[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

16 minutes ago, alexandria2207 said:

Maybe PD-Nim just want to made us to wait for more overload chessiness and sweetness between HJ/JH. 

Just wait and see how next week episode. :phew:

Maybe some teaser or BTS can help us go through this week. :wub:

I bet next preview will include lovely moment, i don't think the writer & pd will left us withheavy heart, after all one of the reasons why this drama become a hit is because the love story. Even though amount of the chessiness won't as much as before, i think we'll going to have more heavy ep a head.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

BtS super sweet. Melting my heart wthout fail. Ottokajeo jjinja? 

Someone last night , after the episode ended,  write here( sorry , lots of sorry ....i don't remember who ) that they must came quickly with the BTS that the fans be more positive ...and looks what happens :))))))

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Kara Keith said:

You know guys, even in reality doctors, nurses, med tech, xray tech and etc have the same story with the drama we love Doctors... 

Yes this is true, thats why Doctors for me is realistic, love, politics, jealousy, hatred , competition all in all you can see it there.. 

7years ago I met my colleague in our province he is a kind, good-looking doctor.. We get attracted to each other. We have memories like biking (just like with JH&HJ) haha, we eat together, I assisted him during duty, we have the same love for nature, drinking sessions, and more..My senior nurse notice theres something between us(the attraction) and she told me I should not go with that man who have a bad family background, he came from a broken family.. For me, I dont care about it as long as what he is that time matters to me.. The saddest part here was we didnt confessed our feeling for each other, its like what you see, what you get.. After my contract there we still see each other in the city where I lived with our second mother from the province..She talked to him in private that she likes me to be his partner, but he was afraid that we are a far relatives coz we have the same family name, but his family name was changed because long ago in Philippines Chinese are not welcome there that it leads to them to pick a different family name.. I was sad when I knew about that, but I was okay thinking we are not really meant for each other.. He is married now and we still have a good relationship as friends.. <3

:( wow

• Like 11

Just now, Rin90 said:

Its good than cheesy lines. Cheesy lines made me crumple my finger & pumped my shimjang. But raewon  sweet action tward shinhye mde me fly high. He take good care of uri baby girl! :D omo raewon super sweet in real life wthout his cnciousnss

:D YES , he's so sweet ...

Hope doctor JH will do right away something for JH . pray

• Like 13

Okay for me, Yoon Do is something of a comic relief in his interactions with Hye Jung and Ji Hong and I like how he's upfront with his feelings; however, I truly do not like the attitude of him saying that he's still going to pursue Hye Jung knowing that her and Ji Hong are starting a relationship. I don't think there is a man on the top side of this earth who wouldn't tell Yoon Do to "Richard Simmons" off.  Although it's done in a comedic way, I still think Yoon Do is very disrespectful in the fact he's going to try and insert himself in their relationship.  Again, I will ask the question from an earlier discussion, "Who's being too pushy?" It's definitely Yoon Do.

Also, I don't see why they couldn't all eat together. Any other guy would have to protect his interest.

This writer wrote "One Warm Word" and "Can We Get Married", so it's making me have some questions as to how the plot will progress in relations to romantic interests.  To be honest, Yoon Do reminds me a  little of Jung Hoon, the character from  "Can We Get Married".

• Like 18