[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Trans: 

[July 1. 2016] Leejongsuk’s Stylist IG Update

My little brothers who I love… It has been how many years now?…
I wish that you will always be happy in the future, it’d be great if you guys had many many many more days with smiles!!
Kind Kijoonie, Ddonggyu* who only looks up to his hyungs, and Jjong* (LJS)  who is the best actor now but is always a down-to-earth person before an actor
Let’s have strength, Fighting!!!
#double-u #W Kang Chul and his kids and their guardian
:lol::lol::D:D these kids feel like they won the world just in front a toy-grabbing machine:lol:

* one of Jongsuk’s manager team Dong-gyu
** Jjong is Jongsuk’s nickname from his past [read about Cyworld Jongsuk]

Trans By: hitoritabi

• Like 6

deep down I m pretty sure that "W " will be a pretty good drama at all levels, just hope the ratings will be as good as the drama will be 

cz my heart hurts sometimes when i see pretty good dramas having low ratings

so all we can say now "W" fightingg :blush:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

I wondered what they are saying!! LJS seems to be cold and super shy. The way HHJ looks at him is really sweet. 

I don't think he's cold. Jong Suk does that when someone says or do something which gives him goosebumps. :lol:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

deep down I m pretty sure that "W " will be a pretty good drama at all levels, just hope the ratings will be as good as the drama will be 

cz my heart hurts sometimes when i see pretty good dramas having low ratings

so all we can say now "W" fightingg :blush:

Yes I'm agree with You...

Some of Korean Dramas which are really Great Unfortunately have low ratings :tears:

But I hope W can be one of the best and memorable dramas in Korean dramas history!

one of my friends says that W can compete with "Descendants of the Sun" in ratings.

Do you think Same?

W Fighting :glasses:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sara523 said:

Some of Korean Dramas which are really Great Unfortunately have low ratings :tears:

But I hope W can be one of the best and memorable dramas in Korean dramas history!

one of my friends says that W can compete with "Descendants of the Sun" in ratings.

Do you think Same?

i can only hope so cz W will be facing a tough competition on the other 2 channels, hope it won't get less than 2 digits nbr :)   

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, sara523 said:

Do you think Same?

I think with the constant advertising of W, it will definitely attract viewers to watch the show. I believe that LJS will select those interesting script to act. Support X 3333

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

i can only hope so cz W will be facing a tough competition on the other 2 channels, hope it won't get less than 2 digits nbr :)   

WHY. That's so pessimistic. It needs to get above 40% rating xD

Okay, realistically speaking it'd going to be hard I know, but I'm sure DOTS had some strong competitors too. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

WHY. That's so pessimistic. It needs to get above 40% rating xD

Okay, realistically speaking it'd going to be hard I know, but I'm sure DOTS had some strong competitors too. 

40% is 2 digits nbr, no? hhahahahahahah

i m keeping my expectations low abt ratings , cz don't lik to be disappointed ^_^ 

• Like 7

In MBC News released today, it is said that there’re other stories of similar theme/ genre (cross-dimensional love story) before “W”, like the MV “Take on Me” by A-ha and the Japanese manga <<Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play or Curious Play>>. In the manga, the female lead was sucked into the comic book and in love with the male lead; the male lead eventually entered the real world and married the female lead. Both MV and manga have happy endings.

d90a57b2gw1f3ay0e36ccg20hl0crhdw.gif

Spoiler

d90a57b2gw1f3ay0ej5qag20dw0ag7dp.gif

d90a57b2gw1f3ay0ma2slg20hl0cr4qt.gif

Via 李钟硕的泡沫君

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, irenetan said:

In MBC News released today, it is said that there’re other stories of similar theme/ genre (cross-dimensional love story) before “W”, like the MV “Take on Me” by A-ha and the Japanese manga <<Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play or Curious Play>>. In the manga, the female lead was sucked into the comic book and in love with the male lead; the male lead eventually entered the real world and married the female lead. Both MV and manga have happy endings.

is that a hint of them that we will have our happy ending as well :w00t:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

well they won't know till the last scene of the last ep :D hahahahahah

But there'll probably be hints here and there that it'll not be a "happily ever after" ending. :( So I definitely hope not! 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, irenetan said:

But there'll probably be hints here and there that it'll not be a "happily ever after" ending. :( So I definitely hope not! 

well in IHYV there were lot of hints that it won't be happy ending but it was :D so u never know 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

well in IHYV there were lot of hints that it won't be happy ending but it was :D so u never know 

:grimace: Okay... but still, let's look forward to a happy ending :sweatingbullets:. Anyway, I don't think Jong Suk will agree if the writer kills him or separate our Kang Chul and Yeon-Joo at the end of the story, right?

• Like 7