[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

5 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

So, I had the weirdest dream.. and it means only one thing that i am watching too much drama..

THe dream:

Some future episode:

Everyone receives a marriage invitation card - JH and HJ..

And then some friendly banter and JH reveals that HJ is pregnant and they think it is the right time to get married..

And typical cuteness and some wily-nily agression on second leads part happens.

In between all of this.. I ( am a viewer in my dream too).. am wondering when the hell did she get pregnant because we haven't seen anything on the episode.. and then suddenly the preview flashes ... the exact scene (" I am going to do osmething to you, as a man" .. at which the episode in my dream also seemed to ended meaning..in my dream - as a viewer i recall ep 6 (not 5) also ended on that and nothing was shown thereafter)

I woke up with a start...

And on top of that.. I got married to kim hyun joong :o

( I think that is because I was reading about Legend of the blue sea..and the whole LMH-BOF-KHJ connection must have happened)...

CRAZY DREAM

:w00t::blush::blush::blush:....you made me burst laughing here!!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, parmma said:

The most recent episode of “Doctors” featured several exciting scenes involving romance, action, and more. Do you think “Doctors” will surpass 20 percent soon?

[Video_tvcast]

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/967998

aigooooo poor YD he should make an appointment with the cardiologist soon. not for beating too fast, but because it gonna break soon. No one have a chance of winning against smooth & sweet 4O yo Professor Ajushi who happily dancing in the rain like 5yo kids. close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

the rating probably will hit 20% for tonight ep

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Oh my ... YD is a total goner. Look at his expression after the surgery. He already fell for HJ and from preview ... which is after the attack I guess ... only understood HJ thanking him for saving her? And she showed him all the moves ... gosh ... his heart went boom boom boom... we hear all the way out of our TV screen. :lol:

I agree with you...

When it comes to HJ the line keeps getting longer and longer. When I first heard the title Doctors Crush I right away thought it must be something about JH or one of the males. Later I thought it was about SW her having crushes on JH & YD.  It took me a while :phew:but lets take a look... (Just For Fun):P

1. JH:heart:

2. SC

3.  CKS and who knows what other Interns and Doctors..

4. YD

5. YD's Uncle

6. Big Boss &

7 His Men In BlackB)

8. SH if she was only a man she would have wanted to marry HJ too! LOL:lol:

9. SW's Dad he gives me the creeps but we cannot deny she caught his eye:vicx:

:wub:The truth is a lot of hearts are crushing on HJ including the viewers....:wub:

3 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

aigooooo poor YD he should make an appointment with the cardiologist soon. not for beating too fast, but because it gonna break soon. No one have a chance of winning against smooth & sweet 4O yo Professor Ajushi who happily dancing in the rain like 5yo kids. close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

the rating probably will hit 20% for tonight ep

I have a good feeling about it too..20% lezz do dizz

Let's see if the server crash.. it means good thing hahaha

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Itenoria said:

Oh, how I love Ji Hong and his words when Hye Jung was about to operate on the cerebral aneurysm patient. It takes a strong man to be willing to be in an assistant position, waiting in the wings for when his woman needs him. It screams of how he respects and recognizes Hye Jung's strength as a competent woman who doesn't need him to save her and when things go wrong, he makes just one plea to assist. When she insists on still doing it on her own, he falls back and only offers support. That is amazing. Strong meet strong. It's the definition of their relationship.

@Itenoria, loving your post. Thank you....

I love that he sprinkles his words with lightness and humor so as not to scare her off, but at the same time brings his point across, so that she is clear about his attention to her

• Like 19

YD's crush on HJ just seems really childish to me. First he lit tries to get her fired by challenging her and assigning her a literal "DO IT OR DIE" case.

His character is just weirdly 2D in the sense he's either too cold or too goofy. Like switching up his personality. He was supposed to be cool cucumber, but then gets dorkied up during Episode 5?

It's just too much of 180° to me. 

• Like 10

SW is funny..

for those who know my objective style of character analysis.. would be happily surprised to know that this time round.. I really don't like SW.. as a character she doesn't justify her actions.. she is plain weird..

Anyway:

1. SW like JH and tells him bluntly and he politely rejects

2. SW likes YD and tells him bluntly and he politely rejects

3. THen why does SW think that love was snatched away from her / or will be in future :) 

4. I think SW is nice when you are her friend ( as she was to PSH and SH too when she thought they are just friends and will not harm her/take something away from her respectively../ or even the fact that YD can lean on her when his breakups happen)..

But man! she is funnily weird..

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I agree with you...

When it comes to HJ the line keeps getting longer and longer. When I first heard the title Doctors Crush I right away thought it must be something about JH or one of the males. Later I thought it was about SW her having crushes on JH & YD.  It took me a while :phew:but lets take a look... (Just For Fun):P

1. JH:heart:

2. SC

3.  CKS and who knows what other Interns and Doctors..

4. YD

5. YD's Uncle

6. Big Boss &

7 His Men In BlackB)

8. SH if she was only a man she would have wanted to marry HJ too! LOL:lol:

9. SW's Dad he gives me the creeps but we cannot deny she caught his eye:vicx:

:wub:The truth is a lot of hearts are crushing on HJ including the viewers....:wub:

:D Your post remind me of another post that I found online by andwerunx

I love how male leads nowadays confessed to the girl immediately without complicating things and making it frustrating for viewers. I can still remember the feels when Yoojung said "do you want to date me?" in ep 3 of CitT. Dr Hong, what a straight forward man! I love Ji Hong but I also like Dr. Jung, he's soooooooo cute. Why there are so many guys around Hye Jung? Dr. Hong, Dr. Jung, the gangster patient, Dr. Hong's bestfriend, Kim Min Seok (I don't know his character's name) and Jisoo. (OMG JI SOO IS BAAAAAAACK) Every guy is smitten by her charm. Hye Jung, teach me master! How to be you??!!

I love the last part :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

HJ got what SW had always desired: being loved! Sw witnessed how people around her fell for HJ (JH, SH), while she miserably failed. Since she felt that she wasn't really loved at home (only a tool for the parents' ambition and greed), she was trying to get it from SH and JH. That's why she is so envious of HJ. 

@bebebisous33, I love your post about Seo-Woo. 
I have bee thinking about her character.  Initially, before the drama started, we were told there will be rivalry between her and Hye-Jung but also sort of sisterhood. So far, we see no sign of sisterhood.

The ironic and sad thing is that Hye-Jung and Soon-Hee were the only real friends she had for the brief time (just as she and Soon-Hee were the only friends Hye-Jung head)  But Seo-Woo went and ruined that friendship out of jealousy., and she started lying way back then.

Spoiler

I think she is full of contradictions. On the one hand she could not stand it when Hye-Jung and Soon-Hee were visiting her, and her mom talked them down, that they are not worthy of her friendship, or to be in their house, and Seo-Woo got annoyed with her mom. But later she in fact act as if she is high and mighty and above them. She could have saved Hye-Jung from the police jail, just as Soon-Hee did; Hye-Jung saved her life from the fire, but she did not bother.  After all, Seo-Woo's family was more affluent and had connections to get what they wanted. Seo-Woo started to adopt her mother's point of view that they are superior.

Now she meets again both Hye-Jung and Ji-Hong, the people whose life she destroyed at the time, with her lies. She is shocked that Hye-Jung whom she considered inferior to her, managed to be a doctor.

Spoiler

While both of them welcome her warmly,  and show that they have left the past behind, Seo-Woo still clings to her dislike of Hye-Jung and begins to plot how to hurt her again. She was hoping that Yoon-Do will help get rid of Hye-Jung, and he was a willing partner in the beginning, until Hye-Jung proved herself to be such a competent doctor, and a "no-nonsense tell it like it is"  kind of a woman.
I think all the lies that Seo-Woo tells Ji-Hong are partially to justify her own actions.  I was also shocked that after all these years she has never reflected on her actions and how she wronged these 2 people.  I thought they both deserved an apology from her. She did all that supposedly for the love of Ji-Hong; a man she now don't really care about anymore. Now she holds a torch for Yoon-Do and she made it clear to him too.. She sells  herself, she is pretty, smart, comes from a good family, etc.  As you observed, she is desperate for love.

Here is her brief conversation with Ji-Hong

Spoiler

She is pretty and smart, as Ji-Hong told her back then; But she still does not really love or respect herself, I think

CmlXTU4VUAAD2Hw.jpg

CmlXPu0UcAIJ14R.png

I do hope, that before the drama is over, we will see her make a turn for the better. I don't know what it would take, since even Hye-Jung saving her from the fire did not do the trick.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Itenoria said:

Oh, how I love Ji Hong and his words when Hye Jung was about to operate on the cerebral aneurysm patient. It takes a strong man to be willing to be in an assistant position, waiting in the wings for when his woman needs him. It screams of how he respects and recognizes Hye Jung's strength as a competent woman who doesn't need him to save her and when things go wrong, he makes just one plea to assist. When she insists on still doing it on her own, he falls back and only offers support. That is amazing. Strong meet strong. It's the definition of their relationship.

well said... agree to you it show ho much he respect HJ. the moment when YD yell at him and ask him to hand it over to JH, he just calmly say keep focus. it show how much he trust her, no need to be strong guy who overpower his girl in order to protect her. he surely know HJ capability and strength so he just stay aside and ready to help when needed. 

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, jeijei said:

YKS's acting has no middle ground. It's either go hard or go Moohyul. Go watch the cast on Running Man. YKS's attraction to Song Jihyo was so YD. 

i know right :D he was so sweet my mind gone off *_* i cant unsee his Faith days when i see his face and so happy that he already got the second lead role<3 yayyy

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, irilight said:

@bebebisous33, I love your post about Seo-Woo. 
I have bee thinking about her character.  Initially, before the drama started, we were told there will be rivalry between her and Hye-Jung but also sort of sisterhood. So far, we see no sign of sisterhood.

The ironic and sad thing is that Hye-Jung and Soon-Hee were the only real friends she had for the brief time (just as she and Soon-Hee were the only friends Hye-Jung head)  But Seo-Woo went and ruined that friendship out of jealousy., and she started lying way back then.

Here is her brief conversation with Ji-Hong

She is pretty and smart, as Ji-Hong told her back then; But she still does not really love or respect herself, I think

I do hope, that before the drama is over, we will see her make a turn for the better. I don't know what it would take, since even Hye-Jung saving her from the fire did not do the trick.

Thanks for the compliment chingu! I can return that compliment too. :heart:Like you, I think that she doesn't love herself and even JH had noticed it in the past. Therefore he adviced her to do things that she liked! She had told him that she wanted to help HJ because she knew that he would like it. So helping HJ was just a way to get admired and liked by JH. 

Anyway, I have noticed something else: she was kind to that woman and she visited her very often. So she can be nice and warm if she wants to. The question is if YD can help her to change her mind about HJ because YD will tell that HJ saved his life. Since she wasn't there and the gangster boss can confirm, this is a fact she can't deny. I do think, YD can play a part in their reconciliation, SW will never believe JH again in my opinion, until she has changed her point of view. 

• Like 17

hi new here, want to watch tonight's ep live, can anyone dm me the link? thanks!

for the records, is it a sin to ship HJ with YD? hehe. I think it's cute that a big guy like YD gets protected by a woman, it makes her wanna cherish him more! It's just in his earlier attitude that sucks, we can change that XD sorry for the blabbering!!:rolleyes:

• Like 12