[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OMG girls... you're so fast...I was late today so I missed 100 pages too... 67iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...but anyway I can still greet you happy 101 pages right?! daebak! 1iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji gonna spazz tomorrow for section tv interview of JongJoo...

Let's just believe that this will have a good ratings...  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

W - Two Worlds fighting!!

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

OMG girls... you're so fast...I was late today so I missed 100 pages too... 67iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...but anyway I can still greet you happy 101 pages right?! daebak! 1iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji gonna spazz tomorrow for section tv interview of JongJoo...

Let's just believe that this will have a good ratings...  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

W - Two Worlds fighting!!

hahahahahahha yehh tomorrow is goin to be a especial day, our OTP's first interview together :D 

34 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Oh my.. i cant believe i missed the 100th page. Hahaa.. the thread is moving toooo fast! I cant catch up guys~~ 17 more days! :w00t:

nd tension is increasing hahahaahahah

• Like 5

3 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Let's worry when the time comes!!

for now, lets enjoy whatever updates we get from W 

hehe guess it's inevitable to feel worry specially when you're in so much anticipation for something that hasn't taken it's place yet cuz you don't know what are the possibilities that may occur when the time comes^_^..i'm sure do enjoy those updates from W though hehe guess it's normal to have such mixed feelings ^_^

• Like 5

This might be a dumb question but W isn't actually a comic book right?

I was thinking, it would be SO cool if after the drama, they actually make a comic book of the drama-of course using the actual cast as animated characters...

if so, I'd def. buy it!!

i feel like they're going to make a lot of cute accessories and things based on this drama!! Haha I want stickers!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, simpleee said:

This might be a dumb question but W isn't actually a comic book right?

I was thinking, it would be SO cool if after the drama, they actually make a comic book of the drama-of course using the actual cast as animated characters...

if so, I'd def. buy it!!

i feel like they're going to make a lot of cute accessories and things based on this drama!! Haha I want stickers!

No, it's not a comic book. But probably if the drama is  attracted a lot of viewers, I think they will have comic book published. I also want to buy :) 

countdown to 6 hours for section tv :) shall camp here for pictures. Hehe 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

awww~~ in the preview the MC was asking for first impression... LJS said he's oppa to HHJ and then that's why he said he's got goosebumps! Hahaha! 

:wub::w00t:

So cuteee! Haha HHJ gently hit him after that. I think they should stop giving him loose clothes and he would look like oppa to HHJ~! 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

awww~~ in the preview the MC was asking for first impression... LJS said he's oppa to HHJ and then that's why he said he's got goosebumps! Hahaha! 

:wub::w00t:

hahahahahahahaha so he feels that she s younger than him ?? 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Not sure.. cuz the video is tooo short to hear what they say exactly.. :lol:

ah another trans they say he s always been a fan to HHJ not oppa which one is more accurate ?? hahahaahah 

Buffet prepared By LJS DC, as support to LJS and "W" Cast & Staff

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jongsuk&no=301274&page=1

• Like 3

'Section TV' Lee Jong-suk - Han Hyo-joo, stated that they are the ideal type for each other, had an great 'impact' after drawing the picture.

tumblr_inline_o9qag9ypUd1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_o9qagnwKrr1sp3v51_540.png

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo stated that they are the ideal type for each other.

MBC’s ‘Section TV’ has interviewed Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk and will broadcast on 3rd.

That day, Han Hyo-joo praised Lee Jong-suk and said he is like the man coming out from comics, “(He) has no sense of reality.” Lee Jong-suk also replied, “I’m a fan of Han Hyo-joo originally. She is very attractive.” Then they both indicated that each other is the ideal type and also look forward to their cooperation in the drama. 

During the interview, they drew each other’s appearance and this reflected their opposite abilities in drawing. This made everyone there laughed. Looking at Lee Jong-suk’s drawing, Han Hyo-joo said, “This is too much impact on me.” And we can also see the frightening face of Lee Jong-suk.

On the other hand, both of them had tacit understanding in the new MBC’s Wednesday & Thursday drama “W - Two Worlds”. It is a romantic suspense melodrama about the perfect chaebol Kang Cheol (acted by Lee Jong-suk) and the surgeon Oh Yeon-joo (acted by Han Hyo-joo) who resolve between the two dimensions. 

Translated by @Evahoyw
Proofread by @Joanna5959
Layout by Sorceress.Xixi 

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 9