[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Just now, sakura2016 said:

GREAT news!!! finally!! 

hahahaha... yea... finally we get the chance to see more interaction between Jong Suk & Hyo Joo. I'm interested to know what Jong Suk said that made Hyojoo-jjingie so happy. :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

hahahaha... yea... finally we get the chance to see more interaction between Jong Suk & Hyo Joo. I'm interested to know what Jong Suk said that made Hyojoo-jjingie so happy. :D

ye I'd love to know that too!! I saw him in another (reality?) show I think it's called happy camp (chinese show) and he was tooooo gentle and mannered that I kept swwooning alongside with the MC!!! :D 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

We are offically in the month of July!!! :) count down to 20 days. Shall wait for eng sub of the section tv :) 

yehhhhhhhh it's July!!! I'm counting the days!!!! and we will have the tv section interview and the trailer!! how would the trailer be?!!! I'm so excited!! :D 

• Like 7

First couple still images of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo in MBC drama series “W”

Jun 30, 2016

W-SI-2-640x425.jpg

Here’s the first couple still images of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo in upcoming MBC drama series “W.”

Filming for this scene took place May 21, 2016 at a clothing store in Seoul. Premise for the drama series has Han Hyo Joo playing Oh Yeon Joo. Her character is a surgeon. Lee Jong Suk plays Kang Chul. His character actually exists in the webtoon “W.” A romance takes place between these two characters.

“W” first airs July 20, 2016 in South Korea.

http://kpopnewz.com/2016/06/30/first-couple-still-images-of-lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-in-mbc-drama-series-w/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yehhhhhhhh it's July!!! I'm counting the days!!!! and we will have the tv section interview and the trailer!! how would the trailer be?!!! I'm so excited!! :D 

Don't forget: Press conference :D

• Like 7

woah!the month we've all been waiting for has FINALLY come!super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifi felt like i've waited for ages for July to come!

also since it's already July why do i have a feeling that in the next coming days we'll gonna have a non-stop updates/news on W & on our OTP,i mean there's so much to look forward to like what you guys have already mentioned...

^so happy & excited for all the updates/news that's about to pour but also a little worried cuz i have a feeling that this thread will be in a fast paced FERRARI like mode! and i'm afraid i'm gonna have a hard time catching up!hahaha! on the other hand catching up is wayyy better & enjoyable than waiting!:D^

P.S i LOVE BTS!:D

• Like 10

Call me impatient but I want more stuff! And I want it now! lol

Also, I keep forgetting to ask this but does anyone know if the Summer Olympics will cause an intrusion during airtimes?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

nd trailers nd lot of BTS :D 

3 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Yay to July! Dont forget we havent had the official posters yet too!!

are you trying to make me die of  excitement or something? :D 

• Like 6

Han Hyo Joo Freaks Out and Gets Slappy with Lee Jong Seok in New Stills for W: Two Worlds

Posted on July 1, 2016 by ockoala

mals.jpg

It’s good to see the typical K-drama OTP meet-then-fight scene take on a slightly twisty bent in upcoming MBC drama W: Two Worlds, and in slightly twisty I mean reality bending and likely mind blowing. New stills showing Han Hyo Joo freaking out upon meeting Lee Jong Seok is fantastic, showing the energetic side of her character and also laying the foundation that she’s in the real world meeting with a character she believes to be fictionally drawn but is suddenly flesh and blood before her.

The slap is more to see if he’s real, and the subsequent little girl-esque freak out is akin to me if I ever met Lee Jong Seok for real and he was standing in front of me. Thankfully Lee Jong Seok doesn’t have his gun around as a former Oympic gold medalist sharpshooter. he saves that for competition as seen in a new batch of shooting stills where I still can’t get over the orange safety glasses and eye patch look.

mals1.jpg

mals2.jpg

malskd.jpg

koalasplayground.com/2016/07/01/han-hyo-joo-freaks-out-and-gets-slappy-with-lee-jong-seok-in-new-stills-for-w-two-worlds/

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

It's finally July! That means 20 more days! This is surprisingly a quiet week.. At least give us the official poster :bawling:

this is the 1t day of July there is still plany of time!! this is what impatience mean!! :lol: but we all are :D 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

this is the 1t day of July there is still plany of time!! this is what impatience mean!! :lol: but we all are :D 

Hahha because we got our 2nd teaser last friday and the illustration id on monday so I'm getting greedy :D

• Like 7

Well, if I compare to his best friend, Kim Woo Bin drama uncontrollably fond. The first teaser came out two weeks before the actual show date. So I'm looking forward to next week though ;) . 

Right now, I just hoped that time can fly faster arghh 

• Like 3