[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

to some it is honestly an awkward kiss but maybe he just want HJ to know that he is serious enough about his claims that he will do all he can so that HJ will only answer him 'Yes' and no more 'N

I agree, it was just a little kiss to show her he cares. Ji Hong is showing her he see's her as a woman not his student. So of course he is taking it slow. Just a tender kiss. It was perfect for the start of their romance. Lol about the phone booth, when I saw it I wondered what they were doing w/ Hee Jin and Boong Do's phone booth

12 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

People, slow down...  it's their first kiss... Was awkward but it's natural. They only need to practice more and more, and more, and more, and more! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifWe have plenty of eps left for that.

12 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

JH didn't just give her a kiss he gave her a song, a dance in the rain, an embrace and a memory she won't ever forget....:wub:

Thank you that is so romantic. Now when I watch this scene a million times for the rest of the week. I'm going to have this thought in the back of my mind. It just makes the scene more perfect.

I don't know how I'm ever going to catch up. Thanks to all of my fellow patients you all just rock the comments

• Like 21

@Too Old For richard simmons  - agree with your assessment of today's episode.

YD has definitely fallen for our girl (HJ). I love how some one finally said to SW,  I know you were not the  only person  that got hurt right.
She did not expect YD  to say those words. She  never  thought about the other victims only herself.

Parents at times fail to realize the impact they have on their children's lives.

It was show cased in  today's episode brillantly. SW having  discussion with her parents and all what they believe is important. It is all about making connection rather than finding the right to love and be there for you  in life.

HJ's  stephmom- OH MY God - the nerve   to pretend as if she gave a dam about HJ. She is already telling everyone that her daughter works there  and   she is entitled to family discount. She even has the nerve to say she feels good because the family member works there and is a doctor.
 Really when did she ever considered HJ her child . The only thing HJ knows for her is pain and suffering.. She is  one of the reason why HJ  is  devoid of human touch and protection. Again this is what we call karma in tenfold.  It is amazing all this time that  her loser of a dad never wonder how she was doing. How is he  able to live with himself  knowing that his  other daughter was alone in this world without any protection once her grandmother died. Parents are suppose to give their children unconditional love, support and guidance.
Through all this we realize that HJ still yearns for the love of family. She look so sad  when she saw her dad after all these years.
I am not sure about her sister yet. We have to wait and see.

SW I felt so bad for her today when her patient died. You could see and feel her pain. Unlike her dad she actually has some compassion for her patient at least this one. I love that  YD was there comforting her.  I think this was the first time she actually lose a patient.  Wondering the impact this is going to have on her going forth.

HJ &  JH- Yes we all know that  JH loves HJ and is over protective of her. He even over reacted with  YD when he saw  HJ on the floor with blood gooshing. His protective instincts came out. I love the hug he have her after the ordeal. HJ did not even realized  she need one and that is reason why she was as stiff as a board.  Little by little he is beginning to break down her walls.

The ending to me was just another test for him. JH knows that HJ is very uncomfortable whenever someone gets too close. He decided to seize the opportunity and give her a quick kiss. Yes it was awkward but he wanted to show HJ that he is serious and at the same time allow HJ to grasp what just happen.

Looking forward to next week episodes.

• Like 20

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

LOL.... That is funny , "I will remember that and so true" thanks @dhia205 and @littleloony for a good laugh.  :D:D

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention. LOLOLOLO @dhia205 That just cracked me up 

House of Wax these are scary people:D

Dkw8wET.png

CR @dhia205

• Like 18

Ah! The BTS! Love it. Hoping there will be some kind souls out there that would sub it to english! Dying to understand what's being said! 

On the other hand, I'm hoping they release the dancing in the rain scene, must be hilarious to see KRW dance ;)

ps/ selamat hari raya to all friends and happy holidays! Safe travels! 

• Like 23

I love the wrestle match making vid..PSH and KRW is so cute there. I love their interaction and I love how they are so comfortable with each other. :heart:

I just finish watching the sub ep, it was so fun to watch. I coudnt believe the writer's actually use the quote that PSH posted in her IG. How funny is that but love it at the same time. Kudos writer's.

43030054d12b9408c70563ea28fc8112.gif

BRING on the next eps..

After seeing the ep with the subs... I agree SW will be more determine to not be like that ahjumma and fight to keep YD by her side. SW will not want to die like the ahjumma, dying with regret of not fighting or doing all she could to stop her cheating husband and allowing him to be happy and her to suffer. Oh no the death of the ahjumma is what going to make her more determine to go to extreme lengths in hurting HJ. I know there is two sides to the story of the ahjumma but sadly SW wont see it nor understand it. I fear for the worst for SW her jealously is going to make her into a monster and I fear for HJ too. JH can you protect your girl? 

Good to see that the scripts are out and hoping they are well ahead of their filming schedule. But what I dont understand is why werent we given a preview if they are indeed ahead. PLEASE NO LIVE SHOOTING it's too soon. :confounded: DOCTORS TEAM FIGHTING!!! AJA, AJA!! 

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i didnt think the dance as awkward but cheesy for me :D:D:D

Kinda. A 'lil bit I guess for others. But for me, I like it though. I think it is because I do have a husband dancing every now and then (inside the house). Sometimes I even ask him to dance when I'm upset. And hey it is effective in un-upsetting me because his dancing is just hilarious! So let us just say, I'm kinda used to a guy dancing that is not really dancing? LOL. This is just me btw. Maybe others that wasn't use to it, yeah, I kinda understand that. 

And I don't think JH's character understood the word cheesy.. LOL. Based on my observation only, JH character in this drama is lighthearted. Doesn't like violence. Being positive minded. That is how he survive & moved on despite of his loss. And I think one factor of that is how he was brought up. He feels like, there is always a rainbow after the rain. Though losing his parents is hurting him, he found another father that is just so good and nice to him. And this gives him positive sight to humanity. Even encourages HJ to just forget it everything and just move on. He is like YOLO kind of guy. Do what makes him/her happy, cheesy or not. 

I would love to see the BTS of this scene. I remember that BTS scene during their trailer shooting, when they (JH & HJ) are staring  for a period of time, he said it was cheesy. Gosh, I would LOVE to see his facial reaction. :D

• Like 22

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won dances with Park Shin-hye in the rain and kisses her

2016/07/05 |

photo743760.jpg

On the episode of the SBS drama "Doctors" on the 5th, Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) had a good time.

Hye-jeong asked Ji-hong for her grandmother's operation records and he said, "If the truth makes you happy, then I'll help you".

Suddenly it started raining and they ran into a payphone box, but Ji-hong just pulled her back into the rain and danced.

Ji-hong then said to her, "I'm going to do something now, as a man to a woman" and kissed her.

• Like 22

13 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

yes... a bit awkward but understood... i foresee a light kiss given that they are just begin... 

AGREE on this JH moves is somehow calculated when it comes to HJ he knows her well that he gradually tries to break her built up wall. He's not trying to shock her wc ironically how majority of us thinks on how fast he express his intentions to HJ. From the hug to the kiss he always used this oh so sweet preambles letting her feels that it is the normal things (humanity, man to woman la lala) to do :heart::wub: so def did not find the kiss to be ackward & just anticipate more on nxt epi (it always picked from its prev cliff hanger n if i let my pervy thoughts running.... we might see a diff angle from that kissing scene wc will remind us on how good kisser i mean actor KRW is :sweatingbullets::phew::sweatingbullets:ahhh could be thsts y theres no preview lol..

im lost 4 words n now i still have to back read 20+ pages of this thread..

But super thank you to all recappers u made my night shift exciting :);)

• Like 21

episode 6 is even better then 5. i really love how the episode just keep getting better with each episode.

i can not fault YD being ashamed to see HJ. when he lie that he was the one that protact HJ.

when in reality it was HJ who portact him.

i wonder when will SW jelly of HJ going to stop?

how can she lie that she didnt tel YD that HJ was a gangster is cuz she respect HJ. when in reality she will take every chance to put HJ down.

HJ/SH scene are fun to watch. i hope the writer will give them more scene together.

it good to see YD can see through SW lie now. now he know SW is a two face woman.

HJ stepma really have no ashame. how can she still treat HJ so bad. she should be begging HJ forgive after the way she treat her when she still in high school. well at leae her daughter doesnt take after her.

that last scene was great. if only it was not press lip. i hope their next kiss scene will be a hot one.

man it suck that we will have to wait till monday to see the next eisode. this drama is just too addicted.

• Like 19

I finally watched the drama with subs (i streamed earlier but only halfway through the episod bc of work)...anyways the kiss was kinda cute (yeah a bit awkward hehehe definitely not the usual KRW kiss). Maybe it's awkward b/c of the way he sort of bent forward instead of a typical lean sideways kiss, who knows what PD has in store for us for next week. It sure is one heck of a cliffhanger enough to drive me semi crazy waiting for next episode (just semi and not full, I need to keep at least half of my sanity to function at work).

On this episode though I'm starting to like SW. Too bad the one person she feels most comfortable with had to die in her hands :(  I was starting to have SLS with YD but now I feel like I want him to start caring for SW more. In that scene where he was trying to calm SW down I was hoping that could be the start of him liking her, technically SW is a girl with a past too...she keeps this can-get-along-with-anyone type of girl (except with HJ and SH, she just doesnt like them for now) and that's because she has a lot of insecurities from her past.

Forgive me for bringing up another drama and I do not intend to compare but I wish the leads in Doctors will not be in any sort of love square but more like 2 couples with their own story just like DOTS.

its going to be one agonizing loooooong week till episode 7

• Like 14

My blood boils with HJ's stepmom in this episode. How dare she claim HJ as her daughter now so she can have a discounted surgery on that hospital. She needs another slap on her other side of her face to match the tic on the other side LOL :lol:

• Like 10

Maybe someone else mentioned it here and/or I missed it in ep 6 but one thing I wished happened during the kiss: that he might have held her face with one hand or both hands. I dunno - something about that may have looked more intimate. Perhaps this will be shown in ep 7? I'm just reading back posts about the "awkward" kiss and I'm wondering if it just "looked" awkward because of the manner/ positioning in which it was done (?) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lc85 said:

SW: she's a mixed bag of contradictions and complications. I don't know how to feel about her at this point. One thing is for sure - she has a despicable family. What an unfortunate set of genes! For that, I kinda feel bad for her. I'm shipping her with the doctor with the wire- rimmed glasses (not YJD). She seems to be herself when she's with him.

Me too, she's a lot more relaxed when she's with him. He's also quite understanding of her yet objective. They remind me so much of Emma Woodhouse and George Knightley from "Emma". If they do match her up with him, that's one couple I'll approve of :)

• Like 9

Guest Agie

This is keep bugging me for sometime .... is there any possibility in the future, when HJ and JH relationship was settle, HJ will call JH oppa or any sweet endearment, like in her phone "hong hong hong" ?

A bit weird for me if HJ still call JH saem, songsaengnim, or doctor in their private interaction, though I can understand if she call him like that in the hospital for professionalism sake:P