[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

honestly i'm just another patients here not a spy :D:D:D

but if im a spy and if you guys want to bribe me...throw me either Samchoon or YG but well YG we need to preserve for SH ^_*

and for that we will have in return a hot kiss between JH and HJ monday  ?

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

YG we need to preserve for SH

You know what, seems like they are now throwing in AJD as a possible love interest for SH too. So I think YG may just become available. Unless he is reserved for SW? Sigh, will we actually see a redemption for her?

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@maria1983the best part of a couple fight is the reconciliation;) :phew: So you'll see. And I see more than one kiss... :D For me, this rift it's a good thing for them. If you don't have discussions or disagreements and don't argue thinking that this is good for the relationship and think that all is Ok and happy... you have a very serious problem... hehehe Remember that the description emphasizes the growing path of the couple. This is part of that; so don't worry too much... I will be thinking about the reconciliation and how will be... :rolleyes: :wub::wub::wub:

yess please reconcile on a very HOT pleasant way.. and have more that 1 for that fight?? then in next ep i will pray for them fight even bigger so we will have entire ep with kissing scene :D

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

honestly i'm just another patients here not a spy :D:D:D

but if im a spy and if you guys want to bribe me...throw me either Samchoon or YG but well YG we need to preserve for SH ^_*

ahhhh so you prefer a sweet pie like samchoon?? i'll sent samchoon in a big birthday present just for you. with pink ribbon in his neck too :P

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

YHJ Bringing Samgyetang to HJH
YHJ: I'm going to be the assitant at Director's operation.
HJH: I know. Have you found anesthetia record of Halmae's operation?
YHJ's voiceover: Even with all these things going on, how come he's taking care of my matters?
HJH: You aren't answering again. 
YHJ: The record over 10 years are said to be destoryed. The anesthetist who did the operation is still at the branch. I'm going to talk to him and listen his story. 
*insert medical talk*
HJH: That problem, can't we solve it together?
YHJ's voiceover: You take care of yourself as well.
YHJ: No. How long did you sleep a day?
HJH: I slept a lot.
YHJ: Don't talk vaguely, you should tell me the numbers like me.
HJH: I sleep 5 hours a day at least and there're days I'm rolling around (T/N: on bed, I guess).
YHJ: You can also think about a lot of things at the same time as well?
HJH: That's right. I'm, not like you who beats only one guy.
YHJ: Is it? Then, are you happy?
HJH: Yes, I'm happy.
YHJ: How do you know you're happy with certainty?
HJH: I'm alive, got a person I like and now having a meal together. That's happiness to me.
YHJ: You really are a good man and looks like a strong person.
HJH: What's wrong? You got something to tell, is it?
YHJ: It's JYD SSN. We need to prepare for Director's operation. You eat everything here, okay?

this was indeed important scene... 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

Damn!!! the picture above is TOO MUCH :triumph::unamused::skull::tounge_xd:

omg. sorry for interrupting. what movie is this? don't tell me it's a hot scene. Because I will expect higher for JH-HJ kiss scene later. I will expect JH to do moreeeee than a peck on lips. Lol :tounge_xd:

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

YD and HJ's lunch
YD: Are you always this quiet?
HJ: No.
YD: So, is it that youbecome quiet when you're with me?
HJ: No, it's not that.
YD: You smile again. I'm like that. When you get close to me, I'm really humorous person.
HJ: a-ha
YD: The words I tell you that I see you as a woman, does it not get to you correctly?
HJ: No, I got it. I'm not that much of a fool.
YD: Then, why are you being distant? Is it because of HJH SSN?
HJ: SSN, we come here to eat. Isn't that of a heavy topic to converse during a meal?
YD: What's so heavy, a meal or love? I mean, we can talk about anything while having a meal.
HJ: SSN, thank you.
YD: Why thanks? I don't have a good feeling.
HJ: I don't believe in love between man and woman. Shall I not continue?
YD: No, continue. Let's go all the way, now. 
HJ: However, if I'm going to fall in love, that one person is going to be Hong Ji Hong Song Saeng Nim. I'm sorry.
YD: It's not something to be sorry about. But I'm thankful that you feel sorry for me. Since, it means, no matter what, you have good feeling about me. 

Still haven't recover from the pain of her mother... unlike my mother, i am not going to die for a man's love... 

• Like 15

th?id=OIP.224f117624eea6614e5e8c0ef01bfe LOVE IS....

When You Hold On To Each Other Rather Than Facing Things Alone..

@whiteangel25  Thanks  so much for the subs I really wanted to know what they were saying.  I think from what you shared my feelings are HJ was right on target.  JH wants her to lean on him and trust him but he hasn't allowed himself to do those very same things towards her.  She is honest asking is this what love is?  Sharing their hurts being honest & open with each other should never be a burden for one another.  This is a much greater moment than I thought now that words shed light and give understanding. Truth is he is right on target too!  She didn't share what she was doing either.  JH considered it protecting her as a man for his woman.  She in turn is doing the same thing.  Both of them trying to protect the other in a way that's love too. 

But that's not how a real relationship works when struggling or hurt your first place to find comfort and often seek shelter from the world and it's problems should be in the arms of that person you love. They must learn to trust and let go of  their thinking they are alone.  Love changed all that, for now they have someone who is willing to listen and be there for them no matter what.

Friendship is the very foundation to a loving relationship communication is it's partner.  It's like your a ship in the ocean and when you face those large waves & storms of  worries and problems the love you share as a couple is the anchor that holds you steady.  And the person you love is the lighthouse no matter what it is or where you are or even what you are facing.  That light,  their love allows you to find your way gives you courage & strength and reminds you that your not alone...

Credit & Thanks to SBS for photo...:wub:

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

sigh so he is going to be thick headed about it? i guess his own words

'Why do I felt like I had already loses even before it begin'

should come back to haunt him now lols.....she was sorry cause she will never return his feeling but he chooses to think that HJ has good feeling about him instead.....sigh **pls*** writer-nim pls do not down that path ~~~!!!

YD sounds like SW now.... 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

YD and HJ's lunch
YD: Are you always this quiet?
HJ: No.
YD: So, is it that youbecome quiet when you're with me?
HJ: No, it's not that.
YD: You smile again. I'm like that. When you get close to me, I'm really humorous person.
HJ: a-ha
YD: The words I tell you that I see you as a woman, does it not get to you correctly?
HJ: No, I got it. I'm not that much of a fool.
YD: Then, why are you being distant? Is it because of HJH SSN?
HJ: SSN, we come here to eat. Isn't that of a heavy topic to converse during a meal?
YD: What's so heavy, a meal or love? I mean, we can talk about anything while having a meal.
HJ: SSN, thank you.
YD: Why thanks? I don't have a good feeling.
HJ: I don't believe in love between man and woman. Shall I not continue?
YD: No, continue. Let's go all the way, now. 
HJ: However, if I'm going to fall in love, that one person is going to be Hong Ji Hong Song Saeng Nim. I'm sorry.
YD: It's not something to be sorry about. But I'm thankful that you feel sorry for me. Since, it means, no matter what, you have good feeling about me. 

I'm starting to like YD more and more 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

omg. sorry for interrupting. what movie is this? don't tell me it's a hot scene. Because I will expect higher for JH-HJ kiss scene later. I will expect JH to do moreeeee than a peck on lips. Lol :tounge_xd:

It's from the Gangnam 1970 (a.k.a. Gangnam Blues) movie that KRW starred in with Lee Min Ho. It's a very hot scene lol. Comparing his character in there to JH in Doctors makes me appreciate KRW more as an actor though. 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

since it's didn't have any connection with this drama.. i'll PM you instead LOL

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Ayame said:

It's from the Gangnam 1970 (a.k.a. Gangnam Blues) movie that KRW starred in with Lee Min Ho. It's a very hot scene lol. Comparing his character in there to JH in Doctors makes me appreciate KRW more as an actor though. 

oh my god. I know that there are a lot of hot scenes in Gangnam 1970. people has been talking about the R-rated scene in that movie. I never expect it was KRW that involved with the hot scene. There you go KRW, I'm expecting a lot from you. We need a much hotter kiss scene with HJ. director-nim please make it happen :joy:

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

Oh no dear...I am pretty sure you will not see this scene on television..and its not in the character of JH and HJ to do this type of scene, not in this drama. Just like what was written, it's not just simple hot....its a ball of fire =)

• Like 9