, in a away he saw himself in Hye Jung once he pass her bad girl front and saw the real her. 

I love young Ji Hong who's matter-of-factly decline dad's original proposal to live with him because "I want to marry a girl." Hahaha... and he's supposed to be in middle school yet already have enough knowledge about it.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, delfin said:

I already watched some scenes,, not yet for full eps 10 ^^.. but personally i like last night eps, at first i didn\t like how they fight at last scenes,, but after understand what happened i like it..

it shows that their relationship grow, relationship need both part to work at, not just one side. Especially i like how hong character will grown as well, so far we just know he as good person etc, but as character i really happy that finally something shown he will growing as character

will be back later after i back read 40 pages lol... 

Agree w u here same way on how i think of last nights epi... just finished it w sub n did not feel sad at all since both are starting to show expressions, action that a normal couple do....

I like how YD borders into a arrogant but super adorkable 2nd male lead.. for me his attitude during surgery is okay since he's the 1in charge n thats what KTH's explanation during their committee mtng regarding HJ decision to operate on gangster boss.. 

I also like YD developing frenemy relationship w JH n now i am excited to see if they will tag team to support HJ on SW disciplinary complaint. 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I am actually glad that they had this argument to be honest. Hye Jung and Ji Hong are both orphans with a troubled past and both have had people come into their lives to change it altogether, for Hye Jung that's her grandma and for Ji Hong that is his father. They are so much alike in the sense that they have fought their wars alone so far and are fiercely protective of those they love. So its obviously natural that when two people like that meet they will both try to protect the other. Having this conversation actually liberates them in a way. Its a mature conversation. Hye Jung just told him her expectations going forward in their relation and Ji Hong laid bare one of his faults to her. Foundation of a relation needs mutual respect, understanding, caring and sharing. You don't fall in love with a perfect person. You accept the person with his or her baggage, his or her qualities and shortcomings. They have the respect and caring locked but the part that concerns sharing needs a bit work and they are trying to work it out. I am so glad for this. 

On a second note, what is this kissing scene of Kim Rae Won people keep talking about, enlighten me, please, pretty please.

7 hours ago, starb82 said:

Now that both Ji Hong and Hye Jung are openly showing their interest to each other, they are on that phase though they are not in a relationship. This is the first obstacle for both and with their character, it's rightfully become their first problem in their relationship. They did it 13 years ago during the Highschool scandal, they cared and worried about each other but tried to solve the problem individually because they feared that each will become burden to each other. And we can see where that leads to...

@Nymeria289 and @starb82, I loved both of your posts. As I watched Hye Jung express her frustration with Ji Hong about not sharing his concerns with her, I couldn't help but think back to the high school incident.  Love does make you want to protect the other person and you don't want them to worry, but it's also extremely important to have communication within the relationship.  Lack of communication can destroy a relationship.  I hope in the next episode that Ji Hong runs after her and apologizes.

In this episode, I could really feel Ji Hong's worry for his father. 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Hahaha I like him....hE act tough but he is an9ther puppy in my eyes

so true... he is really a cute guy.. if YD is siberian husky this one is golden retriever LOL:D

• Like 11

I enjoyed episodes 9 & 10. SW has yet to grow up and is still playing childish games. I'm hoping that her latest ploy backfires in her face especially as it seems that most of the other doctors are actually on HJ's side with this whole bribery mess and both JH and YD seem like they are willing to go to bat for her. 

I liked all of the OTP moments even the argument at the end of episode 10. That fight was necessary for a couple of reasons, since JH stepped off of the helicopter his aim has been focused on getting HJ to open up and let people help her with her burdens but he wasn't willing to do the same. HJ was right in pointing that out but she's also doing a lot of talking about sharing burdens while she's unwilling to share her own burdens with him, he asked her to work on Halmoni's case together earlier in the episode and she said no. They both need to learn that being in a relationship is about letting your partner help you with and through your troubles and not trying to fix everything on your own. I'm glad that the fight happened now especially as it seems as though they will have to be teaming up to help take down SW's evil dad and a little less evil but still evil granddad, but if they haven't resolved this by episode 12 I will be pissed because there's really no reason to drag this out longer than the opening moments of episode 11.

On another note I still love the HJ/SH friendship aside from our OTP they are my favorite relationship on this drama. I really like how straightforward HJ is, I liked that she essentially told YD thanks but it ain't gonna happen. I also liked how straightforward YD was with JH, HJ and even SW, though I thought that telling her that HJ is prettier than her was kind of mean, I'm glad that he called her out on the stupid inferiority complex she has where HJ is concerned, and the fact that all her plotting is stopping her from actually achieving the things that she wants.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, tatidu said:

hands up whose like DrHong growling/muttering sound?... LOL

i dont expert in making gif or video, but i hope someone know what i mean LOL

I know what you mean... He is so cute and sexy when he does that. Like the time he was telling HJ not to go out with SC. He made laugh so much when he talks like that. KIM RAE WON IS OOOOZING WITH SEX APPEAL. I have been praying for a shower scene please ... LMAO LMAO 

• Like 17