[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, Agie said:

In recent episode, I notice KRW's eyes kind of swollen and his eyebags is apparent. I guess this is the effect of live shooting..sigh. All the crew lack rest. Hope all of them can take care their health.

credit pic to the owner

in that whole since, he looks so sleepy. when he smiles he looks like can't open his eyes again. poor KRW must be damn tired 

• Like 14

OMG ! I love the BTS :wub: They look so adorable playing games together ! There's also one part where I think KRW touched PSH face or cheeks at the football field scene :wub: KRW and PSH look very comfortable together ! Thats why they have this amazing chemistry on screen :wub::wub: *trying hard not to ship :w00t:* and KRW look so young when he is in casual clothes !!

Edited by sunflower001
  • Like 24

Morning !!

Omg , this topic never sleeps .  Finally , i won the battle with the pages ...and i am done :)))))

You , guys , are amazing !!! :)

i agreed with you all , with all ... this drama is perfect , full of emotion , good acting , amazing moments between our JH and HJ  ... this is the reason why we are like this , talk , talk , and talk ...upset us sometimes , make us dream so many times ... amazing , amazing !!

But we need even time to work . right ?  hahaha

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GIF , NEWS , IMAGES , INFORMATION , OPINION !!! FIGHTING !!

Omg , and what is that beauty with them at the filming ? They are so lovely !!!!! :wub:

• Like 24

Gaaaa ~ I'm loving the new BTS video. Really cute!!

In the drama, I love that as their relationship is just on the early stage. Our couple is not awkward yet not too sweet/lovey dovey. As I want to see their relationship to go stages *don't know how to say it. After going through challenges and HJ finally acknowledges that she wants to fall and be madly/deeply inlove, that I will be anticipating more sweetness and intimacy :D I would like to see them sleeping in one bed hahaha *just sleeping and hugging okay while they are not yet married !

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

The line HJH said in the making for star gazing scene is different from the one that aired. Dunno which one is scripted and which is his ad-lip.

Drama: Look at the stars, it's stunning.

Making: Look at the stars, it's pretty. Like you.

Okay, you didn't let down your name, cheese ball.

Oh wow....drama should have used the 2nd line...it will be the first time JH will tell HJ she's pretty and my shipper heart will go ballistic!

• Like 23

@Kasmic Ooh, thanks for the info. I currently live in Hawaii, not Japan though~ But I do have relatives in Japan, I'll ask them to check it out when it does air there. :)

That reminds me though:

For those that live in Hawaii like me, Doctors started airing this week in Hawaii (I totally forgot to mention it yesterday lol). Be sure to give support and watch it here, even though we've already seen the episodes lol.

Here's the schedule for those in Hawaii [on the 'KBFD' channel]: 

Every Monday & Tuesday: 7:45-9:00PM

Every Tuesday & Wednesday: 2:15-3:30PM (*Re-airing of Monday & Tuesday night episodes)

You can see Doctors added to the line-up on KBFD's website now.

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Working pls my mind must work but my heart is here lols

In abt 5 hrs i will be in the same situation :sweatingbullets:

Love the bts vids, esp the fishing trip how cute is SH on that bridge it was not part of a scene right? Wonder what they discussing while waiting for their take..;) she looks super cute & fresh during the shoot n wow w RW casuals :wub:

@Agie @dhia205 Agree live shooting is taking its toll for the cast good thing they're playing docs that normally on duty on taxing shifts :D 

@Kasmic yep SW def have beautiful eyes love the colors so clear... ^_^

• Like 21

I supposed to have double workout in the gym today but I cancelled it due to lack of sleep related to watching Doctors Episode 10.... Im sleepy while on duty, bad me.. 

Lesson learned: After watching the raw, keep away your gadgets and sleep.. :blink: 

Love the BTS, cant help to fall in love with them... 

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i have the same face expresion when i see him :)))))))

I like how the productors  'jump' so quickly with the BTS videos ... :D

@maria1983 and @minhye1822....this was the same stare she gave him in that hand holding scene during the first part of Episode 10 when JH asked her "what's up" and she answered "kunyang" and gave him that beautiful stare....awwwwww my heart went into a puddle of goo!

• Like 21